Protector Of Worlds ~ Teen wo...

Bởi cinderpixle

One family over the whole multi-verse is picked to connect the whole of the multi-verse. How they do that tra... Xem Thêm

Cast and copyright
Trailer
How We Got Into This Mess
They Just Had To Be Drunk
Between The Wolf and The Moon
Dropping the game, Explaining the Magic
Murder Victim, Wrong Killer
No Moon Still Violence
Dreams, and Stiles Sweet Talk
Lunch, Dates, Phone Calls, and School Busses
The Danger of Wolves-band
There is a Reason Blockbuster is Closed On My Earth
Maybe He Can Live With This
Weakness Is The Key
He gave him an hour
Getting Drunk, and A few Panic Attacks
Fighting the Moon
Car Chase and Symbolism
He followed us
Confrontation
The Teenage Equivalent of a Ball
Part Two
Morphine and Funerals
New Wolf on Block
Good Girl gets Fangs
Lone wolf gets a pack
New Information
Crystal Clear
Hisses Everywhere You Go
50 Feet
Rave, I Think
One Life Lost a Seconded Reborn
'Well That's New'
Because I'm Freaking Out
The Key To Saving Him
Three Not Normal Teens Enjoying A not Normal Night
Part 3a
Open Wounds Can Heal
The Start Of The End
A night with Homicidal Werewolves
Don't think about The bug
Bus Ride Headed For Hell
Motel California
He Is The True Alpha
The Life Story Of Derek Hale
The Banshee Tell
Life in A Cell
We Don't Know What To Do
The Sixteen Hours
Pro nostrum officium potest non evenire non auxilium tuum
What Is The Doppelganger?
Part 3B
Hallucinating
Malia
[Insert John Mulaney Quote Here: One About Feeling Crazy Please]
Let the nightmare begin
I Swear to God
Giving Me Hope
A world without Color
My mind is Pinned to a Wall
Nightmare
Chaos and Strife
Bandages in the White Room
I fear for You Allison Argent
The Ones You Can't Save
The plans for our Lives
Part Four
A Sea OF Sand
The Bite of an Innocent
While I'm Still Here
Devenford Prep
Not an update
Well, Well, Well
Pestilence
Knocking on death's door
Banshees and Doppelgangers
Into The Fire
We Can Save Them
sleep. You Lose Fear.
May The Truth Come To Bite Me In The Ass
A Real Date
Going berserk
One Last Dance
Homecoming
Epilogue
This is not the end (Author's Note)
Extras
Incorrect Quotes
Tattoo
If I Die Young
Love Vs. In Love
Look To The Stars
Inter-Dimensional Conversation
Kiss Me
You can Have It!
The Dangers Of A Flame
Senior Scribe
Author's Note

Rain On His Parade

31 3 0
Bởi cinderpixle

Chapter Two : Rain on his Parade

The rain froze my skin as I climbed out the back of the jeep dragging 16 year old Derek Hale behind me. Lydia was waiting by the door of the animal clinic asn Scott helped me get the young Hale inside.

Stiles and Lydia slide everything from the table of the back room as Scott and me lowered Derek onto it. I could hear the items hit the floor, but it still sounded like rain was in my ears. Rain, Chloe screaming for Malia. But oddly I could also hear the flame on my hand cracking in the quite of the desert.

I was only half focused on the problem in front of me. Till Deaton exhaled, "Wow."

"Wow?" Stiles repeats, "Wow as in, 'I've seen this before and I know exactly what to do.' kinda of wow? 'Cause that's the kind of wow we were hoping for."

"I think you might be overestimating my abilities."

Lydia grabs Derek's left hand, "He's cold. Really cold."

"Like hypothermic?" I asked, placing the back of my hand to Derek's forehead. Deaton starts to take Derek's pulse and all normal medical checks.

"Do you think this is permanent?" Scott's brown eyes shifting up and down the Hale.

Deaton flashed on a light bringing over Derek's eyes, "I'm not sure a medical diagnosis is even adequate." He turned the light off, "this is well beyond my experience."

"Okay, so what do we do?" I asked, removing my hand.

"Until he wakes up? Probably not much. It might be best to leave him with me. He'll be safe here."

"You mean from Kate." Stiles paused turning to me, "Kate Argent. Got this is gonna be a pain in the ass." He whispered the last part but I think everyone still heard him.

Deaton supressed a smile, "If she's alive and she is what you say she is, she won't be able to walk past that gate."

"Why would she want to do this to him?" Lydia asked, her voice calmer than normal.

"Knowing Kate, it's probably for a reason that won't be any good for anyone other than herself."

"So bad for everyone else?" Stiles jokes.

"More or less." I inform the Stilinski boy.

Deaton sighed, "You guys should probably go home. He doesn't look to be in any danger. So maybe the rest of you should get some sleep? It's a school night.... You all need to start taking care of your own lives again."

"Someone should stay with you." Scott said, looking up from the floor.

"I'll stay." Lydia spoke with a sadness, "My grades are fine... Despite missing a few classes."

"I'm so not okay with this."

I raise my left pointer finger in the air, "I second Stiles."

Lydia rolls her head to me, "Guys go."

"Do we have too?"

Scott grabbed my hand from under the table, "Text us if anything happens." He starts to pull me from the room, grabbing Stiles on the way out.

~

Stiles and Scott turned in their seats at the front of the jeep. "What?"

"Do you know anything?" Stiles asked, waving his hands.

"Ah. Not really. I know he's not 16 forever but I can't remember how he's not 16 forever. That's about it."

Scott fell back into the passenger seat, "Thank god."

~

I tried my best to sneak back into the house. Lottie was asleep on the couch, three blankets coving her. I laughed a bit at the sight. "Is he okay?" I spin almost knocking down a set of picture frames only to be met with Evlynn.

I breathe out, "Yeah, yeah. He'll be fine. Come on we got school in the morning." I grab my sister's shoulders and lead her back up the stairs.

~

"So it's like two in the morning. I hear these footsteps down the hall, right?" I stop my story, trying to dodge a kid on the stone steps of BHHS. "So naturally I get up and see what it was. At first I thought it was Evlynn going back to her room, but she was still on the floor next to me. So I walk down the hall to the twins room, and the first thing I saw was the opened window. Then when I pushed the door open, Malia and Chloe were spooning."

"So that-that's good through, right? That means Chloe and Malia are like a thing?" Scott asked, tailing behind me and Stiles.

"I have no idea. But that's like the fifth time this week. I'm starting to see why Evlynn begged to sleep in my room for the week. I'm just glad Chloe has no idea about her father."

"What you mean? Tell them about Peter?" Stiles asked.

"I don't think it matters for my sister, but we got to tell Malia."

Scott sighed, "Yeah I know- I just. I'm not sure how."

~

The chalk scrawled across the board in history. "It might surprise you to know that some of history's greatest leaders had to endure some pretty great failures." Mr. Yukimura started but my head was facing the window. Every once and a while I could still see Aiden's body on the ground right outside the school, his chin covered in black blood. "One you'll recognize from last night's reading, failed in business, had a nervous breakdown, was defeated for both house of congress, and lost as a Vice President, before he was finally elected as one of the greatest presidents that this country has ever seen. Who was he?" I looked around to see most of the class had their hands raised. "Malia." My eyes fell onto the coyote. She was highlighting most of her book red, with a yellow highlighter between her teeth. Scott's phone started to ring. "Scott, phones off. Malia? One of our presidents. Gettysburg Address?" This time my phone rang, "Phones off everyone. "Malia?" I didn't even get the chance to check the caller. "Does anyone else know?" This time the whole class had hands raised, to be fair I only picked it up after the Gettysburg Address thing. A new ring tone was from the front of the room, "I said phones off!"

"Dad. That was yours."

"Oh. Umm.." Mr. Yukimura stepped back to check his phone. "Scott, call Lydia." Stiles me and Scott looked at each other, that can't be good. "Bring Caitlin and Stiles." Mr. Yukimura sighed, "I can't believe I'm saying this, but. Go, all three of you."

I shot up from my seat, "Thank you!"

~

By the time we got to the clinic Lydia was taping up Deatons arm, blood clear on the badges. She didn't really look like she knew what she was doing, seeing as there was about four pound of medical tape around Deaton's arm. "I don't think Derek is just younger in body. I think he's younger in mind too." Deaton explains as Lydia puts the last bit of tape on his arm.

"He didn't recognize either of us." Lydia added, out of breath. "And he looked like he was scared out of his mind"

Stiles shook his head, "So if you're a teenage werewolf and you're scared where do you go?"

"A wolf would go back to its den. But Derek lives in a loft-"

I cut Scott off, "Not when he was 16. He would go home."

"The Hale house?"

"He wouldn't remember the fire it wouldn't have happened yet." Deaton adds.

~

After a long winded discussion about the death of the Hale's. I knew we need to tell Derek but Deaton brought up the fact that the three of us wouldn't need to if he already made it to the Hale House. We got a call from Stiles Dad about a kid named Derek at the station.

The three of us tumbled in, sheepish smiles on our faces when we saw how confused the Sheriff was. Mr Stilinski sighed at the sight of us, "I'll handle this." He tell his two deputies.

The Sheriff waves Stiles, Scott and I into his office closing the door behind us. "I want you to be honest with me. Absolutely and completely honest. Have you been time traveling?"

I laugh. Straight up cackle at the question, "I'm-I'm sorry. Time travel isn't real. And before you hit us with the werewolves aren't real, I will remind you time travel is scientific not supernatural."

"Good because if Time traveling is real, you know what? I'm out. I'm done. You're gonna be driving me to Eichen House."

"We found him like that." Scott defended pointing to the door.

"Where? Swimming in the fountain of youth?"

"No, Dad. We found him buried in a tomb of wolfsbane in an Aztec temple in Mexico underneath a church in the middle of a town that was destroyed by an earthquake." I put my head in my hand. Dear God Stiles, do you know what a cover story is?

"You told me you were camping!" The sheriff whispered yells at his son.

"We-we were." Stiles snaps, "In Mexico."

Before the Sheriff can go super dad, I stop the mexico conversation. "Look Derek's been agde backwards. He can't remember anything. He can't remember anything."

"Right, so we just need to talk to him." Scott reasons.

"Well so far he's not talking to anybody."

I looked back at the deaged version of Derek Hale, "He'll talk to Scott."

The sheriff let's Derek into the office having him sit on a brown leather couch. The poor boy was so nervous and angered he was shaking. I swear that couch might end out with claw marks. Scott stands in front of the Hale with me and Stiles off to the side.

"Why would I go anywhere with you?" Derek asked, pointing his head up.

"There was an accident. "Scott stepped forward. "You lost some memory, but we can help you get it back."

"How much memory?"

"A lot, but you can trust us." Scott bends down so he was no longer stand. He looked to the ground before picking his head back up.

"You're an Alpha." Derek said amazed. "Okay, who are you? And who are the two of them?"

"Oh us. Were the ones keeping you from a prison cell." I answer. Never thought I would say this, but my god do I miss the real Derek. Sure this guy was cute, but he's a real pain in the ass.

"Just let us help you." Scott said, sending me a death glare.

"No."

"Stiles. Take it away." I mumble to the boy next to me.

Stiles took a breath in, "Okay, dude, you almost tore apart two cops back there. You need to listen to us. And that starts with no fangs, no claws, no wolf man. You got that?"

"I'm fine as long as it's not the full moon."

"You still have trouble with the full moon?" Scott asked, standing back up.

"I said I'm fine."

"All right you coming with us or not?" Stiles asked, as he stood from his father's chair.

"You want me to trust you? Where's my family."

Scott looks to me. Why am I always the one telling the bad news? "You sister's in south america. And you uncle lives downtown, but no one's seen him in a little over a week. Other than that, there was fire and.. The rest aren't here anymore. But they're fine. They just had to move out of Beacon Hills. And..."

"And we're gonna take you to them. As soon as we figure out how to get your memories back." Scott swoops in and saves me.

Derek looks like he was on the verge of tears, slowly he exhales a breath, "Okay."

~

While Parrish was clearing Derek Stiles Scott and I waited by the down. My fingers were drumming on the front desk. "I shouldn't have done that. I mean I lied my ass off." I say only loud enough for the boys to hear.

"You ass if fine. In both senses." Stiles jokes. I give him a shove as he goes on "You saved him a tone of unnecessary pain. We'll figure this out in a day or two he goes back to being old Derek. Everyone's happy. Well except for Derek who's never happy."

"It's just one more person that we're lying to. I mean usually this doesn't bother me, but I can't keep doing this. I can't keep lying, I mean don't you always think it's better when we tell the truth?"

Scott turned me to face him, "So do we tell everyone you're the doppleganger?"

"What! No. That's for the safety of Lottie and the twins."

"The lie you just told now, that's for Derek's safety. So yeah he may be a kid right now but It's Still Derek. You're not lying," Scott looked over at Derek, "Well, we are but it's better that way. Take him to my house, don't let him out of your sight."

"What? Where are you going?" Stiles and I spoke at the same time.

"I'm gonna to go talk to the guy we should have gone to before."

"Friendly reminder we hate that guy." I say as Scott leaves me and Stiles, "Damn it, Scott."

~

Stiles pulled Derek into the McCall household. Every light was off, but the one in the kitchen. "We're going to wait here for Scott. We're going to sit quietly. We're not gonna call or talk to anyone."

"Stiles he's our age, he has a brain."

"The chick's right, and did I talk to either of you."

"No. And don't call Cait, 'chick'"

"Hey Mr. McCall." I say giving an awkward wave freezing where I stood. "Wow, are you getting taller." I give a nervous laugh, tucking a bit of hair behind my ear.

"What are you guys doing here?"

Derek speaks before Stiles or I, "just waiting for Scott."

"Yeah me too. We were supposed to have dinner." Mr. McCall holds up the brown bag of take out in his hand. "I brought extra, you three hungry?"

"Yeah." "No." "not really."

"We're not hungry." Stiles clarifies.

"No, I'm starving."

"None of us are hungry. Thanks though."

"Well Stiles if you and Cait aren't hungry, your friend can still eat. What's your name?"

"De-" "Miguel. My cousin Miguel. From Mexico. So.." Stiles intrupest Derek, placing his arm around the brown eyed wolf.

Mr. McCall asked Derek a question in spanish I couldn't understand. And by some miracle Derek spoke the language, answering the question while also speaking in spanish. "Fantastic. Egg roll?"

~

After the second most awkward dinner in history, only beaten by my dinner with the Yukimura's and Scott. Derek tried to dig into my lie and Mr. McCall helped. Explaining everything about the Hale fire.

By the time we got upstairs my head was to a wall, "Why did you lie?"

"She didn't lie; she just withheld vitie truths." Stiles says, not helping to get the younger Derrek off of me.

Derek lets go of my head, "I don't want to talk with you. I want to talk to the Alpha. I'll talk to Scott."

"Okay. Stiles is gonna go get him. Me and you are gonna stay here, and wait." Stiles slipped out the door of Scott's room. I started to pace in front of the door. When I check my phone nearly five minutes have passed, "What the hell is taking him so long? Okay Derek, stay here. I have to go make sure Stiles didn't do anything stupid."

I walk down the steps where Stiles is deep in conversation with Scott. I waved him back up the stairs but he stood still. "STILES!" I whispered yelled. He just put his finger to his lips. "STILES!" I tried again. The Stilinski rolls his eyes before following me back upstairs.

When we got to the open door of Scott's room, Kate Argent was closing his window behind her. Stiles put the phone back to his ear, "You might be right."

~

Stiles, Isaac, Evlynn, Chole, Lydia and I finally arrived at the school. We couldn't see anything that was out of place. No sign of Scott and Malia. No sign of Derek or Kate. "Stiles you really need a better weapon than a baseball bat." Evlynn said sighing.

All of us took off again, trying to find someone. "Cait you hear that?" Isaac asked, stop.

"Lead the way."

Isaac and I broke off from the group, running to one of the lunch pavilions. Scott and Malia were on the ground two berserkers standing in front of them. Without a second thought Isaac and Me jumped in front of them.

I start making rings of fire, pushing the two creatures farther and farther from where Scott and Malia lay. Isaac was helping the best he could, clawing and slashing. When we thought we were in the clear, I turned to look behind me to Scott and Malia.

"CAITLIN!" Scott yelled as one of the berserkers grabbed my wrist, throwing me back to where Scott and Malia were. Soon doing the same to Isaac. I felt good enough to stand, but I couldn't seeing the sight of Derek Hale coming up from behind the monsters and trying to fight.

His eyes shined blue, and the four of us on the ground started to stand. Derek got thrown a set of lockers more than once. But he kept fighting. The berserkers retruded at the sound like a horn. Leaving Derk's back facing us as he watched them run.

Now all four of us were off the ground, "Derek?" Isaac asked, his accent thicker than normal. But when the wolf turned back around to face us, he was no longer 16. The normal Derek Hale we had all become accustom to was back, with a bloody nose but what can you do? The only thing was, his eyes were yellow.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

491 19 30
Nobody expects something supernatural to happen to them. Those kind of things only happened in comics. Fairy Tales. Unrealistic dreams that you'd fal...
20K 792 49
Rose knew she isn't normal. And neither was her family. Like which family force their daughter to live alone and change her house every single fuckin...
525K 21.4K 123
** COMPLETED ** It's been years since the fire that killed most of her family, but Amara Hale has been able to move on as much as she can. But it see...
36.4K 1.2K 22
Delaney likes to keep to herself and she has a good reason to. Her family isn't exactly normal, they're not even human. They're witches. No, they're...