Aurora [H.S AU]

By writhali

[COMPLETED] "And as for owning you, princess" He pauses, hissing between his teeth. "When I decide you're min... More

Warnings
Characters and Mood Boards
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
AUTHOR'S NOTE
DUSK - TEASER

Chapter 46

23.1K 475 443
By writhali

I want you filling my lungs and pulling me under
Tip of my tongue, it's making me wonder
Filling my lungs and pulling me under

Song: Claudia, by FINNEAS

***

Harry's P.O.V.: 

I have no idea of what they said to Aster, but by the way she is almost running out of here, I can only assume it was bad.

The moment she turned on her heels and walked away, I didn't even think twice, going after her without saying goodbye to my father or anyone else, for that matter.

Fuck, I'm even feeling kinda guilty for teasing her all night, but in my defense, I didn't imagine things would get this fucked up. I knew it wasn't going to be easy because she hates coming here, and part of all the teasing was my twisted way of trying to distract and help her turn her focus to something other than her lame excuse for a father.

The other part was just me being petty about the little party for two she had with Rickie last night.

I was angry because while they were talking, laughing, and getting high together, I was busting my arse going from place to place and trying to find more about that fucking EJ guy. Besides, I have also been trying to find out whatever I can about Maddie's death. The more I think about it, the more I dig, the shadiest it gets. I wasn't able to find any records about her death and nobody that was close to De Loutherbergh's family at the time seems to know more than my own family does. I really wanted to question my father about it, but I have a feeling deep in my guts he is not going to be honest about it. And I'm kinda afraid of involving him into this quest of mine - no one else needs to know about it.

Once we're both out of Phillip's house, I see Aster getting to my car, her beautiful face scrunched up on a grimace of pain, cheeks stained with tears. She looks so lost, standing in the front of the passenger door and waiting for me to unlock it, but instead of doing it I just circle the car, getting to her and wrapping my arms around her shoulders to pull her to a tight hug.

She doesn't show any resistance, shoving her face on my chest and hugging me back, her arms snaking around my waist to hold me snugly. Pressing my lips on the top of her head, I sniff her hair, my breath getting a bit shallower from the contact. Her shoulders move up and down while she sobs, and honestly, it breaks my heart. I want to go back inside and punch Phillip for making her cry like this.

No, scratch that. I want to grab the gun on my back, press the barrel on his forehead and pull the trigger.

That's how fucking angry I am.

"Shh, Honeybunny, it's OK." I whisper, my lips against her hairline. I have no idea if it's OK or even what it is that I'm saying is going to be OK, but fuck it, I just want to make her feel better.

"Did you... Did you listen?" She babbles, leaning her head back to face me. The tip of her nose is a little red, making it look like a tiny cherry.

How does she manage to be the sexiest woman I've ever seen in my life and also be so fucking cute at the same time?

"No." I giver her a tight-lipped smile. "But do you want me to go back there and kick his balls? Cause I would totally do it."

She snorts, her lips shaking up and down quickly as she tries to decide if she is should smile or cry. I watch her, still with a dumb smile on my face, and when the corners of her lips turn up, it's like the whole world gets brighter.

"You look so much better with a smile." I tell her without thinking, having to use all my will-power not to lean my face down and just kiss her right here and now.

But, of course, I can't. We're right in front of her father's house, my life is already crazy enough without making the exact one thing Phillip De Loutherbergh told me not to. Not that I care so much about getting in trouble with him, I would actually love to have an hour, just Phillip, me and our fists, no guns. But the guy never plays it clean, so I don't think this could ever happen. Besides, I don't want to put Aster through any more trouble I've already done.

So I ignore my first instinct, deciding against kissing him her and clicking the button to unlock the car. All I want now is to throw her inside, drive us to my house and fuck her on the couch I just got delivered this week.

See? I'm romantic as fuck.

"Let's just go to my place, OK?" I mumbled, letting go of her body to open the passenger door. "We can talk about it if you want, or just open a bottle of wine and--"

I'm cut mid-sentence when I feel her tiny hand palming me, right over there. I was already nursing a semi from hugging her before. Yeah, I know, I'm a pig, I simply can't help myself if I'm having any kind of physical contact with Aster.

Seriously, sometimes even eye-contact with her is enough to make me hard.

"Mmm." She hums, tightening her grip as she feels me growing harder under her hand. "I have a lot of ideas in my mind about what we can do once we're there, but none of them involves talking."

I groan, watching her pupils getting bigger. Deep down I'm aware she is avoiding a hurtful subject with sex, apparently, it's what she does whenever things get hard.

See what I just did? Things get hard.

But, seriously, it's just like what she did that night I was having a major meltdown in my bathroom and she distracted me from it by telling me I could use her body whatever I wanted to. She really needs to work on her communication skills, I mean--

"Fuck." I moan out as her grip gets even tighter. "Enter the car, now."

What can I say? I'm not her therapist.

***

Have you ever tried driving with someone straddling on your lap, backwards, with her lips attached to your neck and her hand shoved inside of your pants?

What about stopping at a red light and pulling her to a longing kiss, only to have your dick pulled out of your pants and her breaking from the kiss to spit on it and use the saliva as lube to keep rubbing it to a mindblowing pace.

Or maybe she leaning back to your neck, planting her lips on your ear, and whispering all the dirty stuff she was willing to do with you once you get to your destination.

It's bloody difficult.

I almost smacked the car against a wall twice, got honked at a lot, but managed to get to my condo somewhat safely - or just as safe as it gets when you're driving with only one eye open and hitting the gas as if there was no tomorrow.

One thing I'm sure - I'm never teasing her that much again. She managed to turn the tables so easily it is actually a little scary, one moment I was the one keeping her on edge, and in the next, I'm completely at her mercy.

Once we've got to my apartment, I was expecting her to be all over me and finishing what I started at her apartment and she continued in the car, but apparently Aster has other plans in her mind. With a gaze filled with second intentions, she asked me about the bottle of wine I've mentioned earlier, looking around to my semi-furnished living room once we were inside.

"Nice couch!" She comments, going to the brown and grey new couch in the middle of my living room and sitting on the edge. "I'm glad you finally started furnishing this place."

"Yeah, I've approved the architect's project on Monday." I try to sound as nonchalant and casual as her, ignoring my painfully hard dick that's pulsating against the zippers of my trousers. "I'm going to have an electric fireplace by that corner, a minor dinner table on the other side. It's going to be nice once it's done."

"A fireplace? Fancy." She smiles, leaning over her legs and tugging the zipper of her high boots down, slowly, keeping her eyes pinned on mine all the time. "I have one in my place but almost never use it. It became part of the decoration."

I can't keep my eyes away from every bit of her skin that's slowly showing, still covered in her tight highs, as she runs the zipper down. It's bizarre how crazy this woman manages to make with the smallest of actions, making me as thirsty for her by only taking her boots off as she did by spitting on my dick and talking dirty on my ear.

Sometimes, I want her in the same primal, wild way animals want each other. Untamed, full of teeth, raw, violent. Then suddenly, it's like the switch is flipped and I find myself wanting her in an almost Victorian way - chaste, romantic, tame. A glimpse of her ankle is enough to send me to overdrive.

And the motherfucker seems to know exactly the effect she has over me, the smug look on her eyes proves it.

"About that wine..?" She asks nonchalantly, kicking off one of the boots and going to the other leg.

"Yeah, right. Just a moment--" My voice trails off as I turn on the heels of my shoes, barely being able to walk normally to the kitchen for how hard I am.

Once I'm alone, I shove one hand inside of my pants, adjusting myself, so fucking sensitive my own touch makes my stomach backflip with need. My breath is shallow and shaky, I'm completely screwed, aren't I? She is going to make me pay for teasing her before, I can feel it.

Selecting the best red I have at my disposal, I serve two large glasses. Should I let it open and wait a bit so it can breathe or whatever? I'm not a huge wine enthusiast so I know shit about it, but part of me wants to impress her, make her think I'm fancy and classy. I mean, I am a bit of these things, too much of a bohemian to deny my roots, but I don't know, just want her to think the best possible about me.

"What's taking you so long?" Her voice startles me as she enters the kitchen, now both her boots off but still wearing the black tight highs, which for some reason are even sexier than the boots, only a strap of skin showing between the hem of her dress and the lacy band of her socks.

"I was, like... Letting it breathe a little." I mumble out, looking down just in time to see my loose trousers are making my erection very obvious. Shit.

"The glasses you picked are large enough for it to breathe, don't worry about it." She says matter-of-factly, coming closer, so close I can feel the warmth of her body. She takes one glass from my hands, her fingers brushing on mine, our eyes locked together. "Thank you, Curly."

My heart skips a beat when the pet name falls from her lips. I've always loved when she called me Curly when we were younger, and hearing it is like being washed over by a wave of nostalgia.

Why the fuck do I get so emotional when I'm around her? It's fucking annoying.

She turns on the heels of her feet, walking away from the kitchen and I follow her like a dog follows it's owner, entranced by her presence and wanting to be as close as I can get. We go back to the living room that would be empty if it wasn't for the big, sectioned couch in the middle of it, a grey rug on the floor, and a white, square center table in the middle. Aster sits on the couch and even though there's enough room for 20 people here, I go sit right by her side.

Personal space my arse. I want her all over me.

"When it will be ready?" She asks, looking around. She doesn't need to specify it for me to understand she is talking about my living room.

"Next week I'll have people over installing the electric fireplace, there are a few more things to be delivered along the weekend as well. I think 10 days, tops, and everything will be ready." I take a sip from my wine, enjoying the way it numbs down my throat. Even though Aster drank a lot of wine during dinner, I've only had one glass, wanting to be alert for the events of the night.

"Can't wait to see it ready." She smiles, sipping from her wine as well.

"Me too. Maybe then this place will start feeling like home to me." I say without thinking, for a moment breaking eye contact.

Silence falls over us for a couple of minutes, we both only sipping from our glasses and lost in our own thoughts. I wasn't intending to blurt out what I just did, admitting out loud how not at home I feel here, there's no need for Aster to know how much I miss England and how awkward it is for me to come back to this empty apartment every day after work. I'm not going anywhere ever again, not without her, so I don't see the point of admitting that for her.

"I get it." Aster breaks the silence and I look up, our gazes finding each other again. "My apartment is fully furnished and I live there for almost 3 years now, and sometimes it still doesn't feel like home. I think it's because of the size of it, it's such a huge place for just one person, you know? I have rooms I almost never even visit. Living alone in a penthouse might sound like a dream but it's actually quite lonely."

I nod, keeping my eyes pinned on her, completely hypnotized. She gives me a tight-lipped smile, shrugging a bit, and drinking more. The wine is making me feel hotter - or maybe it's just the way the dress is tight around her thighs, so I stand up and take off the blazer I'm wearing, rolling my shirt sleeves up then kicking off my shoes.

I feel her eyes pinned on me and when I look at her I realize how hungry they are, watching the way the fabric of the shirt hugs my chest and arms. I have it tucked inside of my pants, outlining my stomach and lower belly.

"Kinda warm in here, innit?" I ask her nonchalantly, unable to bite back a smirk as I sit back on the couch, so close our knees brush together, the slightest of touches making my blood boil.

"It is..." She says, leaning her body upwards so she can reach the center table and place her half-drunk glass of wine. Then, she rests her back on the couch again, turning her body towards mine and scooting closer. My stomach backflips with expectation when she parts her lips, now so close her breathe hits my neck. "I was wondering, Harry... Did you have fun teasing me tonight?" The words barely leave her mouth before she is sponging a wet, soft kiss right under my ear.

I flutter my eyes closed, enjoying the warmth of her body so close, a shiver running down my spine, and raising goosebumps all over my skin. She smooths her hand on my thigh, squeezing it, her fingers impossibly close to my dick but not close enough. She sucks my earlobe inside her mouth, teeth brushing on the soft flesh and a low groan rumbles up my throat.

She moves abruptly, crawling over my lap to straddle me at the same time she grabs the hair on the back of my head, pulling the roots roughly and snapping my face up with a hiss. I open my eyes to see her face just inches from mine, her eyes darkened with large pupils. She never looked at me like that, tauntingly, almost angrily. Something in her eyes makes something very clear to me - she is not playing around.

"Asked you a question, love." She pronounces the word love in the same way I do, a clear mockery of my accent and the way I talk to her when we're in opposite positions.

"I did." I tell her with a cocky smile, deciding to play along but not make it easy for her. She can subdue me whenever she wants, but not before I test her limits. "To feel you dripping wet and needy, but not giving you what you want, quite amusing I must say." I add with a smirk. I know I'm pushing it, but hey, she is always pushing my buttons as well.

"Hm, I bet it was." She groans, moving her hips slightly to create only a bit of pressure between our centers, dragging both her hands to my chest, then brushing her fingers on my tie, playing with the knot, and smoothing the fabric. "You made me so wet, slick, and warm, so ready for your cock." She hums, leaning her face back from my neck to stare at me. "Could almost feel myself stretching out to take you in, swallowing your dick with my cunt like the needy bitch I am."

Her words hit me like bullets, somehow managing to make me breathless in a heartbeat, my chin hitting the floor with surprise. My hands are resting on her waist as I let her take the lead, and just as I start to move them to her arse, she stands up suddenly, eyes pinned on mine.

"Not right now." She says imperatively, going to the couch where she was sitting before and shoving her hand under a cushion, gabbring a little package I haven't noticed before. "Would you be a dear and put this on for me, baby?" She asks, handling me the package.

I look down, a bit confused, looking at what she just gave me. It's a plastic package of a brand new... It this a fucking--

"A cock ring?" I ask her, astounded.

"I'll wait for you here." She says in return, sitting on the couch nonchalantly.

I just nod, deciding to go with it for now, too turned on to start making questions. I mean, does she walks around with cock rings in her purse? Who the fuck does that?

Turning on the heels of my feet, I go to the washroom near the entrance hall, I've never used this washroom, it's not even ready for use anyway, but that would do. Pushing my trousers and boxers down to free my dick, I rip off the package, feeling the soft rubber material of the black ring. I'm already rock hard, how the fuck will I put this on?

Wondering what she is planning to do with it only makes me even harder, I need to change the focus a bit, even though my mind is filled with Aster's naked body going up and down on me. Shit.

Think of something not sexual, Styles, come on, you can do it.

Playing with the rubber band between my fingers, I try to concentrate in anything else. I think about the guy I had to beat up for information yesterday, how bloody his face was when I was done with him, but even these terrible thoughts keep being interrupted by Aster's mouth wrapped around my dick, the imagery making me fucking insane.

Wait, what if I jerk one off and then put this on? It will even make me last longer with her, and believe me, I want whatever is going to happen to last as long as possible.

Wrapping my fingers around my cock, I spit over it, creating some sort of lube, now letting images of Aster naked fill my brain, trying to recreate with my hands the sensation of her cunt wrapped around me, concentrating so much I can almost hear her moans in my ear.

My hand goes faster, squeezing it with the right amount of pressure, the other hand going to my balls and the space between them and my arsehole, something I've just recently learned with Aster, and it doesn't takes much till the pressure in my lower back is too much and I'm releasing all over my hands.

I clean it up with warm water from the tap, using the toilet paper to dry off my now soft dick. Grabbing the cock ring again, I slip it down my shaft easily, adjusting it to the base till it's comfortable - I've never used one before, but the usage is quite intuitive. I don't even know why Aster wants me to use it, it doesn't do much for her, does it? I mean, she must enjoy the rubber brushing on her clit while I fuck her... Or maybe the visuals?

Don't know for what else does it work, but well, here we go.

Putting back my boxers and trousers, I adjust myself - already starting to get swollen again, the simple idea of going back to her presence enough to make me kinda hard.

Once I'm back to the living room, she is standing close to the couch, eyes pinning on me as I get closer. She smirks, but when I raise my hands to grab her waist, she slaps it away, surprising me.

"Sit. Don't move." She says, assuming the same demeanor I use to have with her, which sounds foreign to me. I'm not used to be told what to do in moments like this, I'm dominant by nature, but something in her eyes keeps me from taking the power.

At least for now.

I sit, looking over for her. Standing right in front of me, Aster keeps her eyes trained on mine. She moves her hands, going to the hem of her heavy dress and slowly pulling it up, and it's when I break eye contact, unable to resist the sight right in front of me. Slowly, she reveals more and more skin, till the moment she pushes the dress over her head and throws it away.

Yep, I'm full on hard again.

I hiss, biting down my bottom lip, my dick literally throbbing inside of my pants, the ring thing making it feel heavier. She looks like a vixen in a pair of lacy underwear, every curve of her body perfect, the love handles, soft stomach, the accentuated curve of her waist, and large hips. There are still faint bruises on her porcelain skin, round marks that are a perfect fit for my fingertips, clear love bites shading her cleavage from our last time together.

She is still marked. Still mine.

She takes a step forwards, standing right between my open legs. With one hand, she grabs my tie, rolling up the fabric around her fist and pulling me abruptly, a force I didn't know she had, making me stand up and our bodies crash together.

My hands fly to her arse and I pull her closer, at the same time our lips find each other on a hungry kiss, a kiss I've been wanting to give her ever since we were in my car. She moans when I dip my tongue inside of her mouth, our tongues dancing around, her hands going to my belt and making my stomach flutter with the contact.

I touch her desperately, hungrily, greedy, clutching at everything I can reach. Her arse, her waist, nape of her neck, her full breasts. I crave for her like a flower craves for the sun, long for her like she is the very air I need to breathe in order to stay alive. I've never kissed someone with so much need, never tasted someone the way I taste her, savoring her like a delicacy, wanting to burn the memory of her deep in my heart and body.

She moans, hands flying to undo my belt and popping my trousers button open, sucking and biting into my bottom lip just before she breaks from the kiss and shoves her hand inside of my boxers, the skin to skin contact of her fingers on my cock making me whine pathetically.

"Look at you." Aster says with a taunting inflection on her voice I've never heard before. Somehow she sounds deeper, a bit raspier, completely imperative. "All hard and swollen..." She squeezes my cock, making me light-headed for a moment. I bite down my bottom lip to hold a moan, not wanting to give out just how fucking crazy she is making me. Her fingers fumble on the rubber band and she hums approvingly. "Good boy."

With a sudden movement, she pushes me back to the couch and I fall with a bounce, and she is immediately straddling my lap again, both her hands working on undoing my tie, kissing me urgently. My hands go to her body, squeezing her waist and groping her arse, pulling her down to my lap and guiding her hips to move against my center, stealing a loud moan from her.

My lips curl to a cocky smile, the conscience she simply can't resist making me smug about it. Even when she is clearly trying to be a bit more dominant with me, all I have to do is touch her and she already loses all of her resol--

Quicker and more abruptly than I would ever judge possible, considering how tiny and delicate are her hands, she grabs and pulls my hands from her arse, breaking from the kiss to glare at me under hooded eyes. Only when I see the polka dots fabric between her fingers is that I realize I'm not wearing a tie anymore.

"Put your hands behind your back." Aster demands, her expression serious.

Raising my eyebrows, I do as she says, slightly inclining my torso upfront so my body detaches from the backrest of the couch. She tilts up on her knees, still straddling me and leaning over my shoulder so she can look behind my back, this new position making her boobs, still clad in the lacy bra, push right against my face. Aster doesn't seem to care she is almost suffocating me with her breasts and frankly, neither do I.

Parting my lips, I dart my tongue out, tasting her skin before I suck it tenderly, for a moment just enjoying the sensation of having her between my lips and not worrying about leaving a mark. Vaguely, I reckon the soft fabric of my tie brushing against my wrists, but all my focus is on sucking and kissing her cleavage, grunting lowly under my breath like a starving animal.

Suddenly, she resumes to her previous position, sitting on my thighs and looking sternly at my face. My wrists are firmly tied up on my back, there's no way I can move my arms - she made quite a good job. I part my lips to tease her with a snarky comment, but before I can even elaborate what to say, she snaps one of her hands up, grabbing right under my jaw with rough grip, her fingertips brushing both sides of my throat right over my jugular. She presses it lightly, just enough to stop the blood flow to my head for a second, immediately making me light-headed.

I mean, even more light-headed, considering almost all my blood is running down between my legs right now.

"You had your fun tonight, babe." She whispers, her face so close to mine her humid breath fans over my lips. "Now I'll have mine." She outlines my lips with her slick tongue, causing me to part them in exhilaration, letting out a shaky breath, but she doesn't go along with the kiss. Instead, she keeps pressing the sides of my throat, carefully but right on spot, her other hand going to my hair and pulling a vice grip out of it, causing me to grunt. "You OK with this?"

My dick throbs, impossibly hard, the imagery of Aster riding my cock while I'm tied up making me dizzy with desire.

I've had sex with a lot of people and tried out different things, but I'm a dominant by nature. I've never put my pleasure and the control in someone else's hands, I'm used to be the one leading the whole thing, getting what I want and how I want it. I've never even thought of being subsided like this.

But I guess if I'm going to hand over the control to someone else, this person is Aster.

"Yes." I hiss out, my voice a bit strangled from her vice grip on my throat.

"Good boy." She praises, straddling out of my lap and standing right in front of me, close but not close enough to be touching me in any way. "Now, what should I do to you?"

I look up at her, feeling awkward in this position - usually I'm the one towering over her. But I'm not going to complain the sight I have right in front of my eyes, Aster wearing thigh high socks, black lacy bra and small panties. The way she is looking at me is already promising as it is, heavy eyelids, large pupils and a sense of confidence I've never seen in her before.

She is a vixen and she is not playing around anymore.

I drag my eyes up and down her body, unable to bite back a smirk, my cock twisting inside of my pants, so hard it's starting to make me uncomfortable. Even though the lights are off, the curtains are up and New York night's light provides a dull glow, soft and gold that's making Aster look even more enticing, the warm light complimenting her already perfect body, shadows deepening the curve of her breasts.

"Stand." She demands with an imperative tone, taking a step back to give me room.

I do as she says, standing up and towering over her. That's more like it. She looks up, pale blue eyes under dark eyelashes studying my face, pink lips parted and glistening under the dim light, her chest going up and down softly, her breathe calm and steady. I try moving my hands, wanting to touch her, to feel her skin shivering under my fingers, and when the tight grip around my wrists keeps me from moving, the smirk on my lips falters.

I want to touch her.

"There's something I need you to understand, Harry." She speaks with a soft, almost sweet voice, her hands shooting up to the collar of my shirt. Her fingers fumbles on the first button, popping it open delicately. "You might be all cute and funny when you're playing around..." Two more buttons are popped open, now my chest is on full display. "Might even get it your way one or two times..." She goes on, now pulling the fabric from my loose trousers and going to the last two buttons. "But you have to be willing to pay the price for being such a tease."

Once the buttons are all open, she smooths her hands up my belly and chest, my stomach jolting and the muscles twitching under her touch, a hollow pitch on the back of my throat making me antsy with expectation and need. Her long nails drags on my skin, raising goosebumps and shallowing my breathe to short intakes of air.

She toys with the piercings on my nipples with the pads of her fingers, softly pulling them and raising a spark on the pit of my stomach. Hissing, she gets closer, wrapping her wet lips on my right nipple and teasing her tongue out to massage it, causing my entire body to jolt and a pathetic little whimper to escape my parted lips.

Her other hand goes to the left nipple and she pinches it, hard. I wince with the shock, but somehow it makes me cock twitch harder.

She hums, disconnecting her lips from my nipple to look up at me again, her hands now going down to my trousers, already open and hanging low on my hips. She pulls them down with a swift movement, the fabric pooling on my feet, and tugs two fingers on the waistband of my boxers, pulling the elastic band and letting it go with a sharp slap on my skin.

"How much are we talking about?" I manage to blurt out with a snarky tone, using my words to tease her even more. "If you ask nicely I can fuck you the way you need. I know you want it."

She shoots her face up again, eyes meeting mine with a different fire behind them. Anticipation is stirring on the pitch of my stomach, exhilaration boiling in my veins as I wait to see how she will react to my sarcasm. I have this urge to keep pushing her buttons till she loses the last bit of patience, every time she looks at me as if in the cusp of slapping me making my belly tremble with need.

I've never forgot that night in my car - it feels like a lifetime ago, but it was less than 3 weeks from today - when I called her easy, making her so angry she smacked her open palm on my face while kissing me. Till that moment, I've never had someone being rough with me, it was always the other way around, and that made me so fucking hard I had to jerk off on the parking lot of her condo after she left

"I would lose the attitude, Styles." She warns me, blue eyes piercing through me, looking up - she is so short her head barely reach my shoulders, but even though she is so petite something about her presence right now makes her seem taller.

But of course I'm not admitting that.

"Watcha gon' do about it?" I torment her further, dragging my tongue over my lips tauntingly. "Look how precious you are, all angry and tiny, looking like a cute little kitty."

Aster lowers her eyes at me, pressing her lips to a thin line, looking absolutely fucking pissed, but she doesn't say a word. Instead, she gets in the tip of her toes, parted lips reaching for mine, her humid breath fanning on my face. I flutter my eyes closed as she brushes her lips on mine, holding my breath as I wait for the kiss to happen.

But it doesn't. On the last second, she darts her face to my ear, shooting one hand to grab my jaw and the other one going to my cock roughly, stunning me beyond words with her sudden movement, my breath getting lodged on my throat, which only adds pressure to her already tight grip.

"I'll show you how cute I actually am." She whispers on my ear, squeezing her grip and hissing at the feeling of my hard dick twitching in her hand. "You might act all cocky and powerful, Harry, but I can break this little attitude of yours with only a kiss."

Fucking hell, I can't even argue over that.

"Lay on the couch." She says suddenly, that taunting calmness back to her voice, sounding almost too sweet.

Stepping out of my trousers that are pooling on the floor, I go back to couch, laying over my back and my tied up hands, now only in my boxers and open dress shirt.

She crawls over me, straddling her knees around my thighs and sitting on my legs, just a few inches above my knees and definitely not exactly where I need to feel her right now.

I've never liked being told what to do, so you get how confusing this is for me. I'm rock hard and throbbing, exhilarated and so fucking turned on I can't even breathe properly, this whole demeanor Aster assumed out of the blue striking a nerve I didn't know I had.

"You comfortable?" She asks and I nod, smirking. I love that even though she is being all bossy and bad, she still wants me to feel good.

Leaning both her hands on my chest, she starts moving them down slowly, leaving a burning trail of her nails marking my skin. My stomach turning and twisting, the pressure on my cock making it even harder - so that's what a cock ring does.

You won't see me complaining.

Her hands reach the elastic band of my boxers, her eyes trained on the big bulge under the fabric, and she bites her lips, eyebrows moving slightly, the clear need on her eyes making me cock twitch with desire. I can't wait to have her lips wrapped around me, I just want her so fucking much.

She smirks, looking up at me at the same time she slowly pulls the fabric down. I grunt at the relief once I'm freed from the tight enclosure of my boxers, my dick falling heavy and hard against my belly button.

Aster pulls the boxers away from my feet, throwing it on the ground along with my trousers and her dress. Then, she stands up again, circling one arm behind her back, quickly undoing her bra. I swallow the dryness on my mouth when she pulls the strands down her arms, the soft skin covering her perky boobs still a bit marked from my love bites from last week.

I'm glad I've gotten myself off on the washroom, cause I swear to God, I would straight up cum right now just by looking at her.

The lacy bra joins the other clothes on the ground, Aster with her eyes trained on mine, but I keep breaking eye contact to look down to her boobs, my mouth literally getting filled with saliva - I need to taste them. I'm this close of throwing this little game out of the window and just fucking her already.

But, at the same time, there's a part of me dying out of curiosity to see to where she is taking this.

She touches her own breasts, groping at the full flesh before reaching for the nipples and pulling them up, the same way I usually do it, and it's like a cube of ice slips down my throat and to my stomach, my cock aching. God I need her.

"You want it?" She asks seductively, her voice raspier and deeper than usual, carried with barely contained lust. I nod frantically, licking my lips with my tongue to wetten then, my mouth getting suddenly dry, a hard pressure on the back of my throat.

She throws me an amused look, her fingers going over her sternum and belly, slowly, teasingly, till she gets to the waistband of her lace panties. With a swift gesture, she pulls the fabric down her knees, leaving the thigh highs on as she steps out of the panties. The vision of Aster standing only in the high socks, her raven hair cascading over her shoulders it's almost too much.

I feel like crying. This is how anxious I am.

She comes back to the couch, now standing closer to my head and looking at me from above before hopping over my chest. She is so tiny and featherweight, having her literally scrunching on my chest is not as uncomfortable as it might sound. Shifting over me graciously, she sits over my stomach and opens her legs, one of them leaning against the backrest of the couch, the other angled and slightly bent, her foot on the couch. Her pink, glistening pussy just a few inches up from my stomach, on full display. I groan in exhilaration, my mouth watering again.

She grabs my jawline, fingers lodging right under the sides where my windpipes are, adding a little pressure, just enough to make me gasp, and she smirks.

"You kept me on edge all night..." She whispers, keeping the pressure on my neck while her other hand goes to between her legs, momentarily covering her sex from me. "Consider this the first part of your punishment."

I'm speechless for the moment, hardly swallowing the crazy amount of saliva coating my tongue from how much I want to taste her. She looks down to where our bodies meet and I do the same, a hollow sensation forming on the pit of my stomach as she teases her fingers up and down her folds, a soft moan escaping her lips.

Her cunt is swollen and wet, clearly pent up with the sexual energy I've been teasing to her all night. She must be feeling like heaven at this point.

With a low moan, she collects the arousal pooling at her entrance, dragging it over to her clit, shaking slightly at her own touch. She moves her fingers in circular motions, softly moving her hips too, her grip on my throat getting loser, but I barely reckoned it.

My dick is aching with the need of being inside of her, seeing how wet and ready she is. My jaw is tense, teeth clenched so hard I'm afraid I'm going to break them, but honestly I don't fucking care if I do.

"Oh, fuck." Aster moans with a rushed whisper, teasing one finger down in her entrance. "Feels so good..."

I fight against the restraints on my wrists, feeling as the tied up fabric definitely gets a bit looser, but not enough to set me free. But even if it did, what could I even do? She clearly doesn't want me to touch her, but I could at least touch myself.

I'm throbbing so much it's almost impossible to believe I've just jerked off - feels like even my balls are getting hard right now.

Completely hypnotized, I watch as Aster sinks two fingers inside of her pussy, moaning loudly with a mix of lust and relief. "Fuck, I'm so tight." She whispers and I look up just in time to see her fluttering her eyes closed, as if lost in the sensations she is providing to herself. "So wet, oh Harry I think I could swallow your whole cock right now."

"Do it, please." I beg her, my stomach feeling hollow with desire, throat tight with tension.

"Oh, you want that, don't you?" She moves her hand, circling the heel of her palm against her clit while she deepens her fingers inside, slowly thrusting them.

I nod, eagerly, and she smirks, taking her fingers out of her and shoving them inside of my mouth without a warning. I immediately suck them, savoring how sweet she tastes and humming lowly, a groan getting lodged in my throat.

"Just a taste." She warns, pushing her fingers from my mouth and getting them back to her core, now adding a third finger and thrusting then a bit faster than before.

I can't bite back a loud, frustrated groan. I need to fuck her, need it so badly I feel like I'm gonna explode, the warmth of her skin against mine alone being capable of making me lose my mind.

"Is this... is this what you feel-" Aster moans, circling her hand and thrusting her fingers faster, my head getting dizzy, all the blood lodged in my dick. "When you're fucking me..." She is barely keeping it together, her voice breathy and needy. "Does my cunt squeeze your dick like this?"

"Aster... please—" The begging falls from my lips against my better judgement, but I don't care. My hips shifts over the couch, thrusting up and into air, the tip of my cock slightly brushing on her arse that's leaning on my tummy.

She moves fast, a sharp movement of her arm followed by a loud smacking sound and a burning sensation on my cheek.

She just slapped me.

"Stop fucking moving." She hiss, bending over her stomach so she can get your face closer to mine, her fingertips now massaging the tender skin on my face, eyes pinned on mine.

I can feel the movements of her other hand against my stomach as she keeps thrusting in and out of her cunt, tiny whimpers falling from her lips as she starts going faster, straightening her back again and looking down at me under hooded eyelids.

I watch with frantic eyes as her other hand joins to her cunt, two fingers circling fast on her clit, other three pushed deep inside of her. Her moans gets louder as her legs starts shaking.

"Watch— me." She demands, dropping her head back with her parted lips, her stomach jolting and twisting as she cums, hard and fast, right over me.

It's the prettiest sight I've ever seen in my life, but also the hardest thing I've ever had to endure. My cock is throbbing insanely hard, my chest raising and falling so quickly is like I'm the one reaching my high.

When everything becomes too much for her and she is too sensitive, she takes her fingers out of her cunt, at the same time she bends down again, this time smashing her lips against mine. She is panting, her tongue searching for mine with desperation and need. Just as I start kissing her back, she slips one finger in my mouth, circling her tongue around it, the taste of her cum coating both our tongues.

Her other hand goes to my hair and she pulls the roots, somehow pushing me even closer and deepening the kiss. I've never been kissed like this, it's like we're having sex with just our tongues.

That or I'm so fucking hard right now I'm starting to hallucinate.

Her chest arches slightly as she breaks from the kiss with a little whimper of approval. She opens her eyes and looks down at me, all pathetic, pent up and sweat under her, barely being able to breathe.

"Touch me..." I whisper between clenched teeth, unable to contain myself as my dick throbs and moves by its own. I didn't want to give her the satisfaction of knowing how fucking on edge she has already taken me, but I don't know for how long will I be able to keep this going.

I need her, so fucking much it hurts.

"Oh, you want me to touch you, honey?" Aster smirks, her eyes amused again.

"Please... Please." I beg.

Her hand slips under my jawline again, grabbing my throat tightly as she bends her body down, brushing her parted lips on mine. I suck in a deep, shaking breath, a bit of relief building on me for being able to taste her lips again. My heart is thumping hard against my chest, sweat building on my heated skin.

"Oh, baby, if you want my touch you're going to fucking earn it." She whispers, parting her lips from mine and straightening her back, sitting up on my chest for a second before she moves her legs, now straddling them around my neck, each of her knees next to my shoulders, her wet pussy just a few inches from my face.

Fuck yeah!

"What I have to do? Please, I'll do anything." I hiss, unable to keep my eyes away from her heated center.

"You know what to do."

With that, she adjusted her position, sinking her core to my face, her cunt perfectly aligned with my mouth, fully sitting on my face. Darting my tongue out, I do the only thing that is left for me to do - the very thing I would do till the day I die without a single complaint.

I eat her out.

Using my tongue, I spread her soaked folds, she is dripping wet even before I start, arousal mixed with her own cum for before. As slowly as I can manage, I lick her up and down, her sweet arousal coating my tongue and making me produce even more saliva. I search for her clit, sucking around it and flickering my tongue once it's inside of my mouth, and Aster moans, her body shaking slightly.

Honestly, I don't know how she can even bear being touched right after having an orgasm. If I had came the way she just did, I would be all sensitive to any kind of touch.

I'm painfully hard at this point, my cock throbbing and aching for her, feeling her in my mouth only adding to the desire of fucking her. Using my nose and chin to move her around, I try to get move access, tucking the tip of my tongue on her entrance and shaking my head to create some friction, my nose pressing right over her pubic bone.

For the way she is moaning, loud and needy, I think I'm going on the right pace. I slurp, sucking and lapping my tongue all around her, shifting from massaging her clit to sucking her whole labia and tasting every little drop that comes out of her, groaning almost as loud as her moans.

I shift over the couch, trying to free my hands. I want to sink my fingers on her full hips, want to feel my nails biting into her skin, want to move her in the rhythm I want to, pleasure her the way I know only I can do. But the tight grip of the tie on my wrists, combined with my own weight over my arms makes it impossible to get out of my enclosement.

"Yeah, fuck, right there... Oh, shit!" Aster curses, her voice breathy and shaky as I increase the rhythm of the random pattern I'm moving my tongue, pressing the tip of my nose right on her clit and shaking my head again, burying my face on her cunt and using everything I have at my disposal to pleasure her.

She moves her hips, circling her core up against my face and chasing the release I've been denying all night. With her legs straddling around my ears I almost can't hear her moans, the sounds muffled by her flesh, but her movements are more than enough to realize she is almost there again.

If I could, I would totally stop everything right now just to make her even more pissed, but part of me know that if I do this, I can kiss my dick goodbye. She would rip it off of me for sure.

However, even if I was willing to lose my winny, there's no way I could stop right now. She is practically using my face as a pillow as she dry humps me, and I won't even complain, I'm loving it too fucking much.

Sucking her clit into my mouth, I use my tongue to lap around it and she loses it completely, legs shaking violently around me as she comes again, more arousal dripping from her cunt, which I suck happily, tasting her like a goddamn meal.

It's like someone pressed "mute" in the whole world as I drown completely in pleasuring her, adoring the slick warmth of her cunt pressed against my mouth, loving to have my face buried between her legs. I don't feel like I need air to breathe, I can only breathe her, feel her, touch her.

But it doesn't last long. Once she recovers the control of her shaking body again, she lifts up, shifting down to my stomach, where she sits again, legs still straddling around my body. Her cheeks, chest and neck are flushed red, skin covered with a thin layer of sweat that makes her glow under the dim light.

She looks like a fucking angel, but acts like the devil himself.

Her chest is going up and down so fast she seems to be having a hard time to recover her breathe. Her slick, warm heat is now glued to my stomach and she looks down at me with parted lips. I can't help but smirk at her, giving a slow once over to her body.

"You call this punishment?" I tease her, shaking my head. "I had just as much fun, dear."

Aster surprises me when a large smile curls her lips up, a smug look on her eyes as she gazes at me. Even though she just came hard on my mouth and should be all relaxed again, her shoulders are still tense.

"Oh, dear." She scoffs, shaking her head slowly. "I'm just getting started with you".

***

A/N:

Here's how I imagined Aster's outfit on this and last chapter!

I forgot to add this before. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 32.8K 44
// "Shit Flower, I miss you." // In which a former drug dealer who fell in love with the bosses' daughter finds himself still loving her. [sequel to...
1.1M 20K 104
"Harry." I glare. "Violet." He smirks. - He had those tempting green eyes patched with a smirk and she wore a glare with the sweetest heart. She wa...
591K 15.6K 54
* THIS STORY CONTAINS MATURE & EXPLICIT CONTENT* Please refer to the list of possible triggers and kinks. Harry Styles. Twenty-Five. Green eyes. On...
1.1M 41.3K 126
Mature/18+ Trigger Warnings included All her life, Ivy Malone has known what her family was. She grew up in the deep, unforgiving world of the mob. I...