Mya Maine

By AzureBunny

~Editing~ Mya Maine has been an idol all of her life thanks to her parents. She's been in movies, performed w... More

1) Seven Colored Compass
2) Brand New Melody
3) Knocking on the Mind
4) To The End of The World, Believe Heart
5) Full Throttle Chivalrous Spirit Go! Fight!!
6) Unbreakable
7) Shout Out from Orion
8) Feeling Heart
9) Eternity Love
10) Weaving Dreams
11) Come On, Let's Sing!
12) Map of the Future
13) The Heart of a Lost Child
14) Maji Love 1000%
Mya's Instrument Gallery

Prequel and Sequel A/N

201 5 0
By AzureBunny

Good morning! I just noticed that I never made an A/N for this book's prequel and sequel in the first book of the Mya Maine series. But, yeah, I made and am currently working on the prequel and sequel to this fanfic. The prequel is The Story Before STARISH and the sequel is The Master's Course. I just wanted to let you all know, since I never truly made an A/n for them. If you do go check them out, you'll notice that The Master's Course is currently on hold. That is not a glitch and that is definitely the truth. I've put it on hold so that I could work on The Story Before STARISH. I promise as soon as I'm done with The Story Before STARISH, I'll continue with The Master's Course.

See you later!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

265K 6.7K 30
[[COMPLETED]] You, (Y/n) (L/n), are a composer for one of the popular idol group, Quartet Night. You've known the group since day 1 of the Master C...
89.8K 1.7K 60
!TRIGGER WARNING! self harm, suicide, major angst, depression, eating disorder i'd recommend not reading this if you're under 13 or 14 just because o...
266K 5K 84
Some scenes in here will particularly cater to black readers Y/n lost her parents at 7 The world had failed her and she made sure she became perfect...
51.8K 1.4K 55
An Uta no Prince Sama /UtaPri fanfiction. I do not own Uta no Prince Sama, the characters, the pictures or the lyrics. I only own Catarina(the prota...