Fatal Obsession (BxB)

By BxBsAreMyThing

(Formerly Known as 'Fatal Attraction') *Very Cringe (First) Completed Book* An obliviously sociopathic colleg... More

S1:C1; Making A Friend Is Not Cheating.
S1:C2; Snap Map
S1:C3; Cutting Scars
S1:C4; Cute and Sweet and Innocent
S1:C5; I Can Give You Your First-
S1:C6; Tiny Little Panic Attack and Cheese Balls
S1:C7; Old Journals, Spy Work, and The Paper Ball
S1:C8; "Take It Off", Warm Lips, Weirdos and Throwing Knives
S1:C9; Date Night (Part 1/3)
S1:C10; Date Night (Part 2/3)
S1:C11; Date Night (Part 3/3)
S1:C12; Our First Sleepover (Pt. 1/3)
S1:C13 Our First Sleepover (Pt. 2/3)
S1:C14; Our First Sleepover [Pt. 3/3] (Explicit Scene)
S1:C15; Coop-y-bara, Hickies and Sleepovers
S1:C16; Warm Vanilla, Hyung, and Handjobs
S1;C17: Cooper's Property
S1;C18; Jaw Scars and Erin...ds
S1:C19; Guilt, Lust, & Apology Dinner
S1:C20; Footsie
S1:C21; Seventy-Two Hours
S1:C22; Scrawny Dipping
⚠️Please Read⚠️
S2;C1: Slap On The Wrist
S2:C2; Top-Priority
S2:C3; Break
S2:C4; Wet Desserts (Smut Chapter)
S2:C5; Psycho Vibes
S2:C6; Voice Recorder
S2:C7; Lola's Return
S2:C9; Surprise
S2;C10; Stray Lamb Vs. Sheepdog
S2:C11; Closure
S2:C12; Closure Pt. 2
S2:C13; Hero Complex
S2:C14; Proof
S2:C15; Twice
S2:C16; Together
S2:C17; Let's Make A Deal
S2:C18; A Fair Fight
S2:C19; Winner, Winner, Cartilage Dinner
S2:C20; Envelope
⚠️Please Read (Again)⚠️
S3:C1; Corgi, Bubbles, and Psychology Class
S3:C2; Psycho & Sociopaths
S3:C3; Professor Davis...What Do You Know?
S3:C4; The Little Things
S3:C5; Feelings
S3:C6; Attractive Playground
S3:C7; Scary Guy
S3:C8; Building Relationships
S3:C9; I'm Better
S3:C10; This Is Nothing
S3:C11; Whose Sounds?
S3:12; Mafia-Family
S3:C13; Forgetfulness At Its Finest
S3:C14; The One Where They Get Drunk In Paris
S3:C15; Room Service
S3:C16; Romance Resort
S3:C17; I Want You Forever
S3:C18; Rings and Things...
S3:C19; Jealousy
S3:C20; Criminal's Mind
S3:C21; Together But Separated/Foreign Kisses
S3:C22; Be Blunt
S3:C23; Amani
S3:C24; In New Yorkkkk~!
S3:C25; Problematic Parents
S3:C26; Let's Wrap This Shit Up
⚠️Please Read (Once More)⚠️
S4:C1; A Series Of Grand Events
S4:C2; White Glitters
S4:C3; Too Sexy
S4: C4; Madman
S4:C5; Pay Attention
S4:C6; Relaxed?
S4:C7; Just Like Me
S4:C8; Don't Worry
S4:C9; Ideal Romantic Type? Cameron.
S4:C10; Love Makes You Do Crazy Things
S4:C11; T.L.C
S4:C12; Trouble In Paradises
S4:C13; Right v. Wrong
S4:C14; Own Your Responsibilities
S4:C15; Silver Nissan Altima
S4:C16; The Basement
S4:C17; Ready Or Not
S4:C18; 'You're Getting Thick'
S4:C19; Painkillers
S4:C20; Rebekah's Diamonds
S4:C21; We're Family
S4:C22; This Feels Unfair
S4:C23; If You're Good
S4:C24; To Be Loved By Him
XT 1; Profound & Arousing
XT2: Golden Hour Sex

S2:C8; Crash

2.6K 125 52
By BxBsAreMyThing

Add my wattpad Snapchat for updates, sneak peaks, and more!
✨ @bxbsaremythingg ✨

I hope you enjoyyyyy!!!!

••••••••

One Month Later...

"We should go out for food after class," my boyfriend mumbled as he typed some notes into my laptop.

"We should not. We've been going out everyday for the last month and a half and I'm starting to develop muscle in my legs from walking around so much."

"You don't want to develop muscle?"

"Hell no! If I develop muscle, I'll become heavier and you won't like to pick me up as often as I like."

"I'm not weak, Cam. I can lift up to 250 pounds. Babe, I lifted my grandmother once."

"The same grandmother I met two weeks ago? She's barely 97 lbs, Gio."

"Yeah but she was fighting a lot. She elbowed me in the eye and nose and I still carried her to bed."

"I guess," I chuckled.

Giorgi chuckled and ran his fingers through my hair as he pulled out his vibrating phone and checked the new notification.

"What...," he mumbled under his breath.

"What?"

My boyfriend silently stared at his screen for a while before his eye twitched and he grabbed my hand tightly.

"Ow! Giorgi, what's wrong?" I whined.

"Trappers," he muttered, turning his phone to me. I frowned as I looked at the screen, and rolled my eyes when I saw that he was showing me a sushi restaurant. "Babe, they made new sushi! Don't you want to try them?!"

"Gio, I thought you were upset. You need to work on expressing your emotions correctly. You scared me. I thought it was something about Lola or Tammy."

"You're just a scaredy cat."

"You're a scaredy cat."

"Mm~kay~," my boyfriend hummed.

After class, Giorgi and I had gone home, worked on our homework together, had sex, studied, made dinner, ate it, then Giorgi gnawed on my thighs as dessert, and afterwards we sat in the living room and made out until we fell asleep.

A few hours into the night, I woke up to a distant crash. The noise sounded as though it'd came from higher up Giorgi's neighborhood, or just outside of it. Then, I heard faint screaming.

"Giorgi! Giorgi, wake up," I whispered as I pat his chest. When my partner didn't stir awake even a bit, I moved my hips so that I was sitting directly over his crotch, and I began grinding my ass against his bulge. "Mmm~, Cammy, already? Usually you're doing this around six or seven in the morning. It has to be four o'clock now, right...? My dick's still sensitive from last night. I could cum right now if you grind a little harder," the larger man moaned as he grabbed my waist. I ignored his horny words and stopped my moving around on him. "I heard a crash outside and some screaming. I think it was a car crash."

"Around here? In this neighborhood? At this time? That can't be. My uncle bought this house in this neighborhood specifically for the strict safety rules. There's no way—"

"I swear, I heard a crash and screaming. Listen," I whispered. Giorgi moved his eyes up to the ceiling as he listened out for what I'd heard, and just as I said, someone had screamed in the distance.

"What the fuck..." my boyfriend mumbled as he carefully sat up, making sure that I didn't fall off of his lap. "S'that Marjory?"

My stomach dropped when I'd thought about how similar the scream sounded to our neighbor. "Should we check?" I inquired. Giorgi nodded and lifted me as he stood up before dashing into his room and grabbing our slippers. Then, he rushed outside to his car, put me in the driver's seat, and tossed himself into the passenger's.

"Wait, you want me to drive?! But I'm shaking!" I panicked.

"Babe, you've been awake longer than me. Your eyes are better," he replied simply.

I huffed as I started my boyfriend's car, and carefully backed out of the driveway before taking off in the direction of the loud crash and screaming.

"Holy shit," Giorgi scoffed upon seeing the car wreck; a dark sedan had penetrated one of our neighbors' houses and caught fire, and our neighbor Marjory was panicking near the wreck with a phone to her ear; calling 911. "WAIT! Babe, stop! Th-that's Yuri's house! The-the little boy! His bedroom is right there!" The Greek man panicked in the passenger seat.

Before I could even pull over, Giorgi rushed out of his car and ran over to the fiery wreck. I, now shaking even more, quickly parked his car along the curb of someone's yard, and looked over the horrific scene before getting out of the vehicle and accompanying my boyfriend in attempting to check on the little boy.

"Cam, the car is in his room, and he's home alone," the taller man sobbed as he tried to break through the front door. "I know he's scared. I have to help him."

"His dad usually leaves a key in case of emergency, right? Do you remember where he put it?"

"No. I can't remember. Baby, I can't remember, and Yuri—he, he could be hurt. I can't—"

I stroked Giorgi's cheek and pulled him away from the door. "Gio, you have to calm down. We're going to get him and he's going to be okay, okay?" I cooed. When my boyfriend nodded, I returned the nod, and looked over at the sedan. "We should try to pull it."

"What?"

"We should pull the car. More neighbors are coming. We just need their help," I said, pulling Giorgi over towards the crowd of neighbors running towards Yuri's house.

The majority of the large group of different families immediately attacked the car, and others called 911 meanwhile attempting to break down the front door of Yuri's house.

"HEY! HEY! GET THE DRIVER OUT OF THE CAR!" A terrifyingly loud, deep voice demanded. I looked around for it, and trembled violently when I realized that the voice had belonged to Giorgi. Our neighbors instantly broke the window of the sedan, and pulled out the driver, and my stomach sank when I saw who it was. Instantly, I turned to Giorgi, and almost passed out from the disgustingly horrific glare that he'd had locked on her.

"Gio—"

"Cam...go get Yuri," he seethed, clenching my hand before nudging me up towards the front door of the little boy's house. The neighbors had successfully broken it down, and scrambled around the house for the child, but I quickly made my way over to the five-year-old boy's bedroom and screamed upon seeing him on the floor with both his arms broken horribly, blood streaming down his forehead, nose, and mouth, and one of his ankles fractured.

"G-Gio-Giorgi! GIORGI!" I screamed as I shakily lifted the unconscious boy. "GIORGI! I-HE— YURI! HE, HE'S—HE'S HURT!"

I stumbled out of the house as I carried the little boy, and thankfully a large man had caught me before I tripped forward. "I-IS-IS HE BREATHING?!" The man shouted at me. "IS HE OKAY?!"

As each second passed, my consciousness left my body, and I quickly became dizzy. "He's broken!" I bawled. "His arms, nose, and ankle! He's unconscious!"

"TURN HIM ON HIS STOMACH! HE COULD BE DROWNING OR CHOKING ON HIS BLOOD!"

"I ca— I'm gonna pass out," I declared.

"CAM!? HEY! CHRIS, COME HELP ME OUT!"

My eyelids felt heavy as I carried Yuri, but when I felt the small boy suddenly being lifted out of my arms, and then myself being picked up off the ground, I sensed every last, lingering bit of consciousness leave my mind, and I blacked out.

Soon, I woke up to Giorgi's large, warm hands caressing my body, and I snuggled deeper into his embrace as he held me close to him.

"Cam! You're awake," he sounded shocked. "You've been out for seventeen hours."

"What...? That long," I asked, slowly opening my eyes to meet his beautiful orbs that stared down at me. "Where's Yuri? Is he okay?"

"Kid's invincible. I mean, he's in a shit ton of casts and taking a thousand pain relief medicines every couple of hours, but the doctors said he's going to be just fine. Luckily, he wasn't diagnosed with any kind of head trauma or brain damage. Just the broken bones, and some back pain. He's a tough cookie."

"Thank God," I sighed. "His dad...where is he?"

"He's with Yuri. At first the doctors wanted to get Child Protective Services involved because Ken left five-year-old Yuri home alone, but Chris and I convinced them that Ken was just making a quick visit to the market to get some groceries when the incident occurred, so... They're gonna be fine."

"Ohh, good, good," I mumbled. "Did we ever find out who was in the car? I can't remember who—"

"Lola."

My eyes widened and my jaw dropped. "As in...your ex, Lola..."

"Yeah. Drunk driving. Could hardly lift her head when she was arrested. She's looking at spending a minimum of four years in prison," my boyfriend said simply. "This isn't her first time driving under the influence, and it's not her first time crashing. This is, however, the first time she's almost killed someone. And apparently she hit someone before she came to our neighborhood."

"What," I gasped.

"Yeah. So...she's sitting in jail right now."

"Wow... W-Well, are you okay?"

"I'm great! I finally get to be with you without her texting me everyday, telling me that I'm a horrible person."

"She was doing that?"

"Yeah. I blocked her on everything, but she still kept making accounts and messaging me."

"Oh... Why didn't you tell me?"

"Didn't want you to stress."

"That's not a good reason to keep stuff from me, Gio. I want to be there for you and I want you to be selfish with me."

"Babe, I'm not gonna purposely stress you out if I know I don't have to."

"From now on I will always stress that you're hiding things from me."

"Don't~," my boyfriend whined as he pushed his face into my neck. "It's just that that was stupid so I didn't see any point in telling you."

"Mm..." I mumbled. "Well, stupid or not, I want to know."

"Okay, okay," he chuckled.

"...Do you think Tammy's behind this?"

••••••••

To Be Continued...

I hope you enjoyedddd!!!
(I'm sorry for the late update!!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

861K 38.4K 36
-KIND OF MATURE- "I wouldn't fuck you if you paid me." Well, at least my question is answered. He can get more punchable. We glare at each other, I...
130K 5.3K 68
[Now on AO3] Kitani Blair is an awkward girl in her last few months of high school who has an unforseen accident that catches the attention of Masky...
4K 147 16
**WARNING** ~contains explicit content that may not be acceptable to all viewers. discretion advised~ "No no no no..." My words trailed "NO!!" I scre...
1.4K 612 27
"He's such a jerk, but I still love him so, so much mom. Why do I still love him? " I cried into her shoulder, "he was my first love, the love of my...