Fatal Obsession (BxB)

By BxBsAreMyThing

(Formerly Known as 'Fatal Attraction') *Very Cringe (First) Completed Book* An obliviously sociopathic colleg... More

S1:C1; Making A Friend Is Not Cheating.
S1:C2; Snap Map
S1:C3; Cutting Scars
S1:C4; Cute and Sweet and Innocent
S1:C5; I Can Give You Your First-
S1:C6; Tiny Little Panic Attack and Cheese Balls
S1:C7; Old Journals, Spy Work, and The Paper Ball
S1:C8; "Take It Off", Warm Lips, Weirdos and Throwing Knives
S1:C9; Date Night (Part 1/3)
S1:C10; Date Night (Part 2/3)
S1:C11; Date Night (Part 3/3)
S1:C12; Our First Sleepover (Pt. 1/3)
S1:C13 Our First Sleepover (Pt. 2/3)
S1:C14; Our First Sleepover [Pt. 3/3] (Explicit Scene)
S1:C15; Coop-y-bara, Hickies and Sleepovers
S1:C16; Warm Vanilla, Hyung, and Handjobs
S1;C17: Cooper's Property
S1;C18; Jaw Scars and Erin...ds
S1:C19; Guilt, Lust, & Apology Dinner
S1:C20; Footsie
S1:C21; Seventy-Two Hours
S1:C22; Scrawny Dipping
⚠️Please Read⚠️
S2;C1: Slap On The Wrist
S2:C2; Top-Priority
S2:C3; Break
S2:C4; Wet Desserts (Smut Chapter)
S2:C5; Psycho Vibes
S2:C6; Voice Recorder
S2:C8; Crash
S2:C9; Surprise
S2;C10; Stray Lamb Vs. Sheepdog
S2:C11; Closure
S2:C12; Closure Pt. 2
S2:C13; Hero Complex
S2:C14; Proof
S2:C15; Twice
S2:C16; Together
S2:C17; Let's Make A Deal
S2:C18; A Fair Fight
S2:C19; Winner, Winner, Cartilage Dinner
S2:C20; Envelope
⚠️Please Read (Again)⚠️
S3:C1; Corgi, Bubbles, and Psychology Class
S3:C2; Psycho & Sociopaths
S3:C3; Professor Davis...What Do You Know?
S3:C4; The Little Things
S3:C5; Feelings
S3:C6; Attractive Playground
S3:C7; Scary Guy
S3:C8; Building Relationships
S3:C9; I'm Better
S3:C10; This Is Nothing
S3:C11; Whose Sounds?
S3:12; Mafia-Family
S3:C13; Forgetfulness At Its Finest
S3:C14; The One Where They Get Drunk In Paris
S3:C15; Room Service
S3:C16; Romance Resort
S3:C17; I Want You Forever
S3:C18; Rings and Things...
S3:C19; Jealousy
S3:C20; Criminal's Mind
S3:C21; Together But Separated/Foreign Kisses
S3:C22; Be Blunt
S3:C23; Amani
S3:C24; In New Yorkkkk~!
S3:C25; Problematic Parents
S3:C26; Let's Wrap This Shit Up
⚠️Please Read (Once More)⚠️
S4:C1; A Series Of Grand Events
S4:C2; White Glitters
S4:C3; Too Sexy
S4: C4; Madman
S4:C5; Pay Attention
S4:C6; Relaxed?
S4:C7; Just Like Me
S4:C8; Don't Worry
S4:C9; Ideal Romantic Type? Cameron.
S4:C10; Love Makes You Do Crazy Things
S4:C11; T.L.C
S4:C12; Trouble In Paradises
S4:C13; Right v. Wrong
S4:C14; Own Your Responsibilities
S4:C15; Silver Nissan Altima
S4:C16; The Basement
S4:C17; Ready Or Not
S4:C18; 'You're Getting Thick'
S4:C19; Painkillers
S4:C20; Rebekah's Diamonds
S4:C21; We're Family
S4:C22; This Feels Unfair
S4:C23; If You're Good
S4:C24; To Be Loved By Him
XT 1; Profound & Arousing
XT2: Golden Hour Sex

S2:C7; Lola's Return

3.1K 148 105
By BxBsAreMyThing

Add my wattpad Snapchat for updates, sneak peaks, and more!
✨ @bxbsaremythingg ✨

I hope you enjoyyyyy!!!!

••••••••

Four Months Later...

"Cameron, you keep making me finish earlier than I want to," Giorgi growled as he pulled out of me, kissing my neck while he did so.

"I'm sorry! I just can't wait for you to explode inside me," I giggled. "It feels so~ good~! I get impatient."

"Right, right. My little doughnut," he chuckled. "Turn over. Let me eat your—"

Knock! Knock! Knock!

I frowned as I looked up at the door, and when I looked at Giorgi he seemed to be wearing an expression similar to my puzzled one—except his was a tad more aware; like he was piecing something together.

"Are we expecting someone?" I questioned.

"I don't think so... Did you order food?"

"No... OH, WAIT! I ordered you another birthday present! Hopefully that's what it is!" I squealed as I ripped myself off the couch and sprinted towards the front door.

"Cameron! You need pants! Underwear at least! I'll check the door," Giorgi laughed as he pulled up his sweatpants to cover his naked bottom-half.

"But I'm wearing your shirt. It covers me~," I whined.

"No. The wind will blow up the shirt and you'll flash the delivery person. Go put on something to cover up."

I growled at my nudity and hurried to Giorgi's room; we'd moved most of my clothes into it. "Don't open the package! I want it to be a surprise!" I shouted as I grabbed a pair of dark blue gym shorts out of his dresser.

Upon pulling them up, I rushed back into the living room, and Giorgi quickly threw out his arm, welcoming me into his embrace as he stared at whoever was at the door.

I giggled as I bounced over and wrapped my arms around his abdomen. "Did your package come in or is it—" I cut myself off upon turning my head to peek at the person outside of the door, and when I looked into Lola's eyes I tried to pull away from Giorgi, but he kept me close to him.

"What's up," he asked his girlfriend.

She silently frowned at me as her ex-boyfriend held me against his bare chest, and then sighed through her nostrils. "The break ended today... I haven't slept with anyone. I haven't masturbated, either... I want you back, Giorgi," she whispered sadly.

I pouted and tried to pull away from the muscular man's hug again, but he continued to hold me in place. "Giorgi, I think you guys should speak in private. Um...I can go to Sonic or something. There's one right up the road from here," I offered.

He merely shook his head and kissed my nose. "I still have to eat you out, little doughnut."

My face immediately burned dark crimson and I felt a sudden urge to strangle my friend. "Don't say that in front of your girlfriend!" I whispered harshly. "I'm going to the guest room. You guys need to talk."

Giorgi growled lowly when I pulled myself off of him and he reluctantly let go of my oversized shirt before allowing Lola to come inside.

"I don't think I want to—"

"Wait," Lola mewled, cutting Giorgi off. I couldn't help myself; I stopped midway down the hall and turned into the bathroom, cracking the door so that I could still hear the two speaking.

"I know I've messed up... I know I've cheated too many times, but I feel like I'll be good. I was just going through a phase—"

"What phase makes you cheat three times on the guy you quote unquote "love" or "cant wait to marry"? Lola, I didn't even want an open relationship but I agreed to it because I loved you," Giorgi scoffed.

"I didn't do it because I didn't love you—"

"Lola, if you loved me you never would have mentioned an open relationship. But you did, and you che—"

"You said that I had a problem," Lola accused, sounding angry.

"I said that you're libido was too much for me sometimes. I never said you had a problem. I never disrespected you—ever. Even when you put me in situations that gave me every right to, I didn't because I was that in love with you... Lo, you never loved me. You fell in love with the idea of having me, and when Megan set us up, you lost feelings for me."

"That's not true," Lola seethed. "You're saying that I lost interest in you the minute I realized you liked me back—"

"Because that's what happened."

"No, its not!"

"Then what was it? You liked me when we weren't dating, and you seemed like you were with me because I wanted to be with you. You always gave me this feeling like you were just putting up with me."

"Giorgi, I love you, and I always have! You're just not understanding that I got carried away with—"

"Cheating on me," Giorgi chuckled. "Lola, I don't want to get back with you."

"Why~?"

"Because I'm falling in love with Cameron."

My cheeks and ears burned at my friend's hushed words, and I covered my mouth as the urge to squeal formed a lump in my throat.

"You're falling in love with Cameron...?" Lola questioned slowly. "But don't you think he needs more time to heal? And what about you? What if you're blindly using him as a rebound?"

"I'm not. I know that I'm falling in love with Cameron. And I'm not going to rush him to love me back or anything. I'm going to bite my tongue for a while. I just want him to feel comfortable with me."

"Mm," Lola hummed shortly. "Which of you initiated sex?"

"What?"

"I heard you tell him to put on pants—'underwear at least,' and you just said that you wanted to eat his ass out earlier. Which of you mentioned having sex first?"

Me...

"We both did. It was a mutual decision," Giorgi answered. "I wanted him to feel comfortable, so I didn't mention my lust for him once."

"Your lust for him..." Lola mumbled.

"Yeah."

"..."

I frowned when I couldn't hear exactly what Lola had said, but it was clear that it was something negative towards my and Giorgi's relationship because he quickly responded with a deadly tone laced around his words: "You don't get to put me down for agreeing to sleep with Cameron. He said he was ready—"

"He probably felt pressured," Lola grumbled, making my eyebrows furrow. "He probably got scared because of how big you are and he just said yes so that you wouldn't beat him up, or something."

Without a smidge of hesitation, I ripped open the bathroom door and stormed into the kitchen.

"I've never felt pressured by you. Not once. I first suggested sex between us and I hope you know that I enjoy every single second of us being together," I told the taller man honestly.

"Yeah?"

"Yes! Please don't believe anything she's saying," I mewled as I got on my toes and kissed his lips. "Please, Gio~."

"I believe you, baby," the Greek man murmured against my lips.

"Promise," I whined; Giorgi nodded and pinky promised me as he pressed smooches all over my mouth and nose.

"We're not done talking, Cam—"

"Yes you are," I growled, cutting Lola off as her ex continued to press kisses against my face. "All you're doing is arguing. And you, you accused Giorgi—the sweetest, most considerate man I know—of forcing me or pressuring me into something that I initiated in the first place! There was no mutual decision! I said that I wanted to relieve him, so he let me! If anything, Giorgi should feel like he was pressured or forced into doing anything with me! ...I-I mean, I hope he doesn't, but..." I stroked his arm and he moaned.

"Mm-mm. I like this," he mumbled against my neck.

"Okay, good," I sighed quietly before turning my attention back onto Lola. "You've been really mean to Giorgi, from what I've heard."

"What exactly have you heard?" Lola questioned, crossing her arms.

"Enough to know that you're not as sweet as you act in front of me... You cheated on Giorgi three times," I scoffed.

Lola made a scoff as well and shook her head as she pulled the large man away from me. "That's not any of your business, so why don't you give me and—"

"Giorgi is mine," I snapped. "You cheated on him, he lost feelings, and now we belong to each other! You can't just take him from me because you're just now starting to understand how amazing Giorgi is and how lucky you were to have him. You had him for years and you couldn't treat him right for even half of your time spent together! I've been in his life for only half a year and—"

"I love him," Giorgi breathed heavily as he grazed his teeth over my jaw. "I cherish him, and I'm genuinely happy with him."

"Y...you love me for real?" I asked, fighting the overwhelming urge to scream, jump, and attack Giorgi.

"I do. I'm sorry. I dont want to make you uncomfortable, but you're just so gorgeous and amazing to me—I'm in love with you. Y-you're sticking for me, and I've never been happier before you—"

"Giorgi," Lola gasped, and I quickly shushed her.

"Lola, I love Cameron," he said with a shrug. "And he's right. You and I were together for four years and you weren't half as supportive or nice to me as Cameron is."

"He's afraid of you! That's the only reason why he's being so nice!" She snapped.

"I'm not afraid of him!" I snapped back. "Giorgi has the largest heart of anyone that I know! We've been together for months and he still refuses to crawl over me or do anything that overwhelms or scares me!"

"What are you even talking about? Crawl over you?!"

"Sex," Giorgi answered as he moved behind me and rested his chin on my shoulder. "You should leave, Lola. I don't want to get back to together. I'm happy with Cameron and Cameron only. He treats me right, I treat him right; we're happy."

"You're breaking up with me right now? Like, seriously? You're just going to throw— We've been together for four years! You're just going to throw that out the window?"

"It wouldn't be happening if you'd just been loyal to me. You cheated three times and you never really listened to what I had to say," Giorgi said as he pressed kisses against my neck. "Cameron does... He listens and he remembers..."

Lola shook her head as she glared at us and she threw out her arm as she sniffled. "Give me my ring then. The ring I bought you for our anniversary. Give it back."

He held his hand up and I took the ring off of his finger before giving it to his ex-girlfriend.

"Giorgi!" She snapped. "Look me in the eyes and tell me that—"

"We're done," he said simply as he met her angry gaze. "You and I are breaking up. I'm not happy with you anymore. It was a fun and stressful four year ride we had, and I'm glad we're finally ending it. Take whatever else it is that you bought me and leave."

Lola shook her head and stomped towards the front door. "You're selfish, Giorgi. You're selfish, and you're—"

The large man moaned against my jaws, and led me into the living room, sitting me down on the couch before kissing all over my neck and chest, completely ignoring Lola.

"You're a cold, heartless—"

"Lola, please," I began. "He's not listening to you."

"Shut up," she scoffed. "Why don't you go visit your boyfriend in jail, you puny, sorry excuse for a person."

Immediately after she'd said that, Giorgi ripped himself off of me, grabbed Lola's arm, and shoved her out of his house.

"Don't ever try to come back here again. I'll put your clothes in the middle of the street next week or whenever. Do not knock on my door or even step as close as a yard within my driveway. I swear to God, I'll make you regret it if you do."

"Are you threatening me," Lola asked tearfully.

I wiped my eyes as tears filled them, and I got up, making my way to Giorgi's bedroom.

"Cameron," he suddenly called, coaxing me to turn around. Upon doing so, I saw him slamming the door on Lola. "Baby, I'm sorry."

"It's not your fault," I said as he stepped over to me, cupped my cheeks, and kissed all over my face.

"I'm still sorry. I shouldn't have let her inside in the first place."

I shrugged and lifted my head to kiss Giorgi as he picked me up off my feet, and I wrapped my legs around his waist while he carried me into his den.

"Do you really love me," I pondered softly.

"I really love you," he responded just as soft while he laid me down on the couch.

I smiled and pressed my nose against his, and he returned the soft grin and kissed my lips. "Are we an official couple, now?"

"Now? I thought we were dating this entire time..."

"We were?!"

"Cam, I call you 'babe', constantly have amazing sex with you, and I'm crazy possessive over you at school. We've gone on, like, a billion dates, too!"

"Oh! I thought you were just being really nice to me," I laughed awkwardly. "How long have we been dating?"

"Six months," Girogi guffawed.

"Really?! Did our six month anniversary pass already?! Dammit, it was the first, wasn't it?! You gave me that really cute gray turtleneck sweater! Why didn't you scold me for not getting you a gift?!"

"You did give me a gift!"

"I did?!"

"You sucked the life out me and you took a thousand pictures in that turtleneck sweater without any pants on my phone. I still have a collage of those pictures as my lock screen. See?"

Giorgi showed me his phone and I blushed when I saw my lewd pictures, and then blushed harder when I remembered what Giorgi did to me when he saw those photos in his phone at school the next day.

"You had to carry me to class after you saw those..."

"I could hardly stand myself," he chuckled as he laid over of me.

I bit my lip as I slowly turned my gaze up into the Greek man's eyes and I wiped the remaining tears I had. "I want to apologize for being so clueless, Giorgi... I'm sorry," I mumbled as I lifted my waist and rubbed my crotch against his.

"You're sorry?"

"I'm sorry," I repeated as the large man ran one of his hands up my chest and wrapped his big, warm fingers around my neck.

"How sorry are you?"

"So sorry..."

"'So sorry?'"

"Mm-hmm... So much," I whispered as Giorgi brushed his lips over mine.

"You should show me."

"Yeah?" I breathed against the muscular man's ear as he grabbed my waist and turned me over to lay on top of him.

"Yeah," he huffed as he ran his hands over my behind. "Take these shorts off."

••••••••

I hope you enjoyedddd!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.1K 1K 10
Love comes in all kinds of forms; genuine, twisted, unconditional, and pure. Jedidiah Sawyer had never experienced love in any way, shape, or form. H...
5K 218 10
BL | OMEGAVERSE Sullivan #1 Sorin Leondias had known nothing but misery since the day he was born. Losing his parents at a young age, he was forced t...
3.6K 80 14
Jeff had secretly loved Slenderman, but hid it well. He always had quite a temper too, so when his best friend Laughing Jack asks about it, he shuts...
23.3K 85 5
#3 in the Fatal Attraction series Jayden Martinez, the state of Florida's, if not the countries most renowned mechanical engineer. Once an aeronauti...