Fatal Obsession (BxB)

By BxBsAreMyThing

(Formerly Known as 'Fatal Attraction') *Very Cringe (First) Completed Book* An obliviously sociopathic colleg... More

S1:C1; Making A Friend Is Not Cheating.
S1:C2; Snap Map
S1:C3; Cutting Scars
S1:C4; Cute and Sweet and Innocent
S1:C5; I Can Give You Your First-
S1:C6; Tiny Little Panic Attack and Cheese Balls
S1:C7; Old Journals, Spy Work, and The Paper Ball
S1:C8; "Take It Off", Warm Lips, Weirdos and Throwing Knives
S1:C9; Date Night (Part 1/3)
S1:C10; Date Night (Part 2/3)
S1:C11; Date Night (Part 3/3)
S1:C12; Our First Sleepover (Pt. 1/3)
S1:C13 Our First Sleepover (Pt. 2/3)
S1:C14; Our First Sleepover [Pt. 3/3] (Explicit Scene)
S1:C15; Coop-y-bara, Hickies and Sleepovers
S1:C16; Warm Vanilla, Hyung, and Handjobs
S1;C17: Cooper's Property
S1;C18; Jaw Scars and Erin...ds
S1:C19; Guilt, Lust, & Apology Dinner
S1:C20; Footsie
S1:C21; Seventy-Two Hours
S1:C22; Scrawny Dipping
⚠️Please Read⚠️
S2;C1: Slap On The Wrist
S2:C2; Top-Priority
S2:C3; Break
S2:C5; Psycho Vibes
S2:C6; Voice Recorder
S2:C7; Lola's Return
S2:C8; Crash
S2:C9; Surprise
S2;C10; Stray Lamb Vs. Sheepdog
S2:C11; Closure
S2:C12; Closure Pt. 2
S2:C13; Hero Complex
S2:C14; Proof
S2:C15; Twice
S2:C16; Together
S2:C17; Let's Make A Deal
S2:C18; A Fair Fight
S2:C19; Winner, Winner, Cartilage Dinner
S2:C20; Envelope
⚠️Please Read (Again)⚠️
S3:C1; Corgi, Bubbles, and Psychology Class
S3:C2; Psycho & Sociopaths
S3:C3; Professor Davis...What Do You Know?
S3:C4; The Little Things
S3:C5; Feelings
S3:C6; Attractive Playground
S3:C7; Scary Guy
S3:C8; Building Relationships
S3:C9; I'm Better
S3:C10; This Is Nothing
S3:C11; Whose Sounds?
S3:12; Mafia-Family
S3:C13; Forgetfulness At Its Finest
S3:C14; The One Where They Get Drunk In Paris
S3:C15; Room Service
S3:C16; Romance Resort
S3:C17; I Want You Forever
S3:C18; Rings and Things...
S3:C19; Jealousy
S3:C20; Criminal's Mind
S3:C21; Together But Separated/Foreign Kisses
S3:C22; Be Blunt
S3:C23; Amani
S3:C24; In New Yorkkkk~!
S3:C25; Problematic Parents
S3:C26; Let's Wrap This Shit Up
⚠️Please Read (Once More)⚠️
S4:C1; A Series Of Grand Events
S4:C2; White Glitters
S4:C3; Too Sexy
S4: C4; Madman
S4:C5; Pay Attention
S4:C6; Relaxed?
S4:C7; Just Like Me
S4:C8; Don't Worry
S4:C9; Ideal Romantic Type? Cameron.
S4:C10; Love Makes You Do Crazy Things
S4:C11; T.L.C
S4:C12; Trouble In Paradises
S4:C13; Right v. Wrong
S4:C14; Own Your Responsibilities
S4:C15; Silver Nissan Altima
S4:C16; The Basement
S4:C17; Ready Or Not
S4:C18; 'You're Getting Thick'
S4:C19; Painkillers
S4:C20; Rebekah's Diamonds
S4:C21; We're Family
S4:C22; This Feels Unfair
S4:C23; If You're Good
S4:C24; To Be Loved By Him
XT 1; Profound & Arousing
XT2: Golden Hour Sex

S2:C4; Wet Desserts (Smut Chapter)

5.6K 186 206
By BxBsAreMyThing

Add my wattpad Snapchat for updates, sneak peaks, and more!
@bxbsaremythingg

I hope you enjoyyyyy!!!!

••••••••

"Oh! Giorgi! Be careful," I giggled as he kissed me all over my neck and shoulders while we walked to his room. "Quit kissing me so much... You're going to make my knees give out."

"You have no idea," he mumbled into my skin before picking me up and carrying me the rest of the short distance to his bed.

I gasped at his murmured words and a small laugh escaped my vocal chords as he crawled beside me and made small nibbles and kisses all over my neck and collarbones. My heart grew a few sizes for Giorgi as he seemed to refuse to get on top of me, and I couldn't help but get turned on from his benevolence.

"Why are you so hard already," he chuckled as he nibbled down my chest, taking a few seconds to suck and bite every new spot that he chose as if he didn't want any one hickey to feel lesser than the previous ones.

"Because you're being so considerate and thoughtful," I mumbled, moaning quietly as his lips moved down to my freshly shaved pubic area just above my erection, brushing over my skin along with the help of his tongue.

"Well, I want you to enjoy everything..."

I moaned more as he kissed and nibbled at my oh-so sensitive area.

"So I'll let you choose..." he added.

"Huh?" I mumbled.

Giorgi licked up my abdomen and laughed lowly as I whimpered while he teased me by brushing the tip of his tongue over my lips, refusing to give in to my craving for a kiss.

"Do you want to top me first? That way you could maybe feel even more comfortable with me doing it to you," he offered.

"You mean, like...I-I'd put...my...in...in your...?"

"Yeah," he chuckled, kissing my stuttering lips.

"Have you ever done that before?" I questioned as I remembered the excruciating pain that came with my first time.

"No, but if it'd make you happy—"

I slammed my lips against Giorgi's, and wrapped my arms around his big, muscular body, squeezing him tight. "You don't have to do that. I want you to enjoy this as much as you want me to. No, I want you to enjoy this more than you want me to," I whined as tears filled my eyes.

Giorgi emanated sympathy and anger, but his rage lasted only for a moment. He quickly blew some steam out of his nostrils and then rubbed our foreheads together while stroking my jaw with his knuckles. "He didn't do it correctly," he started. "That's why it hurt so much."

I frowned as I grew confused. "What do you mean?"

"He didn't use lube, did he? Lotion, oil, anything of the sort...?"

I shook my head and snuggled into Giorgi's chest, and he scoffed before opening the bottom drawer of the nightstand on the left of his bed, and grabbed a black bottle that read Wet Dessert with a picture of a neon pink cupcake on it.

"What's that," I inquired.

"It's flavored lube. It makes sex less painful and a lot more fun," he answered as he handed me the bottle.

"Flavored...? You eat it?"

"Just a little bit. You're not supposed to chug the bottle or anything."

"I see..." I mumbled as I opened the bottle, lifting it to my mouth.

"No! What are you doing," Giorgi laughed, taking the lube from me before cupping my cheeks.

"I was gonna eat a little bit."

"No, baby, you don't put it directly in your mouth... Take off your towel. I'll show you what to do," he said as he squirted a small amount of the cupcake flavored lube onto his hand.

I hesitated to do so, merely because it was my first time revealing myself to Giorgi; even in the shower I hid my member from him by covering it with my hands or with my washcloth.

Upon showing him my length, his eyebrows furrowed. "Cameron, why is your dick so big?"

"What?" I pouted as I looked down at my erection.

"You're almost the same size as me," he said under his breath. He then paused for a moment, looked underneath his towel and then sighed a breath of relief. "Yeah, almost. You're about two inches shorter than me."

"Well, how big is yours?"

"Ten inches."

"What?!" That's twice the size of Cooper's!

"Don't worry, I'll move slow," Giorgi chuckled, grabbing my throbbing erection. "For now, let's focus on you."

My breath hitched as he rubbed the lube onto my member, and I gasped when he moved his thumb over my tip and smeared the warm, slimy liquid over it in slow circular motions.

"Giorgi," I whimpered as I already felt myself coming close to reaching my climax.

"Don't cum yet..." he chuckled, laying between my legs on his stomach. I frowned as he did so, and just as I was about to ask him what he was doing, he stuck out his tongue and licked from the base of my shaft, all the way to the slit, coaxing me to squeak and explode a fairly large amount of semen all over his face.

"Cam~," Giorgi laughed as he wiped my white substance from his right eye. "I said not to cum yet."

"I'm sorry! I couldn't help it," I mewled as I reached to wipe my friend's face. He quickly stopped me, though, wiped his lip, looked me dead in my eyes, and then licked his fingers, making my lips twitch.

"You're lucky it's our first time and you're as cute as you are. Otherwise, I'd punish you with a little bit of spanking," he said softly before wiping the rest of his face. "That is, if you're ready for that."

"You...you ate my..."

"Yeah...I did. And it's pretty good... You wanna taste?"

I didn't know if I really did, but Giorgi's deep, soothing voice and aura compelled me to nod.

"Yeah?" He asked as he licked my erection again before licking the rest of my semen off of his fingers. I nodded again and he sat up, leaned into me while making sure that he didn't hover over me, and then pressed his lips against mine, using his tongue to pass my cum and the small amount of sweet lube into my mouth. I frowned at the flavor of myself, but quickly accepted the taste as Giorgi continued to work his tongue around my mouth as if he wanted to share the last bit of my orgasm.

After a short while, he reluctantly pulled away, and I followed his lips until I couldn't anymore due to him laying between my legs again.

"Did you taste the lube?"

I nodded and sucked my bottom lip between my teeth, savoring every second that I shared with Giorgi. "I like it... It's sweet," I whispered, licking my lips.

He smirked and nodded. "Just like you, Cam... I bought it specifically for you."

"What? When?"

"You remember the dinner party? You came with Graham," he mentioned; I nodded. "I bought it a few hours before you came over. I was going to give that and a box of condoms to you at the end of the night just in case you and Graham decided that you wanted to do anything, but...the way that night ended... it was pretty obvious that no one was in the mood."

I giggled and shook my head. "Thank you...but was it expensive?"

"It's lube and condoms, Cam," Giorgi chuckled.

"I don't know how much that stuff costs," I said with a shrug as I watched him stroke my length.

"Don't worry about it. For now just focus on what I'm doing..."

I blushed as his deep voice filled my ears, and I grabbed his wrist to stop him from stroking my length.

"I'll cum again..." I murmured. "I don't want to have two whole orgasms when you haven't even had one yet."

"But I've had more orgasms in my life, Cam. It's okay if I treat you a little more right now," Giorgi said softly. "Er...that sounded kind of negative... W-what I mean is that I have a really bad masturbation problem. That's it. I'm not trying to say that I'm dirty or anything. I-I'm perfectly clean—"

"I understand," I chuckled as I stroked his jaw with my knuckles. "But I really want to please you too..."

"Then call me Hyung," he whispered as a light blush covered his cheeks.

I smiled as he averted his eyes from mine, cupped his cheeks, and lifted his head a bit so that he'd look at me. "Let me touch you, Hyung," I said softly, making Giorgi's blush darken.

"Okay... You'll top me first."

"No, it'll hurt and be sore for days," I whined. "You can top me."

"Cam, remember, the lube will make it less painful. C'mere," he said as he laid beside me. "You're the first and only guy I'm allowing to put their dick inside of me. A lot of guys have asked to top me. Something about my bubble butt that I've gotten from playing football and working out so much... It's why I wear sweatpants a lot of the time. I'm just too thick."

I laughed at Giorgi while he wiggled his eyebrows, and gave in to his smooth-talking and moved myself to sit between his legs.

"I'll try it...but what if I don't like how it feels," I asked.

"Then we can stop," he said simply.

"What if you don't like how it feels...?"

Giorgi shrugged and stroked my thighs while I sat between his legs. "If I see that you're enjoying yourself, I'll probably bite my tongue."

I frowned and shook my head. "You shouldn't do that. I want you to tell me."

Giorgi sat up and kissed my lips slowly. "No," he said plainly with a soft smile. "Just put a little extra lube on yourself and me, and then we can start."

I knocked my head against his as I fumbled with the bottle of cupcake flavored lube, and after putting a bit more on my length, I looked into Giorgi's eyes and watched his reaction as I aligned myself with his entrance.

We both frowned, however, Giorgi's was not as weirded-out or nauseated as mine. "I-I don't think I want to do this. It feels like I'm pressing against a wall. J-just— I want you to top me," I whined.

Giorgi sighed a breath of relief and kissed my pouted lips. "Thank God. I was afraid you'd rip me apart with your monster dick," he chuckled as he wiped his forehead and pretended to fling away sweat. "C'mere, baby..."

My breath hitched when Giorgi grabbed my erection and jerked my and his own length simultaneously in the same hand, and my breathing grew ragged when he sped up.

"G...Giorgi," I breathed as he pumped our lengths. "I'm...I'm gonna cum..."

The muscular man merely smiled and kissed my parted lips while I moaned, and just as I started leaking pre-cum, he pulled me over his lap and squirt just a small amount of lubricant onto his hardened member, and when he smeared a bit against my hole, my back arched and I accidentally moaned at a startlingly loud volume, shocking myself since I'd never really been so loud before.

"I'm sorry," I panted, covering my mouth.

Giorgi quickly shook his head and uncovered my mouth. "Don't be. That was so adorably sexy, Cam," he whispered while running his finger over my entrance. "Are you sure you're comfortable with this?"

I nodded and kissed the muscular man's lips, and he smiled while he moved his mouth down to kiss my chest as he aligned himself with my anus. I breathed slowly as he very gradually pressed into me, and my jaw dropped as his large cock entered my body, causing short, cut up moans and ragged breaths to escape my lips.

"Does it hurt," he whispered against my collarbone.

"In a really good way," I responded honestly.

"Yeah?"

"Yes~," I purred as he rubbed my chest.

"Am I okay to move around or do you need a minute?"

"Just a minute," I whispered as I tried to relax my muscles.

"Oh, my God," Giorgi moaned. "That feels so good, Cameron... The way your ass is blinking around my dick. Th-That...that feels so good, baby."

I smiled as he made tiny thrusts inside of me, and we both moaned when I lowered myself a bit on his thick, iron-hard erection, and his cheeks and ears burned as I whimpered: "Hyung~."

"Cam, you'll make me cum early," he mumbled, kissing my parted lips.

"Hyung, I-I... I want it deeper," I breathed as my body grew a tad stiff from the immense pleasure that I was receiving, making it feel almost impossible for me to sit down completely on Giorgi's lap.

He tugged on my bottom lip as he slowly pushed my hips down, and my breath hitched, making a small squeak sound when his monstrous cock pressed against my prostate.

"Can I move?"

"Please," I moaned loudly.

Giorgi immediately laid flat on his back, pulled me down against his chest, and then began bucking his hips, causing his member to repeatedly hit my prostate, and within seconds he'd made me cum.

"Don't stop," I mewled as I reached down and dipped my fingers in the small white pond I'd created over Giorgi's abs.

"Oh, shit..." he growled as he stopped thrusting into me.

"What?"

"I'm not wearing a condom," he grumbled. "I knew I was forgetting something."

"Oh..."

"There's a bunch in my top drawer, I can put one on..."

I nodded but didn't get off of Giorgi, continuing to bob my hips over his shaft. "Yeah... but... can we do it just this once without one? I mean, we're right in the middle of doing this...plus, I...I feel closer to you... I like how I can feel every centimeter of every vein inside—"

Giorgi's eyes suddenly rolled into the back of his head for a moment, and he moaned as he leaned into me, wrapped his big, beefy arms around my body, and kissed me deeply while filling my insides with his hot, sticky cum, and I moaned and unintentionally clenched my anal muscles while he continued to push his member further into me, making him growl as he came.

"That feels so good~," I whined as I moved my hips around, hoping to coax another explosion out of Giorgi's erection. "Can we go again, please, without a condom?"

The big, muscular man beneath me massaged my buttocks as he breathed raggedly, and he nodded as he caught his wind. "Just one more time..."

I nodded as I rolled my hips around Giorgi's length, and he gasped when I started bouncing on it, and clutched my pelvis with a comfortably firm grip. "Let me get myself together first, baby," he huffed.

"Mmm~, but I want you~," I mewled, pressing my lips against his neck.

"I want you too, Cam, but I'm a little discombobulated right now," he chuckled as he rubbed my thighs.

"Discombobulated? Did I do something wrong?"

"Not at all. It's..." Giorgi's already pink cheeks began to darken. "I've...I've never...with a... so...my heart...and Lola...I just...overwhelmed a bit..."

"Wha...?" I whispered, staring into the muscular man's eyes.

"I-I've never done anything with a guy so that's making my heart race, and Lola never let me cum inside her so I just feel a bit overwhelmed with pleasure right now," he said clearly. "Plus, I've never really been able to share my honorific fetish with Lola... Haha, I can't even bring myself to tell her that I have one. From the get-go, like, the very first day we met, she's said that honorific fetishes are weird—and I guess she's kinda right—"

"No she's not," I interrupted. "I may not know a lot about sex, or romance, or people at all, but I'm pretty sure that it's not very nice to kink shame your partner. It's not good to kink shame anyone, so for her to do it as soon as you guys met...That's not nice. That was really unfair of her to do...... And how could she call an honorific fetish weird?! It's like calling someone babe, or ma'am, or sir, or something! It's one of the most simple and innocent fetishes out there! She's weird," I scoffed, making Giorgi smile.

"You're so cute," he chuckled, stroking my cheeks. "You're angry little frown keeps making my dick twitch."

"Yeah? So, does— You're ready for, um...to go again?"

"Whenever you are," he laughed faintly as he stared into my eyes.

I smiled widely and crashed my lips against Giorgi's, and he groaned when I started moving my hips.

"Just one more time without a condom, baby. Then we really have to use them," he mumbled against our kiss.

I whined in opposition to the rule but still nodded and replied: "Okay~."

Two Hours Later...

Giorgi and I had gone four more times without any condoms, and neither of us could stop blushing. I'd fulfilled Giorgi's honorific fetish, and he helped me realize that I had a thing for eye contact and veins, and then fulfilled those fetishes of mine.

"Giorgi..?"

"What's up, gorgeous?"

"Are you upset that we didn't use any condoms?" I asked, rubbing over his knee as I laid in his lap in the living room.

He inhaled deeply and chuckled while running his fingers through my hair. "No, I'm not upset, baby... Are you?"

I shook my head and smiled as I turned my head to look at Giorgi. "No... I liked that we didn't."

"Yeah?"

I nodded. "I feel like a cream-filled doughnut. It feels good."

Giorgi laughed and I giggled a bit as I turned my head to watch the movie that'd been playing on the large television.

"What are we, Giorgi?"

"What are we?"

"Mm-hmm."

"We're each other's," he said softly, making me smile.

"Each other's," I mumbled. "You're mine only?"

Giorgi simply chuckled and bent down to kiss my cheek. "You're so damn cute, Cameron."

...Did he ignore my question or does that mean no? Or could it somehow mean yes? ...I'll take it as a yes.

••••••••

I hope you enjoyedddd!!!

Add my wattpad Snapchat for updates, sneak peaks, and more!
@bxbsaremythingg

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 37.8K 43
She was the Devil in heels, heroine for blood, she was toxic and dangerous. With fire in her eyes and poison in her heart she never loved, never gave...
3.6K 80 14
Jeff had secretly loved Slenderman, but hid it well. He always had quite a temper too, so when his best friend Laughing Jack asks about it, he shuts...
23.3K 85 5
#3 in the Fatal Attraction series Jayden Martinez, the state of Florida's, if not the countries most renowned mechanical engineer. Once an aeronauti...
36.2K 1.6K 30
"Let's play a game. If you win, I'll tell you the name of your killer and when you lose, you become my slave." Hades said as he smiled proudly. "Dea...