Don't Wake Me Up (Completed)

By ailovexiaowang

Xiao Zhan is a hairdresser who going through hardship in life. His father is a homophobic who against his rel... More

The Influencer
Damn Service
Stalker?
The characters introduction
Sayonara, Comfort Zone
I'm a Model
Give Me Food
The Questions
The Changes
Burning
The Penthouse
Underwear in The Sauna
The Offer
First Night
When I Woke Up
Two Poles
Someone To Talk To
Double Dates
Drama, Drama, Drama
Midnight Marathon
Morning With You, Bae
Failed
Time
Best Friend
Caught In The Act
Confirmation
Couple's Quarrel
The Plan
Professional
Heat Room, Hot Brain
Not As Easy As It Said
Feeling
Untitled
The Hardship
Departure
Sex At The Height
Sulk And Prank
The Truth Revealed
A Sweet Revenge
Coming Out?
Dangle In The Edge
A Whole New Life
The Heat Risen
A Promise
The Sign
Tide
Depart
It's A Separation
A New Start
Awaken The Beast
What You Deserve
Where Are You?
One More Step
The Habit
Bunny On The Horse
Home
A Pleasing Escape
In A Hot Morning
Hiatus
Disapprove Approval
The Office
A Little Space
Comes Good, Comes Bad
When Everything Is Alright
Almost There
The New Plan
Starting The Mission
Reunion
KFC
Progressive
Manipulative
Unscented Scent
Watch The Tape When It was Raining
Deadly Weapon
Evening Mayhem
Collapsed
Survived
The Offer
Epilogue

How To COme Out?

6.1K 461 68
By ailovexiaowang

Zhan came back home with a bright face. He was extremely happy today.

"Baba! Baba!" he called his father out once he reached the door.

"Here, Son...!" his father replied. He was cooking for their dinner.

"Ohh.. why did you cook?"

Zhan frowned when he found his father was cooking.

"Of course! We need to eat, ma?" his father snorted.

"I was planning to bring you out to eat....!" Zhan pouted. He sat on the chair.

"Why? Rich already, uh?" his father chuckled.

"I got my salary, Baba! Today is payday!" cried Zhan.

"Your Boss doesn't pay your salary for three months, right? It's only 6 weeks, ma?" said Xiao Meng.. He stirred the stew he was cooking.

"No. He pays me already, Baba...!" Zhan smiled broadly.

Xiao Meng stared at him. SOmething was different with his only son. His broad smile, the way he dressed up. Ahh... Maybe because now he has a girlfriend already. And he also working in the big company.

"Just keep it. You can buy me something that can last longer than the food...!" Xiao Meng patted his son's shoulder.

"I still will bring you for dinner tomorrow. And of course, I'll buy for you something you can remember...!" Zhan smiled widely.

"You're such a kid...!" Xiao Meng chuckled.

"I'm still a kid, Ba!" whined Zhan.

"Yeah, yeah... A kid who already learn to have a lover...!" his father teased him.

Xiao Zhan flushed when his father mentioned "lover". This word somehow brought him to the incident occurred in this afternoon.

****

The meeting has ended. The people exited the meeting room one by one. Left Xiao Zhan and Xuan Lu in the room. Yibo has gone to the toilet once the meeting ended.

"So... How about your relationship with Aliya if you are with him right now?" asked Xuan Lu when the room was empty at all from the people.

"I and Aliya are just friends. I know Aliya wants to build a relationship with me. But I just can't. I'm not into her at all...!" replied Zhan.

"Becaus you like men...!" Xuan Lu chuckled.

"No. I like him," Zhan winked at Xuan Lu.

Xuan Lu rolled her eyes then giggled.

"Please, keep it a secret, Jie...!" said Zhan.

"Don't worry. I'm not a gossip girl...!" Xuan Lu smiled at Zhan.

"O! How about your mother, Jie?" asked Zhan.

Xuan Lu sighed. She lowered her head. Zhan frowned watched her reaction.

"My Mom admitted to the hospital again last night. Now she's in the hospital... Her kidney is getting worse..." Xuan Lu mumbled.

"So now who is with her?" asked Zhan.

"No one. My sister also need to go to school. But I'll visit her after work, although I can't accompany her in the night...!" replied Xuan Lu.

"I'm sorry,  Jie...!"

"Never mind! As long as I still capable to take care of my Mom, I'm not complaining!" Xuan Lu smiled.

Zhan looked at her, remorseful. Xuan Lu is a thought girl. She puts her family first before herself. That's why she is single until now.

Zhan's phone dinged. He grabbed his phone and checked the incoming message.

"I need to go," Zhan looked up at Xuan Lu.

Xuan Lu stared at him. Zhan threw her a lipped smile before he go.

Zhan came up to the penthouse. He didn't need to knock the door because the door was wide opened. He stepped into the house.

"Boss?" he called the man.

"You don't need to knock at the door but you need to lock the door, Babe...!" Yibo came from the kitchen island.

Zhan sighed. He slid the door to close and locked it.

"Now, what do you want?' asked Zhan.

"Heyy... I'm your Boss...!" cried Yibo.

"Fine. What do you need, Boss?" Zhan said with sarcasm.

"I need you to calm my Didi down...!" Yibo grinned. He hugged Zhan from behind.

"Aish! Pervert!" hissed zhan.

"What pervert? I never enter you after we in relationship for two weeks!" Yibo whined.

"It's only been two weeks...!" retorted Zhan.

"I can get it at the first day they approached me...!" said Yibo.

"But I don't approach you. You do," Zhan glared at Yibo.

"So, I give myself to you, Zhan. Please, fuck me hard!" said Yibo while jumped into the couch and spread his legs.

"Oh! You stop it! Didn't you say you are professional?" Zhan snorted watching his boyfriend's behaviour.

"Well... Ok. Professional..." Yibo mumbled. He got up and sat.

Zhan sat beside Yibo.

"So? Why did you call me here?" asked Zhan.

"why? Do I need reasons to see you now?" Yibo twitched his brow.

"Tch! You saw me this whole morning. And at lunch you kept flirting with me. Just now on the meeting, you focused more at my speech than the main topic carrier...!" ZHan rolled his eyes.

"Ohh... Zhan! I just can't get enough of you...! I want to see you when I wake up in the morning and when I go to bed in the night. Before I go to sleep, I want to fuck you hard, and when I wake up I'll fuck you again senselessly...! Don't you think it would be amazing?" Yibo grinned.

Zhan stared at Yibo with a terrified look.

"I don't know. I hear you saying those also already send a chill into my spine..." Zhan muttered.

Yibo laughed.

"Why are you so cute, Baby..??" Yibo pinched Zhan's cheek. He kissed Zhan's lips hard until it swelled.

Yibo's lips trailed down Zhan's neck. He pushed Zhan's shirt collar with his nose and continued to sniff Zhan's scent and bit Zhan's collar bone.

"Ouch! Don't bite, Jerk!" Zhan pushed Yibo's forehead.

But Yibo just ignored him. He unbuttoned Zhan's shirt and slipped his big hand into his chest, searching for Zhan's little bud. After he found it, he rubbed his palm on it then twirled it and pinched it. Zhan moaned. Yibo went back to Zhan's face and captured his lips again. He pushed Zhan to lay on the couch while he climbed on Zhan. His hand still rummaging behind Zhan's shirt, exploring Zhan's body.

"You're hard, Babe...." Yibo hissed when he could feel the boner on Zhan.

"I'm normal and healthy. You keep seducing me, of course it will response..." Zhan cringed. He squirmed when Yibo pressed his boner with his hard on. Then he moaned.

"You're so beautiful, Babe..." Yibo kissed Zhan's face.

Zhan put his legs up and let them wrapped Yibo's back. Yibo deliberately grind his hips on Zhna's boner.

"Ah! Don't...! Ah! It's hurt. Ngh...Ah! Owh...! Yi-Bo... I can-n't... ah! We're in the office...! Yibo... No...!" Zhan protested, yet he enjoyed Yibo's movements and his every touch.

"We're not doing it, Babe... Not now. I know, you're not ready... Ah! But let me to ... urgh! I miss you so much! I wish you can sleep with me tonight...! Ah!"

"No! Baba... Baba... Won't like it. I can't...! I'm scared...!"

"Don't be scared. He will understand. And you are with me, not... With other man... Ah!"

"Yi-YiBo? Can you get up? It begins uncontrollable. Get up! Get Up!" Zhan pushed away Yibo from his body.

Yibo groaned in frustration, but he got up and sat again. Zhan followed him. Yibo shut his eyes tight, tried to fight his lust. His hardened shaft was killing him. His body was hot.

Zhan didn't do any better. The pain also killing him. He felt he got a fever pitch hot. He put his palms on his bulge.

"The pain is unbearable..." Zhan hissed.

Yibo rolled his head to see at Zhan who closed his eyes tightly, then he chuckled. He leaned in and kissed Zhan's cheek.

"It's ok, Babe... We still can wait until you are ready...!" he said.

Zhan opened his eyes. He stared at Yibo then threw him a faint smile.

"Thank you for understanding me..." he whispered.

"It's because I love you so much...!" said Yibo. He smiled sincerely at Zhan.

"I love you..." said Zhan, whispering.

"I love you too..." Yibo whispered. Then he gave Zhan a peck on his cheek again.

They stayed like that, sitting on the couch and closed their eyes until the pain was lessened.

A moment later, Yibo got up and went to his bedroom. Zhan watched him. Yibo came back with a brown envelope in his hand. He held the envelope over to Zhan. Zhan looked at the envelope.

"What's this?" asked Zhan, looking up at Yibo.

"Thank you for coming into my life. It can't buy your value, but I really appreciate your presence here...!" said Yibo.

"You don't need to pay me for become your... Friend," said Zhan, pushed the envelope in Yibo's hand aside.

"Friend?" Yibo creased his brows.

"Whatever...!" Zhanrolled his eyes.

"I'm here speaking as your Boss, Zhan. It's your salary for working here and help me out with the tasks. You did a great job...!" said Yibo.

Zhan looked at  Yibo with rounded eyes. Yibo smiled at him.

"Take it," Yibo pushed his  hand in front of Zhan.

"But... But you said you won't pay me....! Did you... Shut the salon?' asked Zhan, suspicious.

Yibo flicked Zhan's forehead. He sat beside Zhan.

"Silly! Do you think I will do that cruel thing just because you cut my fringe short? I did that, because I see you are honest and have potential to be my assistant. I was desperate to find someone who can replace Mr. Tseung that time because he is too long already worked in this company as he wants to retire. Then, I found you...!" Yibo smiled sweetly at Zhan.

"How do you know I'm honest and have potential by one glance only? I remember that time I was eating and my cheeks were puffed with the food when you pointed at me...!" Zhan frowned.

Yibo chuckled.

"That time, I saw you were the only one who is a real boy in the group," Yibo snorted.

"DOra Arnetta Marquez!" Zhan screamed,

"Yes, Pedro?" Yibo laughed.

Zhan attacked Yibo with pinches and tickles until Yibo couldn't control his laughter.

"Zhan? Are you ok?" Xiao Meng snapped Zhan from his thought.

"Ah! Yes, Baba...!" Zhan startled.

"Eat your food before it runs cold...!" said Xiao Meng.

"Ahh..." Zhan glanced at the rice in a bowl and picked it up. He grabbed his chopstick and started to eat.

"Yiou must be thinking of Aliya!" Xiao Meng chuckled.

Zhan suddenly choked to his food. Xiao Meng quickly gave him a glass of water.

"Slowly, Zhan...!" said Xiao Meng, stroking Zhan's back.

"I'm fine... I'm fine...!" Zhan smiled sheepishly at his father.

Xiao Meng shook his head.

"Are you going to bring her for another date? This time you can treat her fo a date...!" continued Xiao Meng.

"Ba... We are only friend...! We are not dating...!" Zhan scowled.

"I know. Maybe it's too fast for you if you take a big step dating a girl like her. Take your time, Son... Don't too rush... I understand...!" Xiao Meng giggled. Then he picked a slice of meat and put it on Zhan's bowl.

Zhan stared at his father who was eating wholeheartedly with sad eyes. Deep inside, he felt guilty to his father. But he still couldn't tell the truth to him, as it will break his heart, for sure. So, he decided to keep it as a secret for the time being. He sighed. He smiled when his father picked some veg and put it in his bowl again.

"Eat! Don't spare it for leftover...!" said Xiao Meng.

Zhan nodded. He lowered his head and dip his thought and confusion into his bowl of rice.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 13.8K 20
Xiao Zhan is 16 years old and new at the school. He was looking forward to his first day at the new school and hoped to make some friends there. Too...
7.8K 564 9
wang yibo who is a college student was dragged onto a contractual marriage with Xiao zhan who is a business man and single father to his son Xiao Yua...
316K 22.4K 66
YIZHAN FANFIC Cover by @Da-ya-vi
28.2K 1.1K 15
Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan are two famous actors, singers and dancers. Xiao Zhan is a warm and friendly person while Yibo is more of a cold and serious...