Fatal Obsession (BxB)

By BxBsAreMyThing

(Formerly Known as 'Fatal Attraction') *Very Cringe (First) Completed Book* An obliviously sociopathic colleg... More

S1:C1; Making A Friend Is Not Cheating.
S1:C2; Snap Map
S1:C3; Cutting Scars
S1:C4; Cute and Sweet and Innocent
S1:C5; I Can Give You Your First-
S1:C6; Tiny Little Panic Attack and Cheese Balls
S1:C7; Old Journals, Spy Work, and The Paper Ball
S1:C8; "Take It Off", Warm Lips, Weirdos and Throwing Knives
S1:C9; Date Night (Part 1/3)
S1:C10; Date Night (Part 2/3)
S1:C11; Date Night (Part 3/3)
S1:C12; Our First Sleepover (Pt. 1/3)
S1:C13 Our First Sleepover (Pt. 2/3)
S1:C14; Our First Sleepover [Pt. 3/3] (Explicit Scene)
S1:C15; Coop-y-bara, Hickies and Sleepovers
S1:C16; Warm Vanilla, Hyung, and Handjobs
S1;C17: Cooper's Property
S1;C18; Jaw Scars and Erin...ds
S1:C19; Guilt, Lust, & Apology Dinner
S1:C20; Footsie
S1:C21; Seventy-Two Hours
S1:C22; Scrawny Dipping
⚠️Please Read⚠️
S2;C1: Slap On The Wrist
S2:C2; Top-Priority
S2:C4; Wet Desserts (Smut Chapter)
S2:C5; Psycho Vibes
S2:C6; Voice Recorder
S2:C7; Lola's Return
S2:C8; Crash
S2:C9; Surprise
S2;C10; Stray Lamb Vs. Sheepdog
S2:C11; Closure
S2:C12; Closure Pt. 2
S2:C13; Hero Complex
S2:C14; Proof
S2:C15; Twice
S2:C16; Together
S2:C17; Let's Make A Deal
S2:C18; A Fair Fight
S2:C19; Winner, Winner, Cartilage Dinner
S2:C20; Envelope
⚠️Please Read (Again)⚠️
S3:C1; Corgi, Bubbles, and Psychology Class
S3:C2; Psycho & Sociopaths
S3:C3; Professor Davis...What Do You Know?
S3:C4; The Little Things
S3:C5; Feelings
S3:C6; Attractive Playground
S3:C7; Scary Guy
S3:C8; Building Relationships
S3:C9; I'm Better
S3:C10; This Is Nothing
S3:C11; Whose Sounds?
S3:12; Mafia-Family
S3:C13; Forgetfulness At Its Finest
S3:C14; The One Where They Get Drunk In Paris
S3:C15; Room Service
S3:C16; Romance Resort
S3:C17; I Want You Forever
S3:C18; Rings and Things...
S3:C19; Jealousy
S3:C20; Criminal's Mind
S3:C21; Together But Separated/Foreign Kisses
S3:C22; Be Blunt
S3:C23; Amani
S3:C24; In New Yorkkkk~!
S3:C25; Problematic Parents
S3:C26; Let's Wrap This Shit Up
⚠️Please Read (Once More)⚠️
S4:C1; A Series Of Grand Events
S4:C2; White Glitters
S4:C3; Too Sexy
S4: C4; Madman
S4:C5; Pay Attention
S4:C6; Relaxed?
S4:C7; Just Like Me
S4:C8; Don't Worry
S4:C9; Ideal Romantic Type? Cameron.
S4:C10; Love Makes You Do Crazy Things
S4:C11; T.L.C
S4:C12; Trouble In Paradises
S4:C13; Right v. Wrong
S4:C14; Own Your Responsibilities
S4:C15; Silver Nissan Altima
S4:C16; The Basement
S4:C17; Ready Or Not
S4:C18; 'You're Getting Thick'
S4:C19; Painkillers
S4:C20; Rebekah's Diamonds
S4:C21; We're Family
S4:C22; This Feels Unfair
S4:C23; If You're Good
S4:C24; To Be Loved By Him
XT 1; Profound & Arousing
XT2: Golden Hour Sex

S2:C3; Break

3.7K 165 93
By BxBsAreMyThing

Add my wattpad Snapchat for updates, sneak peaks, and more!
✨ @bxbsaremythingg ✨

I hope you enjoyyyy!!!

••••••••

"You what?!"

"I'm sorry! I wasn't thinking!"

"Not about me, obviously!"

Giorgi and Lola were arguing. She'd came home around four o'clock in the morning, and reeked of sex. Giorgi wanted me to watch something in the living room while they spoke in his bedroom, but based on the way he had been yelling, it was quite clear that Lola had broken one of their relationship rules and really hurt his feelings.

"That was our promise, Lola! We swore to each other!"

"I know, but I was drunk—"

"You've been drunk countless times before last night! That's not a good reason to try and justify why you slept with another guy!"

My eyes widened and I made a small gasp. That was Giorgi's worst fear; that Lola would sleep with a different guy. He was sure to be upset for a while.

Maybe I should make him something... Cookies! But what kind...?

"Look, I had a moment of weakness! I was out of my mind drunk and he looked just like you!"

"You said that last time and the guy was blonde!"

"Baby—"

"Stop, don't touch me. I don't want to talk to you right now," Giorgi scoffed as he stepped out of his room and into the kitchen; Lola was right on his heels, crying and reaching for his hands, but he wouldn't even give her as much as a few seconds of eye contact.

"Gio," she whined.

"This is the third time, Lola... This is the third time that you've cheated on me, and I've been nothing but honest to our relationship. I hardly even toy around with anyone else. Cameron's the only person I've kissed and touched aside from you, and not because I'm toying with him, but because I genuinely care about you both."

"I know, and I'm sorry, baby... But I told you what I did! I admitted to it! You should be happy~!" Lola groaned as she grabbed Giorgi's hands.

"Why the hell would I be happy about you telling me that you had sex with some other guy?! We promised that our open-relationship would only be open if we stuck to same-sex partners! You agreed to only sharing your body with other girls, and me only sharing my body with other guys, yet you've been the only one defiling, stomping on, and spitting on that rule! And for some reason, I can't bring myself to break up with you!"

I hadn't noticed that I was staring over the back of the couch until I had to take a three second long blink, but I couldn't move. I was too far into the story to turn back now. I had to witness the ending.

"Because we love each other!" Lola cried. "That's why we haven't broken up!"

"If you loved me and me only, you wouldn't have gone and slept with that other guy," Giorgi scoffed. "All the dildos in your fucking nightstand and you go out and sleep with a random dick."

"Babe, stop~!"

"No. Go. Go to one of your friend's places. I really don't want to see or talk to you. Get out of my house."

"Giorgi!"

"Get out!" He said firmly without raising his voice. It was amazing how he did such a thing. He exuded dominance and pain, and I felt a strong urge to go over and comfort him, but I knew that he and his girlfriend needed their private time to each other. They needed to forget that I was around for a moment.

"Baby, I love you! You can't kick me out," Lola sobbed.

"We're taking a break," was all he said to her as he ushered her out of his house. "Sleep with as many guys as you want. Your clothes will be put out in some hours."

"'My clothes will be put out'? How long are you wanting our break to be?!"

"It's the third time you've cheated on me. All the other times I was the one to leave my house and let you stay, and I was usually gone for some weeks—about two months. So...for at least four months, I want us to go on break. If you can stay loyal to me only and not sleep with any other person over those four months, you can move back in. But I'm tired of you cheating on me."

"Four months? ...Fine, I won't sleep with anyone. I'll stay loyal to you. Are you going to stay loyal to me too over the four months?"

"Fuck no! I'm staying loyal to Cameron! You being loyal to me is your ticket to having a home again, and the only way of apologizing for cheating on me that I'll accept."

"You'll only accept my four months of abstinence as an apology? You don't want anything else?"

"No. Goodbye, Lola," Giorgi said as he escorted his girlfriend outside, and closed the door. Upon locking it, he sulked over to me and crawled into my open arms as I sat on the couch.

"Are you okay," I whispered as I combed through his hair and rubbed his back.

"I have you to myself now, so," Giorgi sniffled and kissed my neck. "Yeah, I'm okay. Just a little frustrated."

"...It may not mean much, but...I'll never cheat on you, Giorgi," I said softly as I rubbed my head against his.

He smiled and scuffed a bit of air through his nose as he looked into my eyes. "You'll only be mine?"

"I'm only yours, I promise. There's nobody else that makes me feel so comfortable or loved. I couldn't cheat on you if I wanted to."

Giorgi laughed a very small chuckle and kissed my lips with such a strict sense of gentleness, it was as if he were afraid I'd break from anymore pressure. When he pulled away, a couple of tears had been rolling down his cheeks, but a small smile remained on his slightly chapped lips.

"I'm sorry," he whispered as he pressed his head against mine.

"Why?! Don't be! You haven't done anything wrong," I said frantically while I ran my thumbs over his cheeks, wiping his tears away.

"But I'm not supposed to be leaning on you for support. You're supposed to be the one leaning on me," he muttered.

I scoffed and shook my head. "We're leaning on each other... That's okay, right?"

Giorgi pressed his nose against mine and nodded. "You're right... Thank you, Cam."

I smiled a soft grin at him and kissed his lips. "Don't be so sad. I mean, I know I can't really help much since I've never really been cheated on, but...look at the bright side! You still have me to comfort you and do stuff with you whenever you want...and I know how to make you feel better whenever you're frustrated...so be it emotionally or...you know..." I mumbled, making Giorgi smile widely.

"I thought you were innocent."

"My erotic dialogue comes from an innocent place of heart. I want you to feel good and be happy, so if I can help you to be that by being naughty, then you better believe I will be the naughtiest—"

Giorgi shoved his tongue into my mouth and I giggled as he lifted me off the couch for a moment, flipped us over, and fell back onto the couch with me laying on top of him.

"Are we doing it right now?" I panted as he tugged at my bottom lip.

"Do you want to?"

"Yes."

"Want to shower first? I don't want to smell gross. I want you to have a good time."

"Can we shower together?"

"Cameron," Giorgi growled a low laugh as he led me out of the living room. "Since when have you become so dirty~?"

I giggled as we got into his bathroom, and a small weight—that I hadn't even recognized at first—lifted off of my shoulders when I saw that there was no bathtub in his bathroom.

I'd always used the guest restroom near the living room that had a bathtub in it which freaked me out, so I was over the moon that Giorgi chose his personal bathroom with just a shower, sink, and toilet in it.

"You okay," he asked, already shirtless. My eyes widened at his big, bare chest and I nodded as a big smile stretched the corners of my mouth. "I'm really excited," I chuckled as I pulled off my shorts. He returned a big grin and then started the shower.

"The second you get uncomfortable, Cam, let me know. I want you to enjoy every second of everything we do."

••••••••

I hope you enjoyedddd!!!

Sex scene or move on? Let me know.

Add my wattpad Snapchat for updates, sneak peaks, and more!
✨ @bxbsaremythingg ✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 1.7K 54
"I try so hard to be just friends but you sure don't make it easy." He averts his gaze from mine, and I wish he'd just look me in the face. "I don't...
1.1M 37.8K 43
She was the Devil in heels, heroine for blood, she was toxic and dangerous. With fire in her eyes and poison in her heart she never loved, never gave...
603 19 10
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ Formerly known as: Locker Love All of his life, Sebastian So knows that he has practically blended into the background and has n...
41.1K 1K 10
Love comes in all kinds of forms; genuine, twisted, unconditional, and pure. Jedidiah Sawyer had never experienced love in any way, shape, or form. H...