Protector Of Worlds ~ Teen wo...

By cinderpixle

One family over the whole multi-verse is picked to connect the whole of the multi-verse. How they do that tra... More

Cast and copyright
Trailer
How We Got Into This Mess
They Just Had To Be Drunk
Between The Wolf and The Moon
Dropping the game, Explaining the Magic
Murder Victim, Wrong Killer
No Moon Still Violence
Dreams, and Stiles Sweet Talk
Lunch, Dates, Phone Calls, and School Busses
The Danger of Wolves-band
There is a Reason Blockbuster is Closed On My Earth
Maybe He Can Live With This
Weakness Is The Key
He gave him an hour
Getting Drunk, and A few Panic Attacks
Fighting the Moon
Car Chase and Symbolism
He followed us
Confrontation
The Teenage Equivalent of a Ball
Part Two
Morphine and Funerals
New Wolf on Block
Good Girl gets Fangs
Lone wolf gets a pack
New Information
Crystal Clear
Hisses Everywhere You Go
50 Feet
Rave, I Think
One Life Lost a Seconded Reborn
'Well That's New'
Because I'm Freaking Out
The Key To Saving Him
Three Not Normal Teens Enjoying A not Normal Night
Part 3a
Open Wounds Can Heal
The Start Of The End
A night with Homicidal Werewolves
Don't think about The bug
Bus Ride Headed For Hell
Motel California
He Is The True Alpha
The Life Story Of Derek Hale
The Banshee Tell
Life in A Cell
We Don't Know What To Do
The Sixteen Hours
Pro nostrum officium potest non evenire non auxilium tuum
What Is The Doppelganger?
Part 3B
Hallucinating
Malia
[Insert John Mulaney Quote Here: One About Feeling Crazy Please]
Let the nightmare begin
I Swear to God
Giving Me Hope
A world without Color
My mind is Pinned to a Wall
Nightmare
Chaos and Strife
Bandages in the White Room
The Ones You Can't Save
The plans for our Lives
Part Four
A Sea OF Sand
Rain On His Parade
The Bite of an Innocent
While I'm Still Here
Devenford Prep
Not an update
Well, Well, Well
Pestilence
Knocking on death's door
Banshees and Doppelgangers
Into The Fire
We Can Save Them
sleep. You Lose Fear.
May The Truth Come To Bite Me In The Ass
A Real Date
Going berserk
One Last Dance
Homecoming
Epilogue
This is not the end (Author's Note)
Extras
Incorrect Quotes
Tattoo
If I Die Young
Love Vs. In Love
Look To The Stars
Inter-Dimensional Conversation
Kiss Me
You can Have It!
The Dangers Of A Flame
Senior Scribe
Author's Note

I fear for You Allison Argent

42 4 0
By cinderpixle

Chapter 11 : I Fear For You Allison Argent

    Stiles laid on Scott's bed. Melissa giving him every check up in the book. "Medical, you seem okay." She laughed. "And definitely a real person."

    Stiles sites p, "Okay so i'm real, but am I really me?" Scott walked in the room, "Is she here?"

    Scott nodded, "Yeah."

    "Okay let's do this." Stiles said, more willing then the rest of us. "Guys we have to do this."

    Lottie moves to help Stiles off the bed, "You know this is crazy right?"

    "Maybe."

    All of us slowly descend the stairs. Mrs. Yukimura stands in the McCall living room. Her coat was wrapped around her waist with a belt, and her hair was down. "Do you recognize me?" That was the first thing she said at the sight of Stiles.

    The snap of the screen door came through the house as Kira stumbled in, "Stop!" but her mother just held her back.

    Stiles stumbled forward, "It's okay, I'm the one who asked her to come."

    "You're the one who's going to get stabbed with swords." Kira choked out. "Mom, don't do this to him."

    "It's already done." Four or five oni enter the room and before we can stop it one has his hand on Stiles head. His eyes are as green as fireflies. Stiles falls to the floor as the oni disappear. I raced over to my friend. Right behind his ear lay a small backwards five, in black ink.

    "It worked." I say relieved.

    "So i'm actually me?" Stiles said shaking from the cold.

    Mrs. Yukimura nodded, "More you than the nogitsune."

    "Can the oni find him?" Stiles struggled out as Scott helped him to sit up.

    "Tomorrow night. It's too close to dawn now."

    Stiles takes a sharp breath in. "Can they kill him?"

    "It depends on how strong he is."

    Chloe stepped forward. "What about Lydia?"

    "Yeah, would he take her?" Evlynn added.

    "An advantage." I answer, her screams echoing around in my head.

    "You mean her power?" Lottie asked.

    "The power of a banshee." Mrs. Yukimura said this time.

~

    I struggled up the stairs of the Argents apartment buildings. I didn't even bother to wait for the elevator. I need to talk to Allison. My body was full out shaking when I got to her floor. I knew Scott and Stiles were headed to the station to see Stiles father.

    "Caitlin?" I heard Allison call from behind me. I turned slowly, as my body fell against the wall. "Oh my god! CAITLIN!" I blacked out after that.

~

    I woke up on Allison's bed with a washcloth over my forehead. "No, don't sit up." She whispered standing from where she was. "No what the hell were you doing?"

    "Trying to talk to you. Allison, You can't help us. Not tonight. No when I can still hear Lydia scream."

    "Caitlin, how do you know it's tonight?"

    "Because your death is like an imprint on my mind. From the way Scott holds you to the way your voice sounds. And I know it's when there are two Stiles, at Oak Creek."

    "Oak Creek? So it's real?"

    "Yeah. Kira's Mother was one of the people forced into the camp." I sat up so I could look at Allison. "I'm not letting you die. If that means, I knock you out, tell you father how you die and have him pump you with a sedative I don't care."

    "I'm helping. We'll find a way to keep me alive. It's Lydia's life on the line now, not mine." She stopped for a minute. "Wait- If Okay Creek is real, and I die there, do you think Lydia is there?"

    "M-Maybe. But I have no idea where it is."

    Allison looked down at her phone. "Do you think you can walk?"

    "Yeah. Why?"

    "Meredith Walker. Scott knows where she is."

    "Does he know she's a banshee?"

    "Banshee? Like Lydia?"

    "No, Lydia is still metaily sane. But she is a banshee."

    "Come on. I told Scott we would meet him at his place."

    "Actually Allison. I can go alone. I think you better talk to your dad."

    "About?"

    "Being a hunter."

~

    When I pulled into the McCall driveway there weren't any cars home. No blue Jeep. No green dirt bike. No White suv.  I closed my eyes for just a second and I heard Lydia screaming. "ALLISON!" I forced my eyes open my grip on the wheel of the parked car tightening as I let out my own scream.

    The noise stopped when I watched my veins turn silver. I didn't even know Stiles and Scott had gotten back until Scott was pulling me from the car. "Cait! Caitlin, look at me!"

    I turned my head, the tears began to fall. "I-can't- I can't I -ca' save her. I can't, I can't."

    "Cait. Cait, look at me." Scott wiped one of the tears from my check. "You can. You will. WE will. Et pugnabit ut salvum te malum ut qui non elegit. Didn't you tell me that. I fight to save thee who did not choose to get hurt. I'll join your fight. But you have to trust yourself. You have to trust me." He whispered the last sentence.

    I took a few breaths in, whipping away the last remaining tears. "I trust you." I take a few more breaths and pull myself together, thankful for the creation of waterproof mascara.

    Scott Stiles, Meredith and I all pile into the house. Stopping at the sight of Mr. McCall. "What are you doing here?" Scott asked his father. Isaac turned in the stood he was seated on.

    "I could ask you the same thing."

    "Free period. were doing a study group." Stiles lies swinging his arm.

    Mr. McCall nods to Meredith, "Who's she?"

    Stiles puts his arm around the girl next to him, "My girlfriend."

    Meredith pulled back, "you're not my type."

    "Well, obviously we have a lot to talk about." Stiles said, pulling back. "We should maybe take this upstairs."

    The walker girl nods to Isaac, "He's my type."

    "Okay. i-Isaac, you can come too."

    I raise my hand, "What am I meant to do?" I gestured to Scott and his father. "Listen to the family feud?"

    "Why don't you come with us. I mean real heart break is coming my way, I'm gonna need my best friend." Stiles said, already pushing Meredith to the stairs. Isaac grabbed my wrist and pulled my after Stiles.

    Stiles practically pushed Meredeth onto Scott's bed. "Okay what can you tell us about Lydia?"

    "Lydia?" Meredith paused, "You mean the red-haired girl?"

    "Yes!Yes! Good." Stiles said bending his knees. "Now, all you gotta do is tell us where she is."

    "Okay. Okay." Meredith closed her eyes. Then snapped them back open, "If she tells me."

    Isaac leaned forward, "If she tells you?Uh- can you ask her?"

    "I already did." Meredith gave us a smile.

    "That's great." I take an extended breath, "Did she say anything?"

    "She said. She said she doesn't want to be found."

    "That's good too." "Okay." "Great."

    The boys went into the bathroom, to talk. I hope. I drowned out the conversation, taking a seat next to Meredith. "Hi Meredith." I put my hand out for her to shake, "do you know who I am?"

    "The earths."

    "I'm Caitlin. And sometimes," I put my unshaken hand down, "Sometimes I see things. And then they happen. Do you think I would be able to see Lydia?"

    She turned her head to look at me, "She doesn't want to be found."

    "I know that. But if we don't find her. People could die."

    "She doesn't want to be found."

    I think for a moment trying to remember anything about Meredith Walker. Slowly I take out my phone, "Meredith do you think it's ringing?"

    "Are you gonna answer it?"

    "Yeah okay." I take my phone and place it next to my ear. "They said it's for you." I pass the banshee my phone. Meredith takes the phone from my hand placing it next to her ear when Stiles and Isaac walk back in the room. I put my finger to my lips signalling them to be quiet as Meredith nods her head to whatever she hears.

    She takes the phone away from her ear and hands it back to me, "They say Coup de foudre."

    "Coup de what? What is that spanish?" Stiles asked.

    Scott walks into the room before I can answer, "French. It's French."

    "Oh my god. Oak Creek." I say standing from the bed. I should listen to Allison more often. "Scott call Allison. Stiles, you call kira, and Isaac, call my sisters."

    "What are you gonna do?"

    "Find out where the hell Oak Creek is."

    I go to walk out the room but Meredith stopped me, "You should know that wasn't the only thing they said."

    "What else did they say?" I asked, causing everyone to stop.

    "Et pugnabit ut salvum te malum et non ut eligentis."

    "What? What is that?" Stiles asked frantically.

    "Latin." I say with a smile on my face, "But I think it might have been a message for me."

~

    Stiles was speeding down the road. My hands were shaking as he drove. Allison. Allison. Allison. It was like her name was the only thing I could hear. Isaac sat next to me, I think he could tell something was off being that I few times I heard myself whisper the name. "Hey you okay?" Stiles asked, causing me to look up from the floor.

    "Yeah." "yeah." Scott and I say at the same time. "We're not the ones who should be worried." I say placing my head in between the front seats.

    "All right, I'm gonna say it. You look like you're dying." Isaac said from next to me. "You're pale, thin and you look like you're getting worse. And we're all sitting here thinking it. When we find the other you, is he gonna look like he's getting better?"

    "What happens if he gets hurt?" Scott asked, summing up Isaac's story of questions.

    "What? you mean if he dies, do I die?"

    "That's exactly what we mean Stiles."

    "I don't care. Just so long no one else dies because of me. I remember everything I did, Caity. I remember pushing a sword into Scott. I remember twisting it-"

    "It wasn't you." Scott interrupts.

    "Yeah but I remember it. I remember he told me things that made no sense. But that doesn't matter. You guys gotta promise me. You can't let anyone else get hurt because of me."

    "Et pugnabit ut salvum te malum et non ut eligentis. That's my promise. That means you don't get hurt either." I say, with a bout of confidence I didn't know I had.

~

    When we got to Oak Creek, Allison Kira and my sisters were already waiting for us. Stiles parked the car, and we all met at the front of the gate. Everyone seemed to look at Scott. The young Alpha took a breath, "We've done this before, guys. A couple weeks ago we were standing around just like this and we saved Malia remember?" Allison and I shake our head for Scott to go on. "That was a total stranger. This is Lydia."

    "I'm here to save my best friend." Allison said, a new wave of fear crashing over me.

    "I'm hear to save mine." Scott said with the same amount of confidence as Allison.

    Isaac looks to the ground with intent, "I just didn't feel like doing any homework." Everyone starts to walk into the camp but I grab Allison's wrist holding her back.

    "Are you sure about this?"

    "You'll save me." Allison shakes her hand free following everyone else.

    I pull out the small danger from my boot. I never carry weapons but tonight seemed like it should be the exception. This whole place made my skin crawl. From the vines covering the gates to the broken stone walls. The plan was Scott Stiles and Evlynn would go find Lydia the rest of us would fight anything in the way.

    "Kira. Turn around and go home. Take your friends with you." Mrs. Yukimura said as she came into view.

    "I can't. When I looked at the game I realized who I was actually playing. You."

    Allison notched her bow, aiming at the older fox, "Call them off."

    "You think you could take him  alive? You think you can save him?"

    I breath out a laugh, lighting a flame, "Oh I know I can."

    "I tried something like that 70 years ago. Your friend is gone."

    "Are you sure?" Kira changes her mother. "Or if Stiles doesn't have to die, Maybe Rhys didn't have to die either?" The oni swing their Swords but none of us move.

    "I see I'm no longer the Fox now, Kira. You are. But the nogitsune is still my demon to bury." The oni diaspora from behind the old fox. Mrs. Yukimura froze.

    She opened her hand to relieve one dead firefly. "No." I breathe out.

    "What is that?"

    "Mom?"

    "Caitlin."

    "What does it mean."

    "It means there's been a change in ownership." We all turn to see the nogitsune still wearing Stiles face. 20 maybe 30 oni behind him. "Now they belong to me."

    Let the fight begin. Allison was shooting aimlessly as I tried my best to send the oni back to the nemoton by lighting them on fire, but nothing seemed to work. Kira was sword to sword with at least three, her eyes truly orange. Lottie and Chloe were doing their best but it was mostly defensive fighting. And Isaac was a clawing mess, not really hitting anything.

    I was fighting five maybe six oni at once, trying everything I could think of. One stabbed at my gut but I did almost the fan trick from Mulan. A gust of wind twisting the sword away from the warrior and onto the ground. All the oni around me disappeared, replaced by the void himself.

    "Miss Roads." He clicked his tongue as my head spun looking for Allison. "Ohh you know something. Always the tough part of the job. Which one is it? Hmm, the pretty fox? The Argent warrior? The young wolf? Or what about, how do you doppelgangers put it? The two innocents? Brought in because they were drunk? How does that make you feel? Guilty, someone told Stiles that guilt was mature. I don't buy it." I turned my whole body away from the monster trying to get closer to Allison. "Don't walk away from me, Roads."

    I started closer to the oni near Allison, trying to block out the void. "Ahh the huntress, too bad really. I liked her attitude."

    "Shut up."

    "There you go get anger."

    I turn back to the Void, "You want anger? Fine." I slit my wrist, "Join me, in tempore opportuno. Pro nostrum officium potest non evenire non auxilium tuum!" I scream the blood dripping to the ground. A white hot pain runs thru my body burning the necklace on my neck.

    I let out an ear piercing scream every oni falling down, a small fly where they once were. I look back to Allison who was clutching her gut, but no blood. An arrow sat at Isaac's feet, and Allison fell back into Scott. "Allison!" Lydia still screamed, this time matching my own.

    Sliver blood started to drip from my nose, as I stumbled to the couple. Allison's bow lay broken on the ground. "Next time Roads." Void call from behind me but I still press forward.

    "I'm alive?" Allison turns to look at me. "You did it." She lets out a laugh, "You saved me." I let out a laugh of my own. I didn't even care that the nogitsune got away, Allison was alive. "Caity you did it." She breathed out.

    I let out one last laugh, as my knees gave out, causing me to fall forward. "CAITLIN!" Chloe yelled, catching me.

    "I'm okay. I'm okay. You're all okay?"

    "We're all okay."

    I felt my eyes starting to flutter close, "That made me tired. I'm really tired Chlo."

    "No, no, no. keep your eyes open." My head rolled back so I was looking at the night sky. I heard a set of footsteps come over to my left.

    "No. No. Caity look at me." Allison begged. "You didn't save me so we would swap places. Just stay awake. Please."

    "But I did my job."

    "The jobs not done, okay. So just stay awake." The argent begged from next to me, gripping onto my hand. "Caity you saved me, don't let that be at the expense of your own life."

    I was still looking at the stars, "Et pugnabit ut salvum te malum et non ut eligentis."

    "Don't you dare give up on me Holmes!" Allison yelled. I let myself blink a few times, the white pain from early coming back fulling me to sit up.

    I shifted my body so I was sitting. I closed my eyes again, gripping the pendant on my necklace. "What the hell?" I could heal Chloe whisper as I opened my eyes.

    My vines were a pure silver. "Cait your eyes." Allison said from next to me as my arms drained of the metallic color.

    "What about them?"

    "They're silver." A wind passes over us, almost as powerful as the one that triggered the spell.

    "Did they find her? Is Lydia safe?"

    "You did it Holmes. You saved us." Scott whispered from above me.

    "You were right." Allison said as she helped me from the ground. "Silver does the trick. And I'm not just talking about your blood." I let go of her hand that she used to pull me from the ground.

    Without thinking I brought the Argent girl into a bone crushing hug. "You're alive." I shake out through a laugh. "I did it. You're Alive."

    Allison returned the gurseter as a new set of footsteps came into ear shot. I let go turning to see the relic of Mr. Argent's face as he looks at his daughter.

    That look, that's why I fight. So I can give as many people that relife as possible. I want to know that I could save people. I turned back to the Argent girl. "I hope you know I'm not letting you fight the rest of this battle."

    "You can't stop me."

    "I sure as hell can. And I will. Allison, I don't want to relive the fear I felt tonight. We saved Lydia. And I know we save Stiles. So just listen to me. Just this once."

    Allison grabbed my hand as if we had been friends for years, and not just people how's friends hung out, "Fine. But only because it stops you from having an ulcer." I laugh again, this time Scott and Chloe join in.

    "Can we go home now?" Evlynn asked us, shaking, "I want to get the image of my sister almost dead, out of my head."

I swing my arm around the younger twin. "Yeah, let's go home."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's Note

Okay yes. Allison Lives. But you know what that means, we keep Isaac. So yes the next Season will be a bit different, but this book ends at the ends season four. Just trust the process. I think the main differences will be Isaac is still in the picture, Allison duh. And uhh, Allison and Isaac are not a thing bc Evlynn.

all right,

Not ready for the next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

434 11 30
Nobody expects something supernatural to happen to them. Those kind of things only happened in comics. Fairy Tales. Unrealistic dreams that you'd fal...
920 93 38
"Something's that happen in this life are sometimes just lucky coincidences..." Life is full of mystery, wonder and sometimes even magic. I mean, yo...
93.6K 5K 58
☆ 𝗔 𝗥𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗚𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗟𝗦 : what if the child was a teenager/YA throughout the show duration and not at season 5? After...
1.1M 41.8K 89
When her mother announced they were moving once again, this time to a small town in Virginia, Emma assumed it was just one more search for a fresh st...