Protector Of Worlds ~ Teen wo...

By cinderpixle

One family over the whole multi-verse is picked to connect the whole of the multi-verse. How they do that tra... More

Cast and copyright
Trailer
How We Got Into This Mess
They Just Had To Be Drunk
Between The Wolf and The Moon
Dropping the game, Explaining the Magic
Murder Victim, Wrong Killer
No Moon Still Violence
Dreams, and Stiles Sweet Talk
Lunch, Dates, Phone Calls, and School Busses
The Danger of Wolves-band
There is a Reason Blockbuster is Closed On My Earth
Maybe He Can Live With This
Weakness Is The Key
He gave him an hour
Getting Drunk, and A few Panic Attacks
Fighting the Moon
Car Chase and Symbolism
He followed us
Confrontation
The Teenage Equivalent of a Ball
Part Two
Morphine and Funerals
New Wolf on Block
Good Girl gets Fangs
Lone wolf gets a pack
New Information
Crystal Clear
Hisses Everywhere You Go
50 Feet
Rave, I Think
One Life Lost a Seconded Reborn
'Well That's New'
Because I'm Freaking Out
The Key To Saving Him
Three Not Normal Teens Enjoying A not Normal Night
Part 3a
Open Wounds Can Heal
The Start Of The End
A night with Homicidal Werewolves
Don't think about The bug
Bus Ride Headed For Hell
Motel California
He Is The True Alpha
The Life Story Of Derek Hale
The Banshee Tell
Life in A Cell
We Don't Know What To Do
The Sixteen Hours
Pro nostrum officium potest non evenire non auxilium tuum
What Is The Doppelganger?
Part 3B
Hallucinating
Malia
[Insert John Mulaney Quote Here: One About Feeling Crazy Please]
Let the nightmare begin
I Swear to God
Giving Me Hope
A world without Color
My mind is Pinned to a Wall
Nightmare
Chaos and Strife
I fear for You Allison Argent
The Ones You Can't Save
The plans for our Lives
Part Four
A Sea OF Sand
Rain On His Parade
The Bite of an Innocent
While I'm Still Here
Devenford Prep
Not an update
Well, Well, Well
Pestilence
Knocking on death's door
Banshees and Doppelgangers
Into The Fire
We Can Save Them
sleep. You Lose Fear.
May The Truth Come To Bite Me In The Ass
A Real Date
Going berserk
One Last Dance
Homecoming
Epilogue
This is not the end (Author's Note)
Extras
Incorrect Quotes
Tattoo
If I Die Young
Love Vs. In Love
Look To The Stars
Inter-Dimensional Conversation
Kiss Me
You can Have It!
The Dangers Of A Flame
Senior Scribe
Author's Note

Bandages in the White Room

29 3 1
By cinderpixle

Chapter Ten : Bandages in the White Room

Scott was speeding down the road. Kira and I were in the back of my car, yelling at Scott to make the right turns. I swear to god everything was happening too quickly. How can I save Allison and Aiden if I can't even remember today was saturday? Part of me knew we were missing the fight, but what mattered most was Stiles.

It was as if the sun set within seconds, the sky turning dark above us. But Derek's loft was still miles out. "Scott, pedal to the metal." I tell the alpha as he pressed his foot to the gas.

Scott finally pulled up to the back of the loft. But the first thing we heard when we got out of the car was gunshots. You could see the glow from the ground. But when the three of us got inside there were only the good guys. The Argents, Derek, and the sheriff. Though it wasn't fun having two pistols pointed at us when we arrived.

"What happened?" Scott asked, a small pant in his voice.

"They disappeared. They literally just vanished." Allison told us as we walked farther into the loft.

"And so did Stiles."

"No." I whisper, my eyes trained on Allison

"No?" She replied, her voice cracking.

~

Scott pulled up in front of his house, the two of us walked to his room in silence. "Thanks for letting me stay. I didn't want to go home just yet. I can't face my sister, and tell them what a massive failure I am. That we almost had him. We almost had Stiles back, and I just wasn't fast enough."

"I can loan you a T-shirt if you want." Scott said, deflated.

"What's wrong with you?"

"What?"

"Well the Scott McCall I know, is preppy and always thinks we can do it, but the cute guy in the red sweatshirt in front of me is just.. Blah."

"Gee thanks." We both let out a short laugh. "You take the bed. I'll sleep in the chair. "I shift onto Scott's bed. Sliding up it till my head was on the pillow, facing the ceiling.

"You're not gonna ask me."

"Ask you what, Cait?"

"It's all over your face. Why were Cait and Allison so scared?"

"Are you gonna tell me?"

"Allison's death. If the oni left that means the void controls them now. That's how Allison dies. When I told her that I was the doppleganger. I swore I wouldn't let her die. And I'm not gonna, but I have no idea how to save her." I explain, staring at the ceiling.

"We'll figure it out, we always do."

"I know Scott, but. It's just so soon. I mean my job has alway been to protect the innocent, but I have no idea how. 'Et pugnabit ut salvum te malum et non ut eligentis.' 'I fight to save thee who never choose to get hurt.' That's my job description. But I just don't know how."

"What is that, your code? I mean, does every doppelganger know that?"

"Not sure." I turn on my side to face Scott, "My mom told it to me, when she first taught me what I was. She used to say that if I lived by that, I would always do my job."

"You ever get scared of that mentality?. I have a job, do it."

"Of the mentality? Never. I mean it's almost calming to have a save everyone mentality. Of the job? Everyday." We sit in silence for a minute or so, "Scott?"

"Yeah."

"I don't want you to sleep in the chair."

"I've woken up plenty of times in this thing. It's okay."

"Yeah. But you never gave me the chance to talk about it. Please don't sleep in the chair." I shift back on the bed as Scott stands and lays next to me.

"So are we gonna talk about it?"

I take a breath in, "I like you. But I don't want to hurt you. We both know one day, I'll be gone."

"I know. But I still want to do this."

"Do-" Before I can finish his lips are on mine. It wasn't the first time we have kissed but it felt like it. For a little while now, everything around me seemed drained and slow, but right here right now. It brought the color and speed back. I felt like I could do something. Like as long as I have this feeling of pure bliss, I could save everyone.

I felt Scott pull away, but for a few seconds I kept my eyes closed. When I opened them he had his normally cheeky but loveable grin on. I smile and kiss him again. It was quicker this time, but it still gave me this power. When I pull back he has the same smile on. I let out a breathy laugh. I open my mouth to say something but words don't come. Instead I just shifted so my head was on Scott's shoulder, and my body in his arms.

~

Scott and I woke to a call from Lydia. Apparently her and Aiden found Stiles in the middle of a parking lot, and were now on their way here. I mean we both straight up bolted outside when Lydia's car pulled to the driveway. Lydia gave me a look around th elines of 'we'll talk later.' But either way Aiden and Scott were dragging Stiles out of the back seat of Lydia's SUV.

"Put him on the couch." I say as calm as I could. "Lydia Call Lottie, tell her to get her ass over her."

Stiles shirt was blood stained but Aiden and Scott dropped Stiles onto the worn couch regardless. "Guys this is crazy. He needs to be in a hospital." Melissa tried but only to be on the receiving end of the supernatural can kill speech from her son.

"Mom, remember what happened last time he went to the hospital?"

Deaton pulled open Stiles' shirt to reveal the large gash in his side. "It doesn't look like he's bleeding. I think he might even be healing."

"You mean healing like we heal?" Aiden asked the doc.

"That's good, right?" Lydia asked walking back into the room after getting off the phone.

"For Stiles, of course it is." I gulped, "For us, not as much."

"So are we gonna kill him?" Aiden asked.

"NO!" Every other person in the room yelled back. I took a breath. "Look I know there is a way to save him. But I only remember bits of it. Mostly just Scott with his claws in Stiles and Lydia's necks."

"Okay so then if we're not gonna kill him, why aren't we at least tying him down with really big chains?"

"I might have something more effective." Deaton said walking back into the room. He opened a case pulling out a red glass bottle. Scott and Aiden walk over to Stiles and open his mouth as Deaton starts to drip the liquid into it. As soon as it hits Stiles tongue his eyes are open and he's choking Aiden.

"Get him off me!" The Twin struggled out as Scott pushed Stiles back down. The scariest part, the grin on Stiles' face.

Stiles' hand began to twitch as his body stiffened, "Kanima venom nice touch." Aiden road Scott I held him back. "You know they say twins get a feeling when the other one's in pain? You didn't lose that talent, too, did you? Oh, I hope not. You're gonna need it." We all look around for a bit. "Okay, I'll give you a little hint. Ethan's at the school."

"Aiden go." Scott said nodding to the door. When Aiden left three more people walked in. Evlynn, Chloe and Lottie, all took a place next to me, causing Stiles to sigh.

Then laugh."Oh I hope he gets there in time. I like the twins." Stiles rolls his head back to me and Scott. "Short tempers. Homicidal compulsions. They're a lot more fun than you bakemono trying to save the world every day. Uhh- sorry, worlds every day."

"Doc you brought something to paralyze his body. You got anything for his mouth?" Chloe asked, biting her cheek.

"Yes, I do." Deaton takes out a strip of black duck tape and places it over Stiles' mouth. But even with the restraint his first instinct was to laugh. He's like the joker but with good hair.

Everyone but Melissa walks into the kitchen. "How much longer do you think we have?" Scott asked, closing the one door behind him.

"I wish I knew. But if we don't figure something out soon, we're gonna need to find a better place to keep him." Deaton tells all of us. "I think we are grossly underestimating the danger here. He might be paralyzed, but it still feels like-"

"He has the upper hand." Lottie suggested. "Yeah we were all thinking about it. I mean Lydia and Aiden just coming across him. Everything feels off." We all watched as Mrs. McCall benged up Stiles' wound. It was unnerving knowing everything that could happen. I started to fiddle with my necklace like I always when I don't know what to do.

"the scroll said to change his body." Lydia said at last.

"If I translated it right." Deaton pointed out. "We're looking for a cure in something that might actually be nothing more than a proverb or metaphor."

"And what if he doesn't want it? He never asked to be a werewolf." Scott said bending over the table.

"Neither did you." Chloe spits out.

"Really Scott," Lottie swallowed her spit, "What if it saves his life?"

"Caity any input I mean you're always the girl with the plan."

"You have to separate the nogitsune from Stiles. Create two persons." I say biting my lower lip. "And back to what Lottie said, the reason you have to create two people is because what if the bite kills him."

"Cait's right I've never done this before. I mean what if I bite him and accidentally hit an artery or something?"

"The venom is not going to last long." Deaton reminds. "Something needs to be done sooner than later."

"I'm starting to like Caity's idea. If we get two people then who gives a shit if the nogitsune dies because you bite him and he bleeds out."

"Classy Ev." Chloe told her twin.

I look back to Stiles, "Scott try Derek again."

"Maybe we should call someone else." Lydia said.

It took me a second before realizing what she meant, "You're crazy."

"If Derek's not answering then why does it matter?" Lottie asked, biting down on her necklace.

"Because Peter always wants something in return."

"Then we'll give him what he wants." Chloe said, taking the ohne from Scott's hands and calling Satan.

~

Ten minutes later the doorbell rings. I open the door for Peter, the all crazy. Somehow he makes my gut twist more than Void. When he lifts his head from the ground all he does is smirk. I swear you could watch my blood run cold.

Slowly I lead the former Hale Alpha into the living room. Peter starts to stalk Stiles. Circling him, almost profiling him. "He doesn't look like he would survive a slap across the face, much less the bite of a werewolf." Peter moves so he can look Stiles right in the eyes.

"You don't think it would work?" Scott asked.

"This is more a war of the mind than the body." Peter stands, "There are better methods to winning this battle."

"And those methods would be?" I asked, rolling my eyes. Peter doesn't answer, only takes Scott's wrist and flicks it out so his claws show.

"We're gonna get into his head."

~

Deaton brought me and Scott back to the kitchin while Lydia Lottie and the twins babysat. "Okay so what?" I asked as soon as we were out of ear shot.

"If this works, Scott will need to drink your blood."

"Come again?"

"The only way I think we can get into Stiles mind is through your sister, Lottie. So Scott will need to enter her mind as well, that means their is no way for you to get in."

"Why does Cait need to get in their minds at all?"

"Because, if this goes sideways, she can get you out."

"How?"

"A homecoming spell."

"What?" I paused, "Let me get this straight. If this doesn't work, you want me to open a portal to a different EARTH inside of their minds?"

"Yes." Deaton gave me a half smile. "Now do you trust me?"

"I think. Why?"

Deaton passed me a knife. "Cut your palm then say, 'Sanguinem corporis sed mentis'"

"What does it mean?" I asked, lifting the knife.

"My blood, my body, but our mind."

"Okay, so what? Cait cuts her hand, says something and then-"

"Then you, Scott, will drink her blood."

I widen my eyes, "Well that's disgusting. But uhh desert time I guess." I exhale a breath before making the cut on my hand, "Sanguinem corporis sed mentis!" I open my eyes and watch as the crimson liquid turns silver. "God this is so gross." I mutter but nonetheless I hold my hand out for Scott to take.

Scott puts his hand under mine before taking a breath. Closing his eyes he brings the blood to his lips. Then he drops my hand stepping back. "Okay not as terrible as I thought it would be." He wiped his bottom lip getting rid of the remaining silver liquid.

I walk over to the sink and wash away any trace of the silver, and place a knee sized bandaid on the palm of my hand.

The three of us walk back into the living room. Deaton looks right to Peter. "So do we have a plan?" I'm sorry he made me cut my hand open without knowing the plan?

Peter placed his hands on the back of the couch, "Scott is going to try and dig through pale and sickly Evil Stiles' mind to unearth pale and sickly Real Stiles."

"Make two people." Chloe said from where she was standing.

"That's right. Then guide him back from the depths of his own subconscious. But he's not gonna do it alone."

"What?" Evlynn asked.

Peter turned to look at Lottie, "someone needs to go with you."

"I'll do it." Lottie said, pushing off the wall where she was standing. "But only 'cause I trust Scott."

"Good. Now come here. Lottie you sit on the couch Scott come next to me." The two do as Peter says. When Scott gets there, Peter takes his hand and forces out Scott's claws. Lining them up on Stiles' neck.

"So what do we do if we do find him?" Scott asked, eyeing his own hand.

"You're gonna have to guide him out somehow." Peter moves to Scott's right hand lining it up on Lottie's neck. "Try to give him back control of his mind, his body."

"Mind elaborating on the 'somehow?" Lydia asked, raising her finger.

"Yeah, it's not feeling very specific at the moment." Lottie adds.

"Improvise." Peter said, stepping back.

"Oh how lovely." I mutter to myself.

Scott looks me dead in the eyes, "What if this is just another trick?"

Peter leans back, "When are you people going to start trusting me?"

Scott looked over to where Peter was, "I meant him." he said nodding to Stiles.

"Oh."

"Scott, we're running out of time." Deaton said. Scott nods, taking a breath in. He closed his eyes, and when he opened them they were bright red. He takes a few more breaths in before pushing his claws in. I felt my whole body stipend and the room shift colors.

When I opened my eyes I was no longer in the living room, but rather tried up right to an old hospital bed. "What the hell?" I moved my head to the side where Lottie was. I then shifted to the other side where Scott was. "Go to know blood magic works." I mutter before fiddling with the belt holding down the right hand. My body started to shake when Lottie and Scott struggle against their restraints. What felt like a wave of fire washed over me.

When the pain left, the metal on the restrained brunded away. "Why is this whole place echoing?" I asked, ripping my arms way from the bed.

"Why are you even hear Cait?" Lottie asked, still struggling.

"Like I said, Deaton told me to do a blood spell, kinda like a safety net." I kicked my feet away from the bed, "Scott do I really need to remind you you're a werewolf."

"We're in Stiles' head."

"And you're a supernatural creature with supernatural strength." Lottie bites out as I walk closer to the door.

I hear the leather snap from behind me, so I turn back around. Scott was free and walking over to Lottie. "What now?" He asked, as my sister rubbed her wrist.

"Not sure. First time in someone's head you know." She joked as I turned to face the door once more.

"Just stay behind me." I spit out turning the handle. When I walk out the door, it snaps shut behind me. "What the hell?" The room around me started to glow white.

When the glow was gone my brother stood behind me. I was outside on the old bike path right by my house on earth 33. The sun was shining and there wasn't a cloud in the sky.

"Caity, thank god! I thought I was gonna have to tell mom you got kidnapped." He joked letting out a small laugh.

"Dean?"

"Uh, yeah Cait. Just because there are over a million of you doesn't mean there's over a million of me."

I ran over to my brother pulling him in a hug, before quickly pulling back, "Scott? And Lottie? Where are they?"

"Uh who is Scott?" I looked around again. Of course he wouldn't know who Scott is. Scott is from a different earth. Stiles. I was in his head.

"You're not real." I say without thinking. "I'm inside Stiles head." That part I whispered.

"Cait what are you talking about? Are you okay." I start to walk down the path, my brother behind me. That was the first time I looked down. My clothes had changed. I was wearing a red halter top with a painted jean jacket and a pair of distressed black jean shorts. "Caity?!" I turned to face my brother, "What's gotten into you?"

"CAITLIN!" A new voice came in.

"Chloe"

Then People started to shout all around me, everything started to echo around. Dean's voice mixed with Lydia's and Chloe's. My voice felt like a hushed whisper. "Dean!" I yelled at last. "I have to save them.Et pugnabit ut salvum te malum ut qui non elegit. But remember I love you." I didn't give him a chance to respond. I started out in a spirit back to where my house was. Three lefts, one right, cross highpoint and boom, 24 splitter road. My lovely home.

It was calming to look at it again. I knew that I could stay here forever, this blissful memory, but people could die. I took a breath placing my hand on the door handle. I wanted to smell the crisp air fenchnes my mother always used, or look at the hundreds of conspiracy boards in the basement. Or even see how neat or messy my room was, but when I pushed the door open. I heard my brother call my name one last time. "Cait, don't- Don't leave me again."

I swallowed my spit turning my head to look at Dean, "I love you." Then I pushed open the door and let the white light take me whole. Dean was still screaming behind me as I fell forward into the white room.

LED lights covered the ceiling above me and I changed back into my outfit from earth 40. White pillars stood about four feet apart from one another in rows that were around 50 feet apart. "Scott! Lottie!" I screamed my voice no longer echoing.

"Cait!" Their voices blended together, as I took off. It was more of a jog this time but it felt faster because everything around me was silent. When I reached Scott and Lottie I saw what they were looking at.

Stiles sat on the nemotan playing Chinese checkers with the Nogitsune. He was in his normal plaid flannel with jeans, and a pair of crappy sneakers to go with it.

The three of us started to walk forward, eventually jogging but we could never seem to get closer. "STILES!"

"STILES!"

"STILES!" All of us screamed but he didn't seem to hear. "STILES! OVER HERE!" Lottie yelled, waving her arms.

"Scott, he's not hearing us. At all." I say, as we try to get closer.

We all stop running. Each one of us panting as Lottie turns to look at Scott. "Okay, so can hear us. But he's still part of the pack."

Scott furled his eyebrows, "What? What do you mean?"

"He's human. But he's still part of the pack, right?"

"Yeah." Scott stands shaking his head, as If he is starting to understand what Lottie means. "Yeah, of course."

"We just have to tell him his pack's here." I say, still catching my breath.

Lottie forced a new breath out, "Okay how do we do that?"

Scott looked back to the ground, shifting from human to wolf. "They howl." Scott let out a roar more powerful than anything I have ever heard. I mean a few lights above us shook above us.

Stiles turned his head to face us. Slowly he looked back to the nogitsune and swiped his hand across the game board. The pisces flying everywhere. The nogitsune roared as well, shocking all four of us back to where we were meant to be.

I woke gasping on Scot's living room floor. Quick frankly choking on air. I sat bolt upright. "Did it work?"

"Please tell me it worked?" Lottie added.

Scott moved around the couch to Stiles. Peter takes Lydia's arm and begs for her to tell him the name. "What name?" Scott rushed out. I couldn't hear what Lydia said but as soon of the word left her lips Stiles sat up.

He pulls the tape from his mouth and Starts to choke. "Stiles?" Chloe asked, but I held her back. Stiles started to pull dirted, once white bandages from his mouth, making him topple over on the floor. He gagged and the bangladesh started to fall from his mouth like vomit. I felt my gag reflex kick, making me sick to the staunch just from watching this. A black smoke started to follow the bandages till they fell from Stiles mouth completely.

Stiles choked moving back on the floor as a figure started to crawl from the bandages and smoke. The nogitsune rose from the floor as all of us watched. Scott and I shifted so we would be in front of everyone else. Not that I cared if Peter died, but I would if anyone else did. It was like I could no longer sceam, like all the air in my lungs was gone.

But when the nogitsune came forward I jumped into action placing my arms around it and dragging it back, Scott doing the same on his right side. Peter came over and helped us hold him to the couch. But it wasn't much use, and the figure stopped fighting. "WAIT!" I yelled to the former alpha.

Scott started to take one of the bandages away from the figure's face. Slowly unwrapping it till we saw Stiles, sweating, shaking and scared out of his mind. "Scott?" He struggled out.

"Scott." Deaton's voice said from behind us. We all turned to the now open door.

"Lydia!" I breathed out her name, my voice cracking. The video was nowhere to be seen.

"Where are they? Where are they!" Scott ran to the door. "LYDIA!"

One last thought passed over my head as the sun began to set. "Allison." This time my body shakes as I said the name. "Allison." This time I cried her name, running out the door to see if I could fnd Scott or Lydia, but neither were in sight. I have to save her. I WILL save her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

304K 9.5K 55
** COMPLETED ** In some parts of the world, Fallon Perez is about as famous as the Hale family. With her connection to the moon, life and death and s...
93.6K 5K 58
☆ 𝗔 𝗥𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗚𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗟𝗦 : what if the child was a teenager/YA throughout the show duration and not at season 5? After...
8.3K 205 10
I always sucked at descriptions, so let's give this a try. 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐧 𝐎𝐧𝐞? 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐓�...
173K 5.9K 68
𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗢𝗻𝗲: 𝘋𝘪𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘔𝘪𝘹𝘦𝘥 𝘉𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘚𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 "𝙿𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚊𝚗'𝚜 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚏𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗. 𝙷𝚎 �...