trust issues | NCT NoRen

Von myheartueandlifeu

"Why can't you just trust me, Jeno?" Renjun asked the boy. Jeno shuddered, hating that word. Trust is a word... Mehr

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII

XV

379 25 49
Von myheartueandlifeu

Ever since YangYang and the others started to really hang out with Renjun, he started to realize just how cute the smaller really was. He knew about his YouTube channel and only watched a handful of videos, finding Renjun super cute there.

He would see how childish the other was, finding it attractive. He didn't know exactly when he realized he liked the other, but it was inevitable.

Lucas got along well with Chenle, his friends and saw how Renjun acted nicely to him, acting cute without him even knowing it. Everything about Renjun was attractive and it didn't matter what anybody said. Lucas thought Renjun was the cutest being in this world.

I think I LIKE like him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where's my cake?" Chenle asked, seeing his brother basically trudge back into the room. Chenle had been impatient for the cake he made his brother order when he saw where Lucas had taken him. Chenle's eyes lit up at seeing the cardboard takeout box that his brother held out for him to grab. He saw the plastic spoon inside, smiling and humming a song while he pulled out his cake. 

His gaze fell up on his older brother Renjun who was changing out of the outfit Chenle had made him wear. Renjun rummage din his closet for pajamas, pulling out a random longsleeve and some loose pajama pants since he was cold.

"What's up with you?" Chenle questioned Renjun, feeling his brother cuddle up next to him. His older brother had wrapped his arms around the younger's torso, preventing him from eating his cake because of the questionable acts of his brother.

"I'm so tired. Lucas decided it would be nice to walk in the park in this cold and you know damn well I'm not that athletic. All I do is workout once a week so I can have a fat ass." Renjun sighed, attacking his brother with hugs.

"You could have said no to walking in the park, you know." Chenle sighed, setting his cake on Renjun's bedside table, knowing he should just talk about his brother's date and then eat his cake.

"Yeah, but I'm a fool. Besides, during lunch he asked me during lunch if I always go to the gym with Yang since he ran into me one day. But, I guess I kind of sold myself off as somewhat athletic when I almost die after doing a 30 minute workout with Yang." 

"Boo boo the fool walked so you could run." Chenle sighed, passing his hand through his older brother's long blonde hair.

"Basically..." Renjun sighed, his lips turning into a pout while his body almost immediately snuggled to his  younger brother's body. Chenle had gotten significantly taller than he had been, almost reaching Renjun's height, a perfect height for cuddling.

"Hey, you know I'm kidding, right?" Chenle said, feeling bad that his brother was feeling down after his "date". 

"I know... but I feel like maybe I just didn't enjoy it as much as I thought I would. He took me to this really nice restaurant and I felt out of place. It seemed so normal for him since Lucas is basically loaded with money." Renjun went on a tangent, feeling his hair being slightly tugged when Chenle twirled strands in his fingers.

"Did he pay, though?" Chenle asked. Renjun nodded, tugging the blanket over his shoulders since he was cold from walking around with Lucas. "I mean at least."

"Yeah, I mean it felt nice that he paid, but like it still doesn't change the fact that it wasn't the best date I've been to. Maybe I just expected too much..." Renjun sighed, laying his head on Chenle's shoulder and basically pinning his brother down in a hug.

"Was the date you went on with Hendery once better?" Chenle asked him, giggling at the memory of that. 

"You mean when he asked me out before we became friends? Honestly, it kind of was." Renjun chuckled, hearing his brother gasp dramatically when he finished his last sentence. 

"Hendery's date was better than your long time crush Lucas' date?" Chenle asked him. Renjun nodded slowly and relaxed in his sibling's arms. He was pretty exhausted, wanting to take a quick nap before he would wake up to do some video editing.

"Yeah, because Hendery took me to the art museum since he kind of knew me before. I guess Lucas and I are more like strangers after all." Renjun yawned at the end of his sentence, his limbs stretching as he moved off of his brother, keeping his forehead on Chenle's shoulder for his nap.

"Damn... I'm surprised you didn't tell Yang yet." Renjun felt Chenle's shoulder move, feeling a hand run up and down his back in a soothing manner.

"Too tired. I'll tell him once I wake up." Renjun mumbled, one of his arms still hugging Chenle's torso, though it was more like his arm just resting on Chenle's chest. The older's eyes fluttered closed and he was breathing deeply in just seconds.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hyung, somebody's calling you." Renjun was slowly shaken awake, his ears picking up the sound of his ringtone as well. He stirred around in bed, grabbing his phone that was encased in a Moomin themed phone case. His eyes squinted over the name, reading Jeno's name.

"Hello?" Renjun put the phone up to his ear and heard rummiging through the other phone line.

"I know it's kind of random for me to call you, but by any chance do you know how to take care of a sick child?" Renjun had trouble focusing on Jeno's words since he just woke up and was tired. Only a couple of seconds afterwards did he realize what Jeno was asking him.

"What kind of sick? Like fever or...?" Renjun's eyes moved to Chenle who was still on his bed next to him, eyebrows furrowed and confused as to why his brother was getting calls about being sick.

"Uh, like throwing up and maybe a fever?" Jeno's words seemed to question themselves, not really sure if they were accurate in the first place.

"Is Bo sick?" Renjun asked, getting up from the bed, more worried when he heard Jeno say something about throwing up.

"Yeah, he threw up this morning while I was out and had to get back since my parents have to leave to meet a friend and left me in charge. I didn't know who else to call since my friends would be just as clueless as me." Jeno chuckled nervously through the line, not knowing that Renjun had put on a pair of socks and didn't realize he had left on his Moomin printed pajama pants and white long sleeve.

"I'll be over in a couple of minutes." Renjun hand his phone wedged between his shoulder and ear, grabbing his wallet and speeding down the stairs to put on a random pair of white vans, hearing the thumping of footsteps behind him.

"I owe you big time, thanks so much." Jeno sighed, relieved to hear that somebody who knew what they were doing would come over.

"Where are you going out like that?" Renjun's mom appeared, with a confused younger brother standing behind her. He only heard what Renjun had to say, not really understanding what the conversation was about.

"Friend's house, it's an emergency." Renjun stood up, grabbing his car keys off the small table where all the keys to the different cars and spare house keys were. Chenle furrowed his eyebrows, thoughts clicking in his head.

"Mr.Lee's house?" Chenle gasped out, not believing his brother would be going there dressed like that.

"Yeah, Jeno's house. Bo is sick and that fool doesn't know what to do." Renjun got up and went to where his jacket was on the coat hanger. 

"Renjun, sweetie, you're going on two dates in one day?" His mom said, watching her son put on his winter coat and grab his bag he would take to Uni.

"Mom, taking care of my friend's sick younger brother isn't really a date." Renjun only sighed, checking his belongings in the bag and happy he brought his hard drive with the camera footage he got from the day before.

"So you admit you did go on a date this morning." His mom smiled, watching how Renjun seemed unfazed by the more pressing matter, like a sick Bo.

"It sucked anyways." Renjun said, before opening the door and slinging his backpack on while unlocking his car.

"Junnie, be careful and tell me everything when you get back!" His mom yelled out, hearing the door shut and sighing. "Lele, sweetie, enlighten me as to what happened and I'll make you cookies."

"Wow, I really am about to sell my brother's private life for cookies."

"You have your priorities straight. Now tell me while I make them since Junnie doesn't ever tell me anything."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

im really loving this mom's character like this is literally me as a mom

also, a soft and caring huang renjun has me soft no lie, i love this specific renjun character so much like omg 🥺

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

824 10 1
"𝐼𝑑'𝑠 π‘‘π‘œπ‘œ π‘™π‘Žπ‘‘π‘’ π‘‘π‘œ π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘› π‘Žπ‘€π‘Žπ‘¦, π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ π‘ π‘‘π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘’π‘‘ π‘‘π˜©π‘–π‘  π‘”π‘Žπ‘šπ‘’ π‘“π‘–π‘Ÿπ‘ π‘‘." It was a joke, you swear. Sharing something like...
17.5K 402 22
Na Jaemin was just your average everyday college student with a part-time job as an intern at a big company who was known for his flirtatious persona...
26.7K 919 22
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒆𝒏𝒍𝒆 and 𝑹𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒖𝒏 had no idea what they were walking into when they moved to Korea 𝑱𝒆𝒏𝒐 and π‘±π’‚π’†π’Žπ’Šπ’ are in love with each other...
174K 5.9K 57
❝ I needed to lose him to find me.❞ I guess highschool's it-couple didn't have the perfect relationship like they thought. Two years after their brea...