The Flash Season 5: Snow Alle...

By venus_tene

after an unexpected guest from the future appears at their home, Nora Snow Allen Is Barry and Sarah's speedst... More

Chapter 1 - Nora Snow Allen
Chapter 2 - Blocked
Chapter 3 - The death of Vibe
Chapter 4 - News Flash
Chapter 6 - The Icicle Cometh
Chapter 7 - O Come All Ye Thankful
Chapter 8 - What's Past Is Prologue
Chapter 9 - The Flash & The Furious
Chapter 10 - Seeing Red
Chapter 11 - Memorabilia
Chapter 12 - King Shark vs. Gorilla Grodd
Chapter 13 - Failure is an Orphan
Chapter 14 - Time Bomb
Chapter 15 - Godspeed
Chapter 16 - Snow Pack
Chapter 17 - Gone Rogue
Chapter 18 - The Girl With the Red Lightning
Chapter 19 - Legacy

Chapter 5 - All Doll'd Up

262 6 0
By venus_tene

Sarah's POV

I stood in the Speed Lab with my husband, showing my phone that had the time '9:58am' and Nora's training began at 10. I sighed and lowered my phone.

Let's just call it, Barry. She's not coming. Again." I told him, rolling my eyes.

Barry crossed his arms over his chest. "She's probably just helping with Jenna so Joe and Cecile can sleep in. Or hanging with Iris as she takes care of baby Nora."

Every day for the past two weeks?" I questioned.

They all look really tired." Barry responded softly. I sighed and gave me a glare. "They do."

Then suddenly the computer in the Speed Lab beeped and showed the maps for Central City Art Gallery.

Tripped alarm at Central City Art Gallery. Someone stole a Monet." I informed my husband.

At 10am? That's bold." Barry added from behind me.

C.C.P.D's en route, suspect heading west on Ruger." I said and Barry immediately turned around and flashed away, while I raced to the Cortex. I entered the cortex and got gps's for the thief while Barry was out. "The thief just turned on to Ramirez off of Fifth."

Almost there." Barry responded through the comms. He's not carrying anything."

Because he handed it off to someone else." Nora's voice came through the comms.

I furrowed my brows in confusion. "Nora?"

Nora?" Barry questioned.

Where's he headed?" I asked Nora.

I got him. I can stop someone on a motorcycle." Nora responded.

I shook my head. "No, Nora, let Barry help, okay..." Suddenly the comms cut off. I sighed din frustration. I know you did not just cut me off, miss thing."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

This is why we train, Nora. Every single day. Not when you feel like it, not because you're mad, and why you always have someone in your ear when you're in the field to help you." I strictly told Nora.

Nora sat in the chair in front of the main desk while Barry and I stood beside each other, looking down at Nora. And to be honest, I was pissed off with Nora when she cut me off.

I know that." Nora muttered.

Then why did you turn me off?" I questioned her, annoyed.

Because I can't listen to you anymore. It's always the same condescending, I-know-better-than-you crap. I just want to be me and you sit behind your desk and you say 'no' every time and I've been hearing it my whole life and I'm sick of it." Nora explained to me.

I raised my eyebrows. "Your whole life?"

Yes, Mum." Nora answered, raising her voice. "Since I can remember, and you never change."

And with a sigh, I glanced at Barry and shook my head in a can't deal with this anymore'. Turning around, I began to storm out of the Cortex.

Sarah." Barry called for me. I raised my hand in the air before marching out, leaving him and Nora alone in the Cortex.

During the next day, there was a robbery in a mansion. I talked with Iris and decided that I would help her with the report while she took care of Baby Nora for Barry and I.

I stood in front of a couple and held a notepad. "Can you describe the man that you saw?"

I'd barely call him a man, the way he moved." The woman answered, very shakily. "And when he looked back at me, it was terrifying."

Could you see his face?" I asked, writing down in the notepad.

No." She answered, shaking her head. "He was wearing some sort of clown mask."

I nodded. "And you're sure the necklace is the only thing that was stolen?"

The man beside the woman nodded his head. "Yes, and it's irreplaceable."

Thank you. I really appreciate it." I told the couple with a nod.

The couple returned the nod before they walked away. Letting out a sigh, I placed the notepad back in my bag and when I got home, I'll hand it over to Iris. I was brought back to reality when I heard footsteps approaching from behind me.

Hey." I turned around and saw Barry. "A nice surprise."

Yeah, well, I thought this would be me thanking Iris for taking care of the baby. And in her words 'A million dollar jewelry theft is still news, even in Central City'." I explained to my husband.

So, you're off the metas?" Barry asked.

Yeah, no, not today." I replied before looking at my bag. "You know, I think I'm gonna go back to the apartment and get this notepad back to Iris while I'm just gonna follow up on this while it's still fresh, also in her words. I don't know how she does it. I'll see you tonight, okay?"

Okay, wait. Hang on." Barry quickly called, grabbing onto my hand. "I mean, we're working on the same case. Why don't we pool resources, maybe solve this one together."

I sighed. "Yeah, I don't know, Barry, it's just..."

"Come on, grab some Big Belly on the way to S.T.A.R Labs. It'll be like a date." Barry said, trying to convince me.

Pausing for a moment, I finally gave in. "All right."

You know, it's been great seeing you out there again, ever since you had Baby Nora." Barry told me. The two of us sat in outside of the medical bay as we waited for evidence to show while we ate Big Belly.

I looked up at my husband and sighed. "Yeah, it's really great to be out there. You know even though we see her every night when we come home, I still want to hold and cuddle her... because she's my everything."

The computer in front of us beeped and a tab came up with the words 'Human hair.'

Barry narrowed his eyes in confusion. "That's weird. It says the hair I found is human but it can't pull an DNA."

Maybe run it again?" I suggested.

Yeah." Barry said before zooming in on the strand of hair.

Where did you get this?" I asked my husband as I looked at it closely.

By some really weird markings at the bottom of a large gift box that I'm pretty sure was opened from the inside." Barry explained to me.

Okay, you know you're opening all of our mail from now on, right?" I told him, making sure.

The computer began beeping as an alert came up onto the screen 'Seaver Architects'

Somebody called in a bomb threat at Seaver Architects." Barry announced as he looked at the computer. And then with that, he raced out of the Cortex and went to the building.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

After the mission, I sat at the main desk watching the news report on the Seaver Architect building collapsed. Barry leaned against the desk and informed me about a meta who squeezed himself through an air vent.

I narrowed my eyes in confusion. "So, he squeezed his way through an air conditioning vent?"

Yeah, he could stretch kinda like Ralph, expecting he was wearing a...."

Clown mask." I finished his sentence, remembering what that man told me.

What?" I questioned in confusion.

Barry walked around the desk and stood beside me. Well, I mean, our meta can stretch and contort, right?" He asked before bringing up a stretched out fingerprint onto the screen. "What if his fingerprints can too?" The computer found a match and gave us a photo and a name. "Got him. Peter Merkel. And he was arrested for B&E two years ago."

Wait, Peter Merkel, the son of Billionaire Theresa Merkel?" I wondered before bringing a news paper page of Theresa. I sighed. "How does someone go from being a member of high society to stealing heirlooms and blowing up buildings?"

Maybe we should attend this gala she's hosting and ask her ourselves." Barry suggested with a smile on his face.

I don't know, what if Merkel's there?" I questioned.

So what? We'll come prepared. Some meta hands-cuffs for me, your ice blasts for you, and we get to dress up." My husband assured me with a smile across his lips. "We haven't been out together since the baby arrived."

I smirked. "Barry."

What?" He questioned.

This is a meta investigation; this is not fate night." I informed him with a glare.

Barry shrugged his shoulders. "I'm just saying, I look really good in a tux."

During the night, Barry and I walked into Theresa Merkel's charity Gala. Barry wore a simple a simple tux while I wore a a long blue lace dress. I was really nervous, I've never done this before even before I had Baby Nora which made my anxiety go through the roof as I looked nervously around the room that was filled with people.

You look amazing, by the way." Barry whispered, placing a hand on my lower back.

Thank you." I breathed out, keeping my heart rate down.

Barry looked across the room and saw Theresa. There's Theresa Merkel. Come on."

I grabbed onto my husband's hand. "Wait. What are we going to say? We can't just ask her if her son was recently hit by dark matter into shrapnel."

You'll think of something." Barry responded.

Me? I'm not even a reporter." I hissed at my husband as we walked to Theresa who was now alone. I turned to her and smiled. "Hi, Mrs. Merkel. I'm Sarah Snow Allen, I'm working for Iris West."

Oh, I know who she is. Doesn't she usually write about lunatics and the heroes who catch them?" Theresa wondered with a blank expression.

Well, you know, she's supporting the arts is a citywide concern." I replied, defending Iris. Theresa looked and stared at me for a couple of seconds before Barry stepped in.

I'm Barry Allen." He introduced, holding out a hand.

Theresa shook it. "Ah. And you're obviously not here to make a sizable donation which means you, my dear, are here on assignment. All right, ask whatever you like. You have two minutes."

I took a couple of deep breaths before I began. "Well, it's about your son, Peter." Theresa rolled her eyes at the mention of his name. "When was the last time you saw him?"

That would be two years ago when he broke into his own house." Theresa simply responded. "I was out of town, and my staff had him arrested."

Do you know where Peter is now?" Barry questioned.

No, and I don't care." Theresa replied sternly. "See, I gave him the world. The finest private schools, his own wing to play in. But he just never appreciated it. Enjoy the party."

And with that Theresa turned around and walked further into the party. I let out a sigh as I let her words sink in.

I feel kinda bad for him now." Barry said, watching Theresa.

I scoffed. "She's so cold. Can you imagine what that we like?"

Hey, you know what? It's not a date without a dance." Barry said, smiling down at me.

I sighed. "Barry, wait. I mean, this is work, right? We just hit a dead end, so, why don't we just go home and be with Baby Nora?"

As I approached the door, Barry quietly called out to me before he stood in front of me and grabbed onto my hands with a smile. "Just once dance, all right?"

Fine." I responded, finally giving in.

Barry dragged me over to the next room which held piano music and about a dozen people dancing together. I couldn't help but smile as Barry spun me around, his hands on my lower back and held my right hand, while I wrapped my left arm around his neck.

Barry smiled. "You know, we never really had our first dance."

I chuckled softly. "Yeah, this is really nice."

The music spun around us lifting away gravity. I couldn't count how many times I had squished Barry's foot under my own. Still Barry smiled brightly as our heels clicked over the floor. I love this moment where it's just Barry and I. I felt safe. I felt extremely happy.... extremely happy that I call this man in front of me my husband.

But then my thoughts went to Theresa and her son, Peter, and their relationships.

I stood back from Barry. "Excuse me for a second."

Turning around, I walked out of the door which led to outside. With a sigh, I walked down a couple of flight of stairs and leaned against the rail, looking up at the stars.

Hey." I turned around to see Barry approaching me with a worried expression. "You okay?"

I let out a deep sigh. "She gave her only son everything that she had and it wasn't enough. Just like I'm not enough for Nora."

You are nothing like that woman in there." Barry assured me.

I gave him a pointed look. "You sure, Barry? I mean, I love our daughter with all my heart, but the future version of her hates me. Because I turn my back on her just like Theresa Merkel did to her son. I lie to her about everything that she is. And I prevent her from living the life that she deserves. I'd hate me too."

Sarah. You are never going to be the person that Nora knows from the future." Barry told me, stepping closer towards me.

That's the thing. It's not even up to us. I've already become her and I didn't even have a choice." I responded as tears began to threat to fall down my cheek.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

After the Gala, Barry and I went straight home and got changed. I said goodnight to my daughter and tucked her into bed before Iris took over while Barry and I went back to S.T.A.R Labs to figure out.

I currently sat in the lounge, looking at news articles about Peter Merkel.

You know, this case will keep until morning." Barry said as he entered the lunge. "Plus, I think Iris needs a break."

Yeah, I know, it's just Merkel's still out there." I responded while Barry sat down beside me. "And the Gala was a dead end and all we know is that he committed two completely unrelated crimes." I turned to my husband and sighed. "I don't know what to do about Nora, Barry."

Barry nodded. "Yeah. Well, look. I mean, you know I'm on your side with this. If you dampen her powers in the future, it's because you care about her. You're doing it to keep her safe."

I scoffed. "Yeah. Just because I can protect her doesn't mean that I'm a good mum."

This isn't like what happened with Carla." Barry assured me.

Tears brimmed in my eyes as I stared at my husband. "Isn't it? I was so close with my father, Barry. We would do homework together and I know that sounds boring but it was a fun bonding time between us. But when he died, my mother acted like it was nothing and focused on her work, never speaking about him. And that's when I decided to push away. I lost my chance to connect with my mother back then and... now when I get older and so does Baby Nora. She's going to push me away too."

That's not gonna happen." Barry said, shaking his head.

Well, it sure seems to be going in that direction." I responded, taking a deep breath.

Then choose a different route." Barry suggested, grabbing onto my hand and gave it a gently squeeze. Make a different choice when you raise Nora. If you don't want to be that person, don't be that person."

It's not the that simple, Barry." I told him as a tear rolled down my cheek.

Barry used his thumb to wipe it away. "You're not your mum. You're not Sarah from the future, and you don't have to be, ever. I think you should stop worrying about who you might become and reconnect with who you are, now."

Yeah." I agreed softly, wiping another tear.

Barry pulled me into his arms. "Now, let's go home, all right? We have a daughter to look after."

Pulling out of the hug, I looked down at the articles and noticed something. I grabbed the article and examined it. "Actually, can I just meet you there? I think I have a lead. I think that's what reporters say."

Okay." Barry said, pressing a kiss against my temple before walking out of the lounge.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Letting out a sigh, during the night I talked to Mrs. Merkel and began discussing what Peter had been doing and what he's been steeling. When I finally came to a conclusion, I decided to face time my husband and tell him what I think I know what Peter wants. Quickly pulling out my face, I waited for him to pick him.

Barry picked up and his face appeared on the screen on my phone. "Hey." Barry greeted.

Hey baby, I just spoke with Mrs. Merkel. I think I know what Peter wants. The Jewelry, the building, they all meant something personal to the victim. He wants to deliver the most painfully emotional blow possible. Just like his family did to him." I explained to my husband, who let out a sigh. "You... you okay?"

Yeah. Yeah, sorry, that MO fits perfectly. Who do you think's his next victim?" Barry questioned before he grunted and the screen went black.

Barry?" I asked, panic began to fill throughout my body.

Then suddenly the screen came back on and a guy in a clown mask appeared. It was Peter Merkel.

Come and get him."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Guys, Merkel kidnapped Barry." I announced as I raced into the Cortex where everyone was currently surrounding on of the two computers.

What?" Cisco questioned.

How's that even possible?" Caitlin wondered.

He's got Barry's meta-cuffs." I informed them, breathing heavily as I looked back down to my phone and typed in a number.

Well, that would do it." Sherloque muttered.

Who are you calling?" Ralph asked.

I held the phone up to my ear and called Nora. It rang multiple times but she didn't pick up. I let out a frustrated sigh. "Damn it, Nora. Pick up."

I'll ping Barry's cell, see if I can get a location." Cisco informed me, standing beside me and began typing on the computer. "He's in Eaglesham apartments on Simone Ave."

I don't think he's in the apartments so much as on them." Caitlin pointed out.

Taking a deep breath, I glanced around the team. Okay guys. We don't have a speedster, Cisco can't breach, Killer Frost and Killer Ice are out of commission. We need to come up with a plan to rescue Barry now."

The extrapolator. We can reach in and grab him." Cisco suggested.

I nodded. "Great, where is it?"

Right." Sherloque spoke with a surprised expression. Uh, about that..." He pulled out a broken extrapolator form his pocket. "I broke it."

How did you break this? Batting practice?" Cisco questioned in disbelief.

It's not user friendly." Sherloque pointed out.

You're not user friendly!" Cisco snapped.

Cisco." I warned him before giving him a pointed look.

He sighed. "It's going to take me at least an hour to fix it."

Cisco, we don't have an hour." I told him as panic began rumbling in my stomach. I can't lose my husband.

No, but we do have me." Everyone turned around, including me to see Ralph in his suit. "Let's go save The Flash"

That was inspiring." Sherloque muttered.

I reached down under the table and grabbed the blaster before my sister handed me the cuff key. Taking a deep breath, I turned around and began walking with Ralph down the hallway.

I'll drive." I told him.

Actually, I wanna try something. Saw it in a comic book." Ralph responded with a smirk.

I sighed. "This isn't going to end well, is it?"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I let out a squeal as Ralph stretched his arms out to building-to-building, swinging just like Spiderman. Closing my eyes, I had wrapped my arms around his neck as he continued swinging.

God I wish I had my powers back.

Ralph continued swinging before we finally reached the building were Barry was at. Ralph landed on the rooftop, I jumped off his back and quickly aimed the gun at Peter who jumped down in front of Barry, who was tied to a chair on the edge of the rooftop.

Let him go." I ordered Peter.

The wife. You fire, he dies." Peter simply said, pointing up at Barry.

Glancing up at Barry, who gave me a slight nod, telling me to lower the weapon.

Okay." I said, lowering the gun onto the ground and raised my hands in the air. "Okay. Just don't hurt him."

You heard the lady, Raggedy Dandy. Let him go." Ralph ordered from beside me.

Peter placed his hands behind his back. "Okay."

And with that, Peter outstretched his hands and pushed Barry off the rooftop.

My heart dropped.

Barry!" I shouted before sprinting across the rooftop and without hesitation, I jumped off the rooftop.

Wind brushed through my hair as I fell down towards the ground. When I finally reached Barry, I grabbed a hold of the meta cuffs and grabbed the key. I quickly placed the key into the key hole and unlocked the cuffs from Barry's wrists. And with that, I saw lightning come back into his eyes before he grabbed a hold of me and suddenly the two of us were back onto the ground.

I can not believe I just jumped off a building.

Letting out a gasp, I heard a smash a couple of meters away from us and saw that it was the chair that Barry had sat.

Mum. Holy schrap. You just threw yourself off a building to save dad?" Nora questioned me, standing beside us in her suit.

Yeah." I answered, panting, not believing that I just did that.

That was beyond schway." Nora exclaimed with a smile.

Barry grabbed onto my shoulders. "You're crazy."

I nodded. "I know."

Thank you. I love you." Barry told me.

I love you." I said before Barry leaned in and pressed a kiss against my lips. My eyes then widen when I remembered something. "Oh, my God."

What?" Barry questioned.

Ralph is still up there." I informed him with wide eyes.

I hope I don't land on my keys!" Ralph shouted before landing onto the car that parked beside the building. I scrunched up my face as Ralph changed his body into a massive blob. My eyes widen what I saw Peter trying to stretch out of Ralph's body. "You guys still have those meta-cuffs?"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sarah Snow Allen, I know badassery when I see it and that was raw, unrefined, cage-free, non-GMO, badassery right there." Cisco commented with a smile plastered on his face.

When Barry and I got back to the Cortex, everyone began telling me that how bad-ass it was when I jumped off the building to save my husband.

You dove off a building." My older sister said, shaking her head in shock.

For me." Barry added with a smirk as he wrapped an arm around my waist.

I smiled. "Yeah, I guess I kinda did."

What was going through your mind?" Nora asked me with a smile.

Uh, please, God, don't let me drop this key.'" I answered honestly which made everyone chuckle.

No, I'm not. But my husband and my partner and one of my best friend is," I replied with a smile, wrapping my arms around Barry's waist.

Well, not to interrupt this wonderful moment this I just interrupted," Ralph spoke as turned to Barry and I. "But, you know, I helped defeat that boneless bozo too. It wasn't so easy. And that... God, that mask. It's like one of those porcelain dolls that's gonna kill you while you sleep."

I thought it was more like a ragdoll." Cisco said with a smirk. "Yeah, that's right. Still got it. Hold you applause."

Guess it's off to Iron Heights for slippery old ragdoll." Ralph informed us before him, Caitlin and Cisco all walked out of the Cortex.

I narrowed my eyes in confusion when I saw Nora begin to walk out. "Oh, wait, you're... you're leaving?"

Nora turned around and smiled. "Yeah, um, there's something I need to do, but I'll be right back. I promise."

She looks happy." Barry said as Nora walked out of the Cortex.

Yeah, she really does." I responded with a smile.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Walking around S.T.A.R Labs, I finally found Nora in the Speed Lab writing in her journal, sitting beside a photo album. A smile spread across my lips before I decided to approach her.

I did that too when I was younger." I said, gesturing to her journal.

Nora smiled and closed her journal. "I was writing about what you did tonight. It was awesome."

Thanks. I guess it kinda runs in the family." I responded before my eyes wondering down to the photo album. "Where did you get that?" I pointed at the book. Nora smiled and picked up the book before gesturing me to sit down beside her. I smiled and sat down. "Caitlin's always adding to it. It's so silly."

No, it's not. It's your life." Nora told me, flicking through pages of the photo album. "I mean, 12 science awards at the age of 10. Getting the IEEE Biomedical Engineering Award at the age 17. I mean, you never talk about this stuff. In the... the future, I mean. It's, um, one of your off-limits topics. I'm not allowed to ask about it."

I sighed heavily. "Look. Nora. I'm not that person in the future. And nothing is off limits to me, okay? I'm not gonna sit behind a desk and say 'no.' I want you to live your life. And... I want you to be a part of mine. No secrets, no lies, just us being who we are today."

Really?" Nora asked, shocked as tears began to brim her eyes.

Yeah, really." I replied with a smile, nodding my head.

Nora let out a soft chuckle. "Are you really friends with Oliver Queen?"

Yes, I am. We met around 18 or 19, there was a party and surprise I was actually invited. I was with a friend who thought Oliver was really cute and wanted to be with him, but I protested. Oliver came up to me and asked me if I wanted a drink and I said no. Then we basically started talking for a couple of minutes which turned out to be the entire night. He's one of my best friends in the world, he taught me how to climb trees." I explained to her.

And with that, Nora and I talked all night as she wondered more about my past. But I was really happy that she finally allowed me to connect with her.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

During later in the night when I was sleeping in my room in the apartment, I couldn't get to sleep. I tried to fall asleep straight away, but it was next to impossible and I didn't know why. Turning around to face Barry's side of the bed, I was surprised when I saw that it was empty.

Where did he go?

Getting up from bed, I walked down the stairs and into the living room to see Barry sitting on the lounge, holding Baby Nora against his shoulder. I couldn't help but smile at my family.

There you are." I chuckled softly as I approached my husband and my daughter.

Barry smiled. "Hey. Nora was crying so I decided to go get her while you sleep."

That's sweet." I said, sitting down next to Barry and checked my daughter who was fast asleep. "I wish we can be a normal family, Barry." I chuckled. "Could you imagine us being normal people?"

Barry laughed lightly. "Nora wouldn't have speed and ice powers. She'll be like any kid in the world."

But she's not." I responded and Barry furrowed his brows in confusion. I smiled at my family. "She's not normal because she's our daughter."

Baby Nora then let out a small gurgle, and Barry immediately rubbed soothing circles on her back, trying to get her back to sleep. I smiled at my family.

You're really a great father, Barry." I told him honestly.

Barry smiled. "Thanks. You're a great mother.

I do try my best." I said which made the two of us chuckle lightly. "Remind me never to do reporting. That stuff has Iris all over it, I don't know how she does it but I'm quitting after today.

I thought you were a good reporter." Barry stated with a smirk.

I gave a pointed glare. "I'm a bio-engineer-er, Barry. Not a reporter." I told him jokingly. "I'll always help Iris with anything, I mean she's not at S.T.A.R Labs because of us, she's too busy taking care of Baby Nora.

Hey." Barry began, grabbing my hand with his spare. Iris is fine taking care of Baby Nora, she actually loves it. You have a lot on your mind, Nora finally likes you, your father might be alive and also you're a mother to the most beautiful daughter in the world, plus married to me.

I chuckled. "That's true."

Barry smiled before leaning down to me and pressed his lips against mine. Our lips moved in sync before we were interrupted by Baby Nora gurgling. We pulled apart and sat back down against the couch. I leaned against Barry's chest as we sat together. . . as a family.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

931 53 10
Gwen Allen runs back in time to prevent the death of her parents. What she doesn't know is that there is a mysterious girl following her...
120K 1.9K 34
What if, Barry Allen got over his infatuation over Iris and instead was smitten by someone he never expected, Dr. Caitlin Snow. One Day a mysterious...
90 0 9
On Earth-1, Barry Allen is the Scarlet Speedster. His mother died when he was 11, and his father was sentenced for it. On Earth-1, Barry dealt with a...
207K 5.5K 27
Rebecca Allen is the younger sister of the famous speedster, Barry Allen. Her life has been a series of ups and downs. From her mother's death and fa...