S U R R E N D E R

By Lolo_Camz_2002

"I have never felt s strongly about and for someone ever before in my entire life. You're my best friend, my... More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty eight
chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty one
chapter thirty two
chapter thirty three
chapter thirty four
chapter thirty five
chapter thirty six
chapter thirty seven
chapter thirty eight
chapter thirty nine
chapter forty
chapter forty one
chapter forty two
chapter forty three
chapter forty four
chapter forty five
chapter forty six
chapter forty seven
chapter forty eight
chapter forty nine
chapter fifty
chapter fifty one
chapter fifty two
chapter fifty three
chapter fifty four
chapter fifty five
chapter fifty six
chapter fifty seven
chapter fifty eight
chapter fifty nine
chapter sixty
chapter sixty one
chapter sixty two
chapter sixty three
chapter sixty four
chapter sixty five
chapter sixty six
chapter sixty seven
chapter sixty eight
chapter sixty nine ( last )
A/N
Read this please
Life Goes On
Surrender Update

chapter twenty two

3.3K 124 8
By Lolo_Camz_2002

It was only the second day and it was already a mess. Lisa couldn't focus on anything that was happening on their table where all of them had breakfast. Her head was too occupied thinking about how much of an asshole she was and how bad she must have made Jennie feel. Time had kind of stopped for her the moment she was forced to walk out of the woman's room. The worst part of all was that they had rooms right next to each other so there was no way she wouldn't bump into her at some point while they would be in the hotel. For some reason she felt like the worst person alive, like she had broken the heart of the person she was supposed to protect which was not even close to reality. She would love to try and talk to Jennie one more time but she doubted that the woman would be willing to let her anywhere near her again.

Looking down at her plate that was still pretty much full she kept playing with the rice on the side. Lisa couldn't eat anything either, her stomach was turning making it difficult for her to actually put anything in it. Evelyn had tried asking her if she was okay or if she needed to rest but Lisa was able to come up with her excuses each and every one time, going up to their room would only make it worse since she knew that Jennie was only a door away from her. Looking up from her plate Lisa's eyes fell on Jisoo who was sitting right across from her, the woman analyzing every move and every deep exhale that Lisa made. She knew, she knew every damn thing and she could read her within seconds so what was the point to even try and hide it from her? She could see that Lisa was lost in between two worlds, two realities and she was unable to pull herself out of that situation.

Who was she even kidding? She didn't want to be saved, she didn't want to be pulled out and dragged away from the situation yet she managed to do it perfectly all by herself. If she could turn the time back a few hours she would, Lisa was pretty sure that she would go back so she could keep her mouth shut and hopefully keep Jennie on her side as well. "Isn't your friend going to join us?" Evelyn spoke up next to Lisa earning a few confused and shocked glances from both Jisoo and Lisa herself as well while Chaeyoung simply shook her head. "I suggested the idea but she was tired from last night" The woman explained with a mischievous smile on her lips her teeth biting down on the chicken she had pierced with her fork. "Someone got lucky last night, that's all I'm going to say" Chaeyoung laughed, her sentence causing Lisa's stomach to turn one more time and her knees to get weaker.

"Jane is a player," Chaeyoung felt the need to explain her previous statement as soon as Evelyn shot her a look of confusion Lisa's fiancé gasping in response. While this interaction was going strong between her best friend and her soon to be wife Lisa was focused on Jisoo who could see that something was completely off with the whole situation. Even if she didn't entirely support Lisa's choice to see Jennie while being engaged to Evelyn she knew that she had to be on Lisa's side no matter what her choices were, they still where her own choices of how she wanted to pursue her life. "You girls chat, Lisa want to join me outside for some fresh air?" Jisoo asked and her eyes locked with Lisa's immediately her best friend nodding as she got up from her seat.

Once outside, Jisoo pulled a small packet from her back pocket earning a surprised look from Lisa's side. "I didn't know you smoke" Lisa confessed and let out a small laughter  turning serious pretty quickly. Going outside and getting away from the whole stressful situation was probably the best thing that Jisoo could have done for her. "I don't but I'm sure we both need it now" the woman said and offered Lisa one, her best friend not even denying it at this point, there were many more things that could hurt her besides smoking one cigarette. "Now, care to share why you look like the world came to an end?" Jisoo joked and lit up the cigarette on her lips inhaling the smoke that travelled down to her lungs and back out. "You're going to hate me," Lisa sighed and took the lighter from her friend's hand lighting up her cigarette as well, inhaling more smoke than the amount she ended up blowing back out.

"You won't be the first one today to hate me though," Lisa laughed and leaned against the railing that was protecting them from falling off the huge balcony of the restaurant. "I accidentally called Jennie a slut," Lisa said in one breath and looked away immediately just so she could avoid the look of disbelief and disgust that would come from Jisoo's side. She wasn't even going to be offended if that was her reaction, it was terrible and she deserved to be treated in that way for saying something like that. "How can that happen accidentally? What exactly did you say?" Jisoo asked without letting any time pass by, her head still trying to process the information which she had been hit with suddenly. "Considering the fact that she came here because of me, I asked her whether or not she did that with every other person that had their way with her,"

Lisa explained and felt her chest tightening up now that she had more time to understand that the way she phrased it had no other purpose but to hurt Jennie. "Lisa, you may have... Whatever it is you have but that's not the way to talk to someone" Jisoo said and from her voice Lisa could understand that she was starting to get upset as well from the way her sentence cut off now and then. "I know unnie, trust me, I regret ever opening my mouth" Lisa admitted and threw the not even half way done cigarette off the balcony, her hands coming up to cover her face. "Now she's probably out there hooking up with someone else" Lisa noted and stopped herself again, her head turning to look at Jisoo who had a similar look on her face. "That still sounds like you're calling her a slut," the other woman pointed out the thought that crossed Lisa's mind as well.

Looking over her shoulder she felt her heart stop when she managed to make out a third figure sitting down with both Chaeyoung and Evelyn. Following Lisa's gaze Jisoo paused as well to look at the three of them having a relaxed conversation with each other. "Have you ever thought of asking Chaeyoung things about Jane?" Jisoo asked all of a sudden Lisa not even turning to face her, her eyes glued on Jennie's figure behind the glass the woman not even looking around to check whether Lisa was around or not. That was a punch in the gut for sure.  "No, but maybe I will since Jennie would never open up to me that much" Lisa sighed and decided to walk back inside the restaurant Jisoo following her shortly. Her heart was beating out of her chest at the thought of talking to Jennie but she doubted that the woman would even turn to look at her at this point. If Lisa was in her place she would do the same thing, she didn't blame her for anything.

"Oh you're back," Evelyn smiled and looked over at Lisa's side and so did Chaeyoung and Jennie who seemed completely unbothered and cold which scared Lisa. This was probably the first time that Jennie wasn't burning up with desire, excitement and happiness after seeing her. It was so odd that Lisa's head couldn't comprehend it, it almost felt abnormal to not have Jennie practically haunting her and "claiming" her just by looking at her. It almost felt like Jennie was supposed to be running after her but right now Lisa seemed to be the one running. "I should get going then," Jennie spoke up and pulled herself up from the chair she was sitting, her eyes avoiding looking at Lisa as she said goodbye to everyone but her. Yeah, things were definitely not like they were before and Lisa doubted that they would ever be again, even if she tried talking to her what would be the point?

"Guys, excuse me for a moment" Lisa listened to the voice in the back of her head who screamed at her to run and run behind Jennie before the woman could get too far away. Swallowing hard she could see the woman's silhouette walking in the elevator Lisa rushing all the way there her hands reaching out to hold the doors that were about to close. "What are you doing?" Jennie simply asked, her hand touching Lisa's clothed chest attempting to push her back so the doors could close properly. Instead of backing off Lisa stormed in the elevator, her hands grabbing Jennie's waist and pushing her back until her back hit the wall, the doors behind them closing. "Please, let go," Jennie asked and her hands touched Lisa's hands that were holding her as tight as they could. "The doors will open and everyone will see you" Jennie then added in hopes that Lisa would let her fear of getting exposed take over her.

She definitely didn't see the next thing coming at all. Lisa pressed the one button that Jennie didn't want her to press, the elevator stopping between the floors while she remained pinned against the cold metal wall. "I'm sorry, you know I didn't mean it the way it sounded," Lisa started off once again, Jennie rolling her eyes and still trying to free herself from the woman's hold but failing miserably since Lisa was way stronger than her. "You know I don't see you like that, you're not a piece of meat for me to take out my frustrations to" Lisa added and made sure to look into Jennie's eyes wanting to show her that she was being more real than ever before. Jennie didn't have a choice but to look at her, her cat eyes glued on Lisa's. "And I'm really sorry if I made you feel bad, I didn't mean to Jen," Lisa sighed and her hold started getting a bit looser, her right hand reaching up to hold the side of Jennie's face and surprisingly enough Jennie didn't pull back.

"Believe it or not, I can't function without you" Lisa spoke up after letting a few seconds of silence to pass, swallowing hard when she felt her chest getting heavier. She didn't know which was worse, that she was actually coming clean about the way she felt towards her or that she was doing it while her fiancé was in the same hotel as them? "I don't know how you see this but, it really feels like something is missing when you're not around" Lisa dared to go even further this time closing her eyes and taking another deep breath, her hand that was holding Jennie's face now trembling a little bit. "So could you please... Forgive me? B-Because it really hurts not being able to even t-talk to you" Lisa asked and her voice was trembling as well now while her eyes avoided looking into Jennie's. "You're really lame, do you know that?" Jennie let out a laughter that echoed in the elevator Lisa's eyes shooting up to look at her instantly as she spoke.

"And no," Jennie then said and Lisa felt her heart sinking right away her breathing stopping until Jennie spoke up again. "I've never hunted down anyone more than I did with you," Jennie suddenly said referring to the question that Lisa had done the night before, the one question that caused all of this trouble to happen in the first place. "I may be a bitch with no emotions at times, but I have my own standards of what I should tolerate and what not." Jennie spoke up once again, her voice still having that cold tone to it, her hands reaching out to grab the collar of Lisa's shirt tugging on it violently. "You're not better than me, have you realized that?" The woman asked and only a few inches separated their faces now, Lisa not even daring to look anywhere else that wasn't Jennie's eyes. "You run after a bitch that doesn't even care about what will happen to you tomorrow," Jennie spat out and relaxed her hold of Lisa's shirt, fixing it a little before looking up to meet her gaze again.

"You're not a-" Lisa spoke but was quickly silenced by Jennie's hand cupping her mouth shutting her up completely. "What you're about to say is not true, we both know that" Jennie sighed and let go of Lisa's mouth flashing her a smile before she pushed her back and away from her own body. Pressing the button that Lisa pressed a couple moments ago, the elevator started moving once again, going up to the floor that was pressed a long time before. "Time is ticking Lisa, four more months," Jennie kept the smile on her face that felt like it was hurting her, burning her face in the most painful way possible. "Stop saying that," Lisa turned around to grab Jennie's arm to prevent her from walking out of the elevator, the other woman stopping one more time. "It's true, this is temporary Lisa" Jennie said and pointed between them,pulling her arm away from Lisa and walking out of the space that she was closed in for what felt like hours.

"You know where to find me, just call first"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 7.9K 57
"You know this person?" She asked to you. My heart clenched as my gaze never left your beautiful caramel brown eyes, anxiously waiting for you to re...
545K 16.7K 40
I 𝒑𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒊𝒕 𝒊𝒕𝒐 THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. Please respect and do not adapt and republish. Lisa G!P Written: May 2020
333K 5.2K 32
Even when I didn't know it, she was mine. And I was hers. ** WARNING: This book contains smut!
84.3K 2K 23
How far could you go for love when the other has already forgotten you and her promises that made you fall in love in the first place? "You promised...