Protector Of Worlds ~ Teen wo...

By cinderpixle

One family over the whole multi-verse is picked to connect the whole of the multi-verse. How they do that tra... More

Cast and copyright
Trailer
How We Got Into This Mess
They Just Had To Be Drunk
Between The Wolf and The Moon
Dropping the game, Explaining the Magic
Murder Victim, Wrong Killer
No Moon Still Violence
Dreams, and Stiles Sweet Talk
Lunch, Dates, Phone Calls, and School Busses
The Danger of Wolves-band
There is a Reason Blockbuster is Closed On My Earth
Maybe He Can Live With This
Weakness Is The Key
He gave him an hour
Getting Drunk, and A few Panic Attacks
Fighting the Moon
Car Chase and Symbolism
He followed us
Confrontation
The Teenage Equivalent of a Ball
Part Two
Morphine and Funerals
New Wolf on Block
Good Girl gets Fangs
Lone wolf gets a pack
New Information
Crystal Clear
Hisses Everywhere You Go
50 Feet
Rave, I Think
One Life Lost a Seconded Reborn
'Well That's New'
Because I'm Freaking Out
The Key To Saving Him
Three Not Normal Teens Enjoying A not Normal Night
Part 3a
Open Wounds Can Heal
The Start Of The End
A night with Homicidal Werewolves
Don't think about The bug
Bus Ride Headed For Hell
Motel California
He Is The True Alpha
The Life Story Of Derek Hale
The Banshee Tell
Life in A Cell
We Don't Know What To Do
The Sixteen Hours
Pro nostrum officium potest non evenire non auxilium tuum
What Is The Doppelganger?
Part 3B
Hallucinating
Malia
[Insert John Mulaney Quote Here: One About Feeling Crazy Please]
Let the nightmare begin
I Swear to God
Giving Me Hope
A world without Color
Nightmare
Chaos and Strife
Bandages in the White Room
I fear for You Allison Argent
The Ones You Can't Save
The plans for our Lives
Part Four
A Sea OF Sand
Rain On His Parade
The Bite of an Innocent
While I'm Still Here
Devenford Prep
Not an update
Well, Well, Well
Pestilence
Knocking on death's door
Banshees and Doppelgangers
Into The Fire
We Can Save Them
sleep. You Lose Fear.
May The Truth Come To Bite Me In The Ass
A Real Date
Going berserk
One Last Dance
Homecoming
Epilogue
This is not the end (Author's Note)
Extras
Incorrect Quotes
Tattoo
If I Die Young
Love Vs. In Love
Look To The Stars
Inter-Dimensional Conversation
Kiss Me
You can Have It!
The Dangers Of A Flame
Senior Scribe
Author's Note

My mind is Pinned to a Wall

30 3 6
By cinderpixle

Chapter Seven : My mind is pinned to a wall

I stood at look out, not sure what to do with myself. Allison's words ringing in my ears, 'I don't want to die.' She was almost crying when she spoke. My own eyes started to burn from tears. It seemed like I had been crying all day, but this time water would not come.

The wind started to move over me. Instead of the normal bending to smooth the rocks over they bagane to sharpen at my touch. I felt my heart crawl into my throat when I saw sparks ignite over the top of the hospital.

I started out in a sprint down to the heart of town. The whole day felt like a blur but the night was clear. When I got to the hospital my legs nearly collapsed beneath me. I heard a car from behind me, causing me to jump out of the way.

Allison, Isaac, Lottie Chole and Evlynn piled out and I allowed myself to look at the hospital. Kira stood in front of a live wire, water from a torn up fire hydrant coving the ground.

"Get back!" The kitsune screamed at the top of her lugs, "Everyone get back.

I placed my hand over the water, dividing it as the electricity waved through my body. It was truly a sight like moses. Allison Lottie and the twins started to scream my name, Isaac into the water trying to get to Kira. My veins started to turn silver so I went to my last hope, "Kira!" The fox looked at me as I started to grow tired, "Trust yourself!" A car comes driving down the middle of the water. That didn't stop the young fox, she jumped on the hood then ran over the top doing a backflip and landing above the wire. I felt myself drift from consciousness as I removed my hand. My veins slowly went back to normal, and I stumbled back into the grass.

Kira places her hands out just as she did at the substation. I watched as Derek and Scott ran up to the scene. My arms started to feel limp, but I forced my eyes open as I watched Kira place her hand over the live wire. Her eyes turned orange, and her hair sparked, Kira was on bad bitch. People from the hospital started to flee the doors. "Char." I breathed out stumbling over to my sister, "I don't feel so good." The last thing I heard before my black out was, "Scott! He's not Breathing!" Derek's words were all that filled the darkness.

First Person View~ Scott McCall

Derek's words eoch in my head. 'He's not breathing!' I remember the sight of Isaac getting dragged into the hospital. A new set of words find their way across my mind. 'Scott! Cait-I don't- She won't wake up!' Lottie cried over her sister. I remember smaller things like Kira and her mother talking about the fact that Kira took in 1.2 gigawatts of power. But most of all I remember the realization that Stiles was gone, hiding in his own mind as the void took him over.

I didn't have the strength to get out of bed. But still I pushed myself up, a new set of words from the other night finding their place like a fly in my ear. 'You have to tell Stilinski. You have to tell him what's really wrong with Stiles.'

Slowly I pull myself off my bed and start to get dressed. When I walked downstairs my mother was sitting at the table staring into space. A most likely cold cup of coffee in her hands. "Any news?" I asked, trying to keep my voice optimistic. But truth be told, I wanted to crawl into a hole and never be found.

"They're still looking for him." My mom spoke, not looking at me. "It's past the 48-hour mark, but I guess if anyone's going to be missing for two days and turn up just fine, it's Stiles."

"What about Isaac and Cait?"

"Maybe we should go to the hospital before school." I nod my head to what my mother says, opening the front door of the house.

I make my way down the driveway, stepping into the passenger's seat of the car. It was a mostly silent car ride, the only sound being the radio. When we got to the hospital floor with both Isaac and Cait, Allison and Evlynn were asleep in the waiting room. They had their heads on each other's shoulder and backs to the wall. I walked over shaking Evlynn awake her movements, causing Allison to stir as well. "Have you two been here all night?" I asked looking down at the pair.

"Yeah." Allison said. Evlynn just nodded her head, "They won't let us see Isaac because we're not family and Evlynn has only been allowed to see Cait once. I guess we both ended up falling asleep."

"We told them Isaac doesn't have any family, they didn't seem to care." Evlynn said stretching out a bit.

"Well he's got us." My mom said, slipping her hand into her pocket. "And I got a key card."

My mom swiped us in the small room. Isaac sat on a bed on healing whatsoever. A string of tubs were set up near him, and three lights were placed above his head. Allison Evlynn and I all move into the room. I felt Evlynn grab my hand, I looked over to the Holmes girl. I don't even think she knows she did it. I just give her a smile, not letting go as we make our way farther in the room. "I thought he'd be healing by now?" Allison asked from the other side of the hospital bed.

"So did I." With pure disbelief at the fact Isaac somehow looked worse then when this first happened. I placed my free hand on his wrist. My body freezes up at how much pain is going through Isaac's body.

"Is he in pain?" Evlynn asked, gripping my hand tighter. I just nod allowing my veins to turn black. Isaac's body eases as I shut my eyes. It was almost too much to bear. Almost. I let go when I could no longer breath, Isaac's head rolling back to the place it was before.

"It won't heal him but. It helps with my pain." I explained to the two confused girls as I tried to steady my breath.

"Did Stiles really do this?" Allison asked, being to place on the other side of the room.

"No. Whatever's controlling him did it. Whatever's inside him."

"Then how do we get whatever's inside of him the hell out of him?" Evlynn asked, once more tightening her grip. My first thought was Cait, but she was also lying in a bed unconscious.

"I'm working on it." I say it with all honesty. I mean by now I've studied Cait's jornal more than my work for school. The red leather now has worn fingerprints on it from my hands, and one page I swear had tear stains, but I couldn't tell you if they were mine or Cait's.

The three of us walked back out of the room and across the hall. My mom slipped the card over the lock pushing the door open to Caitlin. She was more peaceful than Isaac was, not needing the tubs, and her skin wasn't scabbing over. But she was out of it. If she said anything it was five words over and over. 'Stiles, Allison, Aiden, Deadpool, jagware.' But she wouldn't open her eyes and her mouth never really closed. Her silver locket was still draped around her neck. She told me once that it belonged to her real sister, he sister from 1888 or around then. The room seemed almost abandoned. "I can't." I hear Evlynn whisper walking out of the room.

I walked closer to Caitlin's bed, Allison not far behind. "Did I tell you that she told me she's the doppleganger?" Allison said from behind me.

"No."

"The other night. The same night this happened. I mean she showed me how I die, and I can't stop thinking, what if now she dies?"

"She'll wake up. She has to. And if not for us, or not for herself. She will wake up from Lottie and the twins. I mean the whole reason she won't tell anyone is for their protection. So why did she tell you?"

"For my protection. She did this weird thing where her veins turned yellow and then I watched myself Die. It was so clear. She said every time she closed her eyes she could hear Lydia's screams, and that she thought if she told me she could save me. But i'm not so sure. I mean death is inevitable."

"We're going to save you. And Aiden. And Stiles. I swear."

"I know Scott. She said the same thing. But are either of you gonna save yourselves?" Allison left me alone in the room, pondering her question. But what was the point of saving myself if everyone else was okay?

~

I rounded the corner Kira by my side. She was just trying to explain what happened the other night. "The thing is in all the stories kitsune are tricksters. They're mischievous. They don't really get caught up in right and wrong or even understand it."

My bag started to feel heavy on my shoulder, "So what? It's just doing this for the hell of it?"

"No, there was something else I found. If you somehow offend a nogitsune, it can react pretty badly."

"How do you offend a nogitsune?"

"I don't know. But if it's doing something this bad, then someone really, really offended it."

First Person POV~ Allison Argent

I froze in the middle of the hall. I see what Caitline meant, everytime I have a moment to close my eyes I see myself die. Over and Over. The halls didn't change. I was just lying in Scott's arms at the other end. 'Did you? Did you find her? Is Lydia safe?' I blinked and watch as I killed the oni about to kill Isaac. Then watch a sword pierce my gut. I blinked once more this time Lydia's screams ring clear. 'ALLISON!' 'ALLison? "Allison!?"

I felt a hand on my left shoulder. I turned to see Lydia giving me sad eyes. "Ally are you okay?"

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine." I lied, looking back down the hall but I was no longer there. I just have to go do something real quick."

I ran off before Lydia could answer. My feet moved quicker than my mind and before I knew it I was standing in the often empty hall that had Scott's locker. Just as if so often was, no one stood in this hall.

I dug around in my bag for a paper clip before making my way over to Scott's locker. I started to pick the lock, and within a few seconds it came undone. I give credit where credit was due, by some miracle Scott's locker was neater than mine. But it only mattered so that I could grab the small red leather bound notebook. You would think he kept the thing on his person at all times seeing as to how often he has it but no here it was.

I started to flip through the pages. Chapters included 'The McCall Pack' and 'That time we thought Lydia got her tongue ripped out.' One ever read 'A real nightmare dressed like a daydream : Thoe Rankan'

I went back to the beginning and slumped down to the floor. Reading each word twice till I could resist the whole page. It was page after page of information. I was so focused I didn't notice the 17 missed calls from Lydia till she came storming down the hall.

"Allison Argent. What the hell have you been doing?" I tilted my head up to the feisty redhead.

"Reading?"

"Was that a question?"

"No. I have been reading."

"That same book Scott won't put down?"

"Uhh, yeah I wanted to know what made it so good. I see why he likes it." I really have got to be a better liar.

"Right. Whatever, we are going to the Hale loft."

"The Hale loft, why?"

"Peter."

~

Now we stood in front of Derek's loft the last time of which we were hear Lydia nearly froze to death. "While it's smart to bring me with you, I still think the rest of this is insane." I say before Lydia could open the door.

"I tried to find Stiles and I led everyone into a mental institution. I call that a colossal failure. Look I just need to figure this out and he's the only one offering help."

"Peter doesn't offer help. He offers a chance for you to be manipulated into giving him what he wants."

"Fine then let's see what he wants." Lydia moves my hand and pulls the door open. Peter stood staring out the windows. His hands were behind his back and when he turned I never saw a man as smug.

"The hunter and the banshee. Ladies come in." God I want to stab him.

The two of us walk into the loft and meet Peter halfway. "She goes." Peter said eyeing me up and down.

Lydia clicks her tongue, "The last time I was alone with you.. I almost bled out on a lacrosse field. She stays."

"Do you actually think I was trying to kill you when I bit you?" Oh here we go. "You were my backup plan, remember? Not to mention the bite is what brought out your nascent abilities. You think power like that was going to come out on its own?" What are we meant thank him? Like congrats you bit two children and now we have a true alpha and banshee. So thanks for screwing up our lives. "I'm the spark that lit your fire, sweetheart."

"You attacked her and nearly killed her." I remind, crossing my arms.

"Power doesn't come without a little pain and struggle." Like murdering your own nice?

"I didn't ask for it." Lydia defends.

"But you're embracing it now, aren't you?"

"How about the fact that you brainwashed her and used her to bring you back to life?" A new voice came from the door. All of us turn to see Chloe standing with a smirk. "I got your text."

Peter sighs and presses on, "So that I could be here to help you master your abilities. Isn't it amazing how things come full circle?"

I wanted to laugh, "Lydia. He's insane."

"Allison's right we're leaving." Chloe adds, turning back to the door, holding her hand out for Lydia to take.

"You want the truth, Lydia?" Peter yells causing Lydia to stop. "It's not the scream that gives you power. All the scream does is drown out the noise, allowing you to hear what you really need to hear. I can help you focus your hearing." At those last words Lydia turned back to Peter.

"But you want something in return." I remind more than I ask.

"No thanks Satan. I like my soul." Chloe joked, letting go of Lydia's hand.

"No." Peter spoke, turning his head at Chloe's satan remark, "I'm dedicating my life to help out narcissistic teenage girls. Of course I want something in return."

Peter grabbed a wooden jar that was next to him. He opened it pouring out what was inside. Five claws came out on the table underneath him. I walked over to the table and picked on up. "What the hell?" Chloe asked, taking on in her hands as well.

"They belonged to my sister." Peter said with a smirk.

"These were the claws of Derek's mother?" I tried to clarify.

"My sister, Talia. Before she died, she stole a memory from me. It's something only a very powerful alpha can do. That memory is locked inside those claws."

Lydia picked one up as well, "Why would your sister want to steal a memory from you?"

"Well, if I remembered the memory, I might be able to tell you."

Lydia sighed pacing the claw back on the table. "So what am I supposed to do?"

~

"Focus."

"I am." Lydia yelled back.

"You're not! I can see the wheels spinning behind your eyes. Your hearing is attuned to a level of the universe no one else can hear. But only if you're listening."

"I'm trying."

Chloe leaned over to me, "Remind me why we didn't kill him again?"

"Something about it being morally wrong. I don't know." I turn to face the Holmes, "I think he should be dead."

"Try HARDER!" Peter went to move forward but I cracked open my weapons. A small Argent special, the electricity was visibly coming off of it. Peter turned to me, claws out, "Your Aunt had one of those. Auntie Kate."

"Stop it. Both of you. All three of you." Lydia says from the other side of the room.

"Didn't do her much good as I ripped her throat out, did it?" Peter tanuts.

"Yeah and then my sister lit you on fire." Chloe says, pushing off the wall.

"Stop it!" Lydia screamed this time, throwing the claws into the wood to the left of my head.

All three of us turned to look at Lydia as she walked closer, "Lydia?" Peter asked, "Lydia, do you hear something? What is it? What are they saying? Is it the memory?"

"Shut up and let her listen." Chloe hissed at the former Alpha.

"What did Talia take from me? Tell me what she knew!"

Lydia spun to face the three of us, she took a few breaths before saing, "You're not just an uncle." That was the first time I saw Peter Hale show real emotion. And for what I know, it could also be the last.

First Person POV~ Caitlin Roads/Holmes

I woke to the sound of sirens. Without thinking I swang my legs over the side of the hospital bed and walked right out the door. "Mrs. McCall! Melissa!" I called down the hall following the 20 maybe thirty EMTs running around me.

I let the crowds of people push me farther down the halls. "Melissa!"

"Caitlin!" I turned to face the worried McCall. "When did you get up?" She asked as soon as I ran over to her.

"Barely a minute ago. What the hells happening?"

"Barely a min- Caitlin you should not be walking."

"Scott." I breathe out. "Give me your phone."

"What?"

"Just give it to me!" Melissa patted down her pockets, until she found her phone then gave it to me.

I started to scroll through the contacts till I reached his name. "Come on Scott pick up."

"Mom? Everything Okay?"

"It's me Scott."

"Cait? You're awake?"

"Yeah I'm fine. That's the problem."

"What, how is that a bad thing?"

"How much pain did you take Scott?"

"What?"

"In the ;ast 48-hours, when I wasn't awake, how much did you take?"

"A lot. Look-"

"Scott, you know we have a video sprite running around right now?"

"And he feeds off pain and strife. Yeah Cait I just learned that when something inside my best friend, twisted a sword in my stomach." He held the word thing out.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. It's Stiles I'm worried about. He's passed out on the floor, Deaton just poisoned the fox inside of him, but I don't know what to do. It's-It's like I can't see the whole board. Like-"

"Like your mind's pinned to a wall."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

920 93 38
"Something's that happen in this life are sometimes just lucky coincidences..." Life is full of mystery, wonder and sometimes even magic. I mean, yo...
9.9K 232 68
The Multi-verse is vast, that much is apparent. Those who watch over the Multi-verse; i.e. The Gods of all the different Pantheons, tend to get bore...
1.5K 75 7
๐Ÿฉธโš”๏ธ ๊’ฆ๏ธถ ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ฝ๐‘จ๐‘ด๐‘ท๐‘ฐ๐‘น๐‘ฌ ๐‘ซ๐‘ฐ๐‘จ๐‘น๐‘ฐ๐‘ฌ๐‘บ เผ‰โ€ง หš โœŽโ•‘๏ผข๏ผฏ๏ผฏ๏ผซ ๏ผฏ๏ผฎ๏ผฅ โ˜ ๏ธ โ‹†หš.*. โ™ฐ.หš.โ‹† ๊’ฅ๊’ท.*ยทหš THฮฃ ฮ”RT ฮฉา’ PRฮฃTฮฃฮ D โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝก๏พŸโ˜…: *.โ˜๏ธŽ๐Ÿ•ฏ๏ธ.* :โ˜†๏พŸ. โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”...