Stronger, With Or Without You

By Steph_Cahill

!!!TRAILER ATTACHED!!! Formally known as 'The Bad Boy Made Me Stronger' READ FULL DESCRIPTION PLEASE, THANK Y... More

Hiiiiii
Aesthetics
Prologue
01~what else can you do with those hands of yours?
02~ Mr Buttock
03~This is our PMSing friend Hunter
04~ Darling
05~ a man that models for heaven
06~blinding lights
07~smash his balls with my ice cream cone
08~I'm in love with you
09~go away
10~bitch alert
11~ Skittles, nerds, airheads and chocolate
12~pickup up truck
13~Take my hand(1)
14~Take my hand(2)
15~my demons are back
16~I want it, I got it
17~fallen angel
18~Curly
19~sorry to spoil your fantasies
20~We are gonna have lot's of fun Roberts
21~white rose
I'm sorry
22~did you just quote The Lion King?
23~did you take my lighter?
24~ Payphone
Trailer/ New Title?!
25~kids, the drunk and the angry
26~ dance like no one's watching
27~ a relaxing episode of the Thundermans
28~ Chug Chucks
30~ bow down to your queen
31~ Bring it on
32~ a little angelic devil
33~ in a fucking pineapple under the sea
34~ Wakanda Forever
35~ real morbid shit
36~ somebody come get her (1)
37~ somebody come get her (2)
38~ be like other girls
39~ nuts and gossip
40~ it all ends tonight
41~ stronger, with or without you
Epilogue
Acknowledgements
Rebecca and Dylan's Story
Bonus Chapter- Addi and Jake /New ending for SWOWU/ New books

29~ professional hitmen

1.4K 64 22
By Steph_Cahill

Continued....

This chapter dedicated to my good friend imfangirl_1510 who is literally awesome, love ya😘

Chapter 29~ professional hitmen

"What the fuck are you doing here" I gritted my teeth and his arms around me tightened.

"Don't turn around, don't yell, don't attract attention, darling" he warned.

"What do you want" I spat.

He sighed and buried his face in my neck, taking a deep breath. "I missed you Stephy"

I felt myself falter a bit before clenching my fist, "start talking, or I'm gonna start swinging" I threatened.

He had always been my weakness, always.

We had known each other since we were in diapers, we were best friends for years before the thought of dating even came to us at all.

It was always, Me, him and Brooklyn.

No one else mattered. We were woven from the same wool and were peas in a pod for as long as I can remember.

Then Brook died.

Jaxon became a wreck. She was after all his twin sister, his best friend, his family.

Their mom died giving birth to them and their dad disappeared when they were 3. Our family was their family, we were everything to each other.

Brooklyn died, Jaxon got lost in the wrong crowd and started dealing, smoking, drinking, and every single time he was intoxicated and he was frustrated and angry, he took it out on me.

Of course he wouldn't remember the next day, but I would.

I remembered every fucking time he laid a hand on me.

And every fucking time he made my life a living hell.

I would never forgive him.

"I wanted to talk" he said softly.

"Talk to my fist, you dirty bastard" I said in annoyance.

"We need to talk Steph, you need to understand what the hell has been going on these last 2 freakin years. I know I'm the last person you would want to talk to, and I know that I hurt you. But you have to hear me out" he said sincerely and I clenched my jaw.

"I don't have to do anything. But you have to get the hell out of this place, this city, this country unless you want to end up dead" I snapped at him.

"I know, I can't even begin to apologize because my apologies isn't even worth listening to, but-"

"Exactly, your apologies mean nothing to me. You mean nothing to me, so get you disgusting hands off me and leave me the hell alone" I shouted and pushed his arms off me, whirling around to break his jaw.

My jaw dropped when I noticed his face, the usual dark circles under his eyes were gone, any trace of a stubble shaved and his face fresh and clean, his dull, lifeless has eyes were bright and full of life and I couldn't smell a trace of alcohol or cigars on him.

He looked... different.

Nothing like the monster that fueled my nightmares or the maniac that abused me for 12 months.

"You have to listen to me Steph, you're in danger. Brandon is-"

"No, you have to listen to me. I don't give a flying rats ass if you're repented now or some shit like that. I don't care how sorry you are. And I certainly don't care about fucking Brandon. All I want, is for you to leave me the hell alone and stay the fuck away from me!" I ran my hands through my hair and glared daggers at him.

He looked like he wanted to argue but then his face turned pale and he looked scared shitless as he stared at something behind me.

I looked at him like he was crazy and he turned to me and shook his head, "your past is coming back to hunt you Steph, I advise you prepare for war" he said looking into my eyes with sadness.

I turned away from him, "just get the hell out of my face Jaxon, I never want to see your sorry excuse of a face again" I said firmly, even though my gut told me to talk to him and ask him what he means.

"I hope one day you can forgive me" he muttered defeated.

"You should have thought about that, before you killed my parents" I muttered back and he froze mid step, a bulb flickering on over his head.

He turned back around and held both my shoulders, looking me in the eye, "Listen Steph, I didn't kill your parents. You listening? I didn't"

I glared at him. "And you still have the nerve to lie to m-"

He shook me and and groaned in frustration, "I didn't"

Huh? I stared at him in confusion as he smiled softly and walked away into the sea of people.

•°•°•°•°•°

I sat down on top of the fridge in the house, deep in thought.

Hunter disappeared, Colette is currently beating everyone in beer pong, I could see Alex making out with a blonde chick in only a bra, Jake was sinking nursery rhymes on top of the kitchen table and Addison was crashing on the couch in the corner where everyone strayed clear from her.

I saw Jaxon.

And it didn't go at all what I had in mind. He didn't kill me, he didn't hit me, he didn't kidnap me, he didn't even insult me.

He just dropped off some make belief warning and different riddles.

I'm not stupid. I know something fishy is going on but I wasn't sure exactly what it was.

I should have heard him out...

Now I'm tired, hungry, confused and had so many questions.

I sighed and jumped down from the huge fridge and landed gracefully on my heels.

The few people around looked at me like I was crazy but I ignored them and looked for the bathroom.

I asked a girl that looked sober and she gave me directions, I thanked her and made my way down the very empty corridor.

Huh, I guess no one wants to make out in the same place the bathroom is located.

I did my business, but immediately I stepped out a huge force whacked me in the head and I fell, screaming in pain.

4 very grown up men that looked way to old for a party and carried way to many weapons for the bathroom appeared in front of me with huge smiles.

I got up and tried to throw a punch but I was dizzy and couldn't see clearly, my head throbbed.

One of the men caught my fist and twisted my wrist and I gritted my teeth in pain.

Shit. They were professionals. Actual professional hitmen.

Which means they were more trained than me. And had the upper hand from how disoriented I was from the head hit.

"Who the hell are you people" I said in annoyance as I cradled my swelling wrist.

One of them smirked and looked at me in disgust, "the messangers" he kicked me in the stomach and I curled up and bit my lip.

The what?

"Well, then you wouldn't mind a message, would you?" I heard a deep voice say.

I tried to blink away the blurriness in my vision but it just made my head hurt more, I listened in suspense as I heard several punches and groans and hits until there was only complete silence.

"Hey, Stephanie are you okay?" I heard the same voice from earlier say to me and crouch down.

I opened my eyes and groaned in response, "thank you. How do you know my name?" I muttered as he helped me to my feet.

"You don't remember me?" He asked, almost sounding amused.

I looked at him more clearly, he did look familiar...

"We met at the charity ball thrown by the Blacks weeks ago, I was Stacy's date? We met when you called her a toilet on the ballroom floor, ring any bells?"

"Ohh, John right?" I said racking my brain for memories of that day.

"It's Niall" he said, in annoyance.

"Right, sorry"

"It's no problem, who were those guys anyways?" He said glancing at the four that were now lying unmoving on the ground as we walked away.

"I have no idea" I said truthfully while I looked at him in suspicion.

"How did you manage to fight them" I asked with a raised eyebrow but he didn't seem perturbed.

"One of them had a metal baseball bat, that he used to hit you. I just used that" he said lazily and I nodded.

"Thank you, I should get going now" I smiled awkwardly and turned away but he grabbed my arm before I could make a clean exit.

"Are you sure? You don't need to go to the hospital? You took a pretty big hit and your leg just healed so it may be strenuous" he said.

I immediately tensed and gave him a reassuring smile, "I'm perfectly fine" I walked away in search of Colette.

"And I'm also perfectly sure I didn't tell you about my leg, nor did I see you when it was in a caste..." I muttered.

Is it just me, or does it seem to you like this story is about to get way more interesting.

•••••••••

Hello loves.

Sorry for the late update, made it up to you with two chapters ❤️

As you can see, the plot is finally coming together, and it's going to be drama drama drama from here :p

Please take extra care to when you read my books, I happen to like to drop hints in the words people say and I hope y'all are anxious to what's going on.

Do y'all think Jaxon is SUS?? 🤔

My boy just appeared out of nowhere and started yapping nonsense. Oh well🤷🏽‍♀️

Vote, comment, share and enjoy😘

Stay connected,

Steph💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 193 32
That guy,he is so nice to me but didnt let me realize that he is a mafia. Though, he was my childhood friend, I could never come to know about his se...
204K 6.8K 33
Lauren Rivera is a broken girl. She lives with her father & has built tall walls around her over the past ten years. She is poor and sings at the mal...
162K 968 31
spoiler "Berani main-main sama gue iya? Gimana kalau gue ajak lo main bareng diranjang, hm? " ucap kilian sambil menujukan smirk nya. Sontak hal ter...
1.4K 86 7
On a list of things you should've never done, sneaking into a wedding was on top. Now, to your 'was-not-supposed-to-happen-but-happens-anyway' list...