The broken girl who became a...

By marymary-diva17

Y/n Wayne-Kent had many hard years trying to fit in with her family and their lifestyle, and when she finally... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
What everything look like
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Questions or hints
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Maye timeskip and voting
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Full series rule
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Author note

Questions

1.7K 16 10
By marymary-diva17

Hey my reader and my followers so I was wondering if any of you have any questions, about the book or if you will like to see any new pictures or anything mentioned in the books. I will also give some hints of what the future chapters will hold for the reader and the two princes.

Here are some questions for you all

Do you think the reader family and friends are going to come find her and take her away?

What do you think highly father meant when he said the reader will make " your .... proud" ?

Who are the new future additions in the book are going to be ?

Do you think hal and John know it was y/n who they were talking to ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

322 5 3
**** DISCLAIMER I DO NOT OWN DC NOR IT'S ATTRIBUTES******* Harper Vaden, a beautiful and irritated marine biologist dreams of nothing more t...
7.3M 303K 67
"It's you and me. Together," he says. "Us against the world." ***** All my life, I've never trusted men. The image of them planted in my head is the...
184K 5.8K 56
... I didn't know what to do... so I did nothing. There I was, sprawled onto the ground. Just looking at the sky. Wishing... praying... pleading that...
30.5K 693 14
Y/n Wayne is the youngest daughter of Bruce Wayne and the baby sister to Dick, Tim, Jason, and Damien. Y/n had a closer relationship with her brother...