Don't Wake Me Up (Completed)

By ailovexiaowang

Xiao Zhan is a hairdresser who going through hardship in life. His father is a homophobic who against his rel... More

The Influencer
Damn Service
Stalker?
The characters introduction
Sayonara, Comfort Zone
I'm a Model
Give Me Food
The Questions
The Changes
Burning
The Penthouse
Underwear in The Sauna
The Offer
First Night
When I Woke Up
Two Poles
Someone To Talk To
Double Dates
Drama, Drama, Drama
Morning With You, Bae
Failed
Time
Best Friend
Caught In The Act
Confirmation
Couple's Quarrel
How To COme Out?
The Plan
Professional
Heat Room, Hot Brain
Not As Easy As It Said
Feeling
Untitled
The Hardship
Departure
Sex At The Height
Sulk And Prank
The Truth Revealed
A Sweet Revenge
Coming Out?
Dangle In The Edge
A Whole New Life
The Heat Risen
A Promise
The Sign
Tide
Depart
It's A Separation
A New Start
Awaken The Beast
What You Deserve
Where Are You?
One More Step
The Habit
Bunny On The Horse
Home
A Pleasing Escape
In A Hot Morning
Hiatus
Disapprove Approval
The Office
A Little Space
Comes Good, Comes Bad
When Everything Is Alright
Almost There
The New Plan
Starting The Mission
Reunion
KFC
Progressive
Manipulative
Unscented Scent
Watch The Tape When It was Raining
Deadly Weapon
Evening Mayhem
Collapsed
Survived
The Offer
Epilogue

Midnight Marathon

6.5K 556 139
By ailovexiaowang

Once Zhan went off, Yibo pushed Angela away and broke the kiss. Angela still clung on his neck and wanted some more passionate kiss which rarely she gets from Yibo. But Yibo dodge her out and forced her to remove her hands from his neck.

"Baby...!" Angela whined.

"I gotta go now...!' said Yibo.

"Noo...It's too early...! Not even 10!" Angela stomped her feet.

"I just remember I have to go meet my dad at home. Bye! Good night! Enjoy your party!" Yibo gave her a lame excuse.

"I don't believe you!" Angela pouted.

"I don't care!" Yibo walked off of the party. He didn't care of many pairs of eyes watched his behavior toward Angela.

Outside he called Dave to pick him up. When he came to the hotel, he came in Angela's car.

While he wad waiting for Dave to arrive, he saw a man who leaned on a car and pressed an ice pack on his jaw. Yibo walked over to the man.

"Hey! How's your face?" asked  YIbo.

The man who was the man in the toilet earlier glared at him.

"Asshole! Why did you hit me so hard??" the man hissed.

"Sorry... " Yibo chuckled. "If I punch you carefully, he will suspicious already...!" 

The man glared again. He looked away and continue pressing the ice pack on his jaw.

"I told him that you are still a virgin" the man sneered.

"What? Fuck you!" Yibo slapped the man's back very hard.

"Aww, man! Stop abuse me!" the man protested.

"How dare you told him I'm still virgin, Jerk! he knows me as a playboy!" Yibo snarled at the man.

"I don't know what to say to him, man! He suddenly snap when I badmouthed you! I thought he will cry and run...!" the man scowled.

"Useless man!" Yibo grumbled.

"Heyyy...! I helped you already and still, you cursing me...! If you are not my best friend, I really don't want to help you and get a hard punch on my handsome face...!"

Yibo glared at him. And at that time, the white Bentley Conventional crawled over in front of the hotel lobby.

"i gotta go! I need to make sure that he will come tonight!" said Yibo. He walked off to the car.

"Hey! Don't want to hang out for a while with me?" asked the man.

Yibo looked over his shoulder at the man.

"Naaa...! You better go home and treat your injure. You look ugly with blue black jaw...!" replied Yibo. Then he laughed.

"Asshole! It's because of you!" shouted the man.

Yibo climbed on the car which brought him, leaving the hotel.

****

12.43.

Zhan still sits inside the cab. The cab moved  slowly. There was a traffic accident in front which made the vehicles stuck in a traffic jam.

The distance between his current location to the Absolute Office Building was only left around a kilometer something. By walking it would take 15 minutes only. And maybe less if he runs.

"Cannot move faster, Bro?" asked Zhan to the taxi driver.

"I can't. The traffic is heavy. Haiyaa...! It's midnight already. I think the driver is drunk driving his car...!" the taxi driver complaint.

"Ok, I'll get down here!" said Zhan, pulled out his wallet. He gave the driver a few piece of cash notes.

"Are you sure? It's still far from your destination...!" said the driver.

"I'm fine. Walk will be faster than waiting here...!" replied Zhan. He hop off of the cab and ran to the pedestrian way.

He glanced at his phone's screen. Already 12.46. He kept running and never stop even though he ran out of breath. At many times he bumped into other people. He said sorry and turned around and bowed at them, but he never make a stop. He glanced at his phone again. 12.50. He had run more than half of the distance. That means, he would reach the office building about 6 more minutes.

He ran and ran and never stop. His shirt wet by sweat, but he couldn't care less. He needed to reach the penthouse before 1 sharp.

At the gate, he halted by the guards.

"I need to see the company's owner!" said Zhan, between his restless breath.

"Why should you see him so late at night like this? He must sleep already. Come back tomorrow!" said the guard.

"No, please...! You know me, right? I'm Mr. Wang trusted man...!" Zhan pleaded.

"Yeah! But it's late already!" replied the guard.

"Please! It's super important...!" Zhan begged .

"Come back tomorrow!"

"No! Please! it's all about Mr. Wang's life!" cried Zhan.

The guard stared at him. He couldn't believe Zhan's words. But he saw Zhan's tears, trickled down his cheeks. And it was a lot. 

"Fine...! Get in!" the guard finally allowed Zhan to go in.

"Thank you! Thank you so much! God bless you!" said Zhan, very happy.

The guard opened the gate and let him in. Then he accompanied Zhan to the building to open the main entrance.

"The emergency light will on when it reads your movement!" said the guard.

"Thank you!" 

Zhan ran into the office lobby and straight away to the lift. He hit 10th floor button. He looked at his phone again.

12.59.

****

Yibo sat on the couch in the small living room in his penthouse. He kept checking the time. 12.59. There was no sign of Zhan is coming. He sighed. He walked to the door and peered from behind the curtain. Not a single soul was there. The office area was all black out.

Yibo was never stay in the office penthouse in the night, actually. It sent him a creepy vibes. That night, because he was with Zhan. And tonight, because he was waiting for Zhan. He could overcome his fear for Zhan.

1.01.

"He's not coming...." Yibo sighed.

He dropped the curtain and turned to the couch again. But the sound of somebody was running in the hallway stopped him to do so. He turned again to the door and opened the curtain widely. At that time, his lips curled upward forming a smile.

There, in the office corridor, he saw Zhan was running. His look was messy, but it didn't lessen his beauty.

Yibo grabbed the curtain controller and drew back the whole curtain. He opened the door to welcome Zhan.
Zhan reached the door. His breath already runs out. He bend down and held his knees.

"You came!" cried Yibo, full of excitement. He couldn't  stop smiling.

Zhan got up and grabbed Yibo's pyjamas collar.

"You really are a big shit!" Zhan hissed and pushed Yibo into the house. Then he slammed Yibo's lips with his.

They walked to the couch without breaking the kiss until Yibo fell on the couch. Zhan climbed on Yibo and continued kissing him.

"I'm very happy...!" said Yibo, once they broke their kiss.

"I'm very tired...." said Zhan. He dropped his face on Yibo's shoulder.

"Hey! Zhan! Zhan! YOu cannot do this! we just reconciled! I still miss you! Zhan! Zhan! Wake up!" Yibo shook Zhan's body.

But Zhan was too tired. He drank wine in the dinner and ran a kilometer plus in the middle of the night was really exhausted him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake By YIZHAN

Fanfiction

106K 9K 21
Wang Yibo grew up learning how fake, how two-faced, how money-faced people are. Everyone except for his older brother. What happens when he meets Xia...
223K 18.6K 32
Young Wang Yi Bo was just disowned by his father when he met Xiao Zhan, an older and more experienced man. Together, they start an unexpected journey...
81.5K 4.5K 61
Wang Yibo A person who was living his ordinary life happily with his family until a storm named Xiao Zhan came into his life.... Just fan fictions no...
2.1M 78.1K 55
Wang Yibo known as most notorious Bad Boy and a heartbreaker. Xiao Zhan is known as most calmest person with cheerful mind. Wang Yibo can't stand w...