Where is your heart tonight

By flicbenn

Where is your heart tonight He is a member of a boyband. He has been divorced for a year which he kept quiet... More

Where is your heart tonight?
Prologue
Chapter One
Authors note
Chapter two
Chapter Three
Chapter four
Chapter Five
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen Jordan
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen Jordan
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two Jordan
Chapter twenty three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter twenty six Jordan
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight Jordan
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty Jordan
Chapter Thirty One Jordan
Chapter Thirty Two Jordan
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven Jordan
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven

Chapter Six

464 12 15
By flicbenn

I Wish

Half Moon Cay

After a few hours of sleep or like everyone else try to because a certain member wouldn't let you sleep by the ship's intercom. We had some breakfast and got ready to leave the ship to head out to Half Moon Cay for beach games and fun. To spend the day on the beach. I wonder what games they are going to do. This is the only time we get off the ship. Normally when they do this route it's Half Moon Cay and Nassau. Not this time, we have an extra day at sea instead. Kristin, Maria and I meet the others at breakfast and they were watching a video from last night. I recognised the song playing. Oh no, they didn't. They were reliving the moment of me and who Susan calls Sir. When I say they are watching a video, they were basically watching it and waiting for me so they can tease me about it like the coffee incident. I didn't realise how close he was to me last night. I knew he was close as I could feel his breath down my neck. I still don't know what it all means.

"Are you alright?".

" Yeah". Still watching the video again trying to work out what it meant "I am not sure what to go on this".

" What flirty J?".

"Sir being sir".

" A) spark when touched each other for the coffee b) something happened during the gameshow. I just thought he was being nice because my teammate wasn't very nice c) now this".

"Just be flirty".

" Better than quiet J".

"See what happens at Half Moon Cay".

" Oh beach games".

"Bare feet!"

"Susan".

Later we were on the vessels going from the ship to Half Moon Cay. Then came the bit you see on Facebook or Youtube of 3000 fans waiting for the guys.

" Don't worry Vicki, I have the superglue for the shoes".

"I will tell him to run".

We were getting squashed as the ones behind us pushed us into the one's in front of us to get a better view. As their vessel comes into view you can see clearly each one standing ready to get off. As they come off, three of them walk up giving hugs and taking selfies. The two quiet ones walk up the middle avoiding everyone and disappear. We have some time to enjoy the sea, sun and sand for a bit. Even for April, it's hot. Equip with plenty of water and sunscreen we sat on the beach looking out to sea towards the ship in the distance.

" Better get back for the games".

"Shame getting comfy here".

In the end, we make our way back for the beach games with everyone else that was in the same area as us. Most of which didn't move so they had a better view. While loads were staying in the water. The guys soon arrive ready and raring to go. They got split into teams with a few fans ones who weren't involved with the gameshow. Jared tells them the first game.

"Game one is Squirt ball race. Each team member has to use the squirt guns to spray the beach ball and move them forward towards the goal line".

There were a few groans and I don't understand. Even how the fuck is that going to work.

"First team member ready". A few more moans.

" READY SET GO".

As the game progressed, there were many comments like WTF the ball won't move, this stupid, can't do this, why won't the stupid fucking ball move and I give up. All from the guys. None of the girls was moaning.

"Team Danny wins". Joe kicked his ball across the line after giving up, Donnie gives up and the Knight brothers were still going trying ever so hard not to give up but finally managed to get across the line.

"Game two is a tug of war. This is no ordinary tug of war with a rope. We are using this" Jared holds up beach towel with their faces on it. "So decide in your teams who goes for it. It has be a BH and a New Kid".

The final was against Team Danny and Team Jordan. Neither team wanted to lose. Both fans dropped out so it was just between the two guys. Neither were letting go. We got be here for a while. We knew Danny was going to win for sure. But how wrong we were. It happened when Danny tried to get a better grip missed one of his hands on the towel but only got pulled over because being one hand on the towel. He landed on top of Jordan. All you could see were legs and arms moving thrashing about.

" Get off me" moaned Jordan.

They have a break between the tug of war game and volleyball. We found some shade as the sun bearing down on us was getting to unbearable. Sat there watching everyone trying to find shade or drinks and a few were trying to get selfies again. We were sat in a quiet spot away from the noise maybe it was a bad idea in the long run. Just chilling in the shade before we go back out in the sun. Jon was coming towards us. As he got closer to us.

"Hey, feeling better than yesterday" he replies noticing me.

"Yeah, thanks" I smile back.

"Can we have a group selfie?" asks Emma.

"Sure". He sits in the middle and we group around. Just as he was going to take it, someone else sat next to me. We all thought it was Donnie gate crashing our party. As Jon takes the photo the person next to me speaks and it's not Donnie.

" Can I talk to you?".

"Why?".

" Just for a chat". I turned my head and it's Jordan sitting there. I start to feel a little uncomfortable with him sitting so close. I moved nearer to Laura who was sitting next to me.

"Please".

" No thanks. Isn't the next game going to start soon"? I get up "Better go and find somewhere for the volleyball guys. Thanks, Jon for taking the photo. Got to go".

" Mmm playing hard to get. I like. Hey don't I get a hi or a thank you".

I swear he is looking at me like in his video for Give it to you when he looks at the girl dressed like Sandy. The two of them disappeared to go back to the others while we went to find somewhere to be able to see the volleyball game.

"Have I got GPS tracking on me or something he seems to find me every time through the crowd of 3000" I replied as we find a spot. "See what I mean?".

He glances over again and I catch his stare. He smiles and winks but turns and moves away from the crowd. The girls around him were screaming and calling his name but he doesn't want to know. I watch them pester him some more but he's ignoring them. When he's like that it's time to leave him be.

Next was a game of volleyball. Everyone played that. This was more of a bit of fun. But the more we played it the more we were getting competitive towards each other. Jon just wanted to have fun rather than what the others wanted. It was like a scene out of Top gun. Four of the five playing volleyball with no tops on. Poor Jon always covered himself up and he did again. This time they were divided into two different teams. So it was Jon, Joe and Danny with two fans. Then Donnie and Jordan with three fans. Again being nice it was another set of fans picked. Vicki was picked for Joe's team. We were cheering for her and her team even though in the end they lost. While Team Joey wanted a rematch and Donnie was celebrating with Jordan. I walked out and away from the crowd towards the sea in the quieter spot just while everyone is celebrating. I found it quiet and peaceful just looking out to our ship. I was sitting on the sand when I hear footsteps on the sand behind me. I noticed bare feet coming towards me. From where I sat I only could see the red shorts.

" Now I have found you we can have a casual chat. Like I ask earlier Felicity". Seriously where is that GPS tracking he's got on me? I pick up my phone, Nah can't be. I touch my sail card attached to the lanyard around my neck.

"You always know where I am. Do you have some sort of tracking on me? Or something". He looks at me confused. " How do you find me?".

"I feel something that is all. Like the coffee shop and game show. I know you do too".

'I just ordered my latte and was waiting for it to be made. When it had been made I went to grab it but another hand got there at the same time. I jumped as if I got electrocuted as we touched.

"Hey, that's mine".

" Sorry, my fault. Thought it was mine as I ordered using my app" replied a male voice next to me.

I didn't notice the gasps of my friends next to me as I grabbed my coffee and walked off. Leaving the mystery man shocked'.

" Yeah, I just thought you were being nice because my teammate wasn't really that nice to me".

"That too". He sits down next to me. " There is something I see in you and I do not quite know what yet". I look over there he was smiling but I can't see his eyes very well through his trademark shades. He is sat wearing what he wore a few cruises before red shorts and a white shirt which was only done up with two buttons. We sit there in silence now it's awkward. I bring my knees up to my chin and wrap my arms around them. I lean on my chin while watching the water. More silence. I glanced over and he was laying on his back with his arms folded under his head. His shirt has risen up and was showing his abs. God, he looks good for nearly 50. I look away but he still noticed. "Like what you see".

" Huh? What...?".

"Never mind" he smiles again. "Enjoying the cruise".

" Yeah. Never been on one before".

"Really". Then there was silence. An awkward silence. I play with my hat trying to make it sit on my head to keep the sun off my head. " Hope it's up to your expectations".

"It is, thanks".

" Come on let me give you a personal tour," he says getting up. The fangirl in me is jumping up and down screaming yes, please. I take his offered hand and there is that electrical spark as we touch. That's fairytale stuff. I know he felt it as he look at our hands but didn't move his hand away this time. We walked around the quite area of the island away from everyone. Although we met a few. I went to move my hand but he held it tighter not letting me go. There were a few glares as well. After we got water we were back at the same spot we were earlier. Jordan looks at me and leans over.

"Hey, that's my hat" as he takes it off my head.

"What are you gonna do?" as he puts my hat on his head.

"I want my hat back" I went to grab it but he moved his head so I couldn't reach. "OK if I can't have my hat back I want your sunglasses. I need something the sun is hot".

" Nope, not gonna happen".

"That's mean".

" Nope". He takes the hat off his head and looks at it. "What's the logo?".

" Football back home".

"Where's home?".

" England".

"Cool".

"It's my hometown team".

" Oh" puts it back on his head.

"I would expect that from Donnie, not you" as I crossed my arms in annoyance.

"I'm sorry to disappoint you," he says with a great big grin showing those dimples. I look away. I feel him looking at me again. I try again to get my hat. But he's quick and grabs both my hands. Now I try to wriggle in his grip but he has a very good grip on me and I can't get out of. Both of us were breathing a little hard as we were battling against each other. I wanted my hat and he wasn't letting me have it. He soon has a look on his face and I wonder what he is going to do. He leans forward towards me and his lips land on mine. In that precise moment, my heart is beating fast, the fangirl inside me is celebrating, me trying to work out if it is real or not, his hands had moved to my waist and his tongue came into play. Before I let it go on, I push him away and wriggle out of his grip. I ran. OMG Jordan fucking Knight just kissed me.

"Hey, wait, don't go, don't run, I meant it".

But I still ran without realising he still had my hat...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 40 27
My name is Jordan Knight A lot of people might know me as the lead singer of new kids on the block. But I'm also a family man I have my wife, Evelyn...
4.6K 147 57
Ryder was the new girl in school when she met Joey back in kindergarten. A friendship began that day. Over the years it was Ryder and Joey. Til he su...
30.2K 987 77
(Completed) I threw away my morals for one night with a legend, and then I started dating his best friend. Only...I didn't know it was his best frien...
162K 4.6K 22
Seven years ago, Tristan Knight walked away from the love of his life, Serenity Harris, without a word or a backwards glance. No goodbye. No Dear Joh...