Don't Wake Me Up (Completed)

By ailovexiaowang

Xiao Zhan is a hairdresser who going through hardship in life. His father is a homophobic who against his rel... More

The Influencer
Damn Service
Stalker?
The characters introduction
Sayonara, Comfort Zone
I'm a Model
Give Me Food
The Questions
The Changes
Burning
The Penthouse
Underwear in The Sauna
The Offer
First Night
When I Woke Up
Someone To Talk To
Double Dates
Drama, Drama, Drama
Midnight Marathon
Morning With You, Bae
Failed
Time
Best Friend
Caught In The Act
Confirmation
Couple's Quarrel
How To COme Out?
The Plan
Professional
Heat Room, Hot Brain
Not As Easy As It Said
Feeling
Untitled
The Hardship
Departure
Sex At The Height
Sulk And Prank
The Truth Revealed
A Sweet Revenge
Coming Out?
Dangle In The Edge
A Whole New Life
The Heat Risen
A Promise
The Sign
Tide
Depart
It's A Separation
A New Start
Awaken The Beast
What You Deserve
Where Are You?
One More Step
The Habit
Bunny On The Horse
Home
A Pleasing Escape
In A Hot Morning
Hiatus
Disapprove Approval
The Office
A Little Space
Comes Good, Comes Bad
When Everything Is Alright
Almost There
The New Plan
Starting The Mission
Reunion
KFC
Progressive
Manipulative
Unscented Scent
Watch The Tape When It was Raining
Deadly Weapon
Evening Mayhem
Collapsed
Survived
The Offer
Epilogue

Two Poles

5.7K 545 115
By ailovexiaowang

Zhan sat in front of the table inside their house. He was fiddling with his phone. There was Yibo's number had called him multiple times. But he didn't want to pick it up, nor reply to his messages.

"No... I'm not homosexual. I don't like men..." he muttered to himself.

He denied that he missed the man already. He thought how stupid he was for unable to differentiate between dream and reality? He felt the kiss was so real, yet he kept thinking that it was only his dream. And in his "dream" he was very much welcomed the kiss, despite he didn't see who was kissing him. He even returned the kiss passionately.

"Fuck!" he hit the table with his fist.

Then he ruffled his hair in frustration. He was thinking very hard about how to get rid of the feeling. He denied that he likes his boss. It was just because they were at the same age and love to fool around. Then he saw Aliya's number. And he remembered his invitation to go out together on Saturday. Wasn't it a date?

Yes! It's a date! She requested him for a date. Yeah! He gonna accept the offer. He definitely will go out with the girl, to prove that he still likes girls. He doesn't like men. He didn't fall in love with his boss.

Zhan texted the girl/

Hi, Aliya! How about your offer?

Zhan hit the send button. A moment later he got the reply.

The offer? What offer?

Zhan typed away the reply.

Z : About we going out this Saturday.

A : Ohh... that's not an offer, Zhan. That's an invitation
       So? Are you free this weekend?

Z : Yeah... I guess so.

A : That's great! I will pick you up on Saturday then. Just tell me the venue to meet up.

Z : Sure.

A : Can't wait until the day comes!

Zhan didn't reply to the text again. He put his phone down. He felt like he just betrayed Yibo. But, hell no! He didn't betray him. There was nothing between them, except as Boss and employee. Ex-Boss. Yibo had a girlfriend, after all. He's the one who cheated on his girlfriend.

Zhan sighed. Then he walked to his stuffy room to catch some sleep again. He laid himself on the cold mattress. After he experienced the night, he felt his mattress was so cold, wasn't warm as Yibo's bed. And he missed the warmth.

Zhan shook the thought away. No. Stop thinking of him. There is a beautiful girl asking you for a date. What are you comparing about? She must have more warmth than that fucking bratty boss of his. Ex boss.

Zhan wanted to catch some sleep again, in hope he would be able to repeat the same dream he had last night. And if that happened, he wanted no one will wake him up to face the hurtful reality.

****

Yibo sat in his office. Alone again. He didn't have desire to do his work. He leaned on the backrest and staring at Zhan's table. I mean, the table where Zhan used to be two days ago.

"He doesn't come back..." he muttered to himself. He bit his fingernail. It was one of his habits when he felt restless and insecure, the thing he didn't do again after he took the position as a CEO in this company.

A knock on the door made him put his hand down on the table. He glanced at the door. Mr. Tseung came into the office.

"The report from deluxe Entrepreneur, Sir...!" said Mr. Tseung. placing the files on Yibo's table.

Mr. Tseung glanced at Zhan's table. Then he turned to Yibo again.

"Xiao Zhan still sick, Sir?" asked Mr. Tseung.

Yibo didn't reply. He opened the files and read them. Mr. Tseung heaved a sigh, then he exited the room. After Mr. Tseung left, Yibo leaned back on his chair and looked at Zhan's table. Again. He wished that Zhan was still sitting there.

His phone on the table rang. He glanced at the screen. It was Angela who called him. Reluctantly, Yibo picked it up. He knew that Angela won't stop calling him if he didn't pick it up.

"Baby...!" Angela's voice echoing from the other side of the line.

"What's up?" Yibo asked with a cold tone.

"This Saturday! Can you accompany me to dinner? I have a business party...!"

"Ok,' said Yibo/\.

"What?" Angela couldn't believe her hearing. Yibo answered her request so fast without any excuses?

"But I don't want Xiao Zhan tagged you along...!" said  Angela.

"He won't," replied Yibo.

"Yeaaayyyy!" Angela cheered,

"Are you done?" asked Yibo.

"What? Ye-yeah!" 

"I'll hang up now,'

"No! Wa-wait! Yi- Yibo... bab..."

Tut!

Yibo cut the line. He massaged his nose bridge. He felt restless for these past two days. After he thought that Zhan has the mutual feeling as his, and everything turned upside down. He never felt this way toward the girls he had dated before. And he never been rejected by any girls. They even offered themselves to be with him even for a one night stand.

But Yibo never took them for granted. He was very careful with those girls. He didn't want to get trapped. He never take anything the girls given him to consume, and he only let the girls to do the handjob and blowjob to him, so when any of them confronted them when he left them, he won't take any responsibilities. He only did fuck finger them, nothing else.

But with Zhan... It was the first time he wanted to enter the boy. Really bad. He wanted to explore every inch of him. And he even fantasized that he pushes his dick into Zhan's hole.

"Fuck!"

Yibo cursed and slammed the files on the floor.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" A male voice that entered his office without he noticed, startled him.

Yibo turned to the male. It was Hao Xuan.

"What again? Why are you keep coming here recently?" Yibo scowled. He leaned on the backrest and massaged his temple.

Hao Xuan walked to the center of the room. He picked the files up and returned it to Yibo's table. He turned to Zhan's empty table.

"Where is Zhan?" He asked.

Yibo glared at him.

"Why do you even care?" Hissed Yibo.

"Because he is your employee, too! And I saw you had made him as friend! Didn't you claim him as yours that time?" Hao Xuan. smirked.

"None of your business...!" Yibo looked away. He felt irritated with his brother smirking's face.

"Well, sorry.... It is! Since my employee reported on how you treat your new Personal Assistant....!" Said Hao Xuan.

"What report?" Yibo scowled.

"That you make him work without paid!"

"Do you think I will do that?"

"Do you?"

"Do you know me as your brother or stranger?? I only threatened him! He's smart and nice, but he stuck with those fags and being used by them! If I don't threaten him, he will never willing to work here!"

Hao Xuan was puzzled.  He stared at his only brother.

"Then why haven't you pay him?" Asked Hao Xuan.

"Owh! For God's sake! Hao Xuan! What date is this? Pay day is still next week! And he only worked for three weeks!" Yibo screamed.

"And where is he now?" Asked Hao Xuan.

"He resigned," Yibo replied.

"Why?"

"I scared him."

"Eh?" Hao Xuan dumfounded. He looked at Yibo. " How come he scared of you? The last time I saw you were very close, like old friends....!" Hao Xuan started to suspicious.

"I kissed him," replied Yibo.

And Hao Xuan fainted.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.2K 1.5K 8
Xiao Zhan has to come to terms with the fact that Wang YiBo is not in love with him. They have been best friends and that is what they will ever be...
75.4K 6.3K 22
Xiao Zhan updates his life on an online forum. (Xiao Zhan's POV) Watch how he meets a rude, proud, annoying, not handsome man. YIZHAN Short chapters...
291K 14.7K 54
Wang Yibo was in an intimate Relationship with Zhang Yixing, who he considered as his one and only. But then he got cheated on and in the end, heartb...
142K 13K 36
Xiao Zhan is an young and successful CEO of the Xiao Groups who is not just handsome but also very smart. He isn't just smart, he's a smart LIAR. The...