Merlin? Yea that's me! (Harry...

By Hiatus_x_Hunter

Hello! I m writing another GAMER fic. What is wrong with me? NOTHING!!!! I love writing these fics and I hop... More

Prologue| Dragons and more Dragons!
Philosopher's stone| Ch. 1| Mothers
Philosopher's stone|Ch.3| Leaving and the Sorting hat!
Philosopher's stone|Ch.4| First day of class
Philosopher's stone|Ch.5| Potions!
Philosopher's stone| Ch.6 | Flying lessons
Philosopher's stone |Ch.7 |"The duel"
Omake#1!| Introduction
Philosopher's stone |Ch.8 | Regular Saturday
Philosopher's stone |Ch.9 | Regular Sunday
Ch.10| To hell with Mondays!
Ch.11| Trolls
Ch.12| Brigands
Ch.13| Romance Problems
Ch.14| Promises and Plants
Ch.15 | Transfiguration Class
Ch.16 | Where is the Expedition?
Ch. 17 | End of Expedition
Ch. 18 | Bahamut Day!
Ch. 19 | First Battle of the Tournament
Ch.20 | Time and Matter vs Trickery
Ch.21 | The most boring fight ever
Ch. 22 | The Blessing
Ch.23 | Uncle Bahamut
Ch.24 | Human Behavior
Ch. 25 | The Return to School
Ch.26 | The Battle
Ch.27 | To Give and Recieve.

Philosopher's stone| Ch. 2| A new world?

14K 332 450
By Hiatus_x_Hunter

 Y/n = Your name

A/n = Author's note

"Speaking"

'Thinking'

[Anything GAMER related]

Flashback

================================================================================================================================================================

A/n: "This will be a longer chapter. It has a crossover arc. It will only take another chapter though."

Y/n's POV:

I yawned as I searched for an empty wagon so I could sit down. Incidentally the only empty one was actually the wagon which held Ron Weasley and The-Boy-Who-Live. I opened the door drawing attention to me.

"Hello! The other wagons are full, can I sit here?" I asked two of the golden trio. Receiving a nod as a response I sat in-front of Ron knowing the whole Hermione showing up would happen. "So introductions?" I suggested making both look at each other and shrug.

"My name's Ron Weasley, you can just call me Ron" He said making me nod, I turned to the-boy-which-survived as he introduced himself. "My name is Harry, Harry Potter nice to meet you" He said smiling. I nodded and smiled back. Ron gasped and widened his eyes. "So, so it's true" He said surprised before looking at Harry in curiosity. "I mean, do you really have the..." He said pointing at his forehead.

Harry didn't understand and had to ask. "The what?"

"The scar" Ron said making Harry 'Oh' as he showed us his lightning scar. "Wicked" Ron said as they both look at me for an introduction.

"Right! My name is Y/n Sapphyrus your friendly neighbourhood trickster" I said with an over the top bow making both chuckle at my introduction. As I sat back down an old lady with a cart filled with candy went near the door of our wagon.

"Anything off the trolly dears?" The old lady asked. Ron took out a sandwich and sadly said "No thanks I'm all set" I hadn't eaten something like candy in a long time making me stand up and look at what was in the trolly. "We'll take the lot" Harry said from behind me making me face palm. The lady widened her eyes and smiled victoriously as she handed everything she had to us.

"Bertti botts every flavour beans?" Harry asked looking at the candy box in-front of him. "They mean every flavour. There's chocolate and peppermint." He said stopping for a second to remember some more flavours. "And there's also spinach liver and tripe" he turned to Harry who took one off of his mouth. "George swore he got a bogey flavoured one as well once" Ron said making Harry take another candy. We both got the same candy.

"Chocolate frogs" I read out loud opening mine. "It's just a spell. Besides it's the cards you want. Each pack's got a favorite witch or wizard. I've got bout 500 myself" Ron said as both me and Harry fully opened our boxes and frogs jumped out the window. Harry's jumped and was carried by the wind. "Ahh, that's rotten luck. They've only got one good jump in them to begin with" He explained as he watched mine slowly make his way up

My frog jumped off really high up in the sky, to the point it could not be seen, "Wow, that's amazing luck!" Ron exclaimed looking at me. "I've got Dumbledore!" Harry said looking at his card. "I've got bout six of him" Ron said making Harry look at his card once more.

"Hey he's gone" Harry said surprised as ron shrugged. "Cant expect him to be around all day" Ron explained making me nod as I looked at my card. "Which card did you get?" He asked me as I smirked read out my card. "Merlin" I said making Ron widen his eyes. "MERLIN!?" He asked jumping out of his seat. "They say he's the rarest and that even the person who made these cards doesn't have a merlin!" Ron said impressed. "So lucky" He said as I put the card in the inner pocket in my cloak as I actually put it inside my spacial ring.

"This is Scabbers by the way. Pathetic isn't him?" Ron asked making Harry nod and I glare. "Just a little" Harry said making Ron nod. "Fred gave me a spell as to make him yellow. Want to see?" He asked making Harry nod. "Yea" he answered making Ron draw his wand.

"Has anyone seen a toad?" A familiar voice that I recognised said coming in our wagon. "A boy named Neville's lost one" She said looking at Ron perform his "Spell". I quickly used an illusion to make me invisible to whoever I was sensing behind the door. Because I knew who it was that was behind the door.

"Oh are you doing magic?" She asked looking at Ron. "Lets see then" She said making Ron nod. "Sunshine, daisies, butter mellow, Turn this stupid, fat rat yellow." He chanted, and once he did a small light enogulfed the box Scabbers was eating off of and smoke came out. Scabbers flinched as if it was in pain and left the box. Knowing exactly who the rat was I created an illusion making it seem like the rat was about to be put inside a cauldron filled with boiling water.

Soon the rat started squirming as if it's life depended on it. I released the spell and the rat stopped and looked around. "Are you sure that's a real spell?" Hermione asked doubting Ron's poem.

"Well it's not very good is it?" She asked sarcastically making Ron glance at Harry confused. "Of course I've only tried simple ones myself. But they've always worked for me" She stated as she walked passed me and sat in-front of Harry. "For example" She said pointing her wand at Harry's glasses. "Oculus Reparo" She said making the tape holding Harry's glasses together fly out of them and evaporate. What was left was Harry's very much fixed glasses.

She was about to say something when I interrupted. "My, I know it's been a few hours, but to forget me so soon" I said dispersing the Illusion I had on me. Hermione looked at me and practically jumped back in surprise. "Y/n? Since when have I been here" She asked making me shadow my eyes with my hand. "She ignored me, completely" I said faking sadness.

"Hmm, he's been here all along" Harry told Hermione who gasped. "I am. So sorry" She said making me laugh. "Ah, ah" I tried to breathe as I continued laughing. "What's so funny?" Hermione asked slightly angry. "Oh, no no. It's just that I was faking. It was a joke" I told her as her mouth widened. "A joke?" She asked making me nod. "Yes, yes I drank a small potion to make myself hard to notice" I said looking at her lying about my magic.

If she wasn't angry before now she was. "Why would you do such a thing!?" She asked me as I laughed more. "Because it was funny seeing your reaction" I answered making her narrow her eyes. "Anyways, introduce yourself" I told her making her snap out of her spacing out. "Right. My name is Hermione Granger" She introduced herself making Ron and Harry nod. "I'm Harry Potter" Harry introduced himself making her widen her eyes. "Yes and this is Ron Weasley" I told her, while also interrupting what she would say next.

"Pleasure" She said getting up and getting off the wagon. "You three better get into your robes. I expect we will be arriving soon" She said leaving us alone. I had robes on, they just weren't for Hogwarts, they had several draconic runic enchantments to them to make them sturdier and self cleaning. I also added some temporary strengthening spells to them. Nifty stuff actually, well too bad I have to change.

We were changing in the wagon, of course we had the door locked and the window covered with sheets so that they could not see us naked inside. Ron and Harry were done changing. The reason why we had to do this system where two go first then the last goes next is mostly because there was no space for all of us to stand and change at the same time, once they were done I had to change.

I took off both my robes and shirt leaving my upper body exposed. "Bloody Hell" Ron said from behind me making be turn to look at him. I looked at my chest and noticed the dozens of scars left by the training my mom made me go through. I remember all of them, some burn marks were from our magic practice, the cut scars are all from hand to hand training, and the other burn scars are all from dodge training to improve my reflexes. 

I continued changing revealing more scars on my legs. Once I was completely changed I turned to see the astounded faces of Ron and Harry. "What were all those scars from?" Ron asked worried, smirked and decided to tell him the truth. "Training, a lot of training, My favorite being the reflex one, it was the one that hurt the least." I explained making him and Harry nod.

Deciding there wasn't much else to do I checked how close we were to Hogwarts and went to the bathroom. There I created a Dungeon. As it happens, there are three ways to create a dungeon. The first and simplest is to use a dungeon key gained from random item drops. I have about fifty of them in my inventory from my training quests. 

The second and probably second easiest is to use the ID create skill. The skill basically makes the user create a dome with magic all around the space they want, once that's done the user if using the skill actually uses their time, space and void affinity to create a space secluded from. Well time and space. 

You can create one without the skill but the process and result is the same, well except that you need to use [Mana Sense], [Prana Control] at the same time while adding the time, space and void affinity manually which ends up being more difficult. But more customisable. If your affinity for time, space and void are as big as mine then you'd be able to completely freeze time in that certain area. Interesting stuff, also great for pranks. 

You see if you create a blank dungeon without the void element everything you change in the dungeon will also change in real life, basically giving you an invisibility cloak with literally no one around able to find you. The only problem is that without the void element controlling the time aspect becomes too complicated and time will flow the same. But whatever it is still a powerful ability great for transport and pranks.

Basically the manga did not do this skill the justice it deserves. Fuck the invisibility cloak, all hail dungeons without the void element!

The third and last is to create a rupture in the space-time continuum. That's right to RUPTURE the SPACE-TIME continuum. You can do this quite easily by using [Prana Burst] and combining you guessed it. The void, space and time affinities when you launch the prana beam. The beam will actually rupture the space-time continuum and create a small dome where time flows slowly and there is no one around. Basically create a dungeon.

Right now I am going to use a dungeon key, mostly because time can actually freeze if you get a good random dungeon key. If you get one that is rank b or above time will actually stop. Of course I never told my mom about this, and I kept my promise of not training inside one. Because I just ran tests inside them, to see how they worked and such.

Taking one of my Random Dungeon Keys from my inventory I turned it as if it was in a keyhole and it glowed for a second before a notification appeared. 

[Time is frozen outside the dungeon! Dungeon class EX!]

[Difficulty: EX]

[Dungeon: Highschool DxD! Survive the Devil civil war! Kill 1,000 Low class Devils, 100 mid class devils. 10 high-class devils. 3 Ultimate class devils, 1 Super class devil. ]

[Rewards: +1 Random Skillbook, +2 Mythical titles, +1 random bloodline-vial, +10,000 SP, +100,000,000 Galleons. +1 Demonic Bloodline-vial, +1 Sacred gear, Xp!]

[Failure: Possible Death. Forever stuck in dungeon.]

[Unable to refuse dungeon quest]

[Accept/Refuse]

'I did not ask for THIS!' I yelled internally as I clicked yes. Sighing I checked my physical age Great! I am in my late teens probably between 17-18. I sighed as I walked around wherever the Fuck I landed. 

"A human?" I heard someone ask behind me, I looked at my clothes ignoring the weird looks I was getting. I was wearing merlin's robes. They were very comfy, they don't seem to give me any up stats, shame. I walked to the city square and looked at a small stage made out of wood. On top stood people with armour, one of them had a magic circle on his hand and was speaking out of it. 

"This city is now property of the Old Satan Faction! Anyone who does not comply with our wishes will be punished!" He talked, not wanting any of it I used [Observe].

-----------------

[Status]

Name - Jack Barbatos

Level - 100

Titles - "Descendant of a Demon Earl" "Ultimate class Devil"

Age - 230 years

Race - Devil

Bloodline - Barbatos

Hp - 1,200/1,200

Mp - 5,000/5,000 (1.30 Mp per second)

STR - 120

END - 60

AGI - 70

INT - 100

WIS - 130

LUC - 110

"A decendant of the great demon earl Barbatos. A stuck up who fears snakes and is slightly adapt with using magic. An Ultimate devil powerful enough to destroy mountains with his magic. Due to his bloodline his magic attacks are greatly powered when he fights. Weaknesses Holy or Light affinity attacks. "

--------------------

"This is an Ultimate class? How disappointing" I whispered taking steps forward. I used my [Advanced Illusion magic] to make it seem like everything went black to him. All he can see is me walking towards him. I took my staff out and pointed it at him. "Are you trully an Ultimate Class devil?" I asked him making him narrow his eyes. Before he could say anything I used [Prana Burst] to create a small beam off my staff and by adding the Fire affinity it burnt through his shoulder.

"Truly disappointing" I said making an illusion to him only that I was turning into a giant monster with fourteen dragon wings two curved blood red horns facing him. I took one step forwards and he fell on his but. "Disappointing" I said shooting a beam to his head killing him.

[User has gained 100 Xp]

[0/1 SCD]

[1/3 UCD.]

[0/10 HCD]

[0/100 MCD]

[0/1000 LCD]

I turned to his followers which seemed terrified of me and started taking flight. I sighed as I focused my [Prana Burst] on several of my body parts and shot them all out killing dozens, if not hundreds of the devils taking flight. "Deplorable" I said disappointedly. 'Then again what can I expect from fatasses that never trained in their life' I thought as I hecked how many I had to kill left.

[User has gained 100 Xp x3]

[User has gained 50 Xp x 9]

[User has gained 25 Xp x 50]

[User has gained 1 Xp x400]

[0/1 SCD]

[3/3 UCD.]

[9/10 HCD]

[50/100 MCD]

[400/1000 LCD]

'Oh, I am nearly done. Thank god' I thought as I continued walking around the town. People inside were giving me grateful looks as I walked around. Was that? Is this what devils were reduced to. Disappointing. I thought as I continued to walk around the town. Eventually I made it to the place with all the food supplies Noticing the people here had their houses ravaged I did something nice for once and cooked for the people or devils in this case a feast!

"Come get your meals! You deserve it" I told them making them scream in joy as they came to get their food. Once I cooked enough for a small army squad(at least one thousand people). I went to sit down somewhere. Suddenly a man with a helmet came next to me and sat down. "Sorry what's your name?" The man asked me as I yawned. 

"My name?" I smirked as I turned to the helmet wearing man. I used [observe] before answering. 

-----------------

[Status]

Name - Sirzechs Gremory

Level - 150

Titles - "Descendant of a Demon Duke" "Super class Devil"

Age - 192

Race - Devil

Bloodline - Gremory

Hp - 12,000/12,000

Mp - 50,000/5,000 (13.0 Mp per second)

STR - 1,200

END - 600

AGI - 700

INT - 1,000

WIS - 1,300

LUC - 1,100

"A decendant of the great demon duke Gremory. A kind genrous man who fears nothing in-front of his allies  and is extreamly adapt with using magic. A Super devil powerful enough to destroy countries with his magic. Due to his bloodline his magic attacks are greatly powered when he fights. Weaknesses Holy or Light affinity attacks. Power of destruction can be countered with a void [Prana Burst]. He wants peace between his race and to make a hell he can feel proud of calling his home. He is in a love relationship with Grayfia Lucifuge and plans to propose after the civil war is over."

--------------------

I whistled as I looked at the man in-front of me. "Truly a powerful one" I comented making him look at me. "My name is not important o Strongest Devil of this generation. O Heir of the Gremory clan. O Sirzechs Gremory" I said mockingly as I made various gestures that would make Shakespeare proud.

"What? H-how did you!?" He asked jumping up and preparing a magic attack. "My my people are truly becoming less and less patient these days" I said getting up and making an illusion that made it seem like Sirzechs was being paralysed by unbreakable vines. Once he was stuck in a kneeling position I hit his head. 

"Look, I'm here to help, Nice to meet you, my name is Y/n Sapphyrus" I introduced making a bow. "And I am at least four time stronger than you. So give up trying to escape" I explained pointing my staff at his head. "Now shall we go to the front lines?" I asked the devil in a hurry to get this over with. "Ah what?" He asked me confused. I rolled my eyes and explained that I mean no harm to him and instead want to help with the war effort. "Bring me to wherever is the front lines" I demanded.

(Time-Skip Brought to you by Y/n eating chips and killing Ultimate Class Devils (UCD) with his Prana Burst beams).

"Sirzechs who is that guy?" A man asked. Ah the future Satans. I honestly didn't need to [Observe] on them. If their strongest is weaker than me by four times, then it didn;t really matter. (A/n: More like laziness of the author. *Cough*). 

"Ah, Ajuka Astaroth, Falbium Glasya-Labolas, and Serafall Sitri" I said walking towards them and standing right in-front of them. I did a small bow and introduced myself. "My name is Y/n Sapphyrus, and I am here to help." I said as I shot a [Prana Burst] beam towards a place I felt my instincts flare up about. 

[User has gained 50 xp]

[0/1 SCD]

[3/3 UCD.]

[10/10 HCD]

[50/100 MCD]

[400/1000 LCD]

"I mean. The war doesn't seem to be going very well on your side and I'm getting tired of violence everywhere so I decided to help you guys early" I half-lied while looking at them.

"Alright, now what is your real name?" Ajuka asked with narrowed eyes. He was a tall man with green hair styled backwards and sharp ice blue eyes. He was wearing robes which went to the floor. Falbium was a bald man with black eyes and was also wearing robes. Serafal was wearing blue armour with what I suppose is the Sitri crest on her heart region.

"Ah Astaroth as sharp as always"  I said making him narrow his eyes at me. Man he's as sharp as the anime impressive. "Well, I'm off to kill at leat one thousand enemy troops. Bye bye" I said jumping up and running at the war-zone.

It was hell, everyone dying left and right. Getting pissed at all the death I created as many [Prana Burst] beams I could and shot them out to everyone around. I managed to kill a huge amount of devils in the war-zone. "Wow!" I heard Serafall say behind me. 

[User has gained ]

[User has gained 100 xp x5]

[User has gained 50 xp x50]

[User has gained 25 xp x204]

[User has gained 1 xp x703]

[0/1 SCD]

[8/3 UCD.]

[60/10 HCD]

[254/100 MCD]

[1103/1000 LCD]

Suddenly all eyes were turned towards me. "Truly a disappointment" I said loudly for everyone to hear. "For me to come here and see how weak you are. Are you sure you are devils?" I asked mockingly trying to get the attention of a Super class devil. Luckily one bit the bait. "Weak you say?" He said stepping forwards. "Yea. I mean I killed at least one five of what you call ultimate classes. Disgusting " I said mockingly. I didn't even bother waiting and killed the asshat with a [Prana Burst] beam right through the head. 

"And done!" I said giving me back  

[User has gained 150 xp]

[Dungeon Quest Complete!]

[Dungeon: Highschool DxD! Survive the Devil civil war! Kill 1,000 Low class Devils, 100 mid class devils. 10 high-class devils. 3 Ultimate class devils, 1 Super class devil. ]

[Rewards: +1 Random Skillbook, +2 Mythical titles, +1 random bloodline-vial, +10,000 SP, +100,000,000 Galleons. +1 Demonic Bloodline-vial, +1 Sacred gear, Xp!]

[Failure: Possible Death. Forever stuck in dungeon.]

[Rewards sent to Inventory]

[User grew to level 21!]

'Phew, time to go back to the train.' I thought waiting for the dungeon to make me go back to the train. When nothing happened I was beginning to feel slightly worried. 'Ok?' I thought looking around. 'What the fuck?' I thought looking around. 

[Extra Quest!: Live in DxD for three months EX!]

[Description: Stay in this world for three months!]

[Rewards: +1 random item, +2 random mythical items, +1 random mythical skillbook!]

[Immediate reward: Not having holy as a weakness with demonic bloodline]

[Unable to refuse quest]

[Accept/Refuse]

'I did not ask for this!' I thought looking at the screen while almost falling to my knees and crying. 'Three months' I repeatedly thought in my head while looking at the message. 'Fuck!' I thought. Without being able to do much about it I accepted the quest and checked the items in my inventory. I saw Gram, Excalibur, An obscured item which looked interesting, probably the sacred gear. 2 Random Skillbooks, 1 random bloodline vile, 1 random item, 64 dungeon keys. All there. I took the vial from my inventory and chugged it down.

[User has gained Paimon bloodline. User has turned into part demon]

[User has gone from incubus to demon!]

[User has gained the title "Descendent of Goetia"]

[User has gained the title "Holy Demon"]

[User has received the title "Hero of Devils"]

[User has gained the title "Demon king"]

'Yippy.' I thought depressed while looking at my new titles. 

-----------------

[Status]

Name - Y/n Merlin ???? Paimon

Level - 21(0/255,000)

Titles - "Magus of Flowers", "???", "Dragon Slayer", "King of Warriors!", "Crystallisation of Knowledge","Holy Demon", "Demon king", "Descendent of Goetia", "Hero of Devils"

Age - 11

Race - Human(Dominant)/Demon/Dragon

Bloodline - Merlin/????/Sigurd/Paimon

Hp - 92,220/92,220

Mp - 325,050/325,050 (56.01 Mp per second)

STR - 4,951

END - 4,611

AGI - 5,011

INT - 6,501

WIS - 5,601

LUC - 2,101

SP-(17,458)

Money- (100,100,000,000 Galleons)

--------------------

"Great now we have the advantage!" I heard Sirzechs say from behind me. "Indeed" I heard Ajuka say. I turned around and took off the hood of my robes. "Nice to meet you." I said taking a hold of my staff. In reality I wanted to go back home and see my mom. Damn it all!

"Incredible!" I heard Serafall say from my right. She was holding my arm between her chest. "Hello." I said tiredly. 'I was not expecting this. I don't want this to happen. I don't wanna be stuck here' I thought as I looked around and sighed. 

Ajuka's POV: 

"Sirzechs. Who is that guy?" I asked my dear friend who was looking at all the dead corpses around. "He says he's someone who came here to help" My friend told me making me narrow my eyes. Sirzechs probably didn't notice but after the fight was over the demonic presence he released increased drastically. It was almost as if I was standing in-front an ancient demon. A real demon. 

Both his power and his way of talking assert that point. He keeps insulting the devils of now a days as if the ones before were stronger. Why? How long has he lived to be able to deduce that? Or is it just speculation. I would think the later but his confidence and power make me think the previous. The fact he defeated a super class devil just by pointing that staff at him scares me. Before I thought he was an arrogant devil who thought nothing of this war. Now however I am scared of him. He managed to kill off a little under a fourth. A FOURTH of the devil pillars we had left. Now we only have half of the total, only 32 pillars are left.

He isn't a normal devil that is for sure. He has this human presence as well as a draconic one, who the hell is this guy? He came from no where, killed most of the army in the opponent's side and called it a day, like it was his regular Monday. Hell he looks so bored he could sleep right now. 

"Sirzechs we should be carful with him" I warned my friend who just shook his head. "If he was an enemy he would've killed all of us where he stands. He has the power to." My friend assured going towards the mysterious man. 'Who the hell are you Y/n Sapphyrus my ass, what is your real name?' 

Serafall's POV: 

Y/n was so mysterious. He reminded me of those heroes in books. He appeared when we were about to loose and saved all of us by doing something incredible! He just pointed his staff and everything near it was shot down. What would happen if I had a staff like that. If I fought evil with it.

I hugged Y/n's arm tightly, he had an aura that said I'd be safe around him. It was a pleasant but scary aura at the same time. "Hey Y/n." I called out making him turn to face me, his violet eyes met mine as we looked into each other's eyes. "Me and the others talked about it for a while and we decided that it would be best to celebrate our victory on the Gremory house" I told him making him nod and smile. 

"Would you like to go with me? Sirzechs is going with Grayfia, Ajuka is going with his girlfriend and Falbium with his wife." I asked him. He looked at me and blinked before pointing at himself. "I can come?" He asked as if he was utterly surprised. "Of course you can! You were a major part to our victory!" I told him making him shake his head. 

"Even so, I am not a pure demon" He said making me widen my eyes. "D-demon!" I yelled out making many of the people around us stare. "Yea, I am part Dragon" He said smiling making me blink once again. "Your part demon and part dragon?" I asked him and he nodded. "Lying is bad you know" I reprimanded him making him tilt his head. 

"Lie? Why would I lie?" He asked me making me look at him with a deadpan face. "If you were a demon you would be the rightful heir to hell since you would be the last one alive" I explained. I looked at him and he seemed to pale and shake his head. "No thanks I don't wanna rule anything" He said with a worried tone. 

"You aren't lying are you?" I asked incredulously. It made sense, he was able to kill Super Class Demons with a wave of his arm. They said that true demons were able to destroy continents with her powerful spells. I'll have to check if what he said is true. 

There is a way to check. If he truly is a demon the family seal should glow and recognize him as the rightful heir of the house. There are 72 pillars to got through though. "What pillar are you from?" I asked him, he blinked twice before nodding. He told me he was of the Paimon pillar. I'll ask for their family to test his crest power, if it is high enough he can be considered a demon. 

"Sirzechs!" I called out only to find him next to Y/n. "Y/n can come to the victory party right?" I asked him making him nod. "He defeated Sigul Lucifer! Who would deny his entry?" Sirzechs asked playfully. 

"Ah, I killed one of the people in the Lucifer family. Meh, whatever" Y/n shrugged as if it was nothing. Don't get me wrong any of us "Super Class" could've killed him, however none of us not even Sirzechs could kill such an opponent with such ease.

(Time-skip Brought to you by Y/n training in hell)

It's been two days and the results for Y/n's crest power have arived, I've read them and  can't believe what I am reading. I had told Sirzechs, Falbium and Ajuka what my plan was and they agreed. Falbium seemed very exited that he wouldn't have to take the post as a satan. 

Before the war ended we decided between the four of us that we would take over the names of the old satans and rule hell together. However with these news it means that we won't have to. Y/n is the rightful heir to the throne of hell as the last existing demon of the goetia, even if he has mixed blood. 

"Honey what are you doing" I heard my mom ask. I jumped surprise at the sudden question. I looked at her and sighed in relief. "Just checking over some things" I reassured her. She nodded and came closer to me. 

"Ok, just don't work too hard, your sister has been born recently and we can't have you not be there for her first words" Mom said smiling, I smiled back and nodded. "Your father said you will be going with a man to the victory party." She said with a calculative tone under her breath. I swallowed loudly and accidentally let go of some papers. Mom took them and looked over them. She immediately widened her eyes. "Honey, what is the name of the person bringing you to the party?" She asked me. 

"Y/n Sapphyrus Paimon if I remember correctly" I answered her making her close her eyes and smile at me. "Good to know our Sera is in good hands" She said cryptically as she left the room. 'What did she mean by in good hands?' I asked myself thinking of her meaning before remembering the marriage talk my mom does from time to time. I felt my cheeks heat up.

'I mean Y/n is strong handsome and extreamly smart. Ajuka told me he beat him and Falbium in chess every time they played yesterday and that they couldn't seem to win against him. He's also kind' I thought thinking about the mysterious demon that ended the war. 'No!' I thought shaking my head. 'What am I even thinking about?' I asked myself as I left the room. 'I have to get ready for the party a week from now. But first let's send this to the Paimon family.'  I thought putting a letter on the mail.

(Time-Skip Brought to you by Y/n throwing the philosopher's stone back into the mirror)

Y/n's POV:

After the war ended I've been hailed as a hero. I have no idea why, I literally showed up out of no where, and all I did was feed the army after the "battle" I had against that Lucifer guy. Why is everyone calling be a hero. I am not a hero! I am a trickster!

Currently I am going towards the Paimon territory to introduce myself. I slipped up and ended up calling myself a demon instead of a devil so now I am being seen as the rightful heir of the throne of hell. I really can't rule hell, I am planning on leaving shortly. In three months to be exact!

I went up to the door and knocked on it. An old man with a black suit and a monocle answered the door. "Ah!" He said widening his eyes. "You must be Lord Y/n" He said opening the door to the GIANT Castle for me. "Drop the lord please. Just Y/n is fine" I told him which made him have stars for eyes. "So humble too" He said making me sigh as he led me to the throne room?

"It is great you are here! You see the clan is without his head. There has been a big dispute on who would take the position" He explained making me nod. So basically I was going to rule over them for three months. Great!

One I arrived on the throne there were several people looking my way. Some of them with malice others with hope. I sighed as I got to the top of the small stairs leading to the throne. I was in-front of it now, I turned around to face the members of my "family."

"Are you truly the descendent of the demon Paimon?" One of the people currently bowing asked. I sighed looking at them with tired eyes. There were only three people in the room who caught my attention. 'Well if I am going to do this I am gonna do this right!' I thought straightening my back and smiling charismatically. "Hello lets start again. My name is Y/n Sapphyrus Paimon. I am a demon/dragon hybrid. Nice to meet you" I said extending my arm. 

"A dragon hybrid!?" Many of them asked surprised. Not like I cared if they believed it or not. "Well lets start working. We don't have all day." I said making people snap out of it and go to where they were supposed to. 

I called over the three people that interested me and asked them their names. Two were girls and one was a boy. The boy name was Gerald Paimon. He was a child around my age in my world. 

-----------------

[Status]

Name - Gerald Paimon

Level - 30

Titles - "Descendant of a Demon king", "High class Devil"

Age - 11

Race - Devil

Bloodline - Paimon

Hp - 920/920

Mp - 8,250/8,250 (0.56 Mp per second)

STR - 149

END - 46

AGI - 90

INT - 165

WIS - 56

LUC - 101

"A descendent of the demon king Paimon. He is extreamly loyal and loves playing with his sister. He is scared of spiders but will confront anything if it means helping his family and friends. Has extreamly high charisma and has a great aptitude for both illusions and hand to hand combat. He sneaks at night to train. He is unsure of Y/n's leading capabilities"

--------------------

'Interesting' I thought as I looked at the boy in-front of me. He was wearing a suit and seemed very stiff and nervous. He had blue hair and green violet eyes. He had short spiky hair and a scar on his cheek.

 "Jeez relax kid" I told him patting him on the shoulder. He seemed less stiff, but was still stiff nonetheless. "Um. Is it true you'll become the head of the family and king of hell?" He asked me making me laugh. 

"Hey!? What's so funny!" he asked, the two girls seemed slightly annoyed at me but I ignored their glares. "No. I'll leave hell's management to Sirzechs, Falbium, Serafall and Ajuka." I said much to their surprise. One of the girls stepped up "But you could rule Hell! Why would you not want such power" She asked.

The girl was definitely older than the boy, around my physical age. Perhaps between sixteen and seventeen. She had silver hair like mine but had green eyes. She was wearing a casual red dress and black shoes. "Because girl. Anyone with too much power becomes intoxicated" I told her remembering my old boss. 'An asshole that one' I thought smiling at their shocked faces. 

-----------------

[Status]

Name - Charlotte Paimon

Level - 13

Titles - "Descendant of a Demon king", "High class Devil"

Age - 16

Race - Devil

Bloodline - Paimon

Hp - 720/720

Mp - 9,250/9,250 (1.56 Mp per second)

STR - 40

END - 36

AGI - 40

INT - 185

WIS - 156

LUC - 61

"A descendent of the demon king Paimon. She is a curious and prideful girl with little physical training. She loves her family but her pride is bigger than said loyalty. She is scared of snakes and detests the Phoenix family for their arrogance and pestering for marriage proposals. She currently thinks the new family head Y/n to be foolish and unsuited for the role."

--------------------

"I would-" She was about to counter when I cut her off. "Three months" I told her making the other two look at me confused. "Give me three months and I'll rise our power and influence to what it was before" I told them making them look at me confused. 

The Paimon influence has wavered due to the marrige between Venelana Bael and Zeoticus Gremory. People who were loyal to the Paimon family crossed and went to the Gremory's or Bael for help or resources. 

It isn't looking too good for us right now, however with my knowledge of business and experience I could turn it around. I was about to observe the other girl but she disappeared. She had black hair and green eyes, she was wearing battle armour with the Paimon crest embedded on the chest and a sword on her hip. 

I sighed as I dissmissed the other two and looked at the papers on my throne. I smirked as I thought how to improve the economy and popularity of our house.

(Time-Skip)

It was time to go to the party with Serafall. The previous days were extreamly hard on me. Creating product after product, selling, testing advertising. It was giving me a headache. 

My plan was to create television and phones that the devils could use in the human world and in the underworld. I succeeded making prototypes which I improved to create the smartphone and plasma tv's. All I had to do was buy in the skills shop the skills [Technitian], [Mold] and max them and you've got yourself a smartphone and tv that un on magic. 

It was tiring as hell, but I did it. In two days only I was able to make a Tv and smartphone, and in another two I started selling them. The next day we were flourishing and both our economy and popularity skyrocketed.

Humans had apperantly not invented the television and the smartphone was not high-tech enough to be used in the human world. Great! I solved two problems at once, I am incredible. I suffered so much not being able to prank anyone.

I put a suit on and was ready to go to the party. Serafall appeared through a magic circle and smiled as I took her hand and headed to the Gremory state. 

===============================================================================================================================================================

[Explanations]/[Items]/[Skills]/ [Level ups].

[Level Ups!]

-----------------

[Status]

Name - Y/n Merlin ???? Paimon

Level - 21(0/255,000)

Titles - "Magus of Flowers", "???", "Dragon Slayer", "King of Warriors!", "Crystallisation of Knowledge","Holy Demon", "Demon king", "Descendent of Goetia", "Hero of Devils"

Age - 11

Race - Human(Dominant)/Demon/Dragon

Bloodline - Merlin/????/Sigurd/Paimon

Hp - 92,220/92,220

Mp - 325,050/325,050 (56.01 Mp per second)

STR - 4,951

END - 4,611

AGI - 5,011

INT - 6,501

WIS - 5,601

LUC - 2,101

SP-(17,458)

Money- (100,100,000,000 Galleons)

--------------------

[Skills!]

(Active)[Advanced Illusion magic]LvL(25)(80%)- The basics of illusion magic. Create basic things that are not really there. Confuse people. At max skill will evolve to [Master Illusion magic].

(Passive/Active)[Eye of mind(True)(A++)]LvL(0)(30%) - A heightened capacity for observation, refined through training, discipline and experience. Also a danger-avoidance ability that utilizes the intelligence collected up to the current time as the basis in order to predict the opponent's activity and change the current situation. So long there is even a 1% chance of a comeback, this ability greatly improves the chances of winning.

(Active)[Technitian]LvL(MAX)- The skill or talent to understand the electrical and physical composition of different appliances, devices, or anything involving mechanics

(Active)[Mold]LvL(MAX)- The skill or talent to mold objects into desirable shapes or position with mana and your mind!

--------------------

[Items]

Random-sacred gear - A random sacred gear from anywhere in the dxd universe. Goes from Common to Longinus

2 Random Skillbooks - A random skill from anywhere in the multiverse. Skill could be from Common to Mythical

1 random bloodline vile - A random bloodline from around the multiverse. Could be from rank F- to EX

1 random item - A random catalyst that could summon a random item from anywhere in the multiverse. Goes from rank Common to Godly

64 dungeon keys - Keys made for opening random dungeons. Quests inside the dungeon are non refutable, the only way to leave would be to use a dungeon exit stone for the same key. That is impossible for random keys however. Dungeons can go from rank F to rank EX++. Dungeons could be portals to other universes! To get back to that universe a skill called [Kaelidoscope] or [Multiversional travel] is needed along with a catalyst of the specific universe.

[Explanetions]

Will Y/n get a love interest in the dxd verse?

I have no Idea

When will Y/n go back to the potter verse?

At the end of next chapter. Next chapter will be a time-skip of three weeks and Y/n will go back to the potterverse.

Will more crossovers happen?

I don't know. Comment if you want them to.

What happened to Kuro? 

He is currently still in astral form. He didn't appear because it would have been dangerous to bring a baby dragon to a world filled with "powerful" devils

Why are the devils so weak?

It's not they who are weak, and instead it's Y/n that's strong. He trained with a DRAGON. Not something weak, a dragon is the pinnacle of phantasmal beasts.

What do the titles do?

The titles are basically noble phantasms. They are powers gained usually by fame. Y/n doesn't get access to these noble phantasms until he unlocks all his bloodlines and turns 15.

What is the last bloodline?

It should be easy to guess but it is the Pendragon bloodline.

Will Y/n get a Gilgamesh bloodline?

No. He wont.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.5K 3.2K 34
(Book 1 of Fate trilogy) ************** "We won't leave you", they grinned wickedly. He smiled and said,"My time is up. Avada Kedavera". Everything w...
11.2K 295 26
Warning : Gore, mass murderings, assassinations, tortures and inhumane actions. Read at your own risk. MC died in real world and when he regained his...
121 15 12
"Overbearing" is only a single way to describe my mother. Her bedazzled war-gowns say a lot about her, but so does her decision to curse our people a...
224 7 5
A man suffering from an incurable desease in the early 22century is the worlds number one player of the revolutionary deep dive gaming platform. Unfo...