Merlin? Yea that's me! (Harry...

Bởi Hiatus_x_Hunter

Hello! I m writing another GAMER fic. What is wrong with me? NOTHING!!!! I love writing these fics and I hop... Xem Thêm

Prologue| Dragons and more Dragons!
Philosopher's stone| Ch. 2| A new world?
Philosopher's stone|Ch.3| Leaving and the Sorting hat!
Philosopher's stone|Ch.4| First day of class
Philosopher's stone|Ch.5| Potions!
Philosopher's stone| Ch.6 | Flying lessons
Philosopher's stone |Ch.7 |"The duel"
Omake#1!| Introduction
Philosopher's stone |Ch.8 | Regular Saturday
Philosopher's stone |Ch.9 | Regular Sunday
Ch.10| To hell with Mondays!
Ch.11| Trolls
Ch.12| Brigands
Ch.13| Romance Problems
Ch.14| Promises and Plants
Ch.15 | Transfiguration Class
Ch.16 | Where is the Expedition?
Ch. 17 | End of Expedition
Ch. 18 | Bahamut Day!
Ch. 19 | First Battle of the Tournament
Ch.20 | Time and Matter vs Trickery
Ch.21 | The most boring fight ever
Ch. 22 | The Blessing
Ch.23 | Uncle Bahamut
Ch.24 | Human Behavior
Ch. 25 | The Return to School
Ch.26 | The Battle
Ch.27 | To Give and Recieve.

Philosopher's stone| Ch. 1| Mothers

14.8K 352 754
Bởi Hiatus_x_Hunter

Y/n = Your name

N/n = Nickname

A/n = Author's note

"Speaking"

'Thinking'

[Anything GAMER related]

Flashback

================================================================================================================================================================

Y/n's POV: 

It's been two years since I was adopted by Silberne. Damn time flies when you're having fun, is what I would say if most of my time wasn't spent with me doing her torturous training. She managed to MAX out my [Pain Endurance-Major] on the first day. Hell, that's what her training is. Pure hell. Especially since she makes it harder every day. I am pretty sure that the human body is not supposed to bend the ways she wants it to. When I tell her she just replies with "You're not fully human N/n"

On the other side, she did max out my [Prana-Control] on basically the second week. That's great progress! My [Dragon Speech]'s also been maxed. Everything is well and good.  I accidentally ran into a giant cart filled with rubies and diamonds making us rich and gained one luck point for free. The usual. 

I've been secretly practicing my Illusion magic and have it at [Intermediate Illusion magic]. It took an entire year to evolve the skill and another year to make it be where it is right now. 77% done. Let's just say I've been pranking my mom a little too much these days. My cooking skills have been maxed out which is utterly positive. Another skill I've learnt was [Meditation]. It helps interact with my elemental attributes and recover mp faster. 

'[Status]' I called out looking at my stats with a smirk. 

-----------------

[Status]

Name - Y/n ???? ????

Level - 20(145/255,000)

Titles - "Magus of Flowers", "???", "Dragon Slayer", "King of Warriors!", "Crystallisation of Knowledge"

Age - 5

Race - Human(Dominant)/Incubus/Dragon

Bloodline - Merlin/????/Sigurd

Hp - 7,220/7,220

Mp - 27,500/27,500 (4.60 Mp per second)

STR - 395

END - 361

AGI - 401

INT - 550

WIS - 460

LUC - 110

SP-(2,358)

Money- (100,000,000,000 Galleons)

--------------------

Eventually I stopped gaining 10 stat points for every stat and instead got +5s. Then +2s and finally +1s. It slowly decreased as my stats increased, and everyday I would get a damn quest about training which would only increase each stat by one and give me some Stat Points. It was all worth it though. 

Mom and me have been living peacefully for the entirety of two years we've been here. Eventually I told her about dungeons, she seemed to not love the idea of me entering areas filled with monsters.... Who am I kidding she was pissed. Mad. LIVID, she didn't allow me to go inside them a single time, not like I could anyways. I never understood how to create a dungeon, not like I didn't try to. But it was too foreign. The manga did not make it an enough big deal.

To create a dome beyond space and time. Yea, try to wrap your head around that one. I even tried to buy the skill in the shop, no success. I need to be at least 10 years old and level 10 to even enter the shop and gacha, Shame, I would love to gamble a little and test my luck against the Gacha, see my luck. 

---------------------------

Another Universe Third POV:

In another universe a child with dark silver hair left green eye and a right red eye, using white and blue robes and bow sneezed. "Hey, Y/n are you ok?" A child using the same clothing and weapon asked in concern for his cousin. 

"Yea Uryū. I just felt like someone was talking about lucky draws in Gachas" The other child answered much for his cousin's confusion. 

--------------------------------

This Universe Y/n's POV:

Not being able to go inside dungeons really stumped my growth. Getting [Observe] was easy enough though. All I had to do was look into a mirror with prana in my eyes. It didn't take long to understand that one of my bloodlines was about Merlin, the magus of flowers. I looked exactly like him, silver hair, violet eyes I looked like him if he was younger. 

Of course I never allowed my hair to get as long as his and made sure it was kept short. (A/n: "It's just Merlin's hair except instead of the hair continuing on the back it ends at the top part of the neck"). My appearance just made me and Silberne become closer, I looked like her in her human form(or at least I had the same hair color as her).

 I was currently meditating and feeling my elemental affinities. Apparently I have a good affinity with Lions, Dragons and Dogs for animals. Treasures, Space, Time, Dark, Light and Void for the unorthodox.  Fire, Eather, Earth, Water and Wind for natural.

I learnt through a very painful training session that I could infuse attributes to my [Prana Burst] to power it up or give it special effects. I've never tried with space, time or void due to a fear of doing something stupid like cutting space creating a black hole killing me and everyone in the planet. 

But I've tried with others. I discovered that I need to add an element along with an animal affinity to use it, or else the attack will not happen. If I do add an element an animal shaped beam will shoot out. Nothing much really at first glance that is. I added my darkness element to it and was able to create an illusion that it was a real dragon rather than a beam of darkness. It was fun making beasts like giant wolfs around the forrest be scared of a fake dragon. 

Again, I was meditating and increasing the power of my affinities, specifically my Space, time  ones along with eather. I really want to be able to create dungeons damn it!

'These two years may have been hell to experience, however it made both me and mom closer.' I thought. That's right I call her mom now. She's been a real mother figure to me, I've never had a real one before. I've never felt motherly love or gotten grounded mostly due to early parent death. But that doesn't matter because she is here, and that's all that matters to me. 

"Y/n." I heard mom call out from the house. I meditate far from home, because it interferes with my mana, the house is too small to keep it all and almost caught fire the last time I tried interacting with my affinities. I felt like a baddass, before mom told me that if she tried doing the same she could accidentally destroy Europe and Asia.

"It's time for dinner" She said making me leave my  meditation stance. I stretched a little as I walked towards my house. I started running however when I felt my instinct tell me something horrible would happen soon. 

How I wish I was wrong. When I arrived I saw Albus Dumbledore, Severus Snape and Minerva McGonagall attacking my mom. I felt my blood boil at the thought of it, and so I took Excalibur from my spacial ring and used [Prana Burst] with Ether properties to psuh me to the fighting. I crashed down and pointed my sword at the Hogwarts teachers. I could hear McGonagall's gasp and Dumbledore's heart beat clearly as I glared at them. 

"Y/n!" My mom screamed in [Dragon-Speech] as she closed the distance between them and me in an instant, she was in-front of me in a defensive position growling at the wizards in-front of her. "A child Albus. She has a child!" McGonagall said worriedly to the headmaster of Hogwarts who narrowed his eyes at me. 'This musn't register on an emotional level' I thought as I looked at the wizards.

'Paper and documents  sticking out of his bag, most likely a bounty or report.' I thought looking at the head of Slytherin house, I changed my gaze to the head of Gryffindor. 'Nervous ticks, pupil slightly dilated, constant gaze switching from mom to me. Stressed, anxious and worried.' I deduced looking at the head of the school. 'Stare, unnerving. Calm, dangerous. Relaxed muscles but from gaze ready to attack' I deduced as I looked at him, gritting my teeth. 

[Quest alert! Don't let Mommy die!]

[Description: Three expert mages have come from Hogwarts to kill your mom. Stop them.]

[Rewards: +5,000 Stat Points, ID Create and ID Escape, get into Hogwarts]

[Failure: Mommy dies, you don't get to go to Hogwarts]

[User is unable to refuse this quest]

[Accept/Refuse]

I clicked accept and kept glaring at the mages in-front of me. 'Experts? Fuck that, they're masters!'

"STOP!" I yelled in english as I stepped in-front of my mother with my arms stretched out. "What are you doing boy!?" Snape yelled pointing his wand at me. "Don't hurt her!" I yelled out glaring at both the headmaster and the head of Slytherin which had their wands prepared. "Mom's done nothing wrong" I continued as they widened their eyes. "Mom!?" Minerva asked loudly making me look at mom and smile warmly before glaring back at her and nodding. 

"Don't be foolish boy, she's planning on eating you soon" Snape countered making me shake my head. "The she would've done it when she found me two years ago" I refuted making the headmaster sheath? Put away his wand. "How do you know it's intentions?" Dumbledore asked as mom transformed into her human shape and walked in-front of me.

"Leave my child out of this" Mom said in... English? You're telling me she could've just spoke to me in english instead of making me learn a new language from scratch!? 

"Your child?" McGonagall asked narrowing her eyes. Mom took a step back as she looked at me and spoke in Draconic. "Y/n, leave. I'll catch up soon" She said making me grimace. Those words are the biggest death flags I've seen in anime and manga. "No!" I yelled standing next to her and pointing my sword at the wizards in-front of me. 

"Child, you can speak with beasts?" Dumbledore asked me making me shake my head in denial. "No I can only speak to dragons" I told them widening the eyes of all the wizards(I'm a magus) in the area. "I see." He said telling his partners to sheathe their wands. "Let's negotiate then" He said walking to mom. "We shall leave both of you alone. However Once Y/n turns 11 he must go to Hogwarts" The headmaster making mom bite her bottom lips.

"Are you crazy Albus?!" McGonagall asked surprised.

"No Minerva, this boy seems to have a talent we have never witnessed before." He answered as I stared at them and thought of my next move.

"Still, he probably hasn't have any education–" She said but was cut by Dumbledore.

"If he is not fit for the school, then he shall return." The headmaster said making me narrow my eyes.  

Not thinking twice I accepted. "I accept!" I yelled out making both all the adults and my mom turn to face me. "N/n" She said in draconic making me smile. "If I go with them you'll be safe, I can learn in a school and I still get to visit you" I told her pointing all the pros in draconic. She smiled and hugged me. "We accept" She said making the human adults release a sigh and nod. 

"All agree then?" Dumbledore asked earning a nod from both his partners. "Then the deal is made, enjoy your stay at Hogwarts..." He trailed off asking for my name. "Y/n. Y/n Sapphyrus" I answered making the teachers nod. "We'll send you the letter once it's time" He said leaving the lake area. 

[Quest Complete! Don't let Mommy die!]

[Description: Three expert mages have come from Hogwarts to kill your mom. Stop them.]

[Rewards: +5,000 Stat Points, ID Create and ID Escape, get into Hogwarts]

[Failure: Mommy dies, you don't get to go to Hogwarts]

[Rewards placed in inventory!]

Once they did mom looked at me with narrowed eyes. "Yea mom?" I asked her making her stand up and smile  sweetly with her eyes closed. "Honey, I'm increasing your training for the disobedience you've shown today" She said with a menacing aura around her. 'Shit!' I yelled mentally as I looked at my mom and nodded.   

[Quest Alert! Survive!]

[Description: You've been a naughty boy and made your dragon mommy angry. Survive her harsh training.]

[Reward: +100 points to all stats, +1 random item. +100 SP]

[Failure: Your bones will mostly be broken. Will gain title Naughty Boy, has to play punishment game]

[User is unable to refuse quest]

[Accept/Refuse]

'Just the new title I'd get from this makes me shiver' I thought as I pressed  the Accept button. I then started running for dear life.

(Time-skip! Brought to you by Y/n baking something)

[For going through all your limits you've gained +10 in all stats] 

[Quest "Survive!" Completed]

[Description: You've been a naughty boy and made your dragon mommy angry. Survive her harsh training.]

[Reward: +100 points to all stats, +1 random item/skill. +100 SP]

[Failure: Your bones will mostly be broken. Will gain title Naughty Boy, has to play punishment game]

[Rewards have been sent to the inventory]

I would usually be happy by this outcome. If I was not on the floor and breathing hard as hell. Not to mention my very messed up legs. I had to use [Prana-Burst] to escape mom and I broke my legs while doing so, this made mom have to heal me, so I used it again and after certain time she had to heal me again. It hurt, even with [Pain Resistance-major] being maxed out it still hurt.

'Status' I called out looking at my much increased status page. 

-----------------

[Status]

Name - Y/n ???? ????

Level - 20(145/255,000)

Titles - "Magus of Flowers", "???", "Dragon Slayer", "King of Warriors!", "Crystallisation of Knowledge"

Age - 5

Race - Human(Dominant)/Incubus/Dragon

Bloodline - Merlin/????/Sigurd

Hp - 9,220/9,220

Mp - 32,500/32,500 (5.60 Mp per second)

STR - 495

END - 461

AGI - 501

INT - 650

WIS - 560

LUC - 210

SP-(7,458)

Money- (100,000,000,000 Galleons)

--------------------

'Loved it!' I said in my head looking at my stat-sheet and opening my [Skill] sheet.

--------------------

[Skills]

(Passive)[Gamer's Body]LvL(MAX) - Allows the user to live life as if it was a videogame. When user goes to sleep all statuses will disappear, and Hp and Mp will be restored

(Passive)[Gamer's Mind] LvL(MAX) - Allows the user to calmly and logically think things through. Allows peaceful state of mind. Immunity to psychological mass effect.(Passive)

[Collector]LvL(MAX) - The "talent" to collect high quality goods. A "luck" that draws rare items into the possession of the user.

(Passive)[Eye of mind(False)(A++)]LvL(MAX) - A natural talent to foresee/sense and avoid danger on the basis of an innate 6th sense, intuition, or prescience. The accuracy of this instinct can be augmented by experience. The ability also grants an effect of offering resistance against penalties caused by visual obstructions.

(Passive/Active)[Eye of mind(True)(A++)]LvL(0)(%) - A heightened capacity for observation, refined through training, discipline and experience. Also a danger-avoidance ability that utilizes the intelligence collected up to the current time as the basis in order to predict the opponent's activity and change the current situation. So long there is even a 1% chance of a comeback, this ability greatly improves the chances of winning.

(Passive/Active)[Dragon Speech]LvL(MAX)- Talk the language of Dragons! The higher the level the higher the comprehension of the Dragon language. At max user will be able to use Draconic runes and fully read and write in Draconic!

(Active)[Cooking Godly level]LvL(MAX)- Cook godly dishes, show the world the culinary arts! Arts which impress the gos themselves. 

(Active)[Prana Burst]LvL(MAX)- The increase in performance caused by infusing one's weapons and body with and instantly expelling it. Simply put, recreating the effect of a jet burst by expending large amounts of Magical Energy.

(Active)[Intermediate Illusion Magic]LvL(80)(21%)- The basics of illusion magic. Create basic things that are not really there. Confuse people. At max skill will evolve to [Advanced Illusion magic].

(Passive)[Pain Endurance-Major] LvL(MAX)- You have felt enough pain to dull your sense of it. Feel little pain but preserve your reaction time!

(Active)Observe LvL(MAX)- Observe other people's names and stats as if the user was in a videogame, also allows the user to see an enemy's weakness if Observe is at a high enough LVL(Note: the user must have a level higher than the oponent, or a higher INT and WIS stats to view it's weakness or already know it's weakness in the first place)

(Active) Meditation LvL(MAX) - The user concentrates their energy to the center of their core and keep a consistant breathing allowing them to calm down and recover their energy faster. ((WIS/100) *1.5/Mp per second)

--------------------

'I really survived her wrath' I thought tiredly as I looked at my mom who seemed to have released some steam. She picked my up as if I was a baby and brought me home to rest. "Ok, you'll go to school, but you will visit every vacation. If you're not coming you'll have to tell me first!" She said making me nod, she smiled and kissed my forehead. "My little one is growing up!" She said gasping and hugging me tighter. "Don't grow up too fast ok" She said making me chuckle and snuggle to her warmth as I slowly fell asleep. "Sure mommy" I said finally falling asleep.

(Time-skip brought to you by Y/n and Sigurd adjusting their glasses at the same time and then looking at each other )

To say it's been a hellish 6 years I'd be an understatement. I can be 100% sure that i were to be transported to any other world(other than Dragon ball, maybe Naruto and bleach) I'd be able to kick everyone's ass. 'Status' I thought opening my stat-sheet

-----------------

[Status]

Name - Y/n ???? ????

Level - 20(145/255,000)

Titles - "Magus of Flowers", "???", "Dragon Slayer", "King of Warriors!", "Crystallisation of Knowledge"

Age - 11

Race - Human(Dominant)/Incubus/Dragon

Bloodline - Merlin/????/Sigurd

Hp - 92,200/92,200

Mp - 325,000/325,000 (56.0 Mp per second)

STR - 4,950

END - 4,610

AGI - 5,010

INT - 6,500

WIS - 5,600

LUC - 2,100

SP-(7,458)

Money- (100,000,000,000 Galleons)

--------------------

'I feel like mom's training is so harsh that I'm lucky I even survived' I thought looking at my huge LUC stat. I ended training in dungeons my magic, making it easier to develop in that aspect. it was fun and all testing what attributes fit me and which didn't that much. I maxed out both [ID]s as well as getting [Advanced Illusion magic], I also instantly maxed out [Prana Control] and [Mana Sense] both learnt in one of my lessons with mom. 

I "technically" unlocked my magic today so the letter should be arriving any time soon. The way it awakened was a disaster... But we don't talk about that.

"It's time to go buy your outfit honey" Mom said transforming into her human form and using magic to hide her draconic aspects. She put on a black robe and reached out her hand to me. "Lets go N/n, it's time to get ready for school" She said showing me the letter. I nodded and took her hand, seconds later we popped up in what I suspect was Diagon Alley. I was left at awe. It looked exactly like the movie. 

I was wearing black robes with black pants and shoes. I felt all the eyes come to mom and me due to our unusual hair and eye color. I looked at mom as she smiled as she let go off my hand. "Ok honey, I'll go get the clothes and potion requirements, can you get the rest? Mommy is gonna take a while" She said making me nod. I smiled as I walked the alley in search of the book store, with my spacial ring it would be too easy to carry my books. 

I walked around searching for the books I needed for the school, I carried the most I could to the counter, bought them then put them inside my spacial ring and rinse and repeat. I only needed one more book. "Standard book of spells" I whispered repeatedly trying to find the book. Finally finding it I touched it with my hand, only for another person to touch at the same time. 

I looked to my right and found a girl my age, she had brown hair and eyes and was wearing the Hogwarts uniform. I could already tell who she was. Hermione Granger part of the Golden trio.

"Ah, it's fine you can have it" I said taking the book from the shelf, "I couldn't possibly-" She tried to reply only to be shut down. "It's fine, I'll just find another" I said turning all the pages of the book quickly. To some it might just look like I am playing with the book, however to me it was pure information absorption.

[You have learnt the skill [Wand Magic]- This magic requires some kind of wand or catalyst to be used. use the correct chant and wand movement to make a spell.]

I smiled as I handed her the book and smiling. "If you insist" She said nodding and going to her parents. She bought the book and quickly pointed my way. Her parents came my way and introduced themselves. George Granger and Joan Granger were utterly kind. "Right, I forgot to introduce myself" I said extending my hand. "My name is Y/n Sapphyrus, your friendly neighbourhood trickster" I introduced myself with a sweet smile. They seemed taken back by the introduction but Hermione shook my hand nonetheless. "Hermione Granger. Nice to meet you" She said making me nod.

"Y/n! Honey Where are you" I heard my mom call out from outside the store. "Well, nice meeting you. See you at Hogwarts" I said getting out of the store before hearing their goodbyes. "Hey mom" I greeted her making her smile. "Next is the wand and your partner!" She said happily as she gave me the money and told me to buy the items. That's right, I don't even have to spend money from my overgrown wallet to pay. I entered the wand shop and went to the front. 

I was greeted by the shop keeper. He had white hair and was wearing glasses. His poor shop seemed to be utterly destroyed, probably from the various wand tests which occurred here. He greeted me and gave me a wand to try. I just waved my arm and the wand made all the glasses in the shop break, not including the one I was wearing of course. 

"Interesting" He said going to the back searching for another magic catalyst. Handing me another wand he told me to give it another wave, and so I did, and so all the wand boxes in the shop were violently thrown on the floor. The shop keeper widened his eyes at the reaction and went in search for another wand I could use to destroy his shop. 

He stopped for a second and instead got a giant box. The moment I looked at it I felt a connection spring forth. Like it should be in my hands. "Here try this, none has ever been able to use this or has ever felt a connection with it either." He said taking the box off to show a giant staff around twice my height. 

(A/n: "No sword")

'Merlin's staff' I thought as I grabbed the staff. Once I touched the staff I felt a connection happen, wind blew and I could swear I saw the staff glow slightly. 

[Merlin's Staff has soul bonded to you.]

[Soul bonded items cannot be used against you and can be dematerialise as well as materialise without occupying space in inventory]

"Curious, very curious" He said looking at me. Suddenly the staff started to shrink and now was only slightly taller than me. "Magnificent. You are living proof that wands choose the wizard and not the other way around!" He exclaimed looking at my eyes. "What is your name boy" He asked.

"Y/n, Y/n Sapphyrus" I answered making him nod and write my name on his desk. Once I said my goodbyes I left and sneakily put my staff inside wherever it goes after de-materialising

"Y/n" I heard my mom call as she tapped my shoulder. I turned around and saw my mom happily show me what she had behind her which was an egg? "Hmmm, mom. What's that?" I asked her while pointing at the egg. 

"This Y/n is going to be your future animal partner." She answered making me nod. I took the egg from her hand and immediately got a message.

[Random Dragon egg: It will hatch in a few minutes, the first person it sees it will perceive as his/her parent. The type of dragon inside is completely random]

'Ok?' I thought trying to place the egg inside my inventory, however it was a living being and so it didn't pass through my inventory, instead I had to carry the egg on my arms as we slowly went to an empty alleyway. Soon the egg hatched and a black dragon hatchling hatched from the egg

'Sylvie from the beginning after the end?' I mused putting the dragon on my shoulder as it looked into my eyes. 

[Would you like to make this dragon your Familiar?]

[Yes/No]

I pressed yes obviously.

[Give the male dragon a name]

I quickly thought of one and asked my mom if it was alright with her, she nodded. "Kuro!" I said making the smaller dragon jump and snuggle his cheek against mine. 

["Kuro" has been made into your familiar. Familiars can travel with you to dungeons without party systems. Familars can also asteralize making them invisible to the naked eye as well as invulnerable to attacks, although they loose the chance to physically interact with anything.]

'Great!' I thought as I ordered Kuro to asteralize, or to go into astral form. He complied and I went to platform 9 and three quarters to prepare myself to go to Hogwarts. Once we arrived I saw a woman and a girl standing there looking at the wall that in the book was a magic passage to the wizarding world. 

I was about to enter when my mom stopped me and hugged me. "Be safe ok Y/n, brush your teeth take regular showers. I will allow you to go in dungeons but you musn't push yourself too hard." She said in english. "Ok mom." I answered making her pull out of the hug with tears on her eyes as I went through the wall. 

Silberne's POV: 

I just watched my baby boy go through the brick wall that will separate us for a whole year. "They grow up so fast don't they?" A woman said from my right I looked at her and nodded taking the tears off my eyes with my finger. "Yes, but it is our job as mothers to watch them do so. Even if we want the to stay small, and cute and make them stay in a time where they called you mommy" I listed making her laugh. "That's one truth if I've ever heard one!" He said smiling at me.

She had bight ginger hair and wore a brown attire. She was slightly shorter than me and was smiling as she took my hand with both of hers. "My name is Molly Weasley, what is yours?" She asked me making me smile at her. "My name is Siberne Sapphyrus" I answered making her smile.

"Are you busy?" She asked me making me shake my head in denial. I was never busy. "How would you like to come with me drink some tea?" She proposed making me smile. "Alright" I said following her to her car. 

As we were about to enter I saw the girl next to Molly didn't seem too comfortable. "What is your name honey?" I asked her while smiling. "Ginny Weasly Ma'am" She said formally making me gush at her cuteness. "Awwww! That's so cute!" I said making Molly chuckle. "But no need to be so formal with me, and drop the Ma'am, it makes me feel old" I said entering the car. Ginny smiled as she nodded. 

"Which house do you think your son will enter in?" Molly asked getting in the front of the car, next to me. "Hmm. I don't know" I told her making her look at me confusedly. 

"My N/n is very attuned to lions and could be Gryffindor" I explained making Molly and Ginny nod. "But due to his heritage he might actually go to Slytherin" I told them putting my hand on my cheek. "He's also as loyal and free as a Hufflepuff, but very astute and drawn to knowledge like a Ravenclaw" I told them making them chuckle. 

"Seems like the sorting hat will have a hard time with this one then" Molly said jokingly, I giggled and nodded. "Although I wish he enters either Gryffindor or Hufflepuff" I told them making them look at me. 

"You see, I've read somewhere that Gryffindor and Hufflepuff are the best houses to make friends. Y/n's never had a friend his age" I explained making Molly laugh. "That's good then!" She said confusing me as she drove through the muggle world with some kind of camouflage spell.

"You see all my sons are in Gryffindor,  I'll send them a letter telling them to treat him right" She told me making the worry I was felling slowly leave. "Ah, thank you so much" I told her making her chuckle. "No problem, just helping a fellow mother" She said making me nod. 

"Looks like we've arrived" She said getting off the car. We were now inside Moly's house as Ginny and her husband Arthur cleaned the house. "So how's your son doing magic wise?" She asked making me smile fondly. "Oh, he's gonna be fine, Y/n has always been quick on the uptake. His intuition and deduction skills are almost scary" I told her making her laugh as her husband laughed together. 

"I didn't want to ask, but why is your hair silver?" She asked making me smile. I can see it in her soul. She's trustworthy. "Come outside with me" I told them making them nod their heads.

Once we arrived on the giant space they had in-front of their house I went back to my regular form. "A dragon!" Arthur shouted as Molly widened her eyes with Ginny. "You see, I'm not a regular dragon" I told them making all three of them nod. "I am one of the last of my species" I explained going to my human form without the illusions. "I trust you can keep this little secret?" I asked them while smiling. Molly took my hand and nodded. "You're not scared I'm a dragon?" I asked as I looked at her happy face.

"Are you kidding me!?" She asked dragging me back inside. "You have any idea how many mother's I've tried to talk to today?" She asked making me tilt my head in confusion. "DO you have any idea how many actually didn't ignore me?" She asked once again. "One, just you. Who cares if you're part dragon!" She said making me smile. 'I'd forgotten there were humans like this. I was completely prepared to erase their memories' I happily thought as I grabbed her hand.

"We're both mothers aren't we?" She asked once again, I nodded. "Then we're the same" She said making me smile and hug her. "Oh I am so lucky to have found a friend like you Molly" I said making her chuckle. "Me too Sliberne" She said. I shook my head and told her to just call me Silver. 

"Shall we have more tea?" She asked me making me nod at the brilliant suggestion. And as such began the friendship between the Weasleys and Sapphyrus'

================================================================================================================================================================

New skills!/Items!

--------------------

[Skills]

(Passive)[Gamer's Body]LvL(MAX) - Allows the user to live life as if it was a videogame. When user goes to sleep all statuses will disappear, and Hp and Mp will be restored

(Passive)[Gamer's Mind] LvL(MAX) - Allows the user to calmly and logically think things through. Allows peaceful state of mind. Immunity to psychological mass effect.(Passive)

(Passive)[Collector]LvL(MAX) - The "talent" to collect high quality goods. A "luck" that draws rare items into the possession of the user.

(Passive)[Eye of mind(False)(A++)]LvL(MAX) - A natural talent to foresee/sense and avoid danger on the basis of an innate 6th sense, intuition, or prescience. The accuracy of this instinct can be augmented by experience. The ability also grants an effect of offering resistance against penalties caused by visual obstructions.

(Passive/Active)[Eye of mind(True)(A++)]LvL(0)(0%) - A heightened capacity for observation, refined through training, discipline and experience. Also a danger-avoidance ability that utilizes the intelligence collected up to the current time as the basis in order to predict the opponent's activity and change the current situation. So long there is even a 1% chance of a comeback, this ability greatly improves the chances of winning.

(Passive/Active)[Dragon Speech]LvL(MAX)- Talk the language of Dragons! The higher the level the higher the comprehension of the Dragon language. At max user will be able to use Draconic runes and fully read and write in Draconic!

(Active)[Cooking Godly level]LvL(MAX)- Cook godly dishes, show the world the culinary arts! Arts which impress the gos themselves.

(Active)[Prana Burst]LvL(MAX)- The increase in performance caused by infusing one's weapons and body with and instantly expelling it. Simply put, recreating the effect of a jet burst by expending large amounts of Magical Energy.

(Active)[Advanced Illusion magic]LvL(25)(21%)- The basics of illusion magic. Create basic things that are not really there. Confuse people. At max skill will evolve to [Master Illusion magic].

(Passive)[Pain Endurance-Major] LvL(MAX)- You have felt enough pain to dull your sense of it. Feel little pain but preserve your reaction time!

(Active)[Observe] LvL(MAX)- Observe other people's names and stats as if the user was in a videogame, also allows the user to see an enemy's weakness if Observe is at a high enough LVL(Note: the user must have a level higher than the oponent, or a higher INT and WIS stats to view it's weakness or already know it's weakness in the first place)

(Active) [Meditation] LvL(MAX) - The user concentrates their energy to the center of their core and keep a consistant breathing allowing them to calm down and recover their energy faster. ((WIS/100) *1.5/Mp per second)

(Active)[Prana Control] LvL(MAX) - The user can control Prana/Mana to their will and can mould it to the shape they want.

(Active)[Mana Sense] LvL(MAX)- The user can spread Prana like a radar to tell where enemies are or are coming from. It becomes like another sense to the user. 100/Mp per second for a 10 meter radius circle +20 Mp for every two meters in the radius.

(Active)[Wand Magic]LvL (25)(0%) - This magic requires some kind of wand or catalyst to be used. use the correct chant and wand movement to make a spell. The harder the spell, the more Mp it will take to use it. Current Basic spells take 10Mp to use.

--------------------

[Items!]

Merlin's staff- Merlin's staff! some entity must've placed it in the potterverse for Y/n to use! One of the most powerful magic catalysts for wand magic!

D rank Spacial ring- A low rank ring that allows for the storage of 10 meters cubed of whatever material as long as it is not living!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

20K 582 17
TILL NOW THERE'S been no problems for (Y/N) Wyllt. Living in America was a practically easy life, socializing with kids his age and being able to cov...
217K 4.8K 24
I am a witch of the Merlin's Clan. They doubt about me but i guess they had their reason. (This Story is a Vampire Diaries - Harry Potter Fan Fic) ...
1.7K 150 19
Edit: this book is horrible and it doesn't add up because I was editing the storyline but gave up halfway. Read at your own risk. -+×+- Hi, My name i...
84.5K 2.3K 23
This story is a slow burn between you and Remus Lupin. It takes place during Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Y/N's second year out of Hogwarts...