I Love You More Than Everythi...

By wwatermelonsugar

"It's hard" "Then leave, please stop!" "I cant! Although it's painful, I'm happy with this way" "I don't dese... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 9

2K 61 2
By wwatermelonsugar

"WHAT THE FUCK?!"

"It's not working, slap her again!" Seulgi walk in front of me and slap me hard again on my left cheek. I got stunned because of the impact of her slap. It looks like my cheeks got hit by a baseball bat.

My poor precious cheeks.

"Do it again! Do it again!" Jisoo said while clapping her hands. Jeongyeon was about to slap me again when I looked at her angrily. If looks can kill someone their probably in their coffin right now.

"Do it again and I'll beat you up" I firmly said that cause them to gasped.

"We're not dreaming right?" They're just standing while staring at my whole soul.

What happened to them?

Jisoo cupped my cheeks and pinch my nose "she's real!!" I shoved her hands away from my face.

"What the hell is wrong with you guys?!" They gasped even more after they heard what I said.

"You're alive!! She's alive!!" Says jeongyeon and hugged me tight.

"Of course I'm alive!!" I said and pushed jeongyeon from hugging me.

Are they using drugs?

"Lisayah!!!" They're about to hugged me again when I stop them.

"Wait! Wait! Wait!" I looked at them confusedly "what the fuck happened?! You are all acting weird" they looked at each other for a seconds like their talking using their eyes and nodded.

"Oh hehehe"

"We're just hungry lisa" seulgi said while the two nod their heads and chuckle nervously.

"Yeah"

After the two hard slap that they gave me earlier, they're just going to say that their hungry?!! like are they serious?! Hungry?!

"Then what on goddamn earth went to your heads that you need slap me?! What's the connect of being hungry?" I asked while glaring at them and hold my burning cheeks. I just wish that I didn't get a bruise.

They smiled nervously and hugged me "sorry we just saw someone that looks like you" I furrowed my forehead.

"Looks like me? Who?"

"Don't mind that, it's nothing" jeongyeon said and pat my shoulder.

"We'll wait for you in the car" jisoo said and raffle my hair. They bowed to my grandparents first before they started walking

"Let's just act like we didn't see something" seulgi whispered.

"Yeah, she might freak out" jeongyeon whispered back and the two nodded.

"That's she's dead?" Jisoo asked that cause the two to hit her arm.

"It's not her dumb, their just look alike" jeongyeon said.

"Shhh low down your voice" seulgi whispered.

"Lisa! Be quick okay? It's almost 10 in the morning" I looked at my back and smiled giving them a thumbs up.

They think I didn't heard their conversation but I heard all of it.

I know.

1:38 pm

I locked my car and rush towards the set. I'm 30 minutes late and it's all because of the goddamn traffic and those three idiots who's always hungry so I need to stop by a convenience store just to fed them, well I can still manage myself not to eat but those three can't.

"I-I'm s-sorry I'm l-late it's so t-traffic" I said while chasing my breath because of too much running

"No worries lisa, I feel you" Mr. Son said and chuckle.

"Let's s-start?" I asked and look around. I feel someone tap me so I looked at my back to face that person.

"Here" she said handling me a water bottle "drink that first before we start" she giggle and winked before she walks away.

My lips curved a smile while looking her "so nice of yours kim!"

"Just today manoban!" I shake my head and walked towards my table.

We started the photoshoot right away when I'm done chasing my breath. I'm not gonna lie she's pretty good at this. Among all the models that I encounter for being a 2 years photographer she's the only one who I can say that have a potential to be known world wide because of her skills, well aside from being beautiful and gorgeous she is, she have skills and her poses are all unique that can make you drool over her even me I almost drool but thankfully I stop myself.

"Nice, nice" I said and took a snap "like that"

"One more"

"Put your left wrist to your head and face the camera naturally" she did what I said and I quickly capture it.

"We're done for today, thank you!" I bowed to the staffs like I always do and look at jennie.

She smiled and pointed to my cheeks I mouthed her 'what?' she signal me using her lips to look at my face in the mirror behind me.

I got confused when she went inside her dressing room after that but I walked towards the mirror behind me to look at my face and that's when I realized that my cheeks is kinda reddish with mixed of a little violet.

"I knew it" I face palmed while shaking my head.

I drank the water bottle that she gave me earlier after our photoshoot and started putting my stuffs in my bag.

"You going home?" I got startled when someone suddenly spoke "chill" she said and chuckle.

"Yeah, how about you?"

"I'm still waiting for someone to pick me up" she said and stared at me.

"Oh okay"

"What happened to your face murderer?"

"Let's just say I was beaten up" I casually said.

"You got into a fight?" She said eyeing me from head to toe.

"Hmm kind of" she was about to reply when we heard her phone rings.

"I'll go ahead, bye bitch" I said that cause her to laugh a little then she walk away to answer her phone.

I'm walking through the hallway when I spotted someone who's familiar at the lobby sitting while facing his phone.

"V?" He looked at my direction.

"Lisa?" I smiled and he hurriedly hugged me "long time no see!"

"Hey tae!" We broke the hug.

"You didn't tell me that you're going home" he said and put his hands on his pocket.

"Sorry tae it was all of the sudden" I said and rub my nape.

"I know why" he said and I look at him confusedly "you'll get her back?" I was caught off guard at what he said.

He chuckle when he didn't get a response "it's okay I got you. Why are you here anyway?"

I smile awkwardly "They offered me to be their photographer"

"My sister is their model" he gasped when he realized something "so that means she's your mo-" he got cut off when someone calls his name.

"Taehyung!" We looked at my back.

Jennie walked towards us confusion all over her face "lisa? I thought you left already" she asked and look at taehyung then me.

"I was about to but I saw my long time friend here" I said and look at V.

"Frien-"

"Sorry lis, we need to go. Let's catch up each other next time?" He said and put his arm to jennie's shoulder.

"You know each oth-"

"Sure tae, anytime" he hugged me once again and pat my back.

"What th-" jennie didn't have the chance to talked when taehyung drag her outside.

"Bye lisa! See you around!" I giggle and wave my hands to them.

_____

‼️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.7K 1.1K 62
"Rejection is way better than what-ifs Jennie," I said and glance at her. "You need to, try it first at least," she muttered. "You think? Even if I k...
322K 6.8K 30
"Do it or you won't meet each other again!" "Let's just do it, I can't bare the thoughts of losing you." Lalisa Manoban and Jennie Kim, two best frie...
425K 19.4K 61
"Do I mean nothing more to you?" "Why is it that just when everything is starting to get better, she's becoming so distant?" "I'll always love you Je...
229K 7.5K 44
I guess people were right when they told me that the one you love the most, will hurt you the most. And I gave her the chance to broke my heart for t...