Bnha one shots | Requests Clo...

By KarmaMVincent

title says it all Completed stories filled with fluff and angst -I do not own my hero academia/Baku no hero a... More

Ojiro X reader
Mina x fem reader
dabi x male reader
denki kaminari x reader
Tsuyu Asui x reader
Shoto Todoroki x reader
Izuku Midoriya X Ochako Uruaka
Katsuki Bakugou x fem reader
izuku midoria x male reader
All might/toshinori x reader
Yamada Hizashi/Present Mic X reader
Aizawa x reader
Hitoshi Shinsou x fem reader
Eijiro kirishima x fem reader
Izuku Midoriya x fem reader
Hitoshi Shinsou x reader
Eijirou Kirishima x fem reader
shoto todoroki x reader
Tsunagu Hakamata/Best Jeanist x reader
Shota Aizawa x reader
Tsuyu asui x male reader
Toyomitsu Taishiro/FatGum x reader
Shoto Todoroki x reader
Denki kaminari X Hitoshi Shinsou
Katsuki Bakugou X reader
Hanta Sero X reader
Yaoyorozu Momo X reader
Tenya Iida
Eijirou Kirishima X Katsuki Bakugou
Togata Mirio X fem reader
Katsuki Bakugou X reader
Shoto Todoroki X reader
Katsuki Bakugou
Denki Kaminari x reader
Izuku midoriya x reader part 1
Eijirou Kirishima X reader
Izuku midoriya x reader part 2
Izuku midoriya x reader part 3
Shouta Aizawa X reader
Izuku midoriya x reader part 4
izuku midoriya x reader final!
Requests closed
Important! please read
Bakugo x fem reader part 1
Best Jeanist x fem Villain! Reader
katsuki bakugo x reader
shoto todoroki x reader
shinsou x reader
yandere! Tomura Shigaraki x reader
shoto todoroki x reader
Tenya Iida x reader
Aizawa Shota x reader
BakuDeku
Yandere! Dabi x reader
Izuku x fem reader
spinner x reader
Bakugo x fem reader part2 final
Yandere! Overhaul x reader
Male!Himiko Toga x Male!Reader
Kirishima x fem reader
Yandere! Tomura Shigaraki x reader
Villain!Shoto Todoroki x Reader
Tokoyami x reader
!!Please read!!
Edgeshot/Shinya x reader
All might x reader
Tomura Shigaraki x reader
Kirishima x kaminari
Yandere! Erasermic x Shy/Depressed Reader
Yandere Bakugo x reader
Edgeshot/Shinya x reader
Hizashi Yamada/Present Mic x Reader
All Might x reader part 1
Ojiro x reader
New Story and Updates!!
Yandere Aizawa x reader
All Might x reader part 2
Hawks x reader
Yandere shoto todoroki x reader
Hizashi Yamada/Present Mic x Reader
Deku- Birthday wishes
Fatgum x reader
Aizawa x reader
Tamaki x reader
Denki x fem reader
Thank you!!!!
2k special!
Todoroki x Reader
shinsou x reader
bakugo x reader x kirishima
Hanahaki disease- all might x reader
kirishima x reader
Izuku midoriya x reader
Natsuo Todoroki x Reader
hanta sero x reader
todoroki x reader x bakugo
Hanahaki disease- all might x reader part 2
mirio x reader
❤good bye❤

Mina x fem reader

4.2K 69 56
By KarmaMVincent

“Did you hear? Two pro heros are supposed to come in today!”

“Who do you think it is? I hope one of them Deku! He’s awesome.”

“You know I heard that they were in this class too in their first year here.”

“Really?!”

“So the teacher that we have, taught them?”

“I would think so.”

“Quiet down.” Aizawa Shota’s voice was heard clearly from the front of the class. Everyone had ceased their conversations and gave their attention to their teacher. He told them last week that two pro hero’s would be in charge of their hero training for the day. Why did this excite them so much? Pro hero’s taught classes all the time, heck they were being taught by one currently. The reason for their excitement, is because the pro hero’s were alumni of U.A. They were taught by Aizawa as well and the class they were in faced many hardships which many believed increased their chances of being professionals since they had underwent villain attacks before even getting their provisional licenses.

“As you all know, your hero training today will be done by two pro heros. They were students of mine in this very room. You’ll be able to ask them questions for five minutes before you have to change into your hero suits and go on with your training.” Aizawa announced, now in his infamous yellow sleeping bag that was somehow in mint condition after all these years.  The door to the classroom slid open to reveal two women.

“Is that-”

“Oh my god!”

“Man I’m glad I came to school today.”

“Good morning everyone!” Mina was still super cheerful just as she had been when she attended UA. Meanwhile (Y/N) was standing next to her, hands behind her head looking completely uninterested. She saw the way some of the boys in this class were checking out her wife and she didn’t like it. (Y/N) let out a grunt when a pink elbow jabbed her in the ribs as if forcing her to greet the high schoolers seated in front of them.

“Sup.”

“So before we start your hero training today, I’m Pinky and this is (hero name). We’ll be helping you all and we’re excited to work with you.” Mina smiled.

“She said if I came here with her she would carry our kid and quite frankly I don’t wanna.” (Y/N) shrugged.

Some of the eyes that were on them widened.

“You two are going to have a baby?” a girl named Ayami asked.

“I’m counting that as one of the class questions, yes. Yes we are.” (Y/N) answered.

It wasn’t that she didn’t want to carry a kid, but in her eyes seeing Mina pregnant would be such a sweet sight. Just imagining her with a baby bump, needing to reach things for her, rubbing her swollen feet and just overall spoiling her significant other.No doubt Mina was fit to be a mother.

“With who’s penis?” A  boy who had scales on his cheeks called out.

“...Excuse me?”

“A man and a woman have to..ya know..bang and then - OW! The fuck Ayami?!” The boy screeched after being punched in the back of the head.

“You jackass! Obviously they would have a sperm donor, you don’t ask a stupid question like that, be sensitive to their feelings! They’re brave for being a same sex couple publicly and pro heros at the same time, now they wanna tackle parenthood. Attitude like that won’t make you a hero you dipshit.” Ayami scolded him.

The boy was suddenly choking, which no one knew the cause except Mina.

“(Y/N), stop it.”

“He deserves to choke for what he just said.” Her lover responded calmly, but Mina knew better. She was far from calm.

“Alright um..well just get changed into your training outfits and meet us outside.”

------------

“Ugh, my body hurts.” (Y/N) whined as she collapsed on the couch in the living room.

“You better not have your shoes on my couch, I just vacuumed it this morning!” Mina called from the laundry room.

“My shoes aren’t even on!” (Y/n) responded, quickly kicking them off and putting her legs up.

“Do you have anything for me to put in the washing machine?” Mina asked approaching her lover.

“This.” (Y/N) pointed to hero suit that she had on.

“So give it here.” Mina motioned for her to stand up.

“Are you gonna take it off for me? Heh..kinky.”

“Shut up” Mina laughed whacking her with one of the throw pillows on the couch.

(Y/N) laughed herself as she wiggled out her costume.

“You know we gotta figure out who we’re gonna pick as a sperm donor and whose egg we’re gonna use..” Mina trailed off, taking the costume in her hands.

“I always imagined a mini you running around, a tiny pink kid with loads of energy. Well we should ask someone we trust.” (Y/N) begin to voice her thoughts aloud.

“Funny, I want a mini you messing with the plumbing system.”

“That might be terrible, especially if someone shits…”

“True, that would stink.” mina agreed, before a smirk settled on her lips as she realized her unintended joke.

“...did you just-pfft ha!”

“I’ll be here all week.” She dramatically took a bow while (Y/N) sat snickering about the bad joke.

“In all seriousness though… you Kirishima seem close, do you think he would go for it?” (Y/N) asked.

Mina was caught off guard by the suggestion, sure she and Kirishima were close friends but she never considered asking him about being their sperm donor.

“ Did I upset you?..Being lesbian here isn’t easy I mean our kid might get picked on for having two mom’s. Of course I’d beat anyone’s ass if they did but I don’t want them to have to deal with that…

“I love you and I don’t care about that, all of our friends are pro heros too so if anything we’ll just roll up like bad asses.” Mina said.

“What about Kirishima? You two have known each other since middle school, so I figured he might be the best person to ask….” You said after a few minutes of silence.

“Ah, no you didn’t. I was just thinking about it, he might say yes.. Buttttt…”

“But what?”

“ You know how you think me being pregnant would be the cutest thing ever?” Mina had a cute but sly smile on her face.

“What about it?” You were curious but also a bit afraid of what she was going to suggest.

“Hear me out...What if we both carried?”

“You want two kids? You don’t wanna start out with one first?” You visibly paled at the thought of two babies crying and screaming in the middle of the night.

“Yea, then they could born really close and grow up together. Wouldn’t that be cute? Besides, we can afford to. We could even throw them double birthday parties!” Mina squealed in excitement.

“Also, just saying, our kids would be so freaking cute.”

“They would be abso-fucking-lutely adorable…...but we’re getting ahead of ourselves here, we haven’t even asked Kirishima yet.” (Y/N) said in attempt to calm down the excited pink haired girl that was practically bouncing off the walls.

“Wanna invite him for pizza tomorrow?” (Y/N) questioned before stretching and letting out an inhuman sounding screech.

“Good idea, I’ll text him. Wait, you didn’t say no to both of us carrying…”

“Let’s do it. If Kirishima says yes...we’ll both carry.” (Y/N) finally decides.

“Yayyyyyyyy! Now, let’s go shower yea?”

“Heck yes, can you wash my hair?”

“You’re gonna have to sit down in the tub.”

“I don’t mind.”

---------------

The next day the two girls spent the day tidying up the house before Kirishima arrived. They ordered pizza and set up video games in their living room, sure they were adults now but no one is ever too good to play video games and eat pizza with their friends. When Kirishima finally arrived (Y/N) was nervous, sure she knew him since high school but he might not be comfortable with doing this for them. Two empty pizza boxes and many rounds of mario kart later Mina brings up the reason they invited him.

“Kirishima, we didn’t just invite you here for pizza and video games. We actually have a favor to ask of you.” She began.

“What is it?” Kirishima was intrigued, these girls were probably the toughest he knew, he couldn’t think of anything they would possibly need his help with.

“Is it work related?” He saw them needing his quirk for a mission being a more plausible reason.

“Ah, no..Kirishima we um.. This is kind of a lot to ask and you don’t have to say yes if you don’t want to!” Mina was getting herself worked up over asking her friend about this, what if it changed their friendship afterwards?

“We want to have kids, but you know that two girls can’t conceive. We were wondering, only if it’s alright with you of course, if you would be our sperm donor.” (Y/N) placed her hand on Mina’s knee in reassurance.

Kirishima was shocked to say the least. They wanted him as their donor? Him?

“Are you guys sure? I mean my quirk isn’t flashy or anything and can be a bit of a hassle if your kid ends up with it. Would I be introduced as their father, how would that work exactly? That would be my first kid and who would carry it?” Kirishima was rambling, his cheeks slightly pink.

“Well we didn’t ask you because of your quirk, we asked because we wanted someone we trust. We would both love it if you wanted to be in the kid’s life as their father but if not we understand also, anndd both of us.. We want two.” Mina said playing with her fingers and stealing a glance at Kirishima.

“If it makes you uncomfortable Kirishima, we’ll keep looking, don’t feel obligated t-”

“....You guys seriously trust me enough with this? You guys are sure you don’t mind getting cuts if they end up with my quirk and use it accidentally?” he questioned cutting Mina off and looking at his two friends that sat across from him.

“We’re sure. You’re our first choice and we gave it a lot of thought” (Y/N) nodded.

Kirishima was quiet for what felt like an eternity before he finally spoke once again.

“Alright, I’ll do it.”

“Really?” Mina looked as if she wanted to cry.

“Eh? Mina why are you crying?” Kirishima asked, moving to sit next to the two girls to console his friend.

“I’m just happy!” She wailed, tears falling from her eyes.

“She’s been wanting kids for a while, she wanted both of us to carry and you said yes so trust me those are happy tears.” (Y/N) said, patting Kirishima’s shoulder.

“Well it would be super unmanly to help you guys have kids and not be in their life.”

“Lives, we’re having two crumb snatchers.”

“Ah, right.”

“Unless you end up with twins (Y/N)-chan” Mina sang, her voice cracked since she was still crying.

“Hell no, Kirishima’s sperm better not be that fucking strong.”

Kirishima just laughed.

---------

Bonus:

Four years later

“Hi mommy!” Kentaro yelled as he ran to (Y/N). She lifted him with ease before kissing his forehead.

“How was school little man?” She asked, moving into the living room and placing a kiss on her wife’s lips and hugged Kirishima who was playing with their daughter Miyuki. Kirishima didn’t live with them, nor was he involved with either girl romantically. He acted as the father to the children as promised and they all grew closer after having the kids.

“Me and Miyuki got our quirks!” he exclaimed proudly.

“You did? Did you guys show mom and dad already?” (Y/N) asked.

“Nope, we were waiting for you to come home so we could show you all.”

Kentaro was carried by Mina, his skin had a slight pink tint to it but nothing like his mother’s. His hair was the same shade of pink as his mother’s but his roots were black like his father’s before he dyed it. He had sclera eyes as well, but instead of yellow they were red. Miyuki was carried by (Y/N), she had a regular skin tone. Her hair was the same color as (Y/N)’s  and she had two different colored eyes. One red and one (e/c).

When they activated their quirks, both had Kirishima’s hardening but Kentaro also had Mina’s acid while Miyuki had (Y/N)’s liquid manipulation as well. Each kid got both quirks from their parents.

“They both have my quirk…” Kirishima’s mouth dropped.

“I know dad says it isn’t flashy, but I like it. It’s super manly, right mom?” Kentaro looked between you and Mina.

“Very manly.” Mina nodded with a wide grin plastered on her face.

“We won’t get hurt easily either, so you guys don’t have worry when we fall down at the park.” Miyuki softly spoke, she was the quieter of the two.

“ You guys really lucked out in the parent department, you have two amazing mom’s who have awesome quirks and love you lots.” Kirishima smiled at them.

“Not mention an awesome quirk from your dad, which works as defense and offense.” (Y/N) pointed out.

“We’re gonna be the best hero team ever!” Kentaro declared, grabbing ahold of his sister’s hand and raising it above their heads. Much like a referee would to the winner at the end of the match.

“You guys wanna heros?” Mina questioned.

“Yea! I wanna be like my moms and dad!” Kentaro shouted.

“Miyuki?”

“Mhm. I wanna help people too.” She attempted to shout but she had a naturally quiet voice. Miyuki trying to shout sounded like a normal person’s tone, it was cute.

“You two will do great things, especially with us supporting you.” Kirishima never would have thought he would have been so happy to have kids, even if it wasn’t the way he had imagined. He was glad that they liked his quirk and didn’t hate it.

“AshidoKirishima hero team, go!” Kentaro took off towards their room.

“Gooo!” Miyuki yelled, but it wasn’t at all loud.

“Why did they include my name? They’re both Ashido’s.” Kirishima was puzzled.

“Maybe because since they get their quirks from Ashido's and you Kirishima.”

“Kids are weird.”

“Hey, our crumb snatchers are great.”

“That they are.”

Word count- 2439

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.9K 476 17
Just a normal love story of how two strangers met then fell in love. [ 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙙 ] ⚠︎⚠︎⚠︎ ✍︎ I do not own any of the characters of my hero a...
98.9K 1.2K 11
|| request status : closed!! || here are some bnha one shots, including ships and reader inserts :) hope u enjoy! DISCLAIMER: I do not own the charac...
892K 22.5K 60
❝ 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴--𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴, 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘦𝘦 ? ❞ My Hero Academia one-shots
36.7K 658 66
NO SMUT/LEMON! Just a bunch of fluff/angst etc scenarios with our favourite hero boys <3! Requests are open!