I Love You More Than Everythi...

By wwatermelonsugar

"It's hard" "Then leave, please stop!" "I cant! Although it's painful, I'm happy with this way" "I don't dese... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 5

2.3K 71 1
By wwatermelonsugar

"Is everyone here?" Jeongyeon asked while we all gathered at the floor with beers forming a circle.

"Hell yes! Everyone's here" Bambam cheerfully said.

"What are we gonna do?" I asked her and take a sit beside rosie.

"We'll play never have I ever"

"Never have I ever? Seriously jeongyeon?" Seulgi asked shaking her head and take a sip on her drink "that game is lame"

"You can go out bearly" she said that cause seulgi to roll her eyes "are you guys ready?" We all nodded.

"We have 10 lives which is our fingers if ever you've already done what each of us said you need to put one of your fingers down and take note we have to be honest here no lies but don't worry no explanation you just need to put down your finger and that's it. The first two to lose will have a punishment" she explained.

"Sounds easy" jungkook said.

"That's what you think" jisoo said and smirk.

"Let's start, I'll go first followed by bambam and continue" jeongyeon said and we all raised our hands.

"Never have I ever try a one night stand" jungkook,jimin,bambam,seulgi,jisoo and jeongyeon put a finger down. Seulgi winced in pain when Irene pinch her side. Nayeon slap jeongyeon's back while chaeng glared at jisoo who's looking at her apologetically.

"Babe don't be mad" jisoo whispered to chaeng but rosé didn't mind her and keep on glaring.

"We're singles so we can do anything we want" jimin said while bambam and jungkook nodded in agreement.

"We don't have to worry about our love of our life because we don't have that in the first place" jungkook said and laugh.

"We're free!" bambam said.

"Owh! That was years ago when we're still not together" jeongyeon said covering herself with pillow because nayeon keep on punching her.

So they're dating. I only know about jisoo and chaeng is it possible that Irene is also with someone here? Is it lisa? Because they're seems together if you talk about how they treat each other.

Lisa facepalm herself "Your stupid you asked the thing that you already did" lisa said to jeongyeon and laugh.

"Are you sure you didn't had a one night stand?" Jisoo asked lisa and lisa shook her head nervously.

"I don't believe" seulgi said.

"I'm not like you, I'm a good girl" she said proudly and glance at me.

"My turn, never have I ever been kicked out of the club or bar" bambam said while lisa and jimin put a finger down.

"I thought you're a good girl manoban?" jeongyeon asked.

"I'm still am, it's just someone said inappropriate words to my girl that day" she said smiled "but that was 4 years ago"

"I'm next, never have I ever had a threesome" jimin said that cause some of us to choke on our drinks.

"That's disgusting" chaeng said.

"Eww no way" nayeon said while jungkook slowly putting his  finger down.

"The fuck kookie!"

"Seriously dude?!"

"Oh my god!"

"How was it?" Irene slap seulgi's arm "I'm just kidding"

"No explanation right?" Jungkook said "never have I ever had a friends with benefits" bambam put a finger down.

"I'll tell your mom about this" we laugh because of how terrified bambam's face is.

"No lis no!! I was still college that time, I don't know what am I doing" he said crying but a fake one.

"Okay my turn" seulgi said

"You better asked a good question kang" irene said and seulgi quickly nodded.

"O-of course, never have I ever broke a promise" she said and all of us put a finger down.

"I think all people did that"

"Probably"

We continue playing the never have I ever game until jeongyeon, seulgi, jungkook and lisa have the lowest lives 4 while me, irene and chae have the highest lives which is 7. Cans are scattered on the floor and some of us are kind of tipsy now.

"Never have I ever dated someone just because I didn't want to be single" they're all put a finger down except from me, irene and lisa.

Well I've never been in a relationship and the fact that most of their questions is about dating. can't relate.

"Never have I ever got ditch on a date" I said and lisa is the only one who put a finger down.

"Oh!" That's what they said and their smiling sadly.

"Uhm did I say something wrong?" I looked at them confused while they stayed silent.

"Okay I'm next" rosé said broking the awkwardness "never have I ever like or love someone here romantically" nayeon, jeongyeon, rosé, jisoo, seulgi, irene and lisa put a finger down.

When lisa and irene put their fingers down they look at each other and smiles.

Okay? What was that?

"Never have I ever love someone who doesn't love me back" jisoo asked and they're all put a finger down except from me.

"Really jennie? Are you that lucky to always have the person you love?" Chae asked.

"Lucky bitch" nayeon.

"Teach me how to do that" jimin said.

"I want to learn too" this time it's jungkook.

"I've never love someone before so no I'm not a lucky bitch" I said and smiled at them.

"I thought Irene is the one who have a rock heart here" jeongyeon said while irene just give her a fake smile.

"Hey! I don't have a rock heart I just don't want to be in a relationship right now, get it?" I said and they all looked at me suspiciously.

"Okay jen we get it" seulgi said like she's still not convinced at what I said.

"I'm next!! Never have I ever fallen in love at first sight" nayeon asked and we waited for a seconds before jeongyeon put her finger down followed by lisa.

"I'm saved!! Thank God!!" Seulgi said and did a funny dance in front of us.

"We'll just talk about the punishment tomorrow guys because we're kind of tipsy now and some of us still need to drive " chae said and we all nodded in agreement.

11:28 am

We cleaned our mess in the living room first before chaeng and jisoo walked us outside.

"Where's jimin and jungkook bam?" Jisoo asked.

"Their in the car now they fall asleep asap because of drunkenness" he said

"Are you sure you can drive their home?" Lisa asked who's standing beside me with her hands on her pocket.

"Yeah I didn't drink that much because I already know what will happen to those two" he said and get his keys "we'll go first guys thanks for inviting us chaeng happy birthday again take care y'all" he hugged us one by one before he walked towards his car and drove away.

"We also need to go guys thanks again see you around" nayeon and jeongyeon said hugging us before they drove away.

"Take care you two on your way" I said to irene and seulgi then we hugged each other.

"Bye hyun" lisa said sweetly and Irene smiled at her. We wave at them before they drove away.

"I need to go too we still need to continue our photoshoot tomorrow bye guys love you" I give them a flying kiss and was about to walk when rosé called me.

"Wait jen! Did you bring your car with you?" Rosé asked.

Shit! I forgot I just took a cab earlier because I thought I could get home early that's why I didn't bring my car.

"No but I'll just take a cab rosie don't worry" I said and smiled at her.

"It's dangerous jen" jisoo said and looked at lisa "can you take her home lis? It's midnight already something might happen to her" She looked at the two first then me.

"It's oka-" I was about to insist when she cut me off

"Of c-course if it's okay with her" she said while looking at me and I don't know what's gotten into me that I nodded at her.

"Becareful driving" chaeng said and we bid our goodbyes to the them before we walked towards her car.

She turned on the engine and looked at me "what's your address?" She asked.

After I told her my address I close my eyes and then drifted to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

322K 6.8K 30
"Do it or you won't meet each other again!" "Let's just do it, I can't bare the thoughts of losing you." Lalisa Manoban and Jennie Kim, two best frie...
39.9K 1.1K 62
"Rejection is way better than what-ifs Jennie," I said and glance at her. "You need to, try it first at least," she muttered. "You think? Even if I k...
28.9K 724 20
I got the Title off of Jackson Wang's music, LMLY. You should definitely listen to it if you haven't. His other music as well! ~ "Don't leave me lovi...
105K 2.6K 32
"What again? Leaving me behind, its that what you do right?"Crying hard pushing her away. "Why don't you fight with me?" "What I am to you? Am I not...