Memories (Haikyuu Fanfic)

CrystalVortex द्वारा

"My memories aren't that vivid, most are gone." "Then let's make some good memories together..." "... Yeah." ... अधिक

☁ Memories ☁
ⅩⅠ
ⅩⅡ
Ⅹ Ⅲ
Ⅹ Ⅳ
Ⅹ Ⅴ

Ⅹ Ⅵ pt. 1

130 6 0
CrystalVortex द्वारा

Chapter 16 pt. 1

- Shinomiya, Mei -

"You'll be riding with us to Tokyo. I'm sure a student council member already filled you in on the details on what you're supposed to do right?" The basketball club adviser pushed up his glasses as he raised an eyebrow.

Mei flashed a small smile, "Yes. What time are we leaving?" She asked.

The adviser set down the papers he was holding, "They didn't tell you that?"

"Not that I recall."

"We're leaving on friday after lunch, you'll be excused from your afternoon classes to join us." He informed the brown haired girl.

Mei bowed down slightly, "Okay sensei." She turned around and started walking.

"Wait!" The adviser called out making her stop on her tracks and turn around. "I forgot to give you this," he hands Mei a sheet of paper with the club adviser's signature, the basketball coach's signature and the principal's signature all signed at the bottom.

"What's it for?" Mei asked the adviser, looking at the paper.

"It's an excuse letter to give to your homeroom teacher stating that you'll be excused from all classes on friday starting 1 in the afternoon." He smiled warmly.

Mei bowed down again and said thanks before leaving the faculty office.

On her way towards her room, she bumped into Takeda-sensei who looked like he was in a hurry.

He perked up seeing Mei, "Mei-chan, so great that I bumped into you. Can you tell Sawamura-kun that Coach Ukai will be late this afternoon but they should still start practicing on schedule." Before Mei could say anything, Takeda said thanks and went on his way towards the faculty room.

Mei sighed muttering what to say to Daichi, "Coach Ukai... late... still practice on schedule..."

——

"Hey Kenma, I'm gonna visit Fukurōdani this friday after class to practice, maybe play a few rounds, wanna join us?" The bed headed captain asked his pudding haired kouhai who was busy playing with his PSP to even look at Kuroo.

"Huh? Is it just practice?" Kenma asked, continuously tapping on the buttons.

"Yeah, maybe eat out with them afterwards." Kuroo shrugged not really sure about other plans other than practice.

"Hmmm..." Kenma hummed.

"Are you joining?" Kuroo asked again, his eyes now fixated on Kenma's game, it was persona 3 portable and by the looks of it he was fighting a mini boss.

Kenma stayed silent for a while as he kept on pushing buttons till he managed to kill off the boss.

He looked up at Kuroo with a blank expression, "No thanks. I'll probably just play games and enjoy a practice free weekend."

Kuroo chuckled, "Well if you ever change your mind then. I'll try to ask the others if they want to join in."

——

"It's only you?" Bokuto asked the other line as he continued to circle around the hall outside his classroom.

"I didn't ask the others."

"You should've!" Bokuto whined, stomping his foot.

"They're probably not interested."

Bokuto glared, "What do you mean?! Everyone's interested in me!" He announced, a little too loud as people started looking at him weirdly.

Even Akaashi couldn't understand the context of his senior's sudden outburst.

"Whatever. What time?"

Bokuto huffed, "Dismissal around 4."

"Okay."

Bokuto ended the call and shoved his phone in his pocket, steam coming out of his ears as he stomped his way towards Akaashi.

"Who was that Bokuto-san?" Akaashi asked, being careful not to get on any of Bokuto's emo nerves.

"I'll tell you later." Bokuto waved off the topic, "Anyways, the gym is available for us right?"

Akaashi nodded, "Yes but we have to wait till the practice match with the basketball team ends."

Bokuto slapped Akaashi's back making him move forward a step, "Good job Akaashi!"

——

- Shinomiya, Mei -

Mei walked down the stairs, heading for the gym as she chanted "coach ukai late... still practice on schedule" over and over so as to not forget.

She walked passed Kageyama who was on his way to the vending machine, the two didn't really talk other than bowing before they decided to walk together.

"Coach late.. practice..." Mei chanted making Kageyama look at her weirdly, but shrugged it off, who knows what Mei was up to, Kageyama sure didn't know.

Kageyama stopped at the vending machine, bowing lightly towards the chanting female who also bowed in response.

"Must be trying to summon a spirit." Kageyama concluded as he placed his money in and punched two drinks at the same time, he wanted to know if he could get two drinks this time, but to his dismay, only one milk carton came out of the machine.

He took the milk, shrugged his shoulders and punched the straw in as he started walking back to his classroom.

The gym doors were getting nearer, Mei continued on her chant till she went inside, only to find Kiyoko, the club's manager, folding towels.

She stopped in front of Kiyoko who stared at her with a soft look in her eyes and a small smile forming on her lips, "What is it Shinomiya-san?"

"U-Uhm! Takeda sensei told me to tell Daichi-senpai this and I thought he was here but I'm running out of break time." Mei stuttered.

"Can I relay the message then?" Kiyoko offered.

Mei's eyes sparkled, "Thanks Kiyoko-senpai! Takeda-sensei said coach Ukai will be coming in late but they should still practice as scheduled."

Kiyoko nodded, "Yosh, I'll tell Daichi when I go back, okay?" She smiled, "You should go back to your classroom so you won't be late."

Mei grinned, "Thanks! I'll see you around senpai!" She waved goodbye and started walking back to her room.

On the way she spotted Tsukishima on the emergency staircase, facing the field, talking with someone on his cell

"I didn't ask the others."

Tsukishima shrugged his shoulders, "They're probably not interested."

The tall blond turned around locking eyes with Mei who waved at him. His face turned sour as he moved his phone away from his ear, the person he was talking to must've shouted.

He held his phone back near his ear, "Whatever. What time?" He listened for a few seconds before nodding, "Okay."

He checked his phone before shoving it into his pocket as he waved at Mei, "Hey."

"Hi Tsukishima-san! Who were you talking to?" Mei asked, tilting her head to the side.

Tsukishima shook his head, "Just a friend outside school." He smiled a little, startling Mei.

He frowned at Mei's reaction, "What?"

"Y-You smiled!" Mei gasped, then ended up bursting into laughter.

Tsukishima huffed, "Urusai. Let's go to class."

Mei nodded and the two went on their way to class together.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

4.5K 94 16
Some of our favorite characters from Haikyuu! No requests can't keep up with them right now.
957K 34.7K 52
You are the childhood friend of Hinata. Your guys' mothers were friends and the two of you have been together since you were babies because of their...
156K 4.7K 37
a collection of one-shots featuring you and your favorites! (your faves from s1-s2 because that's where we were when i was still writing) 》haikyuu...
200K 5.1K 29
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 𝖺 𝗌𝗁𝗒 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖺 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗋𝗍-𝗍𝖾𝗆𝗉𝖾𝗋𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗈𝗒 𝗆𝖾𝖾𝗍 𝖺𝖼𝖼𝗂𝖽𝖾𝗇𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒, 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖽 𝗈�...