Protector Of Worlds ~ Teen wo...

By cinderpixle

One family over the whole multi-verse is picked to connect the whole of the multi-verse. How they do that tra... More

Cast and copyright
Trailer
How We Got Into This Mess
They Just Had To Be Drunk
Between The Wolf and The Moon
Dropping the game, Explaining the Magic
Murder Victim, Wrong Killer
No Moon Still Violence
Dreams, and Stiles Sweet Talk
Lunch, Dates, Phone Calls, and School Busses
The Danger of Wolves-band
There is a Reason Blockbuster is Closed On My Earth
Maybe He Can Live With This
Weakness Is The Key
He gave him an hour
Getting Drunk, and A few Panic Attacks
Fighting the Moon
Car Chase and Symbolism
He followed us
Confrontation
The Teenage Equivalent of a Ball
Part Two
Morphine and Funerals
New Wolf on Block
Good Girl gets Fangs
Lone wolf gets a pack
New Information
Crystal Clear
Hisses Everywhere You Go
50 Feet
Rave, I Think
One Life Lost a Seconded Reborn
'Well That's New'
Because I'm Freaking Out
The Key To Saving Him
Three Not Normal Teens Enjoying A not Normal Night
Part 3a
Open Wounds Can Heal
The Start Of The End
A night with Homicidal Werewolves
Don't think about The bug
Bus Ride Headed For Hell
He Is The True Alpha
The Life Story Of Derek Hale
The Banshee Tell
Life in A Cell
We Don't Know What To Do
The Sixteen Hours
Pro nostrum officium potest non evenire non auxilium tuum
What Is The Doppelganger?
Part 3B
Hallucinating
Malia
[Insert John Mulaney Quote Here: One About Feeling Crazy Please]
Let the nightmare begin
I Swear to God
Giving Me Hope
A world without Color
My mind is Pinned to a Wall
Nightmare
Chaos and Strife
Bandages in the White Room
I fear for You Allison Argent
The Ones You Can't Save
The plans for our Lives
Part Four
A Sea OF Sand
Rain On His Parade
The Bite of an Innocent
While I'm Still Here
Devenford Prep
Not an update
Well, Well, Well
Pestilence
Knocking on death's door
Banshees and Doppelgangers
Into The Fire
We Can Save Them
sleep. You Lose Fear.
May The Truth Come To Bite Me In The Ass
A Real Date
Going berserk
One Last Dance
Homecoming
Epilogue
This is not the end (Author's Note)
Extras
Incorrect Quotes
Tattoo
If I Die Young
Love Vs. In Love
Look To The Stars
Inter-Dimensional Conversation
Kiss Me
You can Have It!
The Dangers Of A Flame
Senior Scribe
Author's Note

Motel California

62 5 1
By cinderpixle

*Trigger Warning. Mentions of Suicide and Suicidal Actions. Read At your own risk.*

Chapter Six : Motel California

"Cait. Caitlin." Scott was shaking me awake. "Hey, we're stopping for the night." Scott said standing up. I smile and grab my bag.

When we got off the bus, my heart crawled into my lungs, this place gave me the creeps. "I've seen worse." Scott said, stepping off the bus after me.

"Where have you seen worse?' Stiles asked his best friend as he got off the bus.

Coach blew his whistle, "Listen up. The meet's been pushed till tomorrow. This is the closest motel with the most vacancies and least amount of good judgment when it comes to accepting a bunch of degenerates like yourselves. You'll be paring up, choose wisely."

Lottie rolled her eyes at Coach before going to get us a key. 212. Right next to Scott and Stiles, then the twins we're next to us and Lydia and Allison were right below us. "So you gonna tell me what happened on the bus?" Lottie asked as she dramatically sat down.

"I don't even know what you're talking about." I went to the bathroom and used the crappy provided toothpaste.

"You and Scott got kinda hands-y on the bus."

"I fell asleep."

"Even before that."

THIRD PERSON POV

Scott McCall and Stiles Stilinski plopped down on the two twin mattresses of their motel room. They both laid back and Stiles started the normal supernatural talk. "All right so I have five." He said waving the number around on his fingers.

"Five. You have five suspects?"

"Yeah, it was originally 11. Well, ten technically, I guess. I had Derek on there twice."

"Okay, so who's number one? Harris?"

"Just because he's missing doesn't mean he's dead."

"So if he's not dead, our chemistry teacher is out secretly committing human sacrifices."

"Good point Scott. I guess that just sounded way better in my head."

"What if it's somebody else at school? Like, you remember Matt? We didn't know that he was killing people."

"Excuse me?" Stiles asked, getting off his bed. "I'm sorry what? I- yes we did. I called that from day one actually."

"Yeah, but we never really seriously thought that it was Matt."

"Uhh I did. I was quite serious, actually. Deadly serious. No one listened to me."

"Okay, who were the other four?"

"Derek's sister, Cora. No one knows anything about her, and she's Derek's sister. Next your boss."

"My boss?"

"Yeah your boss. I don't really like the whole OBI-WAN thing he's got going on. You know, it freaks me out." Scott just gave a puzzled look. "Oh my god. Have you still not seen star wars?"

"I swear if we make it back alive, I will watch the movie."

"It just makes me crazy."

"Okay Stiles who are the last two?"

Stiles sat back on his bed. HE sighed, "Lydia. She was totally controlled by Peter, and she had no idea so..."

For a moment no one said anything in room 213. "And the last one?" Scott asked.

"Cait." Stiles paused at the thought of his best friend unitanally committing murder. "I mean these visions are really beating her up, you know? What if it's like a reves kanima. Cait has a vision of someone dying, and then someone else kills them for her."

Scott sighted and went to the bathroom. Something felt off, he knew that. For a minute he just started into the mirror. Slowly he brought his hand to his eye, pulling down the skin around it. When he looked closer into his brown eyes they turned red. Not gold, red.

FIRST PERSON POV~Caitlin Roads/Holmes

Someone knocked on the door. "Yeah come in, it's unlocked!" Lottie yelled, still reading her book. The red door opened slowly, so slow I thought Coach was finally going to kill us all, but it was just Stiles.

"Hey I'm going to the vending machine you two want anything?"

"Just a hershey bar." I say shrugging, not really sure why something about this question felt off. Like something was going to happen at the wedding machine.

"Not sure. I'll just come with." Lottie said, placing a bookmark in her book.

When the two left I started walking around the room. The red walls were scratched up, like a wolf had taken his claws to them. Or a werewolf on a full moon. The shower had grime in every corner, and the pillows smelled like wet dog. The blankets were neatly folded but had small holes in the bottom. There was a small green chair in the corner that clashed with everything else in the room. It was truly Motel Hell.

There was a new knock on the door. "Stiles you know Lottie has the key, so if it was locked you could still get in!" I yell, tracing my hand over a set of claw marks. The door creaked open this time, like it was about to fall of it's hinges.

When I turned expecting Stiles and Lottie, I was faced with Scott. Not that it was a bad thing, but there was this look in his eyes. His jaw was hanging open a bit. Almost like he was sleep walking. "Scott?" He didn't say anything just got closer to me. "Scott!" He took a few more steps.

"Do you know something?"

I laugh, "Jesus christ, you scared the cap out. No. well maybe- what would I know?"

"My eyes."

My heart skipped a beat. "What about your eyes?"

"They were red."

"Then get some sleep."

"Not bloodshot, the iris. My eyes were red not gold." Scott took four more steps to me. "Do you know something?"

"No. Well- Allison said your eyes were red last night. With the alphas." Scott walked closer, this time grabbing my wrist.

"What's happening to me? What's happening to us!" The grip on my wrist got tighter. The door was still open. I heard footsteps on the stairs on the stairs. I could tell it was Lottie and Stiles just by the hush whisper in their voice.

"Scott!" Lottie dropped what she was holding and ran into the room, pulling Scott off of me.

"Dude what the hell!" Stiles yelled, as I pulled my arm back trying not to show the bruise forming.

"What, Cait Lottie, What the hell are you guys doing?" Scott asked, getting off the floor.

"WHAT ARE WE DOING! You just came in here and started- I DON'T EVEN KNOW!"

"Came in here? Wait, I'm in your room?" Scott asked, looking at us all weird.

"Yeah, Scott, what the hell are you doing here?" Stiles asked, trying to block Scott from me.

"I don't remember coming here." He confesses.

"Scott, do you remember what you were asking me about?" I stepped forward despite, Stiles and Lottie trying to hold me back.

"No-" He looked at my bruise. "Did I do that. Cait, I'm so sorry I-"

"Hey I've done worse. Scott I think you better get some sleep."

"Yeah- I- uh, I'm gonna go." Scott walked out of the room, guilt ridden.

I turned back around to face Lottie and Stiles. Lottie looked ready to punch someone, and Stiles was clearly fighting off, just yelling his head off at Scott. "Cait let us see it." Stiles said walking closer. I held out my wrist. You could see the gap in the bruising from where his fingers were. "What was he asking you, that it mattered so much?" Stiles asked, dropping my wrist.

"He was asking about his eyes."

"Which set?" Lottie asked, giving me a side hug.

"Wolf. He was asking why they were red."

"RED! Like an alpha? Why the hell would his eyes be red? Does that mean Dereks dead?"

"I DON'T STILES! And no if Derek was dead, and Scott got his power he would have had to be the one to kill Derek, seeing as Derek's first was really Isaac."

"So why the hell did he think his eyes were red?" Stiles asked.

"He must have heard what Allison and I were talking about on the bus."

"Which was?" Lottie asks, pulling me down to sit on a bed.

"Last night, when they fought Deucalion, Allison was there. She said for a split second, even though everyone was still alive, Scott's eyes were red."

"I have to go talk to him." Stiles runs out of the room.

"Yeah. I should come too. Cait, why don't you go check on the twins." I nod, and lick my lower lip.

I waited for a few minutes not really wanting to get up after what just happened. When I got outside the room Alliosn and Lydia were breaking into a room down the hall. "Lydia!" She didn't listen to me and just kept trying to break into the room. I ran down the hall after them Alliosn was looking at her like she was crazy but let her break into the room.

Lydia gets the door open after a bit of struggle. "Hello?" I try to turn on the light switch but nothing happens, the room stays dark. Lydia takes a few heavy breaths before going into the room.

"Lydia, what are doing?"

"Allison what is up with her?"

"I don't know, she said that she heard the people next to us shoot each other. And now she's breaking into the room."

"Hello?" Lydia calls again. Allison and I take a few steps into the room. Lydia found a standing light and turned it on. The room was vacant. I didn't even have beds. There was a drop cloth on the floor and spackle around the walls. There was a set of scaffolding in the corner of the room, and old work boots, but that was it. "It had to be right here." Lydia said in disbelief. "It was a guy and a girl, and I mean they sounded younger but..They were here."

"I believe you." Allison said, takes a few steps to her best friend.

"So do I. After everything we've been through, this doesn't even rate top 20 on the crazy list, so we believe you." Lydia just turns to the face the wall behind her. She walks closer to it, and closer till she puts her hand on it. "Lydia." She sprints out of the room and back to hers. Me and Allison share a quick look before chasing after her.

"Allison we need to leave. There is something seriously wrong with this place. Cait you can come to." Lydia was rushing around the room, packing up her things.

"But they were suicided, not murders,"

"What were suicides?" I asked the two girls. I pulled my jacket over my arm hoping that neither of them would see the bruise.

"This motel has the highest suicide rate in all of California." Alliosn explains to me.

"Yeah, they keep a marker of it in the desk area. 198, all suicides." Lydia tells me, still running around the room.

"Back to my original point, this place isn't haunted, right?" Allison asked.

"Maybe it is." Lydia said sighing, "You know I bet that couple made their suicide pact in that very room. Maybe that's why they're renovating. Maybe they've been scraping brain matter off the wood paneling." Lydia was almost crying now.

"Well then maybe we should find out." I say, already half-way out the door.

The three of us marched to the front desk, the only sound was Lydia's heels on the ground. When we got there the respintist was gone. "Well there goes that." Lydia said with no emotion.

"Wait, look at the sign." I say reading the number that now said 201.

"Yeah, Lydia didn't you say the sign read 198?"

"It was 198. I swear to god it was 198."

"Okay so what do we do?" I asked, still pulling down my sleeve.

"We find the three more suicides, right?" Allison asked hastily.

"Or the three about to happen." Lydia said. Her eyes going wide.

Lydia pulls out her phone and texts Stiles and Lottie. "You said they were with Scott?"

"I mean unless they went back to our room to make out, yeah they would be with Scott." I said my feet already making their way back upstairs to Stiles and Scott's room. The four of us went into Lottie and my room hoping Scott wouldn't overhear.

"Cait why is there a bruise on your wrist?"

"Yeah it looks like someone grabbed you." Allison adds to Lydia's question.

"Someone did grab her." Lottie said, taking a seat.

"Yeah Scott went all psycho on her, Lottie pulled him off, and as soon as he hit the floor, he didn't remember any of it." Stiles said, folding his arms over his chest.

"The last time I ever saw him like that was the full moon. And trust I would know seeing as Stiles and I were the ones to lock him up." I add.

"Yeah, and when Lottie left, Scott was acting weird again. But Really Boyd who seemed off. Lottie and I watched him put his first through the vending machine." Stiles told the rest of us. Lottie nodded to agree with his story.

"See it is the motel. Either we need to get out of here right now, or.. Someone needs to learn how to do an exorcism ASAP. Before every werewolf goes crazy and kills everyone." Lydia said grabbing a bible.

"Or themselves." I say.

"Yeah what if it's not just the motel, the number in the office went up by three right?" Stiles asked and we all nodded.

"You mean like the three scrifeses?" Allison asked.

"Or three werewolves." Lottie pieces together.

"Scott, Isaac and Boyd. The three of the same type of wolf. They're all betas." I say, as I started to feel my heartbeat in my temples.

"Maybe we were meant to come here." Stiles said.

"That's why we need to get the hell out, now? Please?" Lydia says, but to no avido because Stiles just takes the bible from her hand. Stiles opens the book to a page where the headline read '28 year-old Man Hangs Self At the Infamous Glen Capri' Stiles shakes the book out onto my bed, as more newspaper clippings fall out. Each of which had a different suicid.

"Look at these two." Lydia said, moving two clippings together. "They both mention the room 212."

"These are all the suicides from this room." Lottie pointed out.

"So if every room has a bible.." I drag.

"There could be articles in all of them." And Allison finishes.

"Oh well that's a beautiful thing. Most places leave a mint under the pillow This one leaves a record of all the horrible deaths that occurred." Stiles jokes.

"What if the room next me and Allison has the one about the couple?"

All five of us rush out of the room, Stiles runs down the hall to the now locked room. "Stiles i swear that wasn't locked." I say trying to get the door open myself.

"Forget it. We need to get Scott, Isaac and Boyd out of here." Allison said.

"Wait Cait, where are the twins?" Lottie asked, horror struck over her face.

"We're right here." Evlynn said starting up the stairs.

"Did anyone else hear that?" Lydia asked.

"Yeah it sounded like a handsaw." Chloe said.

"HAND SAW!" the rest of us yell, starting to run to the faint noise. I burned open the door to room 217. Ethan stood inside with a hand saw pointed at his gut.

"ETHAN NO!"

"ETHAN DON'T!" All of us were yelling as Stiles tried to get the hand saw away from Ethan. Lydia pulled the plug from the wall as soon as Ethan almost cut Stiles arm off. THe alpha got out his claws and started trying to claw himself. I moved my own hands, the air around Ethan made it so he couldn't move his. He was fighting hard, so hard that he fell onto the heater in the center of the room.

He hissed in pain, "What just happened?" Ethan left the room.

"Ethan!" We all went after him.

"Did any of you even care about what I just said. I don't know how I got there or what I was doing."

"Okay you could be a little bit more helpful, you know?"

"Stiles, lay off him, Okay he almost just died." I tell my friend as all of us descend the stairs.

"What now?" Chloe asked, holding her arms.

"Me and the twins will find Scott, the rest of you get to Isaac and Boyd." Allison said as her Chloe and Evlynn started back upstairs. "Remember the best thing to do is get them out of this place."

"Stiles doesn't this feel all to fimaler?" I ask.

"Yeah I wasn't going to say anything because.."

"Lydia's birthday, when we all got aconite poisoning." Lottie finishes.

"Come on, if it's anything like what I did, we have to find Isaac and Boyd."

"I think Isaac said he was in room 113." I say, my sneakers moving over the payment of the parking lot.

I stop mid step when a vision passes my head. Derek and the back of a girl's head. They were talking and Derek struggled to sit up. His wounds were black like Scott's, and his hair was shiny from sweat. I couldn't hear anything they said, but it seemed like the girl may have saved his lif. "CAITLIN!" Stiles yelled my name. When I opened my eyes Stiles was holding me. "What did you see?" He asked as I pulled away. Starting back to Isaac and Boyd.

"Derek, he was alive. Beaten up and his wounds were blackened but he was alive."

"Okay that's good, but now Lydia feels really guilty and your sister is chasing her."

"What happened?"

"You uh, stopped in the middle of the parking lot, then fell over, and when I caught you your eyes were closed. Cait, please tell me this isn't affecting you too?"

"No it was just a vision." I look over to see Lydia and Lottie stopped at the other end of the parking lot. I forget everything Stiles just told me, and run over to the two of them. "LYDIA!"

"Shh!" Lottie shh's me as we get closer. Lydia bends down to the grate below her. "Lydia what do you hear?"

"A baby crying. I hear... I hear water running."

"Anything else?" Stiles asked.

"Oh my god. She's drowning the baby! Someone's drowning!" Lydia yells as she stands up.

The four of us are now full out sprinting to room 113. I mean we get there and Stiles kicks the door in. The bathroom door was open and Boyd was in the full tube, a safe on his chest.

"He blocked the drain, I can't get to it." Lottie said as she neeld down next to the tube. "Guys help me." Me and He started trying to push the safr off of Boyd while Stiles struggled with the drain.

"Is he Dead how long can a werewolf stay underwater?" Lydia asked, nearly hyperventilating.

"We don't know!" Stiles and I yell, still trying to push the safe off of Boyd. Stiles gives up and walks backwards till he hits the heater.

"Ow!" He winces. "Wait a sec, the heater. Heater- Ethan came out of it when he touched the heater."

"What?" All three of us asked.

"It's heat, heat, fire. Heat does it alright we need something-"

"You can't light fire underwater!" Lydia yells.

"No, but I can." I light my hand and focus on the flame as I push my hand under the water. I touch the side of Boyd's neck. As soon as he feels it his eyes light gold, and he sits from the water, pushing the safe off of himself. Water is dripping down him as I walk back into the room. "Guys where's Isaac?" Right when I asked a whimpering could be heard from under one of the beds.

I lean down pressing my head to the floor. "Hey Isaac. This is gonna hurt." I light my hand and reach under the bed. As soon as the flame comes in contact with his skin he wolves out flipping the bed over so it hits the window.

"Cait?" He asked panting.

"Come on we need to find Scott." As soon as we walk out from the room the twins and Allison march up to us.

"We can't find Scott anywhere."

"It's happening to him two, isn't it?' Stiles asked.

"It has to be." Lydia said. As soon as we turn the corner we stop.

Scott stands covered in gasoline, holding a safety flair that was on the bus. "Scott..." I choke out, trying to get closer to him. All of us walk so we are on the other side of him. That way he could see us. "Scott.." I cry again. Tears already falling. No one says anything. A can of red gas lays on the ground. My chest tights like my lungs were collapsing in on themselves.

"There's no hope." Scott says finally.

"Scott there's always hope." I cried out, tears blurring my vision.

"Not for me. Not for Derek" My beats begging to shortant.

"Derek's not dead. Cait saw him in a vision." Stiles chokes out.

"Every time I try to fight back, it just gets worse. People keep getting hurt. People keep getting killed."

"Scott listen to me okay? This isn't you alright? I may joke about who you always see on the brightside, but you do. And it saves lives. Scott please!" Lottie was crying also as she said the words.

Stiles steps forward, "Scott this is someone inside your head telling you to do this-"

"What if it isn't? What if it is just me? What if doing this is actually the best thing that I could possibly do for everyone else? It all started that night. The night I got bitten. You remember the way it was before that? You and me- Stiles, we were nothing. We weren't popular. We weren't good at lacrosse. We weren't important. We were no one. Maybe I should just go back to being no one again." Scott was breathing heavy on the words. "No one at all."

"Scott you're not no one!" I cry.

"She's right Scott, you're not no one." Stiles walks closer to his best friend. "Okay? You're someone, you're- Scott you're my best friend. Okay? I need you." Stiles keeps walking closer. "Scott you're my brother. All right so.." Stiles grabs the flair that was in Scott's hand, stepping into the gas, "So if you're gonna do this, then... Then I think you're just gonna have to take me with you. All right?" By now Scott Stiles and I couldn't see through the tears, there were three sounds, the wind, the flair, and our sobbs. Stiles takes the flair from Scott's hand completely and throws it to the side.

"NO!" Lydia screams as the wind moves the flair into the gas. I hold my breath and raise both my hands. The flames stop moving. Slowly I lower my body and hands to the ground, and the flames come with. When I press my hands to the pavement, the flames dispare. When I turn around tears are still dripping down my face. Lydia had Scott and Stiles pressed to the ground, and Allison, Lottie Chloe and Evlynn had their own bodies on the cement.

Scott got off the ground first running over to me. My body was shaking from what I had just done. I never was able to control a flame I didn't create. "Cait, Cait! Look at me." He begs as I tilted my head up to look into his eyes. "I'm okay, you're okay, all of us are okay. And what you just did, could have saved our lives." A new wave of tears flood down my face as I bring Scott closer. He was still drenched in gas, but I didn't care, he was alive, that was all that mattered. A sob shakes my body as he holds me to his chest.

"You're okay." I repeat into the cotton of his shirt.

He pulls away, "I'm sorry."

"For what?"

"Hurting you." Gently he lifted my wrist to show the bruise that was still there. "I'm so sorry."

"Hey, Scott, look at me okay? I don't care. As long as your okay."

The next morning I woke to the sun in the bus windows. Isaac and Boyd had slept in seats 7 and 8 on either side of the aisle. Lottie slept in seat one across from the twins who slept in seat one on the other side. Stiles slept in seat six across from Lydia and Allison. And Scott slept in seat 5 across from me. After the last two nights he just had I wan't letting Scott out of my sight.

Coach walked onto the bus, stirring everyone else out of sleep. "I don't wanna know. I really don't want to know, But in case you missed the announcement. The meet's cancelled so we're heading home. Pack It in. Pack It in!" Scott and I scrambled to the back of the bus where we sat the day before, Stiles, and Lottie following half asleep still.

Ethan came over to the four of us and sat down across from me. "I don't know what happened last night, but I'm pretty sure you saved my life."

"Actually Cait and I saved your life, But not that it matters that much. It's just a minor detail." Stiles said sitting back in his and Lottie's seat.

"So i'm gonna give you something. We're pretty sure Derek's still alive. But he killed one of ours. That means one of two things can happen. Either he joins our pack..."

"And he kills his own." Scott adds in.

"Or Kali goes after him, and we kill him. That's the way it works."

"You know your little honner code is messed up." Lottie mumbles as Ethan starts to stand.

"Lydia look at Coach's shirt." I hear Evlynn say as Coach makes his way down the bus.

"Coach can I see your whistle for a second?" Lydia asked, already removing the string that allows it to hang from Coach's neck. Lydia sits back down and covers the whistle with her hand like she was going to light a cigarette. Slowly she blows into the black object. But instead of an ear shattering noise when she removed her hand a small pile of wolfsbane lay in it. "Wolfsbane." she said, showing us her hand.

"So everytime coach blew the whistle on the bus, Scott Isaac Boyd-" Chloe starts.

"And Ethan." Lydian finishes.

"We all inhaled it." Scott said, tilting his head.

"You were all poisoned by it." Allison said leaning over the aisles.

"It makes so much more sense now. Even Cait." Lottie said, looking over at me.

"That's why your visions were going crazy." Stiles noted, also turning his head to face me.

"So that's how the Darach got in our heads. That's how he did it." I say. I paused for a moment before taking the whistle from Lydia and chucking it out the window just as the bus began to move.

"HEY HOLMES!" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 35 15
yn travels to different universes trying to find her true loves and her family but what happens when she gets stuck in a universe and can't leave til...
204K 6.8K 68
𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗒𝗻𝗲: π˜‹π˜ͺ𝘒𝘳π˜ͺ𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘧 π˜”π˜ͺ𝘹𝘦π˜₯ π˜‰π˜­π˜°π˜°π˜₯ 𝘚𝘦𝘳π˜ͺ𝘦𝘴 "π™ΏπšŠπš’πš—πšπš’πš—πš πš’πšœ 𝚊 πš‹πš•πš’πš—πš πš–πšŠπš—'𝚜 πš™πš›πš˜πšπšŽπšœπšœπš’πš˜πš—. π™·πšŽ οΏ½...
969 82 30
Nobody expects something supernatural to happen to them. Those kind of things only happened in comics. Fairy Tales. Unrealistic dreams that you'd fal...
16.9K 247 20
Sarah Princeton, a young witch that moves to Beacon Hills with her mother after an incident with their Coven in Salem Massachusetts. But little do th...