โœจ๐•ƒ๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ๐•”๐•™ โ„‚๐•๐•ฆ๐•“ ๐•€๐•ž๐•’๐•˜๏ฟฝ...

By abbeykat2053

๐•๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•ฅ ๐•’ ๐•ƒ๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ๐•”๐•™ โ„‚๐•๐•ฆ๐•“ ๐•€๐•ž๐•’๐•˜๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ค ๐•“๐• ๐• ๐•œ ๐”ผ๐•ฉ๐•ก๐•–๐•”๐•ฅ ๐•ฅ๐•  ๐•ค๐•–๐•–: โœจโ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ฃ๐•๐•š๐•–โœจ โœจ๐•Š๐•”๐•™๐•๏ฟฝ... More

Welcome!
โœจRivals Pt. 1 || Cooper x Readerโœจ
โœจRivals Pt. 2 || Cooper x Readerโœจ
โœจRivals Pt. 3 || Cooper x Readerโœจ
โœจRivals Pt. 4 || Cooper x Readerโœจ
โœจI Hate Parties || Schlatt x Readerโœจ
โ˜๏ธSix Feet Under || Charlie x Readerโ˜๏ธ
๐Ÿ’–Rainy Sundays || Travis x Female!Reader๐Ÿ’–
โ˜๏ธDo Me a Favor || Ted x Readerโ˜๏ธ
โœจPrince Charming || Noah x Female!Mute!Readerโœจ
โœจPrince Charming Pt. 2 || Noah x Female!Mute!Readerโœจ
๐Ÿ’–Catch Me || Cooper x Reader๐Ÿ’–
๐Ÿ’–Stars || Schlatt x Reader๐Ÿ’–
๐Ÿ’–Please Notice || Charlie x Reader๐Ÿ’–
โœจBreathe || Cooper x Female!Readerโœจ
โœจRunaways || Carson x Readerโœจ
โœจRunaways Pt. 2 || Carson x Readerโœจ
โœจRunaways Pt. 3 || Carson x Readerโœจ
โœจBroken Ties || Travis x Readerโœจ
๐ŸŒงMemories || Lunch Club x Reader๐ŸŒง
โœจInfluences || Josh x Male!Readerโœจ
๐Ÿ’–Sick || Cooper x Female!Reader๐Ÿ’–
๐Ÿ’–Master Bakers || Ted x Reader๐Ÿ’–
๐Ÿ’–Lazy Day || Carson x Female!Reader๐Ÿ’–
โœจNew Recruit Pt. 1 || Cooper x Male!Readerโœจ
โœจNew Recruit Pt. 2 || Cooper x Male!Readerโœจ
๐ŸŒงLost Trust || Noah x Female!Reader ๐ŸŒง
๐Ÿ’–One With Nature || Carson x Female!Reader๐Ÿ’–
โœจSo Long Ago || Mason x Female!Readerโœจ
โ˜๏ธStupid Love Song Pt. 2 || Ted x Female!Readerโ˜๏ธ
Hey...!
๐Ÿ’–Late Nights || Ted x Reader๐Ÿ’–
โ˜๏ธSorry Doesn't Cut it || Charlie x Male!Readerโ˜๏ธ
โœจThe Rajjelorette || Minx x Female!Readerโœจ
๐Ÿ’–The Rajjelorette Pt. 2 || Minx x Female!Reader๐Ÿ’–
โœจHurts Like Hell || Cooper x Male!Readerโœจ
โœจHurts Like Hell Pt. 2 || Cooper x Male!Readerโœจ
โœจOne Year Anniversary || Lunch Club x nb!Readerโœจ
Hey Guys...!
The End

โ˜๏ธStupid Love Song || Ted x Female!Readerโ˜๏ธ

3.3K 60 44
By abbeykat2053

Requested by @Alyssa528292

Thank you all for 16k holy crap <33 Not all angst but uhh sorry in advance :,D

~Your POV~

From the age of nine, I knew singing was my passion. I have always loved it, and even though I'm not absolutely amazing at it, it makes me happy. 

I convinced myself I couldn't make a career out of it, and I've always enjoyed doing random shit online, so I started posting videos on YouTube in my past time as I went to college. I even began streaming on Twitch, which was mainly for my friends' entertainment. They would have me build absurd things in Minecraft and I would apparently replicate said things pretty well. At least enough for my viewer count to go from five to fifty, and then from fifty to a hundred, and soon I was at nearly two hundred viewers a stream. How? I have no idea. I literally only do the randomest shit. That count, however, began to grow when one of my friends wanted me to sing on one of my streams. I was terrified at first, but I picked a song I really like, Heather by Conan Gray, grabbed my guitar, and did a cover of it. Someone screen recorded it and put it on YouTube, of course giving me credit and putting the link to my Twitch in the description. Last I checked, that video has nearly fifty thousand views. 

~

"I don't deserve any of you," I said through teary eyes to my webcam, watching my viewer count grow to nearly 1,000. "So chat, what are you looking for today? I'm up to play some Minecraft, maybe Breath of the Wild?" As I read through what my viewers wanted, I saw a lot of people wanted me to sing again. I smiled. "Alright well what would you like me to sing?" I saw many, many different songs come up, but I saw a lot of Mama Mia, so I caved and reconfigured my setup so my piano was in view and my mic could pick me up. As I was playing, I heard a notification that told me I was being raided. I continued, unable to see my screen, and soon I was laughing awkwardly with a red face as I saw all of the positive messages in the chat. "Thank you all so much, it seriously means the world," I kept reading and I saw a lot of people saying "Ted raid" and then I saw someone named Ted Nivison in my chat say 'Hey that's my song >:(' I chuckled. 

"Ted Nivison, why is that your song?" I asked, and I guess a lot of my fans are fans of this Ted guy because soon pog champs and Ted in all caps flooded my chat. I noticed his name come up again. 'Haven't you seen the SMPLive reunion? I sang it on there' he replied and I shook my head with a laugh. "I don't believe I even know what SMPLive is, let alone that there was a reunion for it. I guess I'll look it up," a whole bunch of people were telling to literally search Ted SMPLive Mama Mia, so I did. I clicked the video and I saw a guy around my age with glasses, a surprisingly deep voice, and dark hair singing the song I just sang. I glanced at chat and saw 'Aww look at her smiling!' which made me smile even more. "Ted, if you would follow me on Twitter, that'd be great. You have me intrigued. My username is the same for everything," I remarked, and a few seconds later I saw 'Ted Nivison is now following you'. I DMed him during that stream and I gave him my discord. He called me very quickly and I answered. 

"So, Ms. Song Stealer, you trying to steal my thunder here?" he asked, and the chat exploded again. I was at almost 2,000 viewers and I was completely overwhelmed. 

"Hey, it was my chat's request! I didn't even know it was your song. And besides how could it be yours if you don't own it, hmmm?" And thus, the friendship between Mr. Ted Nivison and I began. 

~

I admit it didn't take long for me, some twenty-two year old girl in S/n (State name) who just finished college for art and music, to fall for the outgoing theater kid that is Ted. He's just, everything. I have never known anyone to fill the empty parts of me so completely, and every minute I spend talking to him makes me feel whole. 

I started growing as a musician. I even wrote a song of my own that blew up, and a lot of people on TikTok started using it as POV audios which made me all the more happy. And Ted was always there. He helped me write the songs, even. And he introduced me to his friend Madi. Her music blew me away and when we got to do a collab, I finally saw a future for myself. A future in the music industry. 

"Madi, you don't understand how much all of this means to me," I express over a phone call once our song was released, and she chuckles. 

"Trust me, I know how you feel. It's amazing, I know. And I'm so happy to be here for you. I'm so happy Ted can be there, too! It's so great that you two became friends. I have seen a lot of clips of how you guys managed to become so close, and I must say they're fucking hilarious," she comments, and I laugh. 

"Yeah, we're idiots. You should totally join one of my streams and we can perform our song! Or I could go out there and meet you guys and we could all do some crazy group stream, I don't know, maybe I'm being irrational-" 

"Y/n if you could come out here, that would be amazing!" the exclamation was enough for me to buy a plane ticket while still on the phone with Madi and start packing. 

"I have a flight at 6am tomorrow morning, get your ass ready for me to come crashing into your life!" 

~

"Y/N!" I hear as soon as I come around a corner to the baggage claim, and I run over to Madi excitedly, hugging her. Ted's chuckle fills my ears and floods my senses, and when I look up at the friendly giant, I can't help but melt. He wraps his arms around me and I become a puddle. 

"It's great to finally meet you in person, Y/n," he says when I pull away, a smile on his face, and I nod. 

"It's, actually quite intimidating, meeting you in person. I mean I knew you were tall but standing next to you is scary," I back up slightly and he laughs, making my heart swell. I pick up my backpack off the ground to put it over my shoulders and grab my suitcase. 

"Uh, no," I hear, and then my suitcase is taken out of my hands and I pout, folding my arms as Ted carries the case. 

"Thank you," I say, still pouting, making both of them laugh. 

"You're like a three year-old, I swear," he remarks, and my eyes go wide, my jaw dropping. 

"YOU are one to talk! I cannot believe you just said that, Ted," Madi laughs and nods in agreement. 

"She makes a very good point, man," she backs me up, and he huffs loudly, obviously surprised by us making fun of him. We just laugh and get in the car. Madi lets me sit up front and I am grateful. 

We get to Madi's apartment, where I would be staying, and drop off my stuff, before heading over to Ted's place. We grab some of his equipment and we head back to her place to set up for a stream. I spot Madi's piano and other instruments, which makes me smile. 

"Alright gals, we ready to go live?" Ted asks, and we nod. We decide my platform is best for this stream, especially since not all of Ted's fans enjoy singing. 

"Hey guys!" I wave in greeting as people start flooding my stream. I banished Ted and Madi to a different room because I want them to be introduced as guests. "My background is different? Why yes, very observant fan. I am actually in Boston! With some friends," I reply to a comment I see, and once a few hundred people are on, I beckon the other two in. "I am with Madi and Ted!!" I exclaim, and the chat goes crazy. 

"Hey guys," Ted smiles, and Madi waves as well. 

"So many people are asking us to sing 'Stupid Love Song', Y/n," Madi points out, and I nod, seeing the name of our song being spammed. 

"Well, we must give them what they want," I say, and she nods, grabbing her guitar as I sit at her piano. 

"Your first live show!" Ted says, and we smile. "I can be the entire audience and you both know that," he adds, and we laugh. 

As we are performing our song, I look up and see Ted smiling, seemingly entranced by us. Or her. Or me? I'm not sure. 

"Don't want this to be, another stupid love song," we end in harmony, and a whole bunch of claps in chat can be seen. Ted whoops and hollers, giving a standing ovation of one, and we bow, laughing. 

"Now that," he stands between us and puts his arms over our shoulders. "Was an amazing performance from my amazing best friend," he squeezes my shoulder and I smile. "And my beautiful girlfriend," he kisses Madi on the side of the head and they both smile. 

My heart shatters. 

FUCK FUCK UHH UHHH OOPS? 

~Abbey

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.5K 2.1K 26
.โ•ญโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ˜• โ”‚ ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, ๐š ๐ฆ๐ž๐๐ข๐ฎ๐ฆ-๐ฌ๐ข๐ณ๐ž๐ โ”‚ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฆ๐š๐๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ฐ โ”‚ ๏ฟฝ...
8.4K 105 14
โ ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ'๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด๐˜€ ๐—œ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฎ ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚, ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—œ'๐—น๐—น ๐—ท๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ โž ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐ...
271K 2.7K 50
No longer writing due to change in opinion of the group but still here for people to read if you want to! Does include other youtubers (e.g Jawsh, Kr...
127K 1.7K 33
welcome to ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ . . . . . . i'm aware the title says lunch club but this is very much smplive and not just th...