Laila; A Hausa story✔

By zaynerb22

Al-amin and Laila grew up together. They were inseparable. What happens when Laila goes abroad for her studie... More

01| Meet us.
O2|Drive
03|Hey! Aysha
04| prank!!
05|suspicious
06|Migraine
07| Movie day
A/N
08| truce
09|like the past
10 |Relieving old memories
11| seeking the truth.
ch12| Birthday Bliss
A/N
CH13| Me? how?
CH14| Tell me
CH15|They are back!
CH16| Al-ameen and a baby.
Ch17| Favourite Two
CH18|DATE!
NOT AN UPDATE!/ contest announcements
CH19| Fast forward
CH20|YOU JELLY
CH21| JEALOUS COUSINS= TROUBLE
CH22|Disturb
CH22|PROBATION
CH24|GOOD RIDDANCE
CH25|TROUBLE
Ch26| SADDENING
CH27|The hypocrite
28| BELLS
⚜29⚜| WALK IN THE PARK
30| JAIL TIME
31|WEDDING BLISS
⚜32⚜| WEDDING PLANNER'S WEDDING PLAN
⚜33⚜| THE BIG WEDDING.
NEW STORY
Problem;
bonus chapter 1
bonus chapter 2🌼
Cloistered Beauty
NEW BOOK!! 📕

⚜EPILOGUE⚜

1.4K 191 61
By zaynerb22

a year later;

"Baby my legs hurt i am tired" we were on a walk we were already on our way back home but I was so tired i don't think i can walk any longer. You see i am heavily pregnant and I have gotten significantly fatter. I get tired easily and have to pee almost every time. I was 8months pregnant and will be in my birth month in a few days. I will go back home after i give birth.

"Baby please endure we are almost home" he said trying to hold me. I shook my head.

"I can't baby i am too tired" i huffed holding my back.

"We aren't that far from home"

"Your child is kicking me like a football and you want me to walk all the way home when i am tired" i said already angry. Pregnancy hormones i tell you.

"It's my child when it's kicking too much or when your feet hurt but your child when you are craving something" he said giving me a pointed look.

"Yes basically." i shrugged. I wasn't really tired i just wanted him to pick me up.

"Uggh! Come here" he grumbled picking me up bridal style.

"That is more like it" i put my hands around his neck.

"This pregnancy has made you extra clingy"

"And as the best Dad on earth. You take my clingy attitude like a champ" Al-ameen has been very supportive from the beginning of this pregnancy till now. He was railways there saying sorry when my feet or my back hurts. Telling me i am beautiful when i feel fat and bloated. He handled all my mood swing because let me tell you i have them alot one minute i am happy the next i am sad, the next i might be crying. And don't get me started on the cravings. When i wanted to do any house chores. He would stop me immediately.

I looked up and we were already home. Al-ameen dropped me slowly on the couch and pushed the centre table close to me so i could rest my legs. He took off my shoes and put them away. He sat beside me i rested my head on his laps.

"You need to freshen up and change babe" he whispered stroking my hair.

"No let me sleep first please" i smiled at him my eyes where closing slightly.

"Hmmm. On my lap?" He raised an eyebrow

"Yes please now shush" i drifted off to sleep. I woke up and it was time for magrib prayer. After eating dinner and praying isha i slept off.

By 3am i woke up having an indispicable craving for roasted I patted Al-ameen on his back to wake him up

"Baby wakeup" i whined. He  just turned to the other side. I patted his back again

"Babbbbbbbbbby. Wake up please. I want roasted fish" he immediately sat up. That definitely woke him up.

"Roasted fish baby. It's three in the morning how am i supposed to get roasted fish" he exclaimed. I pouted my eyes beginning to water.

"Okay okay no need to cry baby I'll be back in a bit" he kissed my lips before smiling and going down stairs.

He was back 5minutes later with a plate of fish in his hands.

"How did you..." he cut me off " you know the fish i bought last week and you said you didn't want it?. Well i microwaved it. Happy now my live?" He asked

I smiled widely "very" i took the fish and ate it like a starved human being. After that i washed my hands and went bed laying on his chest we were basically cuddling. I slept off.

3weeks later;
Two weeks into my birth month. And i can't wait to give birth. My mom is always calling to check my welfare.

Today i decided to clean our room. I changed the beddings and tidied up the room. Once i was done i layed down the bed. I felt a slight pain on my lower belly. I rubbed it abit and it stopped. I thought may be it was braxton hicks.

But 2hours later it intensified. Hopefully Al-ameen was back this time. I sat up on the bed and i realized there was a pool of water under me." BABY MY WATER BROKE" i shouted as another sharp pain hit me. He rushed into the room holding me. I stood up, he helped me change inta another gown. And helped me downstairs. The pain comes and goes.
We went to the car and he drove like a maniac to the hospital. When we got there i was in immense pain again. I was put on a wheel chair and wheeled to the vip wards.

He called everyone and my mom was so happy she got here in no time.

The pain kept intensifying. "Al-ameen After this you are never touching me again" i hissed in pain

"I'm so sorry baby" i was squeezing the life out ogmf his hands.

When the pain mellowed down i looked up at him "Baby this is too painful" i said my voice weak. Tears were rolling down my cheeks.

" just hang on baby.You are never doing this ever again. I wish i couldtake away the pain but you insist you don't want epidural" he looked sad. Tears filled his eyes he pitied me. I gave him a weak smile i really didn't want epidural. I wanted to do it on my own.

5hours later. I was cleared off and ready to be taken to the labour room. Al-ameen was given the necessary attire and we went in together.

After two hours i gave Birth to my two healthy boys. I had twin boys. They were the cutest. I fell more in love with them the moment i saw them. My greatest trasures.

They were named Hamdhan and hamad

______✍✍✍

EPILOGUE is here💃💃💃💃 i can't believe i did it i finished an entire story.

Anyway flood me with coments. New book announcement coming up.

Please vote,comment,share and follow.

Stay safe🌸🌸

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 12.8K 58
Book one in the Dantata Series She joked about getting a husband at the wedding. He was the groom's cousin. They say some love stories start when you...
55.3K 3.9K 61
She has been in love with him for as long as she can remember. She was madly head over heels for him. When she was bound to him, things don't go as s...
41K 5.1K 39
The first time she saw him was at her sisters wedding and she couldn't stop thinking about him. Now she is madly in love with him. But will he love h...
83.3K 10.7K 50
Fauziya Ahmad, a 20 year old introvert, was very well sheltered growing up loses her best friend and grandparents in a car accident whom she was very...