Fall in love with scars [Com...

_knight_pen_ tarafından

Hey guys I am new here and not that professional writer to write up a story so well but as I wanted to give a... Daha Fazla

Scar 1 #finding a friend
Scar 2 #helping oppa
Scar 4 #oppa's consequences
Scar 5 #meeting a guy on WeChat
Scar 6 #trex's reality
Scar 7 #realising the mistake
Scar 8 #saving him
Scar 9 #memories
Scar 10 #farewell
Scar 11 #healing myself
Scar 12. #finding him again
Scar 13 #was shot
Scar 14 #executing the mission
Scar 15 #jail for years
Scar 16. #kidnapped
Scar 17. #dreams coming true
Scar 18. #exciting moments
Scar 19. #surprise
Scar 20. #spending special moments
Scar 21 #proposal
Scar 22 #cant believe
Scar 23 #finally yess
Scar 24 #carnival
Scar 25 mrg proposal
Scar 26 confession
Scar 27 infinity
Scar 28 #marriage
Epilogue
Some words

Scar 3 #best world brother

13 2 0
_knight_pen_ tarafından

It was Monday and I was slept and my alarm ranged it was 6:00 am in the morning and I saw my charming brother on my laps I didn't wanted to disturb him so I just slided him on the bed and covered him with the bedsheet and than I went for the bath.
I listened a message notification I was wondering in my bathroom that who would it be ??

I came out and searched for my phone and I saw Ron was catching my phone in his hand and he was looking so shocked I asked what's the thing he told some boy have messaged you. I told who is it? He answered "Love with scar" I told don't reply anything to him. My brother asked why I don't reply to that boy? I answered that his name is too creepy to bear. My brother told talk to him once it would be Turning point in ur life I told ok if u say so.
I was a student of high school and it was my last month going on in my school I was all sitting alone on my bench and was thinking abt to reply or not to that boy. The bell rang and all students left but I was lost in my own world the teacher kept a hand on my shoulder and told me to go as the school has got over I asked sry and left the school.

I was going to my part-time job place i was standing in cash counter and I can't believe it was the boy whom I was searching for he didn't said anything to me he just showed his list of things which he wanted I gave him and he paid the bill and went I felt so bad for not talking to him .

I was sitting in my room seeing out of the window watching the beautiful moon and the stars beautifully shining 💫

My brother came inside and gave me lovely warming hug from back I felt so good ❤️

He was so sad i don't know why. He told me its something serious he wanna talk abt I asked what's the matter bro can u spill it. He told he was gonna go to hostel for his further studies it means he was gonna leave me and dad alone I was literally in tears but I didn't wanted to cry infront of him to make him more weak. I told him with a big smile. It's ok bro I will handle daddy and myself don't wry abt anything and just go ahead to fulfill ur dreams he asked me for a sleep on my laps for the last time I told sure bro anything for u. We enjoyed a lot the whole day and had a good sleep. On the time of his leaving for his hostle my daddy cried a lot as he loved his son I just tried to handled him brought him to sofa I tried to swing his mood by my cooking. He loved Italian food so I cooked some pasta for him and he turned into a kid and ate it all. I was relaxed by seeing him happy that way. He told me can't I work something for passing my time? I told if u are able to do u can but I don't want u to be tensed he told nope princess I would do it.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

179K 9.3K 59
A MewGulf fiction... Hi! I'm a newbie in writing and english is not my first language so sorry for the grammar error in the future... Soooo this stor...
53 0 4
"You're not bothered that I l-like girls?" "Bothered? How could I be? You liking girls is just as normal as me liking guys. Just because you're into...
225K 10.6K 83
Ok in all reality I suck at descriptions. This is my first story please give it a chance but speak your mind also. Please note tags and thank you f...
1K 21 22
This is a discontinued and rewritten story. I am considering unpublishing it. This story sucks and Love? is an insanely better book, so if you could...