UNDERCOVER | WOOSAN ✔

بواسطة STARXNYU

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ [completed] ❝all this time ... you've been lying to me!❞ ❝i'm sorry, I had to.❞ -ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ- where sa... المزيد

~intro~
~characters~
~prologue~
~chapter one~
~chapter two~
~chapter three~
~chapter four~
~chapter five~
~chapter six~
~chapter seven~
~chapter eight~
~chapter ten~
~chapter eleven~
~chapter twelve~
~chapter thirteen~
~chapter fourteen~
~chapter fifteen~
~chapter sixteen~
~chapter seventeen~
~chapter eighteen~
~chapter nineteen~
~chapter twenty~
~chapter twenty-one~
~chapter twenty-two~
~chapter twenty-three~
~chapter twenty-four~
~chapter twenty-five~
~chapter twenty-six~
~chapter twenty-seven~
~epilogue~
~afterword~

~chapter nine~

2.3K 98 27
بواسطة STARXNYU

[ San ]

" San! Wake up already! Wooyoung's been waiting for half an hour ", I hear someone yell. I slowly open my eyes and the light hits my face.

I rub my eyes and sit up, removing the covers off of me. I reached for my phone. Shit. Its 8:37.

" San! Are you up? ", Yunho yells again from downstairs. " Yes yes I'm up. I'll be down in 10 ", I say as I quickly get into the shower.

Once I was done, I put on a white tee and a cargo jacket to go with the blue jeans. I grab my phone and my gun, just in case something happens.

I run downstairs and Yunho just gives me a tired look. " Go quick. Don't keep him waiting! ", he says. I nod and head out.

Yunho's apartment was right opposite to the cafe so it didn't take me long to reach there.

Once I enter the cafe, I see Wooyoung sitting in the same spot as yesterday. He was wearing an over-sized blue hoodie with sweater paws making him look extra small.

" Wooyoung ".

He turns around to meet my eyes.

Right at that moment. I swear I felt a pang in my heart.

He smiles at me, getting up from his seat and walks over to me. He stops in front of me and raises an eyebrow.

" Took you long enough ", he smirks.

" Sorry. I slept in. Did I make you wait for too long? ", I ask for which he shakes his head. " No not at all! If you're ready, shall we get going? ".

" Sure ", I answer as we both head out of the cafe. We hop into a cab and Wooyoung tells the driver where to go.

In about an hour, we reach our destination. We both hop off and we both pay the fare, on a 50-50 basis.

The first thing I saw when we got off was a huge sign saying " UENO PARK AND ZOO ".

" A zoo? Seriously? ", I turn to ask Wooyoung, who nods his head in agreement.

" Yeah! I've heard this zoo is famous for it's pandas. I'm dying to see them! ", Wooyoung squeals in excitement. " Come on, let's get inside! ".

...

A\N _sunxwoo_ : really sorry for the late update. We're packed with assignments and tests- thank you for the all the love you have shown in this book. It means a lot to the both of us.
Make sure to check out the songs we pin in the beginning of each chapter cuz it's connected to the chapter -
Byee❤❤

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

29.5K 1K 25
" please be my one and only mr secretary. i need you by my side forever" - kim hongjoong- " i will be mr secretary just for you" - park seonghwa- h...
256K 12.4K 46
His Friends, his classmates, everyone else hates her and misjudge her He slowly started believing them and took his distance from her Only if he knew...
26.7K 1.3K 30
[completed✓] "I think we should just break up." "W-what?" *5 years later* "Who's Mr. Park?" "The CEO of this company." "CEO?" _____________ bxb Ship...
73K 3.4K 25
*THIS STORY WILL BE RE-EDITED* Being sheltered by his father all his life, Wooyoung grew up alone, but when San was assigned to be his personal bodyg...