๐–’๐–ž ๐–•๐–Š๐–†๐–ˆ๐–Š

By patt_sz

"๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๏ฟฝ... More

i.
ii.
iii.
iv.
v.
vi.
vii.
viii.
ix.
x.
xi.
xii.
xiii.
xiv.
xv.
xvi.
xvii.
xviii.
xix.
xx.
xxi.
xxii.
xxiii.
xxiv.
xxv.
xxvi.
xxvii.
xxviii.
xxix.
xxx.
xxxi.
xxxii.
xxxiii.
xxxiv.
xxxv.
xxxvi.
xxxvii.
xxxviii.
xxxix.
xl.
xli.
xliii.
xliv.
xlv.
xlvi.
xlvii.
xlviii.
xlxi.
l.
li.
lii.
liii.
liv.
lv.
lvi.
lvii.
lviii.
lvix.
lx.
lxi.
lxii.
lxiii.
lxiv.
lxv.
lxvi.
lxvii.
lxviii.
lxix.
lixx.
lxxi.

xlii.

1.5K 38 48
By patt_sz

quinn

friday morning and the day of the getaway, i literally jumped out of bed and quickly changed into some comfy clothes before heading to dante's room.

i woke up dante because i had to take him to camila's house and he didn't complain thankfully instead just got out of bed and changed with a little bit of help from me before we headed to the bathroom, we brushed our teeth and washed our faces then i tied my hair in low ponytail.

then i grabbed my bags and dante's bag from our rooms before we walked downstairs and put our shoes on just as zion pulled into the driveway so we walked out the house, i locked the front door while zion hopped out the car and helped dante to get into the car.

i hopped into the passenger seat before zion got back in the car and we drove off to camila's place, it was still 7 a.m. so dante was sleepy in the back with simba laying next to him.

when we arrived at camila's place victor opened the front door for us because camila was still sleeping, he took dante and simba in before zion and i got back into his car.

"by the way we need to go to work before we leave for the airport."

"why?"

"i need to get the office keys because i forget them yesterday."

"okay, but i'm staying with the girls while you do that."

"that's fine."

so we drove to work and when we arrived a few minutes later we hopped out the car and noticed reign, yasmin and the guys in reception as we walked in, "what are you two doing here?" yasmin asked with a puzzled expression, "zion has to get his office keys." i stated before zion walked to the elevator while i stayed with the others.

"are you excited?"

"definitely, i literally jumped out of bed."

"what time are you gonna get to hawaii?"

"around 6 p.m. for you guys."

"so you two are just gonna fuck when you get there?"

"we're going to the club or some party before i get destroyed."

"after two months."

"and hopefully that two months frustration is worth it."

then zion walked out the elevator with a smile on his face, "alright have fun at work while i get dicked down." i stated with a smirk, "we probably won't." nick mumbled before zion came up to me and took my hand, "bye." he called out and waved before we walked out the building and hopped into his car.

now we have a six hour flight ahead of us and hopefully i'll sleep through it so it'll feel like it went faster, when we arrived at the airport and got onto zion's private jet we took our seats opposite each other.

i just looked around because i have never been on a private jet and never thought i'd be on one ever so that was very new to me, but zion just sat there like this isn't a big deal to him because it probably wasn't since this is his jet.

after a couple minutes we set off and i was still sleepy so i decided to get some more sleep before we get to hawaii, but i couldn't fall asleep on my seat so i stood up and walked over to zion.

he opened his arms with a smile so i straddled his lap then snuggled my face into his shoulder while his arms wrapped around my waist, and because of the warmth i started becoming sleepier and soon was i dozing off.

my eyes slowly started opening as i woke up and i realised i was being carried, so when my eyes opened i saw zion carrying me out the jet as my legs and arms were wrapped around him before he gently placed me into a car then smiled when he noticed i was awake.

i yawned and stretched as he sat down next to me in the car and shut the door then placed his hand on my thigh while i rested my head on his shoulder because i still a bit sleepy, i don't even know if he slept in the jet but judging by the yawning he did every two seconds he didn't sleep.

after an hour ish drive we arrived at a literal house, i moved closer to the window and admired the mansion we were parking outside of, i thought it was just a big ass mansion style hotel but when we walked out and zion took out the keys to the house i realised it was a house.

we were going to be staying in a mansion in hawaii for four days and i didn't even know what to think, the driver of the car we got here in brought all our bags inside and i couldn't even comprehend what i standing around.

the house was one floored but it was huge and beautifully designed, after a minute i snapped myself out of the admiration and looked at what time it was, it was 4 p.m. because the time in hawaii is three hours behind LA.

then zion walked up to me and kissed my head while his arm wrapped around my waist, "do still want to go the club? there's a cool ass one nearby." he asked with a smile, "sure, and how the fuck did you get this house for us?" i questioned still in a bit of shock.

"a friend who lives here let me stay here for the weekend because him and his family have gone to the bahamas for two weeks."

"damn you got some rich friends."

"yeah."

"alright i need go get ready before i zone out again."

he chuckled and kissed my cheek before i grabbed my bags and he got his then we walked to the bedroom.. and my jaw literally dropped, the bed was massive like the queen of the queen sized beds, we placed our bags down by the bed before i got my makeup out and my hair stuff then walked to the bathroom which was also bigger than my whole house.

i applied some basic base makeup and did a smokey eyeshadow look with a nude lip before i straighten my hair then i walked back to the bedroom and saw zion buttoning up a black shirt as he was already in his black jeans, "why are you wearing all black?" i asked with a chuckle, "so the attention is all on you when we walk into the club." he stated smiling.

"you're fucking adorable."

"i'm serious, you're not spending hours to get ready to not get noticed."

"i'm actually not."

"then why are you getting ready? you could easily just wear sweatpants and a hoodie with no makeup and still look like a goddess."

"that's cute but i'm not going to a club in sweatpants and a hoodie."

"i think you look sexy in them."

i chuckled while he shrugged and smirked at me before i kissed his cheek and grabbed my dress out the bag, "you're gonna be in gold?" he asked as he glanced at my dress, "yeah and braless so it's easier later." i stated with a wink then walked to the bathroom.

so i changed into the golden short dress i planned to wear especially for tonight because it's very easy to take off then i touched up my lipgloss from kissing zion and brushed through my hair once again then i slipped into my heels, i smiled at myself in the mirror and walked back to the bedroom.

zion immediately turned to me as i walked into the room and his eyes wondered down my body while i smiled, "damn, you look fucking great." he smirked as he looked up into my eyes, "thank you, so do you." i stated because he did, even plain clothes looked good on him.

he walked up to me and grabbed onto my ass while i chuckled, "this is gonna be a fun ass night." he mumbled smirking, "definitely." i smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck then pecked his lips before he got a text message from our uber.

we walked out the room and towards the front door before we walked out the house and hopped into our very nice uber then drove off to the club, "is it a big club?" i asked as i turned to zion, "not really, it's not big but it's not too small." he stated smiling.

"okay."

"also what time do you want to get back?"

"i don't know, i won't be drinking so i don't mind."

"you're not drinking?"

"i don't feel like it plus i don't want to be intoxicated for later."

"good point, i won't drink either then or i might only just have one soft drink."

"i'm just tryna remember everything tomorrow."

"oh you won't forget it, trust me."

"we'll see about that mr confident."

he winked and kissed my cheek while i raised my brow and smirked, "we're here." the driver called out before we hopped out the car, "what time should i be back for you?" the driver asked smiling, "um- around 10 p.m." zion answered with a smile, "okay." the driver said with a nod.

then zion took my hand and we walked into the club, we showed our ID at the entrance before we walked in and it was already filled with people dancing and drinking, then we walked into the crowd of people so i started bobbing my head to the music.

but zion wasn't stopping before we got to a v.i.p area and zion talked to the bouncer then he let us in and walked to the side, "you got us a v.i.p area?" i questioned a bit surprised, "yeah." he smiled then we sat down on the black velvet couch which was very nice.

we both ordered drinks, he had a weak jack and coke while i just had a sprite because there wasn't much else except water, "i can't stop looking at you." he mumbled against my ear because the music was blasting, "good, that was the plan." i said with a smirk before he smiled and pecked my lips.

when we got our drinks we just sat and drank them while bobbing our heads to the song playing which was g walk by lil mosey featuring chris brown and we vibed to it, then sang along to the lyrics we knew before the song changed.

my type remix by saweetie featuring jhené aiko and city girls came on and the crowd went crazy as people were rapping and dancing along to it, so i stood up and started rapping to it too.

"rich n____, eight-figure, that's my type, that's my type, n____, that's my type."

"eight inch  big, ooh, that's good pipe, bad  bitch, imma ride the dick all night."

"rich n____, eight-figure, that's my type, that's my type, n____, that's my type."

then i turned and pointed to zion with a smirk because it was lowkey describing him, he smirked and raised a brow but i continued to sing the lyrics just as jhené aiko's verse came on.

"i like a BBC in some BBC, that's the type of shit to make a bitch DTD."

"that's drop them draws, imma lock them jaws, you ain't never had a bitch from slauson."

"yeah, i like the type to eat the pussy until i levitate, i'm the type to make em beat it up, then meditate."

"i don't really got a type, don't discriminate, i just need good dick."

zion was still sitting down with his drink in his hand while i was vibing to the song then when the chorus came on again i started twerking to the beat, and suddenly zion's free hand was on my ass while he smirked at me.

so i looked back at zion and continued to twerk before saweetie's verse came on, i stood up straight again and rap along to her lyrics but zion's hand didn't leave my ass before i sat down and it moved up onto my back.

"you should twerk more often."

"like at work?"

"in my office, in front of me, with nobody else around."

i chuckled while he smirked before he leaned in and kissed my head then the song changed to rules by doja cat which was another great song, so i sang along to it.

"said play with my pussy, but don't play with my emotions."

"if you spend some money, then maybe i just might fuck ya."

"when i shake that ass, imma do this shit in slow motion."

"you got a whole lotta cash, and n____, you know i want it."

zion smirked and sipped onto his drink which even that looked hot so i smirked back at him and stood up then straddled his lap while he raised a brow, "keep playing and i swear to god i'll fuck you right here." he stated sternly but i didn't care and i know he was capping.

"if you don't dive in that pussy like dolphins, if you don't dive in that pussy like oceans."

"thumbs up, identically like olsens, n____, don't hide from the pussy, be open, n____, want spy the pussy like austin."

"do i make you horny, baby?"

i smirked and raised a brow then started slowly rolling my hips against him, "that's my ego that you stroking, n____ don't laugh cause the pussy ain't joking, n____ don't splash when the pussy be soaking." i sang along smirking down at him while he just looked up at me with no smile but a raised brow.

"where that n____ who don't play mind games at?"

"quinn i swear to god i will-"

"what? fuck me here? cool."

"i'll call our uber and take you back to the house."

"then destroy my guts?"

"yes."

"so what's stopping you?"

he sighed while i smirked before i pecked his lips and got off of his lap then i sat down beside him, "just wait till we get back." he mumbled and placed his hand on my thigh, i grabbed my drink and placed my free hand on his while i drank the sprite i got.

after a couple minutes we decided to go out to the crowd and dance so i took zion's hand before we walked out our v.i.p and into the crowd, i sang along to the song playing which was after party by don toliver while zion stood behind me with his hands on my waist and his face in my neck as he left little kisses.

then i started swaying my hips from side to side against him while i smirked and continued to sing along to the song, "this dress is dropping when we get back." he mumbled as his hands slid down to my thighs, "yes daddy." i said with a smirk and grazed my nails up and down his forearms.

it was fair to assume that i won't be walking tomorrow or my legs will be shaking when i stand up but i don't really mind because it'll mean the night was fun and so far it was although we haven't even began the actual fun, i was very excited.

we partied for a good three hours before we were both drained of energy from dancing and singing so we decided to head back to the house, our uber was earlier than we asked for but that's better for us.

after a couple minutes we were back at the house, we took off our shoes then headed to the bedroom but we didn't even think of doing anything so i went to the bathroom and removed my makeup then washed my face before i walked back to the bedroom.

zion was undoing the buttons on his shirt so i walked up to him and undid the last few of the buttons then looked up at him with a smirk, "you wanna play?" he asked smirking, "show me what you got." i said with a raised brow before he slapped his hands onto my ass and pulled me closer.

he leaned down and connected our lips in a very passionate kiss before his hands came up and pulled the straps on my dress off my shoulders causing my dress to drop because it wasn't body fitted, and suddenly i was half naked in front of him so i pulled his shirt off his back and arms.

then i wrapped my arms around his neck to deepen the kiss before he started walking towards the bed so i had to walk backwards, he then slowly laid me down on the bed without breaking the kiss before he left my lips and kissed down my neck.

his hands slid onto my breasts and started slowly massaging them causing soft whimpers to leave my lips while i ran my fingers through his dreads, "fuck me already." i mumbled impatiently which just got me a chuckle from him before his hands slithered down onto my hips and started pulling my panties off.

after two months of some action but not really mainly because of dante we can finally go the full way and i was excited as fuck, he kissed down my torso then my inner thighs while he looked up at me so i kept eye contact with him.

then he kissed dangerously close to my entrance causing a soft whimper to leave my lips while he smirked, "you're wet already?" he asked with a raised brow, "well if you're gonna look sexy then i'm gonna be wet, what do you want me to do with it?" i questioned smirking before he came back up and connected our lips.

i melted into the kiss while his hands gripped onto my waist so i slid my fingertips down his torso and reached his jeans then undid the zipper and button causing him to smirk into our kiss, then he pulled away from the kiss and smirked down at me as his eyes wondered around my body.

"are you gonna fuck me or nah?"

"damn you're impatient."

"i'm sorry that after two months-"

and suddenly i was silenced as he wrapped his hand around my neck, "that better not be an attitude coming along." he stated staring down into my eyes and i just got wetter, "or what?" i asked smirking, "you wanna find out?" he questioned with a raised brow, "i'm intrigued." i responded.

he smirked and scoffed before he let go of my neck and stood up straight so i moved up onto the bed and slid under the covers while he sat down on the edge and pulled his jeans down then his boxers, "you're hard?" i questioned as his dick sprung out of his boxers.

"you're fully naked in front of me so yes."

"so you get hard from me just being naked?"

"not just naked, you could be fully clothed and i'd still be able to get hard from the look of you."

"damn i didn't know i was that sexy."

"you didn't know?"

"nope."

"really? you've looked in the mirror for how many years and you didn't know you were sexy?"

i shrugged and smirked while he scoffed and slid under the covers beside me then hovered above me, "are you sure you don't want me to wear a condom?" he asked with slightly raised brows, "very sure, now fuck me." i stated smiling and pecked his lips, "alright." he mumbled and nuzzled his face into my neck as he left little kisses.

my arms wrapped around his neck and my fingers tangled in his hair before i felt his tip against my entrance and my heart started pounding for some reason, "you okay?" he asked as he lifted his head up, "yeah, i'm just excited." i smiled before he pecked my lips and kissed my chest.

his hands gripped onto my waist and he started pushing against my entrance before he slid inside and i whimpered, he began sliding in deeper as more whimpers escaped my lips because he was definitely stretching me out.

he groaned into my ear which turned me on a lot while i tugged at his hair from the slight pain down below, "you're so fucking tight." he mumbled against my neck, "you're just fucking big." i responded with a smirk, "so blake and james were small?" he asked as he looked up at me, "smaller than you." i stated smirking before he kissed my forehead.

when he was fully in which was probably like my guts he began slowly thrusting and my whimpers slowly started turning into moans, "be as loud as you want mamas." he mumbled and started speeding up his thrusts causing more frequent moans to leave my lips.

"you feel so good bubs."

"faster daddy, please."

"whatever you want."

and like i asked he went faster as his groans became louder in my ear and i loved it, my moans also became louder as my back slightly arched off the bed and i furrowed my brows in pleasure, "shit." i whimpered and dug my nails into his back but he didn't react to it at all.

his thrust began eventually building up speed again as my moans became louder and i cried out for him while he groaned and moaned into my ear, "oh my god." i moaned out as my mouth dropped opened and my eyes rolled into the back of my head.

i wasn't in control of my body at that point, it was pleasure that was in control and i couldn't do anything other than moan and squirm from it all, "holy shit." zion groaned as he tilted his head down while i clawed at his back, "don't sto- stop." i mumbled as my eyes closed shut and my back started arching off the bed again.

this was definitely worth waiting for although we could of done this a couple times by now if it wasn't for dante, i couldn't even think because he was basically destroying me and i didn't mind a thing.

he tightened his grip on my waist and started pounding into me causing loud moans and soft screams to escape my gaped lips and i quickly figured what was happening, "cum inside me." i moaned as i grabbed his face before he twitched then buried himself deep inside me, "fuck." he breathed out as i felt him release inside me then he panted into my neck.

i grazed my nails against the back of his neck while i smiled, "that was great." i mumbled then kissed his cheek, "did you cum?" he asked still panting, "no but it-" i said before he cut me off, "then we're not finished." he stated and kissed my neck, "just give me a minute." he sighed and took a deep breath while i chuckled.

"i took your breath away?"

"yeah like three years ago."

"three years ago?"

"when you first joined my company."

"then why didn't you-"

"bubs can we talk about this later? my mind isn't even able to concentrate on your words."

"okay."

he sighed and lifted his head up above mind before he smiled and kissed my forehead, "you're so beautiful." he mumbled as his eyes wondered around my face, "stop." i chuckled and covered my face because i could feel my cheek warming up, "you're cute." he said and kissed my head before i took my hands off my face and he leaned down to connect our lips.

while our lips moved slowly against each other he started thrusting again causing an immediate moan to slip into our kiss, then he pulled away from our kiss and smirked down at me while i furrowed my brows in pleasure before he grabbed onto my wrists and pinned my arms above my head.

his lips left little kisses on my neck and collarbone while his thrusts began speeding up, "fuck- faster daddy." i mumbled so he smirked against my skin and sped up his thrusts as he let go of my wrists and gripped onto my waist, "oh fuck." i moaned as i grabbed onto his shoulders.

and once again after a few minutes the pleasure took over my body and i was no longer in control as moans flied out my mouth, "harder." i cried out as my back started to arch off the bed while he raised his brows in surprise, "please, just fucking destroy me." i demanded as i stared into his eyes.

suddenly he grabbed onto my neck with one hand and lifted my leg up over his shoulder with the other before pounding into me, my moans quickly became light screams as he hit my g-spot repeatedly with the new angle and i was going insane.

my legs started shaking a minute later and my hands were tightly holding onto the bed frame above my head while i cried out in pleasure as it became overwhelming, "let it go, cum mamas." he mumbled then thrusted deeper into me before i let out a loud and long moan as my eyes rolled into the back of my head and my mouth dropped open.

and soon my stomach loosened up as my orgasm crashed into me and i released while i panted heavily, he slowed down his thrusts then slowly pulled out of me causing a soft whimper to leave my lips from the empty feeling.

he then laid down next to me and we both panted as sweat rolled off our bodies, "that was- fuck." he mumbled making me chuckle, "yeah." i breathed out staring up at the ceiling in awe before i slowly sat up to reach for my bag and grab a shirt which i successfully did and put on.

i didn't bother with panties because my shirt was oversized anyway plus who not counting zion would see me? nobody so it was useless, zion just put on his sweatpants before i cuddled up to him and laid my head on his chest while his arm wrapped around my waist.

"so? three years huh?"

"what?"

"i took your breath away three years ago?"

"oh that, yeah."

"why didn't you talk to me then? and i don't mean like a employee type of talk."

"i don't know, i just didn't want to risk rejection i guess."

"i wouldn't of rejected you."

"but weren't you with james at that time?"

"oh please, i was so unhapppy i'd probably would of broke up with him if we began talking."

"oh, what about blake then?"

"i would of dropped the fucker if i had you, or just never talked to him in the first place."

he was a bit surprised by my answer but i just shrugged and smiled up at him, "i guess i was a pussy." he mumbled bluntly, "you are what you eat." i responded with a smirk, "and i eat yours a lot." he smirked then kissed my head while i chuckled before there was a few seconds of comfortable silence between us.

"zion?"

"hmm?"

"i'm curious, how do you feel about us?"

"as in our relationship?"

"yeah."

"i feel good about it, we're thriving, how do you feel about it?"

"same as you do, it's great."

this would be the perfect time to tell him that i love him but for some reason i just couldn't do it, "should we head to sleep?" he asked with a smile, "yeah, goodnight zion." i mumbled happily although i was lowkey mad at myself for not telling him that i love him.

he turned to the side and wrapped his arms around my waist then kissed my forehead while i smiled up at him, "goodnight bubs." he said before i snuggled my face into his chest then i decided to just blurt it out, "i love you." i mumbled causing him quickly to move his head away from me and i quickly regretted it.

"are you serious?"

"yes, i'm sorry if you feel like i'm rushing you i promise i'm not, i just don't want to keep that in anymore cause i've been thinking about it for days now and i was scared to tell you in case i made you feel like i was-"

"bubs."

"sorry."

"don't apologize."

"but i don't want to rush you and now i've just done exactly that."

i looked down because i was embarrassed that i even said it but then he lifted my head up and smiled, "i love you too." he said while looking into my eyes, "please don't say it if i just made you-" i mumbled with a sigh but he cut me off, "no, i've been thinking about it for days too and i love you." he stated smiling and i smiled too.

"i thought dante gave me away to you because he overheard the conversation i had with the guys when i said that i thought i loved you."

"i thought dante gave me away to you because i was talking to yasmin about possibly loving you when he was with us and he overheard it."

"he's one smartass kid."

"and he's probably the only person who knew how we both felt about each other."

"probably."

we both chuckled then exchanged a quick kiss before i wrapped my arms around his neck and smiled, "i love you." i said happily, "i love you too." he responded with a smile before i nuzzled my face into his shoulder while he pulled me closer if that was even possible.

i think i can happily say that i might of found the guy for me, he makes me so happy and the fact like i love him after only two months shows how much we've developed our feelings.

he might be the one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.7K 1K 43
keep your friends close and your enemies closer๐Ÿ–คโœจ
86.3K 1.8K 79
a love story that all started with a breakdown; prettymuch
8.7K 403 30
โ๐๐ข๐ ๐ ๐š ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐š ๐๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐ก.โž ๐๐š๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง๐  "๐œ๐š๐ญ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ" ๐›๐ฒ ๐˜๐๐– ๐Œ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ
963 43 21
"๐‘พ๐’† ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’‹๐’–๐’”๐’• ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’”๐’• ๐’‡๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’๐’…๐’”"