Aurora [H.S AU]

By writhali

[COMPLETED] "And as for owning you, princess" He pauses, hissing between his teeth. "When I decide you're min... More

Warnings
Characters and Mood Boards
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
AUTHOR'S NOTE
DUSK - TEASER

Chapter 42

21.9K 541 355
By writhali

A/N: This chapter is part if a double update! Make sure you read chapter 41 before starting this one!

***

Call me, so I can make it juicy for you
Call me, so I can get it juicy for you
Shawty wanna, lic-lic-lic-lick me like a lollipop
She she, lic-lic-lic-lick me like a lollipop

Song: Lollipop, by Lil Wayne.

***

Harry's P.O.V.:

Grabbing her arms, I pull them behind her back. Her delicate wrists are so tiny I can easily hold them both with just one hand, pinning her hands on the small of her back. The new position puffs her chest, making her perky books brush on my chest, her hardened nipples tugging up the silky fabric of the nightshirt, the vision itself literally making my mouth water.

Her eyes are hooded under heavy eyelids, her clear skin stained with red, fluttered cheeks making her eyes even bluer, lips even pinkier. She looks like an angel.

I can't fight a smirk, smoothing my free hand up her thigh, just slightly brushing the pad of my fingers on her burning skin. Her breath gets heavier as goosebumps rise all over her body, lips parting as if she simply can't get enough air in her lungs. Darting my face again, I go to her neck, skimming the rough surface of my bearded chin on the thin skin right under her ear.

"What's that, princess?" I antagonize her, taunting with a low voice, the anxious lump in my throat making me sound hoarse. "Got all quiet all of the sudden."

The warmth of her core right on my thighs is mindblowing, making it hard to concentrate. Still using only the pad of my fingers, I raise them up her belly, underneath the nightshirt. I feel the waistband of the boxers she is wearing, the elastic firmly grabbing to her skin, softly sinking on the soft flesh of her stomach. Pulling the elastic a bit, I let it go, slapping her skin, and she whines, shifting her hips more intently.

Dragging my fingers up, I feel every inch of her skin burning under my touch, electricity making the hair on both our bodies to stand. The muscles on her stomach shift when my fingertips reach the soft curve of her heavy tits, her mouth falling slack open in anticipation. With an auto control I didn't know I had, I go down again, feathering my fingers on her skin till I pull my hand from under her shirt.

At this point, I'm rock hard and I didn't even kiss her yet. My head is a bit dizzy, all blood concentrating in another part of my body. She moves her legs, stirring her body on my lap to align her core with mine, but I hold her tighter, my hand snapping to her throat, four fingers in one side, the thumb in the other, firmly grabbing her jawline and pushing her back, creating somewhat of a distance between us.

"Tss" I click my tongue, giving her a slow once over, my cock twitching to every inch of her body I take in, the soft curve of her boobs, her full cleavage, open legs straddling my lap, the nightshirt's hem pooling right above her hips, the only barrier between us being the thin material of her boxers and my sweatpants. "Always so eager... You know who is in control here."

"Tease..." She taunts, again moving her legs to try and create friction between our bodies.

With a quick movement, I let go of her throat, shooting my hand to between her legs, still over the fabric of the boxers she is wearing. Her body jolts, a strangled whimper getting jammed in her throat, as my fingers brush on her folds, so wet the fabric is already drenched.

"Hmm, such a good girl for me." I praise her, softly brushing my fingers up and down, still holding her wrists behind her back with the other hand. "Already so willing..." I grab her earlobe between my teeth, sucking the flesh to my mouth, my tongue darting out and licking the thin skin. I hiss, knowing the proximity will make her feel it in her chest, and she clenches her legs in response.

Completely hypnotized, I move my fingers again, pinching her clit from over the boxers, moaning for how swollen and needy it feels under my fingers. "No matter how many times I wreck this cunt, it is still thirsty for more."

With a swift movement, I tuck my fingers on the side of the boxers, pulling the fabric just enough so I can sneak my hand under it, her humic center feeling slick and ready. Not able to contain myself, I brush my fingers on the wet folds, separating her lips delicately and teasing just the pads on her entrance.

"Oh, God--" She groans, her hands pointlessly fighting against my tight grip, which only makes me hold her harder.

"Soaking for me. And so fucking sexy, it drives me nuts." I rasp, brushing my fingertips on her hole, the arousal drenching my fingers and inviting me further.

Losing the little self-control I've been trying to get over myself, I let go of her wrists, shooting my hand to the front of her shirt and fisting the silky material, pulling her and searching her lips with mine at the same time I shove my middle and ring finger inside of her, going deep and harsh all at once.

Her loud moan mix with mine when our lips smash together and for a moment feels like the time has frozen all around us, the air getting thinner and electric. She launches her hands to my hair, lacing them up and roughly tugging the roots, making my head snap up as she kisses me hungrily, dipping her tongue in my mouth with a deep hum that makes her chest vibrate.

Then, time starts moving again, fast, eager. Tongues swirling, lips brushing, teeth making an appearance now and then. I only let go of her shirt to pull the buttons open, grabbing her boob and thrusting my fingers inside of her, curling them to touch every inch of her tight walls and spread her open.

I'm not even close to being satisfied with her kiss, feels like I need so much more of her, no time is enough to quench my thirst for her lips, but she is too overwhelmed, ripping her lips from mine with a loud moan, panting for oxygen as I fuck her with my fingers. Dipping my head on the valley between her breasts, I suck into her skin, tasting her, scratching my teeth, and using my tongue the soothe the sting of pain, over and over till there's a whole lot of new marks on her porcelain skin.

I love marking her, claiming her.

I'll make her mine.

She moans when my lips attach to her pebbled nipple. Softly, I graze my teeth on the sensitive skin, pulling it slightly with the softest of bites, my eyes searching hers. She is already looking down, her eyes darkened with lust, lips parted, pink tongue poking between white teeth, and the moment our gazes meet, her sinful lips curl to a maniac smile, her hands leaving my curls to grab my face, cupping my cheeks, fingertips brushing behind my ears.

"Please, Harry--" She purrs, biting her bottom lip when I dart my tongue out and circle her nipple, teasingly. "God, please... Suck."

Her walls are clenching around my fingers, so eager and ready, but I don't want her to come right now. So I halt my movements, slowly taking my hand from her underpants and leaving a wet trail of her own arousal on her tummy till I reach for her left boob.

I part my lips from the right, pinning my eyes on hers. Grabbing her nipples between my thumbs and index fingers, I start pulling them softly, gently circling them amidst my fingers. She moans, thrusting her hips on my thighs absent-mindedly.

"Tell me when to stop." I groan, slowly pulling her nipples further, still massaging them. Her moans get louder, bottom lip firmly tucked under her teeth. The vision makes my cock leak pre-cum, shamefully coating my sweatpants.

"Harder." She begs, arching her back so her chest gets even closer to me. Increasing the pressure of my grip, I keep pulling and pulling, her boobs getting even perkier as I twist and turn the nipples between my fingers, applying pressure but caring not to go too rough on the sensitive body part. "Oh, God--" Her body shivers as I move my hands, now using only my thumbs to press the nipples. "Use your mouth, please."

She doesn't need to ask me again. Concentrating my fingers in the left boob, I sink my head on the right, darting my tongue out, I circle it around her nipple before sucking it into my mouth, pinching hard and coating it with my saliva. She moans and rasps, her hands again on my hair as she shifts her entire body, thrusting into my thighs to create some pressure on her center, getting wilder to each lap of my tongue.

Turning around, I go to her other boob, giving it the same attention, my fingers brushing on the one that's covered with my saliva, and Aster arches her back even more, moving her hips quicker, whimpering and moaning between shallow breaths. One of her hands find my cock and she palms it over my pants, stealing a loud groan from my throat, and the sound seems to startle her even more, suddenly halting all her movements. She throws her head backward, a loud moan leaving her throat at the same time all of her body starts shaking, belly jolting and legs clenching over my lap.

Is she..?

She is!

I watch, completely amazed by the sight right in front of me as Aster comes undone, her body shaking and eyes closed shut. My cock twists as I burn the image in my brain.

I'm so going to masturbate to this tomorrow.

She flutters her eyes open, getting down from her high with a faltering smile on her lips. My cock is throbbing so much, I simply can't drag the moment any longer, so, with a swift movement, I wrap an arm around her body, standing up and turning us so her back hits the soft cushion, laying her on the couch, legs hovering over the edge. She yelps with surprise, eyes darkening again as soon as she realizes what I'm about to do.

Such a freak.

Tugging my hands on the waistband of the boxers, I yank them down with one harsh pull. She uses her foot to tug on my sweatpants, shoving them down my legs just enough to free my dick, her eyes hungry again. Once freed from the cage of clothes, my cock stands up, hard as a rock, almost touching my belly.

"Fuck, I need you." I mumble, barely able to contain myself as I brush my fingers on her entrance, arousal mixed with release dripping from her cunt and making it glisten, so inviting. It's pure art, a masterpiece, the most beautiful thing I've ever seen in my life.

And it's mine.

Lowering my body on my knees, I align my cock on her entrance, anticipation making my head dizzy. She arches her back, raising her body to meet mine, too eager to wait. Covering my blunt tip with her arousal, I brush it up and down on her wet pussy, massaging her swollen clit just to earn another moan - I'm addicted to the way she sounds. Her entire body shakes in anticipation, both her hands holding my biceps, long nails sinking on my skin.

If I could, I would prolong this moment forever. The air feels thin around us, hot and cold at the same time, making our skin shiver and melt all at once. But of course, I can't.

It doesn't matter how good it feels, nothing can compare to the sensation of having her cunt wrapped around my cock. I could try and be poetic about it, but at the end of the day, vulgarity is what keeps me going.

So I inch further, unable to look away from where our bodies meet. I love to see my cock disappearing inside of her, combined with the heavenly feeling of her tight walls stretching to welcome me, our bodies fitting like two pieces of a puzzle. A shiver runs down my spine the moment my base meets her entrance and I'm all in.

Aster moans, moving her hands to the nape of my hair with a tight grip, her arched back giving me a full display of her perfect tits. "God, you're so big." She groans, biting her lips, eyes now locking on mine. "Feels so good."

My mouth falls slack open, her words making me even harder, something I didn't even think it was possible. Circling my hips, I start moving and she screams.

But it's not a scream of pleasure. Her face is scrunched up in pain.

"What's wrong?" I halt my movements, staying still as I search for the answer in her face.

"Shit!" She cusses, rolling her eyes, nose still all scrunched up. "I'm too sore... From last night."

"Oh." Slowly, I move my hips, closing my eyes at the friction I'm not going to have today as I pull out. As soon as I'm out, I feel incomplete. "M'Sorry." I mumble, sitting beside her.

Honestly, I'm not actually sorry - I'm proud as fuck.

I ruined her. Yay!

"You don't look sorry." She comments, squinting her eyes as she sits up straight on the couch, the nightshirt she still has on covering her boobs. "Ugh, I'm gonna regret telling you this, won't I?"

"Don't know what you're talking about." I try to bite back a smile.

"Stop looking so smug about it!" She squeals, rolling her eyes, looking actually annoyed.

"I'm not!" I defend myself, throwing her what I wanted to be an innocent look, but the moment our eyes meet I can't hold a chuckle. "OK, maybe I am a little." I end up admitting.

She squints her eyes, her cheeks reddened as she stares at me for a moment. Then, something seems to snap inside of her, her eyes getting relaxed as a nasty smirk curl her lips up and she slowly starts to move on the couch.

"What?" I raise my eyebrows.

"Well..." She says slowly, standing from the couch and towering over me, her eyes traveling down my bare chest and stopping on my cock, still painfully hard, resting against my belly. "There's only one way to distract you, isn't it?"

With that, she drops to her knees, crawling between my legs and smoothing her hands up my thighs. The smile vanishes from my lips as I watch her face between my legs, her pale skin contrasting with my tanned, hairy legs. A cuss falls from my lips as she grazes her nails on my crotch, fingertips playing with the trimmed hair. She looks at my cock with adoration pouring from her eyes, biting her lips as if it's the most delicious thing she has ever seen in her life. Then, she moves.

Electric blue eyes pinning on mine, she darts her tongue out, one hand grabbing my shaft and holding it up. A groan gets stuck in my chest as she flattens her slick tongue on the base of my cock, licking it up to the top, softly massaging the thickest vein in the center of it, but purposefully avoiding the sensitive head.

"Holy shit--" The words fall from my lips absent-mindedly as she does the same, softly moving her head so she can lick up the sides, always avoiding where I need her mouth the most.

My hips go forward out of instinct, my hand wrapping on her raven hair. She smiles, humming with approval, still licking my cock till it's dripping with her saliva. Then, without further notice, she wraps her full lips on the head, sucking it into her mouth till her cheeks get hollow, tongue circling around it at the same time.

I flutter my eyes closed, throwing my head back as I completely give in to the overwhelming sensation of her slick tongue moving along my shaft, warm mouth covering it up, delicate fingers wrapped around what she can't fit - yet. Slowly, she starts bobbing her head up and down, little whimpers and moans of pure pleasure getting trapped on her throat.

Her other hand goes to my balls, massaging it delicately, a complete contrast with how she is working her mouth, saliva dripping from the edges as she sucks and moves her tongue, up and down, sucking me like a fucking lollipop, as if I'm made out of chocolate or her favorite dessert, humming with pleasure all the time.

"Motherfuck--- Holy fucking--" I can't even finish a fucking curse as she pops my cock out of her mouth, moving her body again as she licks it down and goes to the balls, fist tightly wrapped around the shaft and wanking it up and down with just the right amount of pressure.

She sucks my balls, going from one to the other, getting them nice and wet, her finger pressing the untouched area between my arsehole and balls. She massages it and a surprised yelp falls from my lips, the foreign feeling raising goosebumps all over my skin - this is good.

This is fucking great.

Suddenly, her lips leave my balls and she looks up. "Is this OK?" She asks, slowly darting her finger closer to my arsehole. "Have you ever--?"

"No." I moan out, my voice hoarse with the intense pleasure. She moves her hand, going to my tight, and I whine. No, shit, she didn't understand. "No, I mean... Never done this before, but... You can go on." I give her my consent, too overwhelmed with the sensations she is providing me to even think about the decision.

It's all about the pleasure, right?

She smirks, nodding discreetly as she dives her hand and face down again, resuming from where she stopped, sucking one ball to her slick mouth, finger going to the rim of my butthole, the other hand masturbating my cock relentlessly. The different sensations send me to overdrive, my head resting on the back of the couch as I'm barely able to make a sound. Suddenly, she pops my ball out of her mouth, slick tongue leaving a wet trail of saliva as she moves her face, downing her body slightly.

My body jolts when her warm tongue touches my arsehole, a loud moan falling from my lips. I've never felt anything like this before, it's just so... Foreign. Good.

She laps her tongue on the rim of my arsehole, slightly tucking it in, just a tiny bit, humming with approval when I cram my hips up, wanting to feel more of it. Her hand keeps working my cock, up and down, slick tongue lapping, lips sucking, fingertips brushing my arsehole, a heavy sensation building fast in the base of my spine.

This is like nothing I've ever felt in my life and trust me, I've been around. But I was always the one playing with the girl's arse, never the opposite. This feels incredibly good, though, especially when Aster moves her hand like this...

She lets go of my dick, raising her head and spitting to her palm before she grabs it again, now moving faster and adding more pressure than before, at the same time her lips go back to my balls and she sucks, her fingertip inching inside of my arsehole, delicately, carefully, just enough to stretch me a bit, and I groan loudly, my hands falling to my sides with the overwhelming sensation.

My cock throbs in her pumping hand, the veins filling up and twitching, and suddenly, it is all too much. I close my eyes shut, all my body shaking uncontrollably as I come undone right on her hand, hot lava numbing my senses as I feel like I'm floating, barely acknowledging the warm liquid mixing up with her saliva, coating my cock and spurring to my belly.

Aster coaxes me through my orgasm, moaning along with me. I feel her eyes pinned on my face, but I can't tell for sure, my own eyes are glued together in a heavenly paradise. Feel like I'm floating.

As I start feeling weak and too sensitive, I feel my body squirming, but still can't open my eyes. Aster moves, delicately pulling her hands out of my body and sitting by my side. She giggles softly, her lips finding mine to a longing kiss, but I don't know exactly.

Can't move.

Only when I feel a soft fabric on my belly, my stomach jolting from how sensitive my skin is, is that I open my eyes, barely, looking down in curiosity.

"Is that..?" I mumble out, my voice deeper than ever from how hoarse my throat is, my chest going up and down so fast one could think I just ran a marathon.

"Seems like Gucci sucks are good for other things too." Aster says cheekily, using the sock she just pulled out of her feet to clean up the slick mess of my cum with her saliva on my tummy and now soft cock. "Almost makes them worth the price."

This girl, I swear to God...

"You're unbelievable." I mutter, smiling lazily as I simply let her do her thing, not even looking down anymore.

She giggles, the soft sound making my heart skip a beat, a warm sensation spreading on my chest.

Fuck, Styles, you're screwed.

Royally screwed.

"Jesus..." She mumbles suddenly, so much surprise on her voice that I open my eyes again, turning my face to look at her. "We're outside!" She comments as if she just realized it.

"Yeah" I chuckle, finally feeling a bit more like myself as I sit up straighter on the couch, using my elbows as leverage. "And high as fuck. There's no building around that's high enough to see us."

Does she really think I would let anything happen it there was the slightest possibility of someone watching us? There's no way I would agree to someone else seeing her reach her high beside me.

"Mmm, okay." She nods lazily, pecking my lips again and jolting from the couch, looking down at me with a puzzled look on her face. "You're completely useless now, aren't you? Seems like I ruined you, Styles."

Oh, Bunny, you have no idea.

***

"All the time?"

"All the time." I nod.

"Say that I'm going to take Tate - my dog - for a walk, Sunday night, or at 5 in the morning during the week."

"Rickie will go with you."

"Say that I'm bored out of my mind and just want to ride around." She tries again, raising her eyebrows.

"Rickie will go. If you want to be alone, he can follow you in his car, but yeah, he will be close."

"He can't follow me." She sneers, rolling her eyes.

"He is reckless behind the wheel, Bunny, don't underestimate him."

"Clearly you never have seen me driving. But OK, it sounds like fun." She says cockily. "What if Rickie gets sick and can't go with me?"

"Then Abel will go." I say matter-of-factly.

She pouts, crossing her arms, for the first time tonight looking actually annoyed. I know she doesn't like Abel - the feeling is mutual, to be honest - but she will have to bear with it.

It's Sunday night and after spending the whole day just laying around and bickering at each other, the moment for a serious conversation has come. Aster needs to go back to her apartment, straight up bursting the little bubble we've been living in the whole day. After her father visit earlier today, I thought Aster would be all concerned and sad, but apparently she pushed it all back, something I'm grateful for, cause we ended up having a lovely day together. But reality never keeps at bay for too long, and when she said it was time for her to go, I had to bring the unpleasant conversation up.

She is not safe anymore.

Thanks to me.

Because I'm an impulsive twat.

Not a conversation I was willing to have, but it had to be done.

Because she overheard my conversation with her father, she was up to date with the main reason behind needing to have bodyguards now. She even thanked me for convincing Phillip I could do it, instead of having his trained guards following her trail all the time. Honestly, I think she is dealing with everything way better than I would've ever imagined, which is good but also a little unsettling, just how naturally she is taking everything in.

"OK, so what if I wake up in the middle of the night, horny as fuck?" She asks nonchalantly.

"Then you call me." I answer her right away. "Not Rickie, not Abel. Me."

She giggles, shaking her head. "Will I have to like, walk around S&L with one of them following me? Or when I'm home?"

"No. Your building is safe, as well as S&L. They will just escort you when you leave these places, go shopping, or whatever."

She nods slowly, her beautiful lips pouting. "And this is all because you screwed up?" She asks, throwing me a dirty look.

"Yep, sorry about that." I shrug.

"How is it that before I was safe if, like, my dad is who he is, isn't it supposed to be dangerous for me?" Her face scrunches up on a grimace when she mentions her father.

"The thing is, people are scared of him, there was some kind of silent contract regarding your safety. But I kinda blew it last night." I admit.

"Fuck, Styles, why are you so sloppy?" She rolls her eyes, again, taking it way better than I expected.

There's no way I'm telling her I only screwed up because that guy straight up threatened her safety - even worse, mentioned her sister as well. What he implied is way more complicated than just a simple threat, leaving room to start questioning everything around Maddie's death.

Maybe it wasn't even an overdose. Maybe it was something else. The guy was pretty clear about Aster having the same future as her sister, so I'm pretty sure he wasn't talking about an unexpected O.D.

I'm gonna have to dig it a little further before ever mentioning it to Aster. She already has too much on her plate to deal with, I can't even imagine how much it would destroy her to know the entire extent of the truth.

Aster sighs suddenly, her shoulders falling a bit. She looks exhausted.

"I gotta go." She mumbles, looking to the glass walls of my room, the dim night lights forming long shadows on her gorgeous face. "Tomorrow is going to be a long day. How will I even face my dad?" She raises her eyebrows, pinning her eyes on mine.

"Like you ever did, Bunny. You know you can't--"

"Yeah. I know. Won't tell him anything." She cuts me mid-sentence. "I'm aware of that. But, Harry, how... I don't know if I'm capable of being this cynical."

"Gonna have to be, babe... I know you can."

"There's Tim, too. Tomorrow I'll have the weekly meeting, how am I supposed to talk to him, knowing he has been lying all along?"

"You can always tell him to fuck off." I say with a wide smile. The fact the can't stand Tim's lies but is laying on my bed right now doesn't go unnoticed.

"Oh, you would like that, don't you?" She rolls her eyes, moving to sit on the bed, untangling my arms from her body. "You lied to me too."

"Yeah, but I also do that thing with my tongue that you like so much." I wink and her face falls, throwing me the dirtiest looks of all.

"I hate you." She says, matter-of-factly and I chuckle.

"Yeah, right." Jumping from the bed, I stretch my body. "M'Gonna call Rickie... Unless you want to stay over?" I giggle my eyebrows, trying to hide the fact I'm really looking forward to her positive response.

"You wish." She says simply, going to my closet, her bubbly butt moving to each step she takes, pale legs all marked from my hands.

I wish.

***

A/N:
Uff. This one was intense.
I need jesus.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

832K 53.6K 103
"Don't underestimate me, because I'll ruin you." • • • At first sight, Harry has it all: a country to rule, people following his every order, and...
354K 30.9K 89
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
3.8M 82.2K 77
in which joelle d'amore is completing her final semester of university in the grand city of los angeles, california. when she finds herself in the pr...
1M 32.5K 78
"𝙾𝚑, 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖! 𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜! 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢'𝚛𝚎...𝚍𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚕𝚐ä𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑...