Protector Of Worlds ~ Teen wo...

Av cinderpixle

One family over the whole multi-verse is picked to connect the whole of the multi-verse. How they do that tra... Mer

Cast and copyright
Trailer
How We Got Into This Mess
They Just Had To Be Drunk
Between The Wolf and The Moon
Dropping the game, Explaining the Magic
Murder Victim, Wrong Killer
No Moon Still Violence
Dreams, and Stiles Sweet Talk
Lunch, Dates, Phone Calls, and School Busses
The Danger of Wolves-band
There is a Reason Blockbuster is Closed On My Earth
Maybe He Can Live With This
Weakness Is The Key
He gave him an hour
Getting Drunk, and A few Panic Attacks
Fighting the Moon
Car Chase and Symbolism
He followed us
Confrontation
The Teenage Equivalent of a Ball
Part Two
Morphine and Funerals
New Wolf on Block
Good Girl gets Fangs
Lone wolf gets a pack
New Information
Crystal Clear
Hisses Everywhere You Go
50 Feet
Rave, I Think
One Life Lost a Seconded Reborn
'Well That's New'
The Key To Saving Him
Three Not Normal Teens Enjoying A not Normal Night
Part 3a
Open Wounds Can Heal
The Start Of The End
A night with Homicidal Werewolves
Don't think about The bug
Bus Ride Headed For Hell
Motel California
He Is The True Alpha
The Life Story Of Derek Hale
The Banshee Tell
Life in A Cell
We Don't Know What To Do
The Sixteen Hours
Pro nostrum officium potest non evenire non auxilium tuum
What Is The Doppelganger?
Part 3B
Hallucinating
Malia
[Insert John Mulaney Quote Here: One About Feeling Crazy Please]
Let the nightmare begin
I Swear to God
Giving Me Hope
A world without Color
My mind is Pinned to a Wall
Nightmare
Chaos and Strife
Bandages in the White Room
I fear for You Allison Argent
The Ones You Can't Save
The plans for our Lives
Part Four
A Sea OF Sand
Rain On His Parade
The Bite of an Innocent
While I'm Still Here
Devenford Prep
Not an update
Well, Well, Well
Pestilence
Knocking on death's door
Banshees and Doppelgangers
Into The Fire
We Can Save Them
sleep. You Lose Fear.
May The Truth Come To Bite Me In The Ass
A Real Date
Going berserk
One Last Dance
Homecoming
Epilogue
This is not the end (Author's Note)
Extras
Incorrect Quotes
Tattoo
If I Die Young
Love Vs. In Love
Look To The Stars
Inter-Dimensional Conversation
Kiss Me
You can Have It!
The Dangers Of A Flame
Senior Scribe
Author's Note

Because I'm Freaking Out

42 4 0
Av cinderpixle

Chapter 11 : Because I'm Freaking out

Stiles walked out of the guidance office. Anyone who was at the station the other night was required to go to guidance twice a week, "Caitlin, I'll take you now." Ms. Morell said holding open the door.

I walk in the small office. It was cold, but that might have been me. I take a seat and fold my hand over. "How are you Miss Holme."

"Can we skip the batting around the bush? I know you know about the supernatural, you know I'm supernatural. And we both know that what happened at the station was not human."

"If that's what you want. How did the other nights' activities make you feel?" She asked in her normal calm tone.

"You heard enough of that from everyone else. And I'm sure they told you they were fine, and it was just a bad scare, but unlike everyone else I know I'm not fine. Because I'm freaking out." I start laughing over my words, cutting off the tears.

"Why would that be?"

"I keep seeing things. Then they happen. My powers, for lack of a better term, are growing before I can control them. I'm creating things that I didn't even know were possible."

"Things like?"

"Air-fields, air bubbles that can block out smoke."

"Stiles told me you haven't been talking to anyone, is that true?"

"Yes." I paused hoping no one took offence to the fact I closed myself off, "I don't want to hurt anyone. And if I don't know what's happening to me, I could be the reason someone gets hurt."

"Go back to the visions."

"I see things, and I almost zone out. A small pain fills my head and them almost like a set of images cover my mind. To everyone around me nothing happens, but then later they come true."

"What are some of the things you've seen?"

"Allison's mom. How and why she killed herself. Scott working behind our backs. I saw what would happen the other night, then it happened."

"Working behind your back? Why would you think Scott would do that?"

"I saw Gerard stab him, and threaten his mother. That's why. I think it's blackmail. But it makes me feel guilty. So guilty. Because I see things, and then people yell my name, and I'm back to normal. And just lie, say it was a set of dizzy spells from lack of sleep. That all I need is to get a bit more sleep, but that's not it. I see the future."

"May ask, if this has ever happened on your earth?"

"No. Never. It hasn't even happened on a different earth. This is the first time ever."

"Why do you feel guilty Caitlin?"

"Because, maybe stop things, stop people from dying. But I never say anything. I just lie, to everyone around me. I just say i'm tired, when if said something, maybe Mrs. Argent would still be alive."

"Do you know anything about Derek's pack?" Ms. Morell asked.

"No. I haven't heard from any of them since the full moon. I helped Isaac through the turn, and then Derek showed up at the station. But that was it. Sometimes I still have this feeling that Derek's red eyes are burning into my skin."

"I heard you burned your skin, when you were with Victoria."

"Is that a question?"

"I was hoping you could explain what happened to you that night."

"Scott got ran over by her car. I ran to protect him and she knocked me out. When I woke up, my leg was chained to a table. She was vaporizing wolfsbane trying to kill Scott. I burned the chain on my leg till they fell off. I stopped the vaporizer, and then the weirdest thing happened. I cleared the air of the wolfsbane."

"Did you know you were doing it?"

"No. I just moved my arms around, then I blacked out. Next thing I knew I was in the clinic."

"I think you left out the part where you brunt a wall."

"The metal burned skin, It hurt so I screamed when I looked up, two rings of fire were burned on the wall. They were bright then disappeared leaving the pack symbol."

"And what pack might that be?"

"I think you know the answer. Look this was helpful, but I still need to head to class. Thank you. And don't write any notes on this discussion."

I walk down the halls. Not making eye contact with anyone. A new set of images pass my mind. Scott brushing his teeth. The Kanima choking Mrs. McCall. Derek talking to his pack, Isaac not present. Allison standing around a table with her father making off a Beacon Hills map.

"Cait?" Isaac's voice breaks threw. "Caitlin?"

I open my eyes to see I practically fell into the beta. "I'm fine."

"You're lying."

"Are we going to do the whole, listen to my heartbeat thing? Because I'm not up for it."

"If you wont talk to me, fine. But at the very least, talk to Scott and Stiles. They said you keep blacking out. And now you just did it in front of me."

"Isaac. I'm Fine." I stumbled away from the beta before he could say anything else.

"MEET ME AT THE CLINIC AFTER SCHOOL!" I can hear Isaac yell after me, even though I'm halfway down the hall.

I curve my hand over the steering wheel. Taking a few breaths I pull the keys from the ignition. Slowly I walk to the clinic in front of me. My feet pound against the rubber like cement below me. Lately I haven't been putting much thought into my outfit, not since the full moon. A wore a pair of Addiss all-stars and black legging, paired with an oversized shirt from the outer banks. My hair was in a loose ponytail and I was clutching my keys. But nonetheless I walked into the building.

Scott was rummaging around in one of the cabinets looking for something. He turned at the sound of the bell from the door. "Cait, hey?" It was more of a question than a statement, but I haven't talked to him in a week and the first time I even gave him more than a smile was at his job.

"Hey. I'm not really sure why I'm here. I mean Isaac, told to come, and I didn't want to. Or at least planned to but as soon as I got in the car I started driving here rather than my house. And it was whole.. And now I'm rambling."

"It's okay. I think he just pulled up." Scott gave me a smile and opened the gate for me.

The door opened from behind me, and Isaac walked in. He stood there for a few moments. The dogs around us started to bark. Isaac had a small look of guilt on his face, as he stared at the floor. Deaton came from the back room. "It's okay Isaac, we're open." That was all the doctor said, before opening the mountain ash gate.

When we walk to the back, a small pain rings around my head. 'Two wolves can sound like twenty.' I heard Derek explain as the mage went by my head. Erica and Boyd were standing in a doorway of the burnt Hale house. But that was it. I opened my eyes and I haven't moved. Everyone else in the room had their eyes on me.

"I'm fine." I lie with a smile.

Deaton noods and goes back to the dog on the table. He takes a syringe and places the clear liquid into the dog's leg. The dog whimpered slightly as Scott held it down. "Why does it smell like that?" Isaac asked, his hand placed on the table. Deaton laughs. "What?" The beta asks, confused.

"Scott said almost the same thing a few months ago." Deatton said simply. Scot nods and pets the poodle on the table. "One day he could somehow tell the difference between which animals were getting better and which were not."

The dog whimpers once more. "He's not getting better is he?" Isaac asks with a glim outlook. Deaton shook his head no. I went next to Scott and started to pet the poor creature. His hair was slightly matted and browned but still cute. If every puppy got a chance to live or half the world population died, I might have to think about my answer.

"So is it a type of cancer?" I asked my head turned to the animal.

"Osteosarcoma. It has a very distinct scent, doesn't it?"

"I wouldn't know." I responded. My hand brushes agonist Scott for a second. I thought it was going to get weird, but neither of us seemed very affected. Scott nods a sad look in his eyes.

"Come here Isaac." Isaac walks over to the vet. "I know you're well aware of what your new abilities can do for you. Improve strength, speed, and healing. Every wonder what it could do for others?" Scott drops his hand from the pet, and I do the same. A small smile of encouragement spreads over my face as I look back at Isaac. "Give me your hand." Isaac does as he is told. Deaton slowly brings Isaac's hand over to the dog. "Go on."

As soon as Isaac's hand touches the dogs, his veins blacken. They get darker as they get father up his hand. I could see Scott smile from next to me. Isaac pulls away slowly. He breaths out a few times, before pulling up his sleeve. The black veins climb higher till they despair entirely. "What did I do?" Isaac asked, voice cracking.

"You took some of it's pain away." Scott answers.

"Only a little bit. But sometimes a little can make quite a difference." Deaton informs us. Isaac sniffles a bit, and brings his hand to his noise.

"It's okay. First time he showed me I cried too." Scott says. Isaac lets out a goofy grin. A small giggle releases from my lips.

Soon all three of us teens were giggling and smiling. It felt so good. Just a couple of not normal kids enjoying a not normal thing. "Sorry Scott you should be working." I say after the laughter dies down.

Scott starts to put away cans, and medicine for the animals. Isaac's smile all but dispares. "Isaac?" I asked my friend. Yeah, my friend, he was dick but a friend.

"Erica and Boyd. They're leaving tonight during the game." Isaac says at last.

Scott closes the cabinet door, "So are you telling us?" I was thinking the same thing McCall.

"I'm not telling you guys. I asking. I'm asking for your advice."

"From us?" I pause, "Why?"

"Because I trust you. Both of you."

Me and Scott share a look of confusion, "Why?" We ask once more.

"Because the two of you always seem to want to do the right thing. I mean, Cait I showed up at your door half dead, and even when you hated me, you still helped me."

"Well I don't know Cait. But I usually have no idea what I'm doing."

"Oh I know I have no idea what I'm doing."

"Hmm. You two want to let me know what you're doing right now?"

"If you mean ask if we're leaving."

"We're not." Scott finishes my sentence.

"To many people I care about could hurt, If I leave." I say, my head facing the floor. I think back to what my imaginary parents and brother told me. How I just left them. I couldn't do that to Lottie and the twins. I WOULDN'T do that to Lottie and the twins.

"Well I guess that makes me lucky 'cause- - I don't have anyone, so."

"Is this your formal goodbye?" I ask as Isaac starts out the room.

"Yeah, are you gonna go with them?" Scott adds.

"Yeah. I think I will. So I guess this is it. Good luck with the game though."

"Oh I'm not going either. Can't even think about playing some meaningless game right now." Scott sighs, and puts his hand in his back pockets.

"You weren't at practice last week were you?" The brit asked Scott.

"No I skipped it. Why?"

"So you didn't hear?"

"Hear what?" I ask, now nevus.

"Jackson was there."

"You mean like there? Like he was--."

"As if nothing had happened, Scott."

"Really? That means the game tonight?"

"Yeah. He's playing." Isaac starts back out the room.

"Isaac!" He stops as I chase him out of the room. I run up to the boy and pull him in. It was a small hug but still felt like the right thing to do. "If you're really saying Goodbye. I want a hug." I whisper into his chest. In the end Isaac wrapped his arms around me before leaving for good.

"Cait?"

"Yeah Scott?" I ask, still a little cheerful from our giggling session.

"What's going on with you?"

"What do you mean?" I turn back to the room I was just in, to see Scott leaning in the doorframe.

"I mean you keep zoning out. We have to scream your name, just to get you back. You just keep saying you're fine."

"For the last time, I am fine, Scott."

"For the last time. I know you're lying." He sasy walking closer to me. "Cait, you can talk to me."

"I don't know. I feel like I'm going crazy."

"Why?"

"I keep seeing things."

"Things, like?"

"Like I saw you filling a set of pills with mountain ash, and giving them to Gerard. I saw him choking your mother with the kanima. I saw Allison and her Father standing over a map of Beacon Hills."

"You saw things that were happening. Or have happened?" I nod. A small bulge forming in my throat.

"I'll see you at the game, Scott. Let's make sure no one gets hurt."

"Okay." He pulls me into a quick hug and lets me go about the rest of the day.

I pull on a small brown coat and nicer clothes. A pair of ripped jeans and a green tank top covered with the coat. I change my shoes into a pair of platform boots and head out the door.

I drove to the game in silence. I didn't even have the radio on, it was just me in a car, Alone. When I got to the school, the stands were already packed. People screaming about cyclones because for some reason that's what our teams are called. Still better than the Mystic Falls Timber-woves though.

However I feel there would be an irony if Beacon Hills mascot was a wolf. My skin crawled when a wind brushed under my jacket.

What scares me more is when the team gets on the field Stiles and Scott sit on the beach when everyone else warms up. I stand in my usual spot. Leaning on the railing of one of the two home bleachers. The air around me, almost moving away from me. A small win came when Stiles started to run and join the team. It was a victory that crumbled when Scott sat straight up in his seat.

I pushed off the bleacher, to stand a little taller. I look over to see Gerard talking to no one. Well not no one, talking to Scott. I inverted my eyes to see Lydia take a seat next to Soctt's mother.

Stiles has a few miserable plays. Scott stands up but Coach pulls him back to the bench. I notice Isaac makes his way over to Scott. I start to sprint to the bench myself.

"You came to help." Scott said turing to Isaac.

"I came to win."

"Good. Because, team I have no idea what I'm doing really needs a win. Whether it's as small as this game. Or as large taking down Gerard."

"Thanks for not applying any pressure, Cait." Scott says scracisticly.

"I'm with Scott on this one."

"Well maybe this will boost your confidence." I bend over and kiss each boy on the cheek. It was quick, but I still felt myself fighting blush. Scott and Isaac failed to fight their's. Each of their faces turned a bit pinker. "I wish us all luck tonight gentlemen." I walk away from the too boys. Biting back a smile.

A few times Isaac body checks our own players. I'm guessing it's to get Scott on the field. A small pain of guilt could be seen on Scott's face, but he still seemed ready to get on the field. "LAHEY! Seriously what the hell is your problem?" Coach yelled. Isaac just shrugs and heads back in the game.

A new set of images panes across my mind. I grip onto the railing. Allison holding Erica and Boyd at gunpoint. Erica on the ground next to a cliff. Boyd catching an arrow. Allison shooting four or five arrows into both Erica and Boyd. Erica begging from the ground.

"Hey Cait?" Lydia had her hand over mine of the railing. "You okay?"

"Yeah I'm great."

I look back at the field. Jackson hit Isaac. Scott and I rush over. "It's Not broken, but I can't move it" A medical team places a gurney on the ground. "I think Jackson nicked me because I can feel it spreading."

"This game is on you Scott." I whisper as they lift Isaac off the ground.

"Cait you have to promise me that, if something goes wrong you will get everyone out of here."

"Nothing is gonna go wrong though, right?"

"But if something does promise me."

"I promise."

Milssa McCall runs up to her son and me, "Something's happening isn't it? Something more than a lacrosse game?"

"You should go, Mom"

"Oh I'm not going anywhere. And everything that I said before, forget it. That I said to both of you. All of it okay? If the two of you can do something to help, then do it. You have to."

"We will." I answer. The refs whisk me and Mrs. McCall off the field off the field. The game starts again. Someone from the other team pushes Scott down. I feel my breath hitch. The same player hits Stiles down as well. Scott looks disoriented when he gets up. Not because of the hit, his head goes to where Gerard was standing. WAS.

I ball my fist, a flame burning in each hand. I see Scott run off the field. Instinctively I follow. We make it to the boys locker room. His eyes were gold and my hand was on fire. Ferard stood before Isaac, sword in hand ready to kill. Scott and I start to fight Gerard pitiful bodyguards. Once both are knocked out and have hit a wall. My head spins on end looking for the devil himself.

"Where is he?" Scott asked, his voice mixing between wolf and man.

Me and Scott push through the celebrating crowds. My heart could be felt in my temples. Everything around me was a buler. A wind picked up and I couldn't tell if it was from my making. Scott froze when he saw the time on the clock. His eyes moved to Jackson. Seven seconds left. Even from hee I could see Jackson's eyes change to thoses of a reptile. The clock ran out.

"Nothing happened. Nothing." Scott says with relfe.

"What was meant to happen."

"Jackson was going to kill someone when the clock hit 30 seconds." All the lights in the standume went out.

"SPOKE TOO SOON SCOTT!" I yell as he takes my hand bringing me farther and farther into the darkness of the field. Screams could be heard all around us, but we still moved forward.

"SCOTT!CAITLIN! SCOTT WHERE ARE YOU?" Melissa McCall called for her son.

"Mom. MOM. Are you okay?" Scott asked as his mother came into view.

"I'm fine. I'm fine. But somebody got hurt. Somebody is down on the field." The lights start to come back on. Coach was yelling as me and the two McCalls' made our way to the center of the field.

Scott pulled me back, still gripping my hand. Jackson lied on the ground. Pale, claws out, dug into the ground. Melissa leaned over him. "He's not breathing." My heart broke. This was our fault. I felt Isaac place his hand on my shoulder. A few tears slipping down my face. "No pulse." I turned into Scott's shoulder to hide the tears. I had to be stronger than thins.

"Nothing?"

"Nothing." I was almost digging my nails into Scott at this point.

Lydia was crying like crazy when Mrs. McCall ripped open Jackson's jersey. I let go of Scott at the sound. She ripped open the jersey to show five bloody cuts. One for each claw. "He did it to himself." Isaac  whisper.

Melissa was yelling at Lydia to hold Jackson's head up. The world was spinning. A blur of red and whit was all I could see at this point. The only other images to make it through were Scott and Isaac.

"WHERE"S MY SON? Stiles! Where's my son?" The sheriff asked his head spinning over the players. "STILES!"

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

920 93 38
"Something's that happen in this life are sometimes just lucky coincidences..." Life is full of mystery, wonder and sometimes even magic. I mean, yo...
1.2K 27 26
Reality is a concept as elusive as it is pervasive, shaping our understanding of the world around us and our place within it. But what if the boundar...
4.6K 215 30
HAVE YOU MET THIS FAMILY? US AND MORNINGS, THAT IS SOMETHING ELSE. ...
1.2K 34 15
yn travels to different universes trying to find her true loves and her family but what happens when she gets stuck in a universe and can't leave til...