Perfection» h.s

By cvstle

"Not all of us are perfect, Harry." ©copyright ashlyn gold 2k14 [1D Awards winner Season 5] More

Prologue
one.
two.
three.
four
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
contest!
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
good books.
sixteen.
coauthors.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
advice.
twenty.
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty three.
twenty four.
twenty five.
annoucement.
twenty five.
twenty six.
okay
twenty seven.
twenty eight.
READ
Character Ask!
Character Answers!
Ask Me Answers!
twenty nine.
thirty.
A/N
thirty one (part one)
thirty one . pt 2
thirty one. pt. 3
thirty three.
hai
OMF
thirty four.
//Oops//
thirty five.
thirty six.
thirty seven.
THANK YOU
thirty eight.
thirty nine.
a poem
forty.
forty one.
forty two.
forty three.
a small present
present part dos
present part trés
present part four
present part five
forty three.
forty four.
forty five.
ATTENTION
forty six.
forty seven.
forty eight.
forty nine.
the questions
the answers.
fifty.
fifty one.
fifty two.
fifty three.
fifty four.
fifty five.
fifty six.
fifty seven.
fifty eight.
fifty nine.
sixty.
stop.
sixty one.
sixty two.
sixty three.
sixty four.
announcements.
sixty five.
sixty six.
sixty seven. pt.1
sixty seven pt.2
happy birthday to one of the raddest people I know
sixty eight.
sixty nine.
seventy.
seventy one.
note
1D Watty Awards!
gUYS

Epilogue

243 12 18
By cvstle

Third Person POV

"Mum, I love his laugh. He's literally my sunshine, he just makes me so happy, and today they had an awards show, and he dressed up in a suit, and mum," Pandora and her daughter, Camille, are sitting at the kitchen counter, and Pandora is intently listening to Camille gush over her favorite band members member.

Sounds like a familiar scene, way back when Pandora was a huge Little Mix and never shut up to her now husband, Harry about Jade.

"Mmmh." Pandora mumbles, popping a cookie from the tray in her mouth. "Continue, love." Pandora stared at her fifteen year old daughter.

"Is she ranting about that stupid band again? Mum, make her shut up." Camille's older brother, Cole, who she sometimes adored and sometimes wanted to slit his throat, like now. "Please." He begs, getting an apple from the basket.

"Finally eating healthy, I see? I'm proud." Pandora smirked again, totally shutting down Cole. "Anyways, I was the same way, continue Cammy."

"She was." Harry silently walked into the kitchen as well, the whole Styles family now in there. "It was so annoying." Pandora stuck out her tongue at Harry, and he rolled his eyes.

"So, as I was saying before I was so rudely interrupted," Camille glared at him with her eyes so much like her mum's. "I'm not even joking I fell off my chair when I saw him."

"That was your mother's reaction when she saw me, wasn't it babe." Harry winks, and Pandora rolls her eyes. "She's trying to deny it." He walks over to her and puts his head on hers, wrapping his arms around her waist while Cole gags.

"Mum, please, I'm trying to keep my apple down."

"Aw, shut up, Cole, it's kinda cute." Camille swats him on the arm, shushing him. "And kinda weird, but still, cute."

"Ugh, I'm going over to Jason's," Jason, Jenna and Michael's son, and Cole were closer than anything, "maybe his parents will be less gross."

"Have fun getting a girlfriend!" Harry calls as Cole walks out the door, with a little snicker.

"We're supposed to be nice to our son, Harry."

"Oh, shit, whoops."

"How come dad can curse, but I can't?" Camille crosses her arms.

"Because he does what he wants." Pandy gets up, going to grab something from the pantry, "he's punk rock."

"They used that excuse back in like. . . 2014." Camille shudders as she leaves the room, leaving Pandora and Harry all alone in the kitchen when the doorbell rings and Pandora goes to answer it.

"Well I did it." Nina's daughter, Kyra greets, holding a book in her hands.

"What did you this time?"

"I changed the ending of the story." Pandora's eyebrow raised, she remembered an early dream she had, with Kyra saying,

"Who are you?"

"I'm here to set the story straight."

"But aren't you N-"

"You're my favorite character, you didn't deserve it."

"But you're-"

"I'm changing the ending of this story."

Pandora shook it off, wondering if they were both somehow connective.

"What story?" Kyra hands Pandora a book, and she flips it over to see the cover that reads:

Perfection

Written by Emmy Kay

______________________

((FIN))

Hello guys, this is the end of Perfection. I'm very proud and thankful for everything.

Now, I know everything isn't tied up in a bow, everything isn't resolved, this epilogue is barely enough to resolve some parts,but it's all you're getting.

I'd like to say thank you for all of the people who helped contribute to Pandora's personality in some way : abigailengland Myopinionisvalid baesics miss_brainiac_99 grungyniall explousions jax_3101 moaninglashton

lovelylouisszarrykink yeah-noand so many more that I'll have to thank privately.

And thank you to some lovely readers: @henna_a21, parahahoy and so many more.

Thank you to all the people that were here in the planning stages, the shitty stages where this story was just being born.

Here are some things you probably didn't know about Perfection:

-This was originally supposed to be a Niall fic.

Can you guys imagine that? Nandora? No fucking way.

-Harry was supposed to die and become an angel.

Erm, be happy that I changed it.

-This was originally supposed to be like 30 chapters or so.

Lmao :D

So many people have inspired me to continue this book, even after the multiple times I thought of starting it. So thank you once again, and I love you all.

Any questions you guys you have I can answer, leave here.

Don't delete this book just yet, and can you do me a favour and check out my book Wonderland? I entered it into the iTunesBestof2014 contest, so yeah.

Goodbye, for now I guess!

Ash xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Bad Girl By Mandy

Fanfiction

8.4K 166 24
Everyone isnt as good as they seem...