Lovely Nights || Zhong Chenle

By _Norenmin_

Just another cliche y/n highshcool fic~ Book: 1/2 More

INTRO
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
Not an update
24
25
26
27
28
28.5
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
Important Update!!!
53
Final
Sequel Release
Status Update

16

4.3K 201 119
By _Norenmin_

I was walking through the halls in the morning when an unexpected voice called my name.

"Y/N." It was Jaemin and he had a strange grin spread across his face.

"H-Hi Jaemin." I shyly replied. "Suyeon's not with me, she had morning practice."

He placed his arm around my shoulder and clicked his tongue. "I was actually looking for you."

"Y-You were?"

My surprised expression was very obvious. He laughed at me and started walking me towards my class.

"I wanted to ask you when the next party was going to be?"

"Next party?" I gulped. He couldn't be serious! I barley managed to survive the night and now he wanted to go to another party?

"Yeah." He questioned my hesitation. "Isn't there a party every weekend?"

"T-There is..." I tried to make up an excuse. "But the thing is...." My mind struggled to think of anything. "My friends don't usually allow high school students at their parties. It was a one time thing."

"Really? Why not?" He frowned.

"Because high school students are too immature for them." I leaned in closer to his ear and whispered. "I heard there was some kid that was dancing on the bar table but he accidentally broke all the alcohol bottles after falling down and passing out drunk." I tisked. "My friend was outraged and said that it was the last time he invites a high school student to a party."

Jaemin laughed awkwardly. "How e-embarrassing."

"Tell me about it." I leaned away from him. "If I was that kid I'd be too embarrassed to show my face at a college party ever again."

Jaemin's cheeks started to turn a shade of red. "Is it getting hot in here?" He waved his shirt to cool himself off. "I'll see you around y/n, I'm going to go refill my water bottle at the water fountain."

I smirked when Jaemin rushed off. Did I feel bad for intentionally reminding him of his weekend embarrassment? Yes, but it was the only way to get rid of him. I couldn't afford to continue this lie of a fake life that the guys invented for me. It was fun to pretend that I was some sort of party diva for one night but all I wanted was peace back in my life. No more parties, no more fake relationships, and no more bullying from Sarang and Hani.

I made my way to home room and rested my head down since it was still too early.

"Good morning."

I peeked my head up and saw Yangyang smiling as bright as always.

"Hi." I sat up straight and started chatting with him.

We ware laughing about the incidents that happened at the party. Apparently soon after I left, Lucas was flirting with some girl when another girl that he had been sweet talking during his classes approached then. The two girls ended up fighting in the middle of the dance floor while Lucas ran away and waited for Jungwoo and Suyeon in the car.

"Has he always been a fuck boy?" I laughed at Yangyang's vivid details of the story he was recounting.

"I know it's kind of hard to believe but he was always scared to talk to girls." He laughed. "But all that changed when he moved to University."

He was right. It was hard to believe.

We were still chatting when I received a message on my cellphone.

___

Jennie
| Hii^^ this is Lisa's friend Jennie from the party
| Do you remember me????

Me
How could I forget ☺️ |

Jennie
| Do you think you can come to my dorm room today??
| I want to get your measurements asap so I can start working on the pieces ✂️ 👗

Me
I'll be there!! |

Jennie
| Thank you!!! You're a lifesaver XOXO

___

I had almost forgot that I promised Jennie I would help her with her assignment. I planned to go after school to get my measurements right away. Even though I didn't want to at first, I was somewhat excited.

"Do you have any clubs today?" I asked Suyeon when the bell dismissing us for Lunch rang.

"Nope." She smiled and grabbed my hand. "Let's go eat lunch together today."

We walked to the cafeteria and picked up our lunch trays. We were served bibimbap with a side of fresh fruit and kimchi.

"Wow the food is actually edible today." My mouth watered at the sight of the marinated beef that topped the bowl. (vegan meat if you're vegetarian or vegan )

We were walking back to our home room class to eat when Jaemin called us.

"Suyeon! Y/N!" He waved and motioned for us to come.

He was sitting on top of the lunch table next to Jeno who was holding his soccer ball. The young boy from the party named Jisung was sitting on one side of the bench with Yangyang and another boy I didn't know. My fingernails dug into my tray when I say Chenle sitting on the other side of the bench with Sarang on his lap. Hani was sitting next to the pair unaware of anything as she drooled over Jeno.

I hesitantly followed Suyeon to the group.

"Sit with us." Jaemin cheerfully smiled and lightly kicked Jisung to make some space for us.

"Not thanks." Suyeon rolled her eyes. "The table looks a little crowded today."

Sarang and Suyeon glared at each other as if they wanted to commit murder. Jaemin noticed the tension and cleared his throat.

"Eh we were just talking about this friday's party at Jeno's house, you two are coming right?"

"Do I ever miss a party?" Suyeon smirked.

Jaemin smiled and looked at me waiting for a response.

"I-uh..."

"Come on loser." Sarang looked at me. "We get it, you only party with college students but one high school party wont hurt you will it? Or do you think you're too cool for us?"

"It's not that." I fiddled with my fingers."Its just that uh-I-uh....."

I tried to think of another excuse but couldn't.

"I assumed you'd wanna avoid any college party after what happened between you and your boyfriend."

"What do you mean?" I suspiciously questioned Sarang.

"How he cheated on you." She raised an eyebrow. "He had his hands all over another girl at the party."

I saw Yangyang choke on his food from the corner of my eye when he heard that.

She covered her mouth dramatically.

"I'm sorry I thought you knew."

Fuck.

"I did." I lied. "But we broke up. I didn't think anyone knew about that though."

Chenle's full attention was now on me.

"You two broke up?" He suddenly asked causing the others to turn to him.

"Mmmm" I mumbled and looked down to the ground.

"Then wouldn't it be better that you join us? It'll take your mind off that idiot." Sarang smirked.

"I don't know...." I avoided her gaze.

She scoffed, "And here I thought you weren't a complete loser. Maybe I was wrong."

"Yah!" Chenle scolded her. "She just broke up with her boyfriend, if she doesn't want to go it's understandable."

"You're right." She pouted her lips and spoke in a whiny tone. "If you broke up with me I wouldn't want to go anywhere either." She proceeded to kiss his lips in front of everyone.

I wanted to throw up. My blood was boiling watching them swap spit.

"Maybe you're right Sarang." I forced a fake smile catching her attention. "I'll be there."

I immediately regretted my words. What mess did I get myself into this time?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77K 2.4K 71
❝ 𝙄𝙛 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙚, 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙢𝙚? ❞ SOULMATE & MAFIA AU ! BOOK 2 in the RIDIN' SERIES
24.8K 568 16
[𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠] this is all a collections story I wrote in Archive Of Our Own (AO3)... hope u like it don't forget to vote💚💕 sorry for...
229K 7.8K 33
in where a girl texts chenle for fun, but didn't expect him to see it. a crack fic. • swearing • alcohol mentioned • • book 1 of the social media se...
18.9K 1.1K 21
• Book 1 of NCT 2020 Series • ❝𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰?❞ ❝𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥... 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐟...