Protector Of Worlds ~ Teen wo...

Від cinderpixle

One family over the whole multi-verse is picked to connect the whole of the multi-verse. How they do that tra... Більше

Cast and copyright
Trailer
How We Got Into This Mess
They Just Had To Be Drunk
Between The Wolf and The Moon
Dropping the game, Explaining the Magic
Murder Victim, Wrong Killer
No Moon Still Violence
Dreams, and Stiles Sweet Talk
Lunch, Dates, Phone Calls, and School Busses
The Danger of Wolves-band
There is a Reason Blockbuster is Closed On My Earth
Maybe He Can Live With This
Weakness Is The Key
He gave him an hour
Getting Drunk, and A few Panic Attacks
Fighting the Moon
Car Chase and Symbolism
He followed us
Confrontation
The Teenage Equivalent of a Ball
Part Two
Morphine and Funerals
New Wolf on Block
Good Girl gets Fangs
Lone wolf gets a pack
New Information
Crystal Clear
Hisses Everywhere You Go
50 Feet
Rave, I Think
'Well That's New'
Because I'm Freaking Out
The Key To Saving Him
Three Not Normal Teens Enjoying A not Normal Night
Part 3a
Open Wounds Can Heal
The Start Of The End
A night with Homicidal Werewolves
Don't think about The bug
Bus Ride Headed For Hell
Motel California
He Is The True Alpha
The Life Story Of Derek Hale
The Banshee Tell
Life in A Cell
We Don't Know What To Do
The Sixteen Hours
Pro nostrum officium potest non evenire non auxilium tuum
What Is The Doppelganger?
Part 3B
Hallucinating
Malia
[Insert John Mulaney Quote Here: One About Feeling Crazy Please]
Let the nightmare begin
I Swear to God
Giving Me Hope
A world without Color
My mind is Pinned to a Wall
Nightmare
Chaos and Strife
Bandages in the White Room
I fear for You Allison Argent
The Ones You Can't Save
The plans for our Lives
Part Four
A Sea OF Sand
Rain On His Parade
The Bite of an Innocent
While I'm Still Here
Devenford Prep
Not an update
Well, Well, Well
Pestilence
Knocking on death's door
Banshees and Doppelgangers
Into The Fire
We Can Save Them
sleep. You Lose Fear.
May The Truth Come To Bite Me In The Ass
A Real Date
Going berserk
One Last Dance
Homecoming
Epilogue
This is not the end (Author's Note)
Extras
Incorrect Quotes
Tattoo
If I Die Young
Love Vs. In Love
Look To The Stars
Inter-Dimensional Conversation
Kiss Me
You can Have It!
The Dangers Of A Flame
Senior Scribe
Author's Note

One Life Lost a Seconded Reborn

37 5 0
Від cinderpixle

Chapter Ten : One Life Lost A Seconded Reborn

The next day I head down to the subway station. Derek was alone unpacking a ridiculous amount of chains and pain devices. "Please tell me your master plan is not just a triskele?" I ask the alpha as I head down the stairs.

"No, but it worked for me when I was their age."

"Yeah and you aren't a bitten wolf."

"What are you doing here Cait?"

"Tonight, the night of the full moon. I'll be at Lydia's birthday party but when you lock your hounds up, call me. Keep Isaac away from Erica and Body. I think how to stop Isaac from turning at the very least turn him back."

"How would you do that?"

"Talk him through it. It was something Stiles and I did with Scott. If I can get Isaac to focus on his anchor. I can make him human."

"Who do you know his anchor?"

"Well, a few weeks ago I taught him how to turn, when the moon don't shine."

"What do you want me to do?"

"When the moon reaches its apex, Tie Isaac up Away from Erica and Boyd. Then call me, put the phone by Issac and have it on speaker, I can do the rest."

"Think it will work?"

"It's better than locking him in a freezer."

I go to walk away, "Hey Cait?" Derek calls.

"Yeah?"

"Thank you." I smirk and leave the grim of the old subway behind me.

When I get back in the door of the Holmes household, Lottie is pulling me u the stairs. "Lottie what the hell?"

"Tonight Is Lydia's party, And the two of us need a dress, that is both amazing and killer, as well as can fight werewolf like lizards."

"Okay, show me what you got."

The next four hours or so we dug through hundreds of dresses. Mindresses, full length. Anything we could get our hands on. Ones that had straps ones without. Truly anything was fair game.

In the end I was going to wear a navy blue body con dress. It ended at my mid thigh and was covered in navy lace. As for jewelry, heels are both silver. I sorta have a thing for silver though. Lottie is wearing a full black lace dress, with disconnected sleeves and just like black everything.

I look over at the clock, 9:48, the party starts at 10. "Okay Lottie you ready?"

"Yeah, as in do I look amazing? Or ready as in pray to god Scott doesn't try to kill all of us?"

"Both."

"Yeah I'm ready."

The ride to Lydia's party is buzzing. Chole and Evlynn decided to take a different car, saying and I quote, 'Ignoring us. I mean The two of you talk to someone accused of killing his own father than us.' So that was kinda a stab in the gut. But either way Lottie and I were excited.

We parked on the other side of the road right behind Allison. She was walking out of her car pulling her jacket around herself. "Cait, Lottie. Hey!"
"Hey. You okay?"

"Yeah just cold. Is it just me or is no one here?"

"No one's here."

The driveway felt like a mile long when the thought of betas and Alphas came to mind. The three sets of heel made soft tapping noises on the stone below us. The place felt abandoned, I mean a few people were here and there. And the punk was definitely spiked. BUt for the most part it was just the supernatural squad.

Allison, Lottie and I walked out a small set of stairs and ran into the boys. "Hey, still no sign of Jackson." Allison says.

"Yeah, no one's here." Stiles replied looking around.

"Maybe we're just early." Lottie suggest looking over at the twins and Lydia.

"Or maybe no one's coming, Because Lydia's turned into the town wack job."

"Well we have to do something because we have been ignoring her and the twins for nearly two weeks."

"Lydia's completely ignored Stiles for the past ten years." Scott says. I have to bite back a laugh.

"I prefer to think of it as not being on her radar yet." Scott just shakes his head at the three of us girls and mouths the word, 'ignored.'

"Do we really own them a party though?" My sister asked.

"What about a chance to get back to normal?" I say.

"Normal?" Scott asked, almost offended.

"Well Lydia wouldn't be the town wack job if it wasn't for us. And as for the twins, me and Lottie have been lying for weeks, not to mention the time they fell over from Kanima venom."

"I guess I could use my co-captain status to get the team here." Scott says, with a look of 'my god why' on his face.

"Yeah, I also know some people who can get this thing going."

"Stiles, are about to invite a bunch of drag queen?" Lottie asked with a smirk.

"Oh yeah definitely."

"Good, maybe than my makeup wont look like shit." I joke.

Third Person POV

Derek Hale chains up one of his three beta's. Boyd doesn't even try to fight it just simply asks, "What if we break free?"

"Then you'll do anything you can to get out of here. Probably try to kill me, then kill each other, then anything else with a heartbeat." Derek turn to his other two betas, "I need you to hold her."

Isaac Lahey gut's his arms under Erica's. "So how come she gets to wear the headband?"

"Because she'll be able to withstand more pain than the two of you. I have an extra one if you really want it."

"No I'm good."

"Okay, Ercia you ready?"

"Yeah." Derek places the 'headband' on Erica's head. Tightening the bolts as she screams. Boyd looks away and Isaac closes his eyes but the Alpha treks one. A few drops of blood spill from the girl's forehead. The Derek stop.

"Isaac Follow me."

"What you not even going to lock me up?"

"No, I'm just not the one who will be watching you all night." Derek chains the beta to a platphone marker outside the car where the other two betas are.

"Who will?"

"Cait."

First Person POV~ Caitlin Roads/Holmes

Stiles was really able to get the party hoping. But that wasn't what I was worried about. I started back to the front of the house and then back outside, where no one was.

My phone started to vibrate. "Hey, Cait. I hope your little plan works." Derek says from the other line.

"It will. Isaac can hear me?"

"Yeah I'm not sure why I need too but I can hear you."

"Tonight's gonna get rough." The only sound from the other line was sracting. "Okay Isaac, I want you to think about everything that your father did to you when you were younger." He roars from the other side of the phone. "Think of all the time you would come to school bruised, or bloody. How some night you would be scared to sit at the dinner table." More roars. "Now think of all the ways you want to be better than your father was." He huffs out of pain this time. The same way Scott did when he was in the freezer. "Think of how, you never want to hurt anyone the way he hurt you. Think about why you want to be better than him." There was no response this time. "Think about...how you felt when he died. That even after all that pain you were still scared. Think about how you don't want to be a monster. How you want to be human because it means you could never hurt anyone the way he hurt you."

"Cait?" Isaac huffs out from the other end of the phone. Completely human.

"Isaac you did it." I giggle into the phone.

He laughs back, "I did it."

"Look Isaac I have to go before anyone calls me crazy. It's probably safer that you stay tied up, but just think about that."

"Thank you, Caitlin." I hang up the phone.

I turn to head back to the door. Someone was standing on the pouch. As I walk cosler my heart beats gets quicker. "JEUSE CHRIST SCOTT! You scared the hell out of me!" I yell at my friend.

"Sorry. My head was hurting because of the moon, so I thought it was best if I wasn't near 100 people. Then I saw you leave and wanted to make sure you were okay."

"I'm fine. How much of that did you hear?"

"All of it. You did a really good thing Cait." He holds out one of his, where a glass was. "What a drink? I shouldn't have anything because the whole wolf thing."

I laugh,"Why the hell not." I grab the glass and head back to Lydia's backyard. Scott not far behind.

People were laughing and making out. Almost everyone had a drink in their hand. The pool was shining in the moonlight. Chole was dancing with some random person and Evlynn was flirting with I have no idea. Lydia had changed her clothes into some pretty blue dress. I could already feel the alcohol kick in.

I walked in the house cuse I felt crazy with the chlorine water next to me. I waded through the sea of drunken people. I saw the face of my brother for a millisecond. But when I blinked he was gone. I make my way to where he was standing but no one was there. I thought it had to be the alcohol.

I went about my night till I got back outside and saw my parents. My real parents, in all immortality. "Why do you think you have this gift?" my mother questioned. I just stood there, it was impossible for them to be here. I was the only one who could cross earths. I felt a hand on my shoulder spin me around.

My brother, Dean, stood face full of pain. "You left me. It was bad enough mom and dad were in LA for work. But then you left too. I'm alone."

"Caitlin, this is your fault. If you didn't give in, you wouldn't have to worry about your friends." My father chimes from behind me. I wanted to say something, anything to defend myself, but no words would come. "It's your fault they are in danger."

"It's your fault you left. You left me Cait."

"No, no, I never, I never meant to." The words barely get out of my mouth before my mother criticizes me.

"You didn't mean to. But you still did. You left your brother alone, and your friends' parents thinking their child is dead."

"No, please you have to believe me. I want, I want- I just can't leave them here." I cry faceing my parents once more.

My brother grabs my arms and holds them behind my back. "You still left." He whispered as my parents came closer. My father had a lighter in his hand. Just as he was about to put the lighter to my skin, they all disappeared. No one was there, my hands weren't held behind my back. I still had the glass Scott gave me in my right hand. Everything was normal.

"CAIT!" Lottie came up from behind me.

"Lottie, hey."

"Come with me." Lottie started to lead me through the crowd to where the punch was.

"Lottie What?"

She stops right in front of the bowl, "I went to get more to drink. Then I noticed the flowers." She pulls a petal out from the liquid. "Look, filmare?"

I take the petal from her hand, "Aconite." I breathe out. "Scott!" It hits me. Even after he said he shouldn't drink he took a few sips to make Lydia feel better.

"WAIT! Cait do you even know where he is?" I stop moving.

"No. But if he drinks anymore of this he could die."

"Who could die?" Chole asked us, refilling her glass.

"Uhh Stiles." Lottie lies.

"Yeah such a lightweight." I laugh to help our case.

"Well tell him I hope he's okay." Our sister walks away.

"That was too close for comfort." Lottie says grabbing my hand. "Let's go find your best friend." She starts to pull us through the crowd.

"Have you seen Lydia?" Scott's voice comes from over by the doors.

"Lottie." I point to our friend. She nods and pulls me over to him.

"Hey Lottie Cait have you seen Lydia?" He asked us, drink now gone.

"We were looking for you." Lottie answers.

"What why?"

"What Lydia put in the drink was aconite. Or more commonly known.."

"Wolfsbane." He said in disbelief. "That's why I was seeing things?"

"Yeah-But souldn''t you be turning from the reaction?" I asked.

"Maybe it just wasn't enough." That's when I noticed the sweat on Scott's forehead.

"Scott, your burning up." I tell him.

"I'm fine." He says trying to push past me and Lottie.

"No you're not. Scott, I hate to ruin your fun. But you just drank poison, poison that just an ounce of could kill you." Lottie augged with our friend.

My phone vibrated inside my pocket.

One new message.

Derek Hale : Isaac's okay, do you have any idea how to help Erica and Boyd?

Damn it. Scott started to fall over. Luckily Lottie caught him. "Yeah So not fine."

"I have to find Stiles and Allison. Lottie make sure he stays awake.... And Doesn't kill anyone." I yell to my sister as I head back into the crowd looking for Stiles and Allison.

I found Stiles propped against a wall. I grabbed a bottle of water from someone and walked over to my friend. "Stiles?" I hit the side of his face. "Stiles come on drink this. You need to wake up. Stiles, we have a real Problem." He moans, "Stiles please, just drink the water. We really need you sober."

"What are you doing?" A girl in a red dress asked me. "If you want to sober him up that's not the way to go about it."

"Can you do better?" I ask hopeful.

"I can do best, girl." She grabs Stiles and pushes his head under the water from the pool next to us. Stiles imdeity starts to fight and the girl lets go of her hold on him.

He starts gasping for air as he leans back on the piller. "So who do you feel?" The girl asked.

"Like I might have to revisit my policy on hitting girls."

"For me or Danielle here?" I joke.

"Both of you."

"Yeah he's sober."

"Thank you." I say as she walks away. I help Stiles off the floor.

"Caity what the hell happened to me?"

"Aconite poisoning." I respond, pulling him through the crowd.

"What! Is Scott okay?"

"He will be Lottie's with him. Look, we need to find Allison." I stop moving as an image moves through my head.

Victoria Argent, on her daughter's bed, pushing a knife into her chest. She begs her husband to help her. Help her follow the code. Chris Argent, moves his wife so she is in his lap. He grasps the knife from behind his wife. Slowly the two Argent push the knife into Victoria. Both are crying as they look at the moon. Victoria's eyes go gold and she pushes the knife into herself. Her body falls limp in her husband's arms.

"CAITLIN!" Stiles yells. I was panting frozen where I stood.

"I'm okay. Really. We just have to find Allison." I start making my way back through the crowd. Allison was gone. I mean her car was gone and Scott and Lottie were watching her leave.

"What the hell?" Stiles asked. Lottie's arms were around Scott's torso, holding him up.

"Why are you wet?"

"Your sister decided to dunk my head in the pool so sober me up. But really where is Allison going."

"The hospital." Scott says with pity. "Her Mother committed suicide." He finishes his head hung low.

"I CAN'T SWIM!" We heard someone yell from the backyard. "I CAN'T SWIM!" The man said again before a splash was heard. The four of us race back into the back yard. (Well as fast as a wolfsbane infected werewolf could run.) As soon as we got there we saw Jackson pulling Matt out of the pool.

"Puppet and puttiert." Scott whispers to himself.

Third Person POV

The twins of the Holmes household arrived home before their sisters. The two twins made their way upstairs. "Lottie and Cait were talking about something really weird."

"Weird how, Chol?" The shorter of the two asked as she took off her dress in the shared room.

"They said these flowers that were in the punch, could kill someone." Chole said, taking down her hair.

"What?"

"Yeah they called it Aconite. Said it could kill."

"Well who did they say it could kill?"

"That's the weird part. They said the flower could kill Scott. But when I asked them about it. They said the alcohol would Stiles." The taller twin answered as she sat on her bed pulling out her laptop.

"Please tell me that's what you are looking up." The shorter of the two twins asked as she sat down on her sister's bed.

"Yes that's what I'm looking up." The older of the two sassed back.

It brought her to a wikipedia page for the poison. Chole started to scroll down the length of the page. "Hold on stop." Evlynn told her sister.

"What?"

The younger of the two pointed at the screen. "A more widely know name for the aconite flower is wolfsbane. It is called this because in many ancient cultures people would use the flower to poison, beast of the moon. Werewolves.' Why were our sister's talking about werewolf poison?" Evlynn asked after reading the word out loud.

"Think about it. Every full moon since we moved to Beacon Hills Cait has been at Scott's till like 2:30 in the morning."

"So Cait has a secret boyfriend?" Evlynn asked her sister.

"No. Scott and Allison are still dating Lydia slipped up and told me once. No to meanction Stiles is always with them. And every since the dance Lottie has every full moon with Scott as well."

"Are you saying Scott's a werewolf?"

"That's exactly what I'm saying." The older of the two twins said in almost a trance as he looked up at her sister.

Evlynn just stared wide eyed. "Okay so we stock our siblings for a few weeks?"

"Yeah. Because tonight was a full moon and Scott was fine. But Cait was talking to Isaac on the phone and he was roaring. I want to know what's going one. And I want to know now."

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

15.9K 207 20
Sarah Princeton, a young witch that moves to Beacon Hills with her mother after an incident with their Coven in Salem Massachusetts. But little do th...
Hybrid: The Awakening Від Iceblue[ on Hiatus]

Наукова фантастика

488 18 30
Nobody expects something supernatural to happen to them. Those kind of things only happened in comics. Fairy Tales. Unrealistic dreams that you'd fal...
9.9K 301 13
I do not own any of theses characters. Those rights go to Julie Plec. This doesn't really take place in the TVD seasons. So, Caroline's m...
524K 21.4K 123
** COMPLETED ** It's been years since the fire that killed most of her family, but Amara Hale has been able to move on as much as she can. But it see...