Guns And Roses // BNHA ร— OC...

By aBitGrim

๐˜‰๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ 1 ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜‰๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ค ๐˜‰๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด Complete! ... More

Prologue
(1) Here we go
(2) Where's My Epic Background Music?
(3) Entrance Exams Pt. 2
(4) The Results: How to be a Faliure 101
(5) Back to the Present
(6) Smash Mouth All Punch
(7) Crazy Equals Genius
(8) The Adventures of an Orphan
(9) Lies, Secrets, and Juice
(10) This is a chapter of SCIENCE!
(12) What a Young Girl Should Not Be
(13) Midnight Coffee Run
(14) Hush Little Baby, Don't Say a Word
(15) Not in the Hero League
(17) Words to Live By
(18) In THIS economy?
(19) Such Sweet Sorrow
โœดPreviews!โœด
(20) THE รˆร—โ€ Rร„$ *guitar intro*
(21) Roaring Sports Festival
(22) Game on, Extras
(23) This Bitch is on X-Games Mode
(24) Determinate
(25) Feel My Wrath and Extreme Self-Doubt
(26) Truely Heroic
(27) Last of the Calvary Battle
(28) Round 1
(29) Round 1 [but for real this time]
(30) Sucker Punch
(31) Bakugo VS. Rose
(32) I Cheated Death, And Now He Wants A Divorce.
(33) Fate: To Be A Hero Part 1
(34) Fate: To Be A Hero Part 2
Ending A/N
โ‡Mini Chapter: Rose!
โ‡Mini Chapter: Q!
โ‡Mini Chapter: Rocket!โ‡
โ‡Mini Chapter: Shizuka Royce! (Updated Version)โ‡
Time for a Q&A!
A/N: Questions CLOSED
~ Art Gallery ~
โ‡more character detailsโ‡
THE ร‹ฬทXฬทTฬทRฬทรƒฬท$: ๐Ÿ’€ Halloween Special ๐ŸŽƒ
~A Day in the Life of Q~
Among Us

(16) Behind the Action Scenes

1.6K 97 32
By aBitGrim

Rose POV:

A lot can happen in a school day. . .

Me and my classmates had finished up our upgrades for 1A's hero costumes, and dropped them off before they left of the school bus. I was actually pretty proud with my design for Kirishima. I added black sleeves, a head mask outlining his jaw, more support for his boots, and also some spiked knuckles on his fists. I know he can already do that, but those were more for looks, trying to make it as "manly" as possible. All in all, he was pretty happy with it- then again, he seems happy with just about everything. Afterwards, him and the other heros set off for their exciting and adventurous trip to the USJ.

Meanwhile in the background, we got to continue with our normal classes and average schedule. I ate lunch that day with Mei and Rocket as usual, and dozed off while they talked- well Mei talked and Rocket pretended to listen. The cafeteria buzzed with soft chatter about classes and grades, though there were times when the conversation would shift to the topic of the USJ. To be honest, I was tired of hearing about it.

I get it, they're going on an exciting field trip, and we got to make their shoes..just stop talking about it

"What do you think they're doing?"

"I heard they're training with actual pro heros."

"How come we can't train? I get we're not heros but we could still use it."

"Wow just imagine getting to use your quirk to help people like them."

Not being able to hear anymore about it, I stood up and dumped my tray, deciding to ditch the cafeteria and spend a little extra time in the shop.

That's when saw it.

I was walking down the hallway and came across a small group of students huddled around. I walked over to see what they were looking at and saw the news report playing on the little TV on the wall.

"Breaking news: An attack has come down at UA Highschool's Unforseen Simulation Joint! Police suspect the attack was brought by a local vigilante group know as the League of Villains, though they are not up to disclose it. Trapped inside is a class of first years along with pro heros Eraserhead and Thirteen. The building has been on lockdown by the League restraining authorities and other pros from entering while the students and pros inside are being held hostage and now fighting for their lives. That's all I can say for now, but more updates shortly."

"Oh damn..." I'll admit I was disapointed not to go, but geez that was horrible to see. All those kids were trapped inside- with actual. villains!

"Its amazing how the world can go from bad to total shit storm.." A voice from beside me commented. I looked around to see who it was, and was a little surprised to see yet another familiar face. Noticed by the purple hair and eye bags, I found the guy who tag teamed a giant robot with me from the entrance exams.

"Did you know any of them?" I asked him.

He shook his head and kept a stare at the TV. "None of them personally, but I know the teacher there."

"Earaserhead?" He nodded then finally took a second to looked at me.
"Hey you're at maniac from the exams."

Well he's not entirely wrong

I laughed a bit, thinking he probably thinks I'm insane- again not totally off. "Yep, my name's Rose by the way."

"Hitoshii Shinso. I hadn't seen you since the exams, so you must've gotten into 1B, right?"

"Yeah- no not exactly. I'm in 1..H."

"Oh that is..not a hero course," he said, looking a little guilty for bringing it up. I say a little because for the most part he looked like he couldn't care less.

"Support course, but it's ok. The kids are fun and I like building."
Did I just say that? I guess all the lectures finally set it.

"That's good. Don't worry about it, a lot of people didnt make it into the hero department. I got into 1C." He said with a shrug before looking back to the tv.

"If you're not in a hero course, then how do you know Eraserhead? Is he...what like your dad or something?" Shinso had the same wild hair and eye bags as Aizawa, so it was hard to believe they weren't somehow related.

"What- no. Why does everyone ask me that? No, he's just helping me for the sports festival in a few months. Maybe I failed last time, but I'm not giving up. I'll show them I've got what it takes to make it into the hero course. Then I'll be a greater hero than all of you."

Someone's intense

"Thats a good balance of wise and scary you got there, Shinso." I understood where he was coming from though. I knew how he felt by wanting to be one of the greats and willing to do anything for it. Yes, we know that there are heros out there like Q and Power Loader, but there was something different about being in the hero league.

He mustered a tiny laugh and nodded. "Wise and scary will get me to the top. It also helps I got Aizawa to help me get into the hero course."

"Wait what?" That sentence quickly peeked my interest. "You can transfer into a different course?"

I could tell he noticed my eager curiosity in the subject cause he looked back at me. "Well it depends, but yes. If any of us do well in the event, teachers can decide to transfer us into the hero course. I made a deal with Aizawa that if I do well in the sports festival, he will train me over the semester break then maybe let me into his class. Once I get into 1A I'll be able to prove to everyone-"

"Yeah yeah yeah, better than all of us," I stopped him before another monologue. "What about this sports competition thing?"

He looked a little disapointed to be cut off but answered, "looks like you need to talk to Aizawa."

"Yeah if he ever makes it out of this.." I muttered and looked back up the screen that plastered live footage of the ambulances and squad cars that has stopped in front of the locked entrance.

"Hey, when he makes it out. The Eraserhead I know isn't gonna let lowly thugs take him down. He's gonna beat them like he always does, walk out of there with his head up, then come back ready to make us heros like him." It was clear as day that this guy looked up to Eraserhead like most people looked up to All Might. He was his hero and I can only imagine how he felt to train under him.

"Yeah, they got this."

Come on 1A...

Ok I just gotta say, Holy actual hell over 1000 reads!? I cant- like I am actually speechless...thank you guys! Like for real thank you thank you thank you! This means the world to me i still cant process it. This project has been so much fun and I am far from finished so I really hope y'all stick around cause it will be worth it ^^ *big hugs to all my readers!!*

The question for today is how.would you react if you were at the USJ when the league attacked?

Character Spotlight: Hitoshii Shinso
1-C cannon
Quirk: Brainwash

Fun fact: his quirk is one few that doesn't need to be recharged and has little to no physical drawbacks

See you next time brothers, sisters, and non-binary misters ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

749K 28.1K 32
(Female reader x various male characters) [Y/n] [L/n] has always been told her quirk was nothing special. Determined to defy expectations, she imagi...
27.2K 530 23
Y/n Aizawa. The hidden daughter of Shota Aizawa. She's been homeschooled all of her life but when she told her dad that she wanted to become a hero...
8.2K 380 30
A my hero academia fanfiction. Have you ever wondered what happened to the students of UA after they left school? After they went their own ways? Man...
815K 24.5K 148
[BEING REWRITTEN] You and your twin brother, Katsuki Bakugou, have been close your whole life. Even through you two were close, you've always been ho...