Sunlight ¥ Dean Winchester [1]

By Sweet_Sydney14

Jessica Wilson, just a normal twenty five year old. Well, she was trying to be normal. But, she knew she was... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
Authors Note
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
Authors note
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
Authors Note
117
118
Authors note/IMPORTANT
119
120
121
122
123
124
Character Art
125
126
127
Authors note - SHORT
128
Look for...

116

595 13 1
By Sweet_Sydney14

Six months had passed by. Sam had almost completed the last trial when Dean, Cas and Jessica found out that Metatron was lying to them. Next thing they new, angels were falling from the sky.

The affects of the third trial took its toll on Sam and caused his collapse. But, Dean wouldn't give up on his brother. So, the man prayed to all the angels and hoped for a miracle.

That's when Ezekiel came into play.

As the weeks went by, Ezekiel continued to heal Sam and the Winchester's continued their hunting.

They did call in Charlie to help them track fallen angels. Then, they all helped Dorothy defeat the wicked witch.

All in all, their life was getting crazier as the years went on.

But today, their life was about to get interesting.

~<•>~

Jessica, Sam and Dean sat in a motel room with a German Shepard a few inches away from their table.

"You sure Kevin has this spell right?" Jessica asked Sam. He nodded his head.

"Yup," the man bent over to pluck a hair from the German shepherd. He placed it into a bowl and began to stir. "Kevin said it's like a sort of human/animal mind meld."

"Meaning?" Dean looked at his brother.

"If it works, we should be able to read the colonel's thoughts." Sam poured the mixture into a cup. A brown liquid came out of the bowl and Jessica looked at it in disgust.

"Alright I'll do it." Dean reached across the table and took the cup. "You—you got enough on your plate."

Sam looked at his brother confused.

"Like what?"

Dean lifted the glass to his nose and took a sniff. He quickly pulled it away.

"Uh, like... you're tired. You're on the mend. Okay? Plus, you—you've got a sensitive stomach. Last thing we need is you chucking this stuff up. Huh?"

Sam scoffed.

Dean sighed and looked at the liquid. "Doesn't look so bad." He shrugged his shoulders and downed the drink quickly.

"I was wrong." Dean placed the empty glass down and held out his right hand. "Come on." A few coughs escaped his mouth.

Sam handed Dean a note book with some words on it.

"Deila hér me. Dag eru nokkrar vitur orum." Dean nodded his head and looked down at the dog.

"Alright, let's get this party started. Tell me everything you know."

The dog yawned.

"What's the matter? Cat got your tongue?" Dean chuckled.

Sam and Jessica gave Dean a flat look.

"Tough crowd."

Colonel barked.

Dean looked at his brother and shook his head.

~<•>~

An hour had passed and the Winchester's were eating lunch.

Dean cleared his throat and looked at his brother.

"So, call Kevin. Spell tasted like ass and was a bust."

"At least it didn't affect your apatite. Geez." Sam chuckled.

"Yeah." Dean burped. His head perked up and looked down at Colonel.

"What?"

"What?" Sam cocked a brow.

Jessica looked at Dean confused.

"You—shut up. It's working!"

Jessica's eyes widened, so did Sam's.

"Go!" Jessica looked at Dean then at the dog.

"Say that again." Dean looked down at Colonel. The man was taken aback from something the dog said.

"Dennis Deyoung's not a punk. He's Mr. Roboto, bitch."

"Why are you arguing with the dog about Styx?" Sam asked.

Jessica covered her mouth to stop herself from bursting with laughter.

"Wh—uh, yeah, um, hey, boy." Dean smiled lightly. "What were you trying to tell us about that cowboy hat?"

Silence.

"And the pot head too?" Dean asked.

"Ask about the cats." Sam said as he threw a wrapper into the trash can next to Dean.

Dean cleared his throat. "Yeah, uh—" he reached towards the garbage can and grabbed the wrapper. He gave it back to Sam. "And what about the cats?"

"I don't want this." Sam held up the wrapper. He then wadded it back up and threw it away again.

"So what's he saying?"

"Uh, that the guy, he smelled like ground chuck and soap suds and old-lady cream." Dean grabbed the wrapper again and gave it back to his brother.

Jessica looked at her husband confused.

"Dean, what are you doing?" Sam held the wrapper in his hand again.

Dean was scratching the side of his head as he looked at his brother. "I don't know." He looked back down at Colonel and scoffed.

"Oh, what are you laughing at?"

Outside, you could hear a car door slide shut.

Colonel began to bark and Dean whipped his head towards the window. Then, he quickly got out of his seat and went towards the glass barrier.

"HEY!" Dean barked. His pointer finger tapped on the window rapidly. "Hey, hey! Yeah! You! You! Hey! Hey! Hey, hey, you! You!" Dean grunted and Colonel kept barking.

"The hell is going on?" Jessica looked at Sam.

"Uh, Dean."

"Hmm?"

"I think the spell worked." Sam said. "In fact, I think it worked a little too well."

"What?"

Jessica chuckled. "I think...you might be a dog."

"What?"

"You're scratching your head." Jessica pointed at Dean. "You're barking at the mailman."

"You're playing fetch." Sam threw his wrapper away again.

"I—" Dean looked down at the garbage can and had to control his urges to get the wrapper again. He looked back at his brother and whimpered.

Dean gulped. "Rut-Roh."

~<•>~

"So, apparently, the Inuit spell has some side effects." Sam said as he hung up his phone.

"Oh, well, that would have been nice to know before I downed it!" Dean slightly shouted. "What kind of side affects?"

"When you mind meld with an animal, it's... possible to start exhibiting some of its behavior."

Dean looked down at Colonel. "Well, how long am I gonna have the urge to..." His eyes suddenly widened.

"Whoa, hey." Dean chuckled. "I don't have the urge to sniff butts."

Jessica cocked a brow. "Do you really h-have the—"

"No! Come on!" Dean barked and looked at Jessica with disgust.

Jessica held up her hands. "Just asking."

Sam cleared his throat. "Kevin doesn't know how long the spell will last. It's not like it's an exact science, you know? But hopefully, when the spell wears off, so will the side affects."

Dean reached behind him and rummaged through his duffel bag. He grabbed a chocolate bar and opened it. Once he took a bite his head slowly turned towards Colonel. Dean raised a brow and spit out the chocolate piece in his mouth.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.2K 562 20
Everything begun when (Y/N) was 9 and her parents died on a hunt. Bobby Singer, Family friend, took care of her. He taught her everything about monst...
96.9K 4K 32
It was an ordinary night of studying when you get a call from your friend. She had met two devilishly handsome men at the bar and wanted you to come...
169K 5.5K 41
*in queue for editing* A huge thank you to @bloomedroses who loved the story so much that they made an amazing cover for me! I love it so much!! You...
100K 2K 38
Ever since you were seven you knew something was up with Dean Winchester. You were childhood friends for a couple of months and then just poof? He ge...