TROUBLEMAKER // BokuAka

By oiwuzzup

A story about Bokuto Koutarou who always makes trouble, and Akaashi Keiji is the one who's always responsible... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
FUN FACTS

Chapter 13

555 19 49
By oiwuzzup

After the week examinations, Bokuto and Akaashi passed all of them with good grades. He needs to remind everyone that Bokuto isn't really as bad as he looks, he just needs something or someone to pull him up to his feet. Now that he's his boyfriend, everything is better and clearer. A blush crept on Akaashi's cheeks as he thought about the day when Bokuto asked him to be his boyfriend.

Oh, the bouquet-like flowers that Bokuto picked from the street is in the small vase beside his bed on his nightstand. He kept them because they're originally handmade by his own boyfriend, how can he throw away something so precious in his life?

Right now, the younger lad is smiling by himself at the school's park while reading a book from the library. At this point, he forgot what the book is about because he lost his focus after thinking about his boyfriend. Calling Bokuto his boyfriend now seems so surreal sometimes, and he can't help but smile about it.

The soft afternoon wind hits his face which allows his raven curly hair to softly dance in the wind. He had to tug a few of his hair away from his face to prevent them hitting his eyes. Today is a very bright day for school, no wonder why the students are complaining because of how hot the class is.

Soon, Akaashi felt someone jump from the back of the seat that he is sitting right now, then the person took a seat next to him rather close. He smiled fondly when he recognized that adorable face of his boyfriend before giving him a small kiss on his cheek as a 'welcome' kiss.

"Hey!" He greeted the younger lad as he rested his arm on the back of Akaashi's chair, sitting closer with his golden eyes shining through him.

"Hi," the dark blue eyed lad greeted back with a bashful smile. He then asks, "How was your class, Bokuto-san?"

"It was boring, as usual. But I got 89 for Geography!" Bokuto beamed while Akaashi smiled.

"Oh, very impressive of you," Akaashi said with a proud smile until he felt a hand on his thigh and he quickly noticed that Bokuto tried to grab his book. But then his dark blue eyes widened before grabbing them away, not because of the book, but because of the bandages around his fingers to his wrist. "Bokuto-san, what happened to your hand!? Did you injure yourself? When did this happen?"

Bokuto groaned a little like a little kid, "Akaashi! I don't know which one to answer first! One by one, please,"

"I'm sorry," Akaashi apologized before asking softly this time, "What happened to you?"

"This happened earlier actually, Konoha and the others invited me for another nice Volleyball practice at the gym to skip English class," Bokuto started to explain but the younger lad already furrowed his eyebrows.

"You skipped morning class?" Akaashi seemed a bit upset which caused Bokuto to gulp. He can be really scary when he's upset, hence he'll try to not to make him to.

The older lad had his lips shut for a moment before shamelessly nodding his head, "Yeah, but that's not the point! So then we practiced, I was just there to have fun, then when Konoha tossed the ball for me - I realized it was too short. Then I twisted wrist along with my thumb and index finger,"

"Bokuto-san," Akaashi frowned while shaking his head in disbelief that he still forced himself to walk around as if nothing happened. He then asks again, "Is it still twisted?"

"No, apparently one of the guys knows how to untwist it so now I'm fine. But I can't write or hold anything yet, still too painful for me to do anything," Bokuto said with a huge grin.

He always seems to brush everything off when something is not okay, even though it's obvious that he's not feeling well. Good thing that Akaashi noticed this first, he might be even more surprised if he didn't. Then the older lad stood up from the seat and raised his left hand for Akaashi to accept with a smile.

"Let's walk around for a bit with me," Bokuto said with a soft tone which made Akaashi blush before nodding his head and allowed him to grab his hand to guide him.

They walk through the not-so-busy hallways hand-in-hand, talking about random things. Bokuto shared a story about that one time when he babysit Hiromichi's children, and he ended up them having a sugar rush for consuming too much sugar in their foods like cookies and cakes. Akaashi laughed at it, can only imagine what his face looked like when he saw all those kids jumping around in his house.

They walked to the random hallways from the basketball gym to the indoor and empty swimming pool. Bokuto opened the door for his lover to walk first and closed after him. This time, he put both his hands inside his pockets as they saw how the water reflects from the sun, the shadows of the water in the ceiling makes it look like they're in a high-level downtown club.

"Oh, I've been meaning to ask, Akaashi," Bokuto asked as he joined his boyfriend by walking to the edge of the pool.

"What is it?" The younger lad turned his head to him to give him full attention.

Bokuto gave him a kid-like grin before bashfully asking, "Would you like to go on a second date with me tonight?"

Akaashi giggled at his reaction before nodding his head, "Of course, Bokuto-san. I'd love to,"

"Great! I'll pick you up tonight, like always!" Bokuto grinned happily and he nodded his head.

"Anyways, Bokuto-san, are you going to join the volleyball club now?" Akaashi asked, walking backwards as he stood right in front of his lover, keep walking backwards as Bokuto laughed at his silliness.

"Huh, now that you brought it up, I think I'm not going to apply," Bokuto told him.

The dark blue eyed lad frowned before asking, "Is there a reason why?"

"Other than you didn't join too, I don't think I'm fit enough to be their Ace. I'll only be a trouble in the team," Bokuto shrugged.

"I hope the fact that you're not taking the position in the team is not because of me, Bokuto-san," Akaashi said with a frown, he genuinely thought that Bokuto would do that because he won't be there.

Bokuto stared at him with a serious expression before smiling a little, "Don't worry! It's not like I've been practicing for getting that position, I might need more time than this. Besides, I twisted my wrist and it might takes more time to recover,"

For now, Akaashi will buy his words. He knows there must be another reason but by the look on his face, he can tell that his lover doesn't want to talk about it. They kept on walking around near the edge of the swimming pool for some more until Bokuto had a question to ask.

"Have you ever wondered what would happen to us after I graduate high school?" He asked with a surprisingly good question.

Akaashi frowned, still walking backwards, then he said, "No matter what happen to us-,"

"Uh, Akaashi-,"

"No, it's okay, Bokuto-san. I can answer this. You're not wrong-,"

Bokuto nervously laughed before interrupting again, "It's not that, Akaashi, you-,"

"Listen, I have to tell you this because everything will be alright. Once you graduate, we'll still be together. I don't want it any other way because I like you-AAH!" he missed his steps before dropping himself to the pool.

Bokuto was about to catch his boyfriend but he's a second too late that Akaashi slipped into the swimming pool. He panicked a little before seeing Akaashi popped his head up to the surface and swam to the edge, coughing a little after swallowing some of the water before laughing at himself.

"Akaashi! Are you okay? Did you get hurt anywhere!?" Bokuto somehow is still panicked which made Akaashi realize just how adorable his boyfriend is when he's worried.

"I'm fine. It's cold though," Akaashi wiped his hair up before smiling up to him.

They were about to laugh when they heard the bell rang which the class is starting soon. Akaashi felt his heart stopped beating after knowing that it's probably too late for him to get up and dry himself up since he doesn't have any spare uniforms in the gym locker or anywhere else.

Bokuto saw the horrified expression from his boyfriend before untying his tie and dropping his suit along with his socks and shoes, then he ran 9 steps long from the pool and jumped to the pool with a huge smile on his face.

"CANON BALL!" He shouted as he hugged both of his legs together before splashing the water. Akaashi laughed as he got splashed by his jump. When he saw Bokuto's head on the surface, the older lad quickly asked, "Babe, did you see my jump earlier!?"

Akaashi blushed by the nickname before smiling and nodding his head, "I did. That was amazing,"

"We should jump together then!" His boyfriend suggested which Akaashi laughed again before agreeing as always.

They got up to the ground together before taking off their shirts and pants, well more like Bokuto unbuttoned his shirt and pants - leaving him only with his boxer. Akaashi still kept his pants but he did take off his shirt. Then they jumped together while holding hands.

They do that again and again until Akaashi asks for a time out. Bokuto, somehow, is still so full of energy that he started making small jumps, getting impatient about Akaashi's lack of excitement towards the swimming pool. It has been such a long time since they have a swim together and now they're skipping their classes for this to happen.

It was an accident though, but Bokuto turned the table around by saying they're going to have a blast in the swimming pool. Seeing just how excited his boyfriend is, Akaashi has a sly idea before smirking to himself. This must be fun since he has never done it before, but he'd like to try.

"Okay, I'm ready now," Akaashi said with a small smirk on the edge of his lips that Bokuto noticed but he decided not to ask.

"Okay, then. Let's go!" Bokuto waited for Akaashi to stand next to him which he did. "Let's count from 3, yeah?"

"Okay," Akaashi nodded. Happy that they don't need to hold hands now, which means his plan is coming together.

Bokuto grinned before getting into positions, "3, 2, 1!"

And suddenly, Akaashi pushed him off the ground from his back which caused Bokuto to have his eyes widened. He screamed when he fell to the water while the younger lad laughed his lungs out. His eyes closed shut as he held on his stomach while laughing, the horrified look from his boyfriend is too hilarious for him to give him a tolerance of heart.

Bokuto soon came out from the water with a whine, "Akaashi! That was mean!"

"I'm sorry!" Akaashi sincerely apologized in between his laugh before sitting on the edge of the pool.

The older lad then swam back into between his legs before smirking at his lover, "You don't look sorry, though,"

"I really do. I'm sorry," Akaashi now giggled before cupping his cold cheeks, feeling the cool sensation on his hands from the lack of warmth from his chubby cheeks. "Aren't you cold, Bokuto-san?"

"Nope!" Bokuto exclaimed before grinning happily. Then he closed the gap as he pressed his lips onto Akaashi's.

The younger lad smiled in between the kisses before tilting his head to deepen the kiss, his hands still cupping his cheeks while those larger hands made its way to his waist - holding him close. He folded his legs around Bokuto's muscular waist as he enjoyed the slow and passionate kiss, loving the feelings of his hands on his broad bare shoulders.

"Hmph!" Akaashi gasped in between the kisses when Bokuto pulled him into him, chest pressing with no shirts on as they're now in the middle of the pool together.

As expected, they didn't manage to keep both of them on the surface since they started to drown. But Bokuto, who always has spontaneous ideas, takes a deep breath and Akaashi does the same before pulling each other under the water.

They grabbed each other's cheeks before continuing to kiss. Though, it was harder to keep their lips together since the air that they're holding on is decreasing each time they move in sync, but Akaashi loves it so he's no one to blame. After a few minutes of kissing under water, they finally popped their heads up to the water with sharp breaths.

"We were like mermaids," Bokuto joked about the underwater kiss and Akaashi giggled, agreed as well.

When he swam closer to Akaashi, to give another kiss, someone cleared their throat which caused both of them to startle at the sudden voice. They looked at the entrance of the indoor swimming pool and noticed that the principal now is standing there with a furious expression.

"Get your butts out from the pool. Right now!" The principal yelled as Akaashi quickly obeyed while Bokuto just glared at the eldest of the three, letting his boyfriend get up from the pool first before him.

When they were up on the ground, Akaashi felt so awful that he put his head down while trying to hide his bare chest since he did swim without his shirt but still kept his trousers on. Bokuto, however, crossed his arms as he glared at the principal - not even bothered by the fact that he's naked with only his wet boxer on.

"Akaashi Keiji, I expect more from you than this," the principal said, there's a harsh tone on his voice which the younger lad nodded his head in guilt.

"How did you find out that we're here anyway? Do you have like a third eye around us? That's creepy, sir," Bokuto said, still glaring at him with a bit of anger but he still has to respect him. Akaashi wanted so badly to just punch his lover's member for asking that question which could make the situation worsen.

"Actually, Bokuto, I do have CCTV around the school to keep my students in their best behavior. However, it's sad that my best student is... influenced by his senior to do things like this," the principal glanced at Akaashi who had his cheeks in a shade of pink now, not because of embarrassment anymore, but because of how cold he is getting. Bokuto noticed that, but when he tried to hug him, the principal could just clear his throat to make him stop his movement.

"Mr. Principal, he's cold. I think it's best for Akaashi to have a hot shower first," Bokuto told him since he's also getting cold too but not as cold as his lover.

"I might do that, but let's not forget you two are going to have detention after this. Clean the whole swimming pool after school," the principal said.

Akaashi was about to nod his head as he wrapped his arms around himself to keep him in his warmth but it's not working, then suddenly Bokuto interrupted him, "Wait, I'm sorry, but Akaashi doesn't deserve the detention,"

The younger lad felt like his heart dropped when Bokuto defended him, but he still thought he shouldn't have done that because he himself started it so he deserves the detention from the principal. He did skip class just to be with his boyfriend.

"And what's your evidence, Bokuto? I mean, it's obvious Akaashi is playing around with you in Fukurodani's swimming pool. Am I wrong?" The principal raised an eyebrow at him, challenging him to say another word but oh boy, Bokuto is a troublemaker hence he'll say the words he needs to say.

"Actually, yes, you are. Akaashi accidentally slipped into the pool when we walked around the pool. And I started to jump too so I can play around with him. It was an accident, so Akaashi shouldn't be in detention today," Bokuto explained to him which thankfully worked.

"I see. Okay, then I'll see you in detention after school, Bokuto. No more like this or I'll have to write another suspension for you," the principal threatened him before walking away.

Akaashi then pouted at his boyfriend before saying, "Bokuto-san, you shouldn't have done that,"

"You don't deserve it, Akaashi! Don't worry about it! Besides, you look really cold. We should get a hot shower together," Bokuto wiggled his eyebrows before Akaashi blushed and playfully pushed him away.

The younger lad playfully shoved him again to the pool with a laugh and Bokuto just laughed it off, he can now see the beautiful smile from his lover so everything is alright. After taking the showers, Bokuto allowed the younger lad to borrow one of his favorite shirts which is 'Wisdom of the Ace'.

As expected, it was bigger on Akaashi's but he has no other shirts to wear. Good thing that they made a mess during the 5th period and school finished faster after their week examinations. Bokuto told his boyfriend to go home without him since he needs to change the bandages for his twisted right wrist. Akaashi wished to stay but Bokuto insisted that he'll be fine, and he also needs to get ready for their second date so the younger lad let it go even though deep inside he wouldn't mind.

Bokuto walked to the school health unit to change his bandage since it was wet because of the previous event that he encountered with his beloved boyfriend. The nurse gave him a cringe expression, didn't bother to ask about what happened to his wet bandages and quickly changed it for him. Even though he can move his wrist now, it's still painful for him to do his usual activities, it is also a bit painful for him to move around in a powerful force.

As soon as he's finished, he thanked the nurse and got into the train station by himself while humming this old 70s song called American Pie by Don McLean. He put his bag on his head like he usually does as he happily goes home, thinking on where he's going to take his boyfriend for tonight's date. He still hasn't thought that far ahead even until the time hits 6 in the evening.

The golden eyed lad put on his favorite white with black stripes t-shirt along with his comfortable black jeans, then he decided to just hold on to his hoodie and wear them later. On the way to Akaashi's house, he's a bit surprised that his lover didn't reply to any of his texts, rather he was ready or not since they have a date tonight, unless if he has forgotten about it then Bokuto could just stay a little while before leaving.

When he arrived at Akaashi's household, he saw Mr. and Mrs. Akaashi are getting into their vehicles with their jackets on since the weather is really chilly tonight. Bokuto approached them before greeting, "Heyya, Mr. and Mrs. Akaashi! Are you going somewhere?"

"My husband has a dinner meeting from his company, and I have to be there too for moral support. I heard from Keiji that you two are going on a date again, is that right?" Mrs. Akaashi asked.

"About that, yes! Is Akaashi home, by the way? He hasn't answered my phone since this afternoon," Bokuto asked them.

Mrs. Akaashi frowned before saying, "I'm afraid he's not feeling well tonight,"

"What? Wait, why didn't he tell me that before? I could've canceled the date and made him something! Is he okay?" Bokuto becomes worried about his boyfriend's condition which is a good sign that his feelings for him are sincere and the parents shouldn't have misjudged him. Like Akaashi told them before, Bokuto is a sweet boy.

"I think he fell asleep after drinking his medicine, he hasn't woken up yet and his fever is still high. I'm going to buy a few more medicines for him after dinner," She said with a frown.

Bokuto then has an idea before asking, "If it's okay, I'd like to take care of him while you're away. I can make him something from the kitchen or something!"

It's not like Mrs. Akaashi doesn't believe him about his cooking skill, but he has never heard a story about him burning up his house before. Even from the Bokuto's household, they're actually very good at cooking so she decided to give him a chance to cook for her dearest son. Bokuto has been around with Akaashi more than them since they have hectic schedules nowadays, and she trusts the golden eyed boy very much to keep her son in his company.

"Make yourself at home. I don't think I have enough ingredients for you to cook, but you can always use the money from Keiji. Just ask and tell him that I gave you that. Please, take care of him, Koutarou," Mrs. Akaashi smiled at him when she saw him grinning and nodding his head.

"Yes, ma'am! You can count on me!" Bokuto saluted at her before watching the two drive away from their house to their destination, then he glanced at the silent house where his boyfriend is lying ill on his bed. He better checks on him.

Bokuto put his hoodie on the sofa before silently walking upstairs and checking up on his lover. He saw him softly blinking his eyes after his nap, probably still thinking what time it is. Then Bokuto opened the door wider before turning on the lights in his bedroom which caused the younger lad to have his eyes widened. He really forgot about their date tonight! Oh god, he felt awful!

"Bokuto-san-,"

"How are ya feeling, babe?" Bokuto brushed it off as he took a seat on the bed and checked on his fever with the back of his hand. He pouted before feeling the warm forehead. He asks, "Not good, huh?"

"Yes, I think it was because of the swimming pool," Akaashi said as he lay back to his bed, pulling the cover closer to him as he trembled in cold even though it's very hot in this room.

"Really!? Akaashi, I'm so sorry!" the older lad strangely apologized to his boyfriend which caused Akaashi to raise a questioning eyebrow.

"What are you apologizing for, Bokuto-san? This isn't your fault at all. I slipped and I got cold, you did nothing wrong," Akaashi told him, grabbing his hand as he gently squeezed them with a weak smile. Then he asks, "How's your hand?"

"They're fine," Bokuto pouted before smiling again and asking, "Your mother said you haven't woken up since this afternoon, so that means you haven't eaten your dinner yet,"

"Yes, I'm a little hungry," Akaashi nodded his head, smiling when he noticed that his boyfriend really cares about him.

"In that case, I'm going to cook you dinner tonight!" Bokuto said while standing up, but that causes the younger lad to have his eyes widened.

"Bokuto-san, no-,"

"Bokuto-san, yes!" Bokuto laughed hysterically, and Akaashi looked at him in horror. Oh dear, he's going to lose his house tonight. Seeing how much the dark blue eyed lad worried, Bokuto chuckled before giving him a soft kiss on his warm forehead and patting his cheek, "Hey, I'm not bad at cooking, you know! I can actually cook,"

Akaashi knows this is whether he's going to starve to death or allow his boyfriend to cook in his kitchen, those are tough options but he still wants to live so he can taste the sweet taste of his boyfriend. He has liked him for a very long time now, Akaashi isn't intending on letting him go yet or forever. He likes being around his boyfriend.

"What are you going to cook tonight? Can I lend you a hand or anything?" Akaashi asked, still a bit worried about his kitchen.

"Nope! Just get some more rest, and I'm going to make rice porridge with chicken soup," Bokuto said before smiling, "I won't burn down the house! Don't worry about it,"

"Somehow, I'm more worried, Bokuto-san," Akaashi frowned and Bokuto just whined. After a few convinces, the dark blue eyed lad finally gave him the permission to use the kitchen to cook him dinner. He is getting a little bit hungry, he might throw up soon if he doesn't shove more food into his belly.

The golden eyed lad forced his lover to just rest on his bed and closed the bedroom door before making his way to the kitchen. He wondered if there's enough ingredients for him to cook porridge and chicken soup. Bokuto hummed some tunes as he browsed around the kitchen from the fridge to the cabinets to grab all the supplies he needed. Looks like tonight's dinner is going to be like he expected it to be.

Bokuto didn't bother to use an apron since he promised not to make a mess in Akaashi's kitchen, and he intended to keep that promise. Without the apron, the owl looking lad would pressure his surrounding to not make any wrong moves so he needs everything to be perfect. He is no Akaashi Keiji, but he can always try to act like one.

The rice porridge is a success, Bokuto just needs to make the chicken soup now. While putting all the materials in the stockpot on the stove, he smiles when he can smell the delicious smell in the air, he thinks he'll nail this soup! Oh, Akaashi would be so damn proud of his boyfriend! He even smiled at himself, imagining how his boyfriend is going to react to his newly developed cooking skill.

On the other hand, Akaashi carefully walked downstairs - dark blue eyes glistening when he saw a hoodie on his sofa, assuming it belongs to his boyfriend since he doesn't have much hoodie in his drawer. He approached it and examined it in his hand before smelling it, smiling when he can smell the scent of his boyfriend before putting them on. As expected, they're really big on him but it feels warmer inside.

Then the younger lad checked the kitchen before seeing his boyfriend just finishing with his special dinner. He took a seat on the dining table before asking, "Do you need a hand, Bokuto-san?"

"Akaashi? I didn't hear you walking downstairs. Hey! You weren't supposed to be out of bed!" Bokuto scolded him but the younger lad just laughed.

"I smelled something good, I got hungry so I went downstairs," Akaashi told him.

"Lucky you! I just finished! Hold on, I'll grab the bowls for us," The older lad said as he prepared dinner for the two of them at the dining table. Soon, he served the rice porridge and chicken soup on the table then taking a seat across his boyfriend. Then he noticed his hoodie before blushing, "Is that my hoodie?"

Akaashi blushed, sheepishly nodding, "They're really warm, you know?"

"Ugh, you have like 4 jackets of mine already. What else are you going to steal from me? My last name?" Bokuto somehow got cocky which caused the younger lad to blush even harder. But then the golden eyed lad rambled, "The last time I got my jacket back was like a month ago, it smells like you, 'Kaashi! You have a nice smell,"

"I...," Akaashi's heart literally leaped out of his chest. Is that a compliment? That's gotta be, he doesn't know how to respond to that. He has a nice smell? That's the weirdest yet the nicest thing Bokuto has told him. Ugh, his heart can't handle these direct compliments. He then cleared his throat and said, "I'm going to try you cooks now,"

"Oh yeah! Enjoy!" Bokuto grinned.

Truthfully, the food looks absolutely good. They smell great too, Akaashi likes them very much. Then he grabbed a spoon to try and grab a bite. He put the food in his mouth and munched it, he closed his eyes in happiness before humming a satisfied tune. Bokuto's golden eyes glistened in literal happiness before joining him as well. He dug into his food and hummed as well, they're not that bad after all.

"I always knew Mrs. Bokuto is very good at cooking, I didn't think you'd catch up to her," Akaashi praised him with a soft smile. "This is really delicious, Bokuto-san,"

"Thanks! Mom always taught me how, I just rarely use them. Now, it comes in handy for me!" he grinned. "You have to drink your medicine before bed tonight. I'll stay until your parents come back from their meeting,"

"Okay. Thank you," Akaashi loves it when he gets the attention from his boyfriend. They're really different from their daylight activities or when they're surrounded by their friends, but when they're alone, Bokuto can be really romantic and adorable at the same time.

"This is actually a nice second date," Akaashi said as he stood next to his boyfriend who's washing the dishes after dinner.

"This is our second date?" Bokuto raised an eyebrow at him.

Akaashi giggled before saying, "You did ask me today, but this is nice. I like it. Your cooks are amazing,"

"I told you I can do better than Myaa-sam," Bokuto smirked while wiggling his eyebrows. The dark blue eyed lad just laughed before leaving for his bedroom.

He sleeps that night with Bokuto's hoodie, feeling a lot better that his boyfriend is here with him tonight. He has been unconscious since he drank his drugs, but what he felt before drifting away to sleep were kisses on his forehead, cheek, and nose - and he might have been smiling during his peaceful sleep. Bokuto is an amazing boyfriend for him, Akaashi is very lucky to be with him and able to call him his.

---

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 367 17
๐ˆ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐๐€๐Œ๐„ โคท IN WHICH JUST A FEW WORDS LEADS INTO A RELATIONSHIP THEY DIDN'T SEE COMING โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚ AKAASHI X FEM! READER ST...
41K 1.9K 13
Set in a time of dames, Sir's, beggars and honoured families, Tadashi Yamaguchi (a poor young boy with an ill mother) gets betrothed into a family of...
57.1K 2K 30
Long description so i moved it to the prologue. All you need to know is that akaashi is ftm trans and gay, in a trans/homophobic household. Warnings...
824K 25.1K 46
-๐ค๐ž๐ข๐ฃ๐ข ๐š๐ค๐š๐š๐ฌ๐ก๐ข ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ!๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ -a story in which y/n starts up a new year at Fukurodani with her best friends Bokuto and Akaashi...