『𝓖𝓪𝓶𝓮𝓻 𝓖𝓲𝓻𝓵』 [𝐣𝐮𝐧...

By karen-took-the-kids

"Nerds can be sexy too, I mean look at you." "Jungkook, I will punch you in the dick." -Jungkook left the cha... More

(Pt.1 ) 0.0 (info)
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
3.0
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
4.0
4.1
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
nOt aN uPdAtE
4.9
5.0
5.1
5.2
5.3
5.4
5.5
5.6
5.7
5.8
5.9
6.0
6.1
6.2
6.3
6.4 (end of pt. 1)
(Pt 2) Gaming Girl
2: 0.1
2: 0.2
2: 0.3
2: 0.5
2: 0.6
2: 0.7
2: 0.8
2: 0.9
2: 1.0
2: 1.1
2: 1.2
2: 1.3
2: 1.4
2: 1.5
2: 1.6
2: 1.7
2: 1.8
2: 1.9
2: 2.0
2: 2.1
2: 2.2
2: 2.3
2: 2.4
2: 2.5
2: 2.6
2: 2.7
2: 2.8
2: 2.9
2: 3.0
2: 3.1
2: 3.2
2: 3.3
2: 3.4
2: 3.5
2: 3.6
2: 3.7
2: 3.8 - SMUT ;)
2: 3.9
2: 4.0 pt.1 (the final)

2: 0.4

3.4K 195 76
By karen-took-the-kids

Sorry this took so long :(  I had so much work and like 10 family birthdays... BUT THANKS SO MUCH FOR 80K OMG

Comment of the day as usual:

Best name. Best comment.

Enjoy~
—————

"Anddddddnthatswhy youuuuuuuu don't give a screwwwewwww diver-div-dRiver to a a a a... a chiCken!" Everyone exploded in laughter, Dae slumping back in his chair with a sense of satisfaction.

"Dude, yourrrr just like - the man? You know?" Jackson was the most drunk out of all, it was clear by how many empty glasses stood at his side of the table.

"Jacky boy, you imbecile! There are many a men-men in this vEry fancy- fine establishment!" Mi swung her arm to the tables around, one seeming to be as drunk as theirs. "Wait, is that.... it's boy!"

"W-whO?" Dae stood up, hands on his hips. He followed Mi-sun's wobbly arm to the similarly drunk table full of drunk teens. The eldest was dancing on the table to lady gaga, but that didn't stop him from being extremely attractive.

"It-it's mr boy! HEY BOY! I HAVE YOUR CAT!" The girl sprinted over, and pushed into their group. She tugged at his pants until the dancing male finally jumped down, seeing what she wanted.

From Daes view, no words could be heard. But as soon as he saw them both hug, he was filled with rage. Harshly, his arms tugged a sleepy Jackson up to his feet and they marched over.

"Who areeeee you! And what you do want-want from us?" Dae pushed his shoulder back, trying to bring Mi back to their table.

"No! This is my- the - it's mr boy! I'm the cold girl!" Mi practically jumped out of Daes grasp and into the other boys. She rummaged in her handbag for a few minutes carelessly before pulling out some computer tech. "It's your cat!"

The boys eyes shook as he seemed to sober up slightly. "My... mouse...?" He took it from her and checked the back. It definitely was his. "Your the wet- the soggy cold girl!"

They both hugged once again, Dae still completely lost. Everyone returned to their seats, but to Dae's dismay the new boy joined their table too. He kept his arm around Mi-suns shoulders, and they seemed to be laughing about an incident Dae didn't know of.

"HEY!" Finally, Jackson shot up and disrupted the boy and girls chatter. "Your-your a stalker! StAP following me ERIC!" The group stared at the dribbling boys.

"JAcksooooon WanKer, I AM NOT!" The dancer one again was up on a table, dancing angrily to somehow prove a point. The whole atmosphere was chaos. "I am dAncing, you fOllowEd me here! yOUR tHE stALKER!"

"I'm off to the bATHING ROOMS! Don't follow me, eriK nAm!" Jackson jumped to his feet and slowly drifted across the club floor. The other follower, swearing loudly he wasn't a stalker but also needed to pee.

Mi just seemed to laugh at the interaction, they must already know each other. Most of the boys by now had left or where dancing, so the only ones left at the table was Mi, Dae and a half naked bar tender who seemed to sit down when no one was watching.

"Ahhh, I can't bleeve-be-believe I met him again!" The girl turned her slurred words towards Dae, "he gave me his, thingy...., mouse, when I was out one night in the cold. Funny guy!" She laughed herself into a fit and fell sideways onto the weird guy sat their. He also laughed, stroking her hair.

Dae didn't like what was happening. He wasn't sober enough to even stand up, but Mi didn't seemed to have her stranger danger turned on. This guy, this stranger had just started drinking with them. That bit was fine, everyone liked new friends. But now, they were alone, he seemed to be attached to the only girl their. Mi didn't seem to care in her drunken state, the hand stroking her hair and aback was comforting and nothing more. A few times, she seemed to call out Jungkook, assuming it was him.

Dae didn't like what was happening. This guy, this stranger, was now whispering in her ear. Mi-sun just giggled, and he continued. Because they were alone, he hand started stroking further down her back. Dae attempt to stand up, but it was no use as he fell back in defeat.

Dae didn't like what was happening. He knew he would hate himself for doing this, but it was the only way to get this guy gone. So with a heavy heart he lifted his phone and made a hard call.

"You knowwwwww, I want, need! I nEED some 'nana milky!" Mi sat up, pouting. She looked sideways to the man wearing no top. "Your not him. Where did kooky goed?"

Dae had just need the call, and shuffled along to her side. "Mi, let's go-"

"You want banana milk? Why don't we go find some?" The man stood and held out his hand. "I bet there's some in the back."

This was not good. Dae put all his strength in keeping his eyes open and awake and he held tightly to her arm. "Mi please."

"Nanaaaaa milk? Dae, lets me go for a likle wikle bit. I just want-" she grabbed the strangers hand to pull herself up. But her legs buckled and she came straight back down.

"No Mi," a big wave of nausea washed over, Dae couldn't even move. "jaCKSON? eRCI? LEE? HElp..." he held as tight as he could to her hand as the guy attempted to lift her up.

He pulled Daes hand away and kicked his body down to the floor. Through pure exhaustion he was wiped out, alseep and unable to hear. Mi giggled as she was lifted over his shoulders and walked out the bar. Before they left, and waitress stop them, asking what he was doing. The man replied swiftly, "I'm her boyfriend, kook. Mimi, tell the lady who your boyfriend is." And with a laugh, she clearly replied.

His heels clicked on the wet pavement as they made their way into the night. The club sign lit up the dark street in a red ominous glow as Mi seemed to have a change of heart. The buzzing street lights with the dark silent atmosphere seemed to shift something inside of her. She looked up at the bald man and studied his body. Where was Jungkooks long black hair? Why was his shoulders so boney and slim? Why was he so tall? And then it all became clear - this was not Jungkook.

"Wait..." Mi didn't know what to do, but all her drunk mind could think was run. But that's a little hard when your being carried. So without another seconds she pushed hardly off the mans shoulders and launched into the ground. "Ahhh!"

"Oh my god!? What the fuck!" The guy tried to pick her up again, but due to the hard impact on her head and the excesses drinking, Mi-sun threw up the content of her stomach all over his shoes. "YOU BITCH! GROSS SLUT!"

He lunged forward and grasped a chunk of hair, but before a seconds tug could be felt, a large fist came hammering down like a rocket into the guys face.

Mi's head dropped back to the floor, and she watched groggily and someone seemed to chase after the man and beat the shit out of him. Each hit sent a thud through the air. "Huhhhhh..." Mi's head throbbed in excruciating pain, and the small moan she let out brought the boy back to reality.

  The loud thuds stopped and suddenly Mi was being picked up again, "Mi-sun? Mi? Can you hear me?" Jungkook tapped her lightly, inspecting her bleeding head closer. "Mi, your hurt... Damn it."

"Kook?" She barley let out any noise, but heard her.

"I'm here, I'm here now. God- I knew I shouldn't have left you with them!" The anger inside him simmered out through his voice as he placed Mi in the back seats of his car. "Your too precious to me... I'm never leaving you again."

"Kook... the others?" They were still all passed out in the bar on their own...

"Those bastards called a cab, lucky Dae called me before he passed out too." Before Mi knew it, they where already on the road and driving to the hospital. "They aren't used to drinking with you so they forgot you where with the group... and they had to take you the dodgiest bar around..."

"Kook, it's not their fault." Jungkook pulled over and look back at her. "Thanks for coming to get me."

"I'm never leaving you again Mi, don't worry." He held her hand tight, like she was going to fly away like a butterfly at any second. "Your with me now-

I love you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 8.2K 46
"If you want Kim Taehyung then you also get Jeon Jungkook. That's two dicks for free." min yoongi, a korean american just wanted a peaceful final y...
1.1M 33.3K 66
"So that's what you do huh? Make out with me and then leave like it wasn't a big deal" he said stepping closer. I stepped back and soon my back touch...
73.1K 3.2K 46
TYPE: 🔲 General Fiction | ✔️ Taekook ff | 🔲 Non-Fiction Date Started: 04.30.2023 Date Finished: 05.22.2023 THIS IS TAEKOO...
67.1K 2.1K 26
"Ex-cuse me! Who are you to tell me that?" she blurted out. "You'll get to know that soon." He made his grip more tight around her waist, luckily no...