My heart wants only you (Comp...

Galing kay ramyapa

A storm made kong shut himself. will Arthit presence change him? Main characters are belong to sotus Novel, p... Higit pa

Prologue - 1
Prologue 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 22
Epilogue

Chapter 3

1.7K 119 11
Galing kay ramyapa

At the hospital::

Kong opened his eyes slowly and hissed in pain when he tries to move his hand, he glanced around the room and find out he is in hospital. But he wants to confirm that he really in the hospital or its his illusion by the drug. So he moved his hand this time fastly and hissed in pain. A nurse entered inside and saw him awake. She called her doctor and informed about his health.

A lady in her 50's entered inside and checked Kong. When she tried to lift Kong shirt to check the bruises on his stomach, he stopped her with his hand and glanced the nurse. The doctor understands his mind so she asked her nurse to wait outside until she calls her.

She checked Kong bruises and told him "I am your doctor, my son is the one who took you here, you have more bruises and a severe fracture on your right wrist, the drug doesn't affect your brain but I still prefer to go for a checkup".

Kong nodded his head after registering the information. "Actually I want to inform to your parents yesterday but my son told me that you insisted him to not call your parents,  I don't know what you went through or why you don't want to call your parents, but they are your parents and they must be already worried over you, yesterday your photo was sent to our hospital from police as a missing person, please dear allow me to inform your parents" the doctor lady pleaded to him.

Kong just silently thought what happened to him, he can't remember telling any person to not call his parents, he doesn't want to face his parents, he also doesn't want to make them ashamed of him. It's his fault to trust Ren, if he didn't involve with that man then this might not happen, his friend and parents warned him to not trust or talk with this type of person from the start but still, it's his attitude and kind nature that makes him go for it.

If his parents know it's all happened because of Ren then they might be disappointed at him, worse, hate him after come to know what he did in that house, he feels suffocated because of the thoughts and soon enough he started to feel out of breath, the doctor got worried by Kong panic attack. After calming down Kong, the doctor excused herself and called her son to check on kong.

Beam came and waited patiently for Kong to wake. He start to read a book while waiting in Kong room. Kong opened his eyes and turned to the sound. "You awake? Do you remember me?" Beam asked in hope. Kong thought for a moment and came up with a memory of beam helping him from some guys. Kong nodded his head to him. "I am glad, so how are you feeling? I mean emotionally not physically" beam asked him directly.

Kong kept his mouth shut with his own thoughts running inside his mind. "My mother will treat you physically, I am the one who going to treat you emotionally, I know it's hard for you to open up about what happened to me or anyone so I will not force you! All you have to do is take your time and tell what dilemma is pushing you hard right now like fear, anger, guilt, pain and whatever the emotion is just true to me, once I know the cause, I will start my treatment" beam finished his long speech with a warm smile.

Kong still kept his mouth sealed, beam saw how Kong wants to talk by opening the mouth but soon controlled himself by closing it.

"Another thing is, my mom, Called your parents so they will be here in an hour" beam spoked and saw fear on Kong eyes but soon it also vanished, kong controlling his emotion is very clear to beam but he didn't want to push him on his first meeting so he leaves out after some more greetings.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the evening Kong got startled by the bang sound of the door by his parents, who runs to him and enveloped him in their embrace. Kong wants to hug them back but his mind is not allowing him. So he just accepts their hug without hugging them back. Sensing their son is not responding to them they pulled back and studied their son.

"You ok right?" Kong mother asked him. Kong nodded his head with a single "yes" although he wants to scream he is not, but he chooses to not worry them. "Tell me, son! Who did this to you? Any single detail is enough?" Kong father(David) asked him. Kong mother saw how Kong tensed up after hearing her husband words.

She glared her husband "will you just leave that David, Kong is back, is not it enough for you?". When David was about to protest his wife, Mia gestures him to notice Kong who is visibly trembling.

Both leave that matter aside and try to make a conversation with Kong as much as possible. After an hour both leave Kong to sleep and walked to beam cabin. "Thank you, dear, I heard from your mother you are the one who saved my son" David thanked beam who shakes his head "No aunty!  I just helped him from the road but how he reached there? I don't know? Did you guys talk with him?" beam asked after explaining them.

"He barely talked to us, he seems to avoid our conversations," Mia told with a sad smile. "I understand aunty, this happens a lot. He is trying to stop showing his true emotion, he is controlling it to free from his pain or to not worry you guys so give him time aunty for process the situation, he will come around, I will talk to him" beam assured Kong parents.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 days after::

Kong already went through a little surgery for his wrist fracture. Kong parents spend their time with him during visiting hours. Beam stepped inside the VIP room "hey kongpop, did you eat?" Beam asked and received a nod from Kong.

"Kongpop, from today, every evening you have to spend an hour with me" beam said and once again received a nod from Kong. "Kongpop, I understand your dilemma but holding out your emotion from expressing is dangerous, it will change to a different person from what you are now, you should forget your bad memories" beam advised to Kong who simply stare him without any emotion. "Ok, I will come in the evening" beam said and walked out from Kong room.

Kong stared outside the window, he knows if he poured his worries it makes him less painfully but he doesn't want that, he wants his heart and mind to remember everything so that he will not repeat it or fall in the same trap. He wants to be a different person he hates his old kind and care free attitude which caused him pain. So he decided to not open up to anyone so that he will not trust anyone easily in the future.

Beam entered inside the room but furrowed on seeing the empty bed. He heard the water running sound from the bathroom so he sat on the chair to wait for Kong but an elegant lady in her 50's entered inside the room ignoring the nurse protest. Beam got shocked by her presence, "aunty! Why are you here?" Beam asked while motioning the nurse to leave that he will take care of it.

"Why I am here? Because you didn't do like you promised me! So I came here directly to know what is matter with you?" She raised her voice at him. Beam glanced the bathroom where the water running sound is still heard, he knows she will not walk out from here without a fight. "Aunty, I am doing my best" beam told her politely. "Oh really? I doubt that! If so, then why the hell is forth still not accepting the marriage proposal, beam if you are truly loving him please leave him, In 2 days forth father will be big politician before that you have to end it or I will do it in my way" forth mother warned him.

"No aunty! Just give me one day, a full day with forth without your guys spying on us, I promise, your son will accept your proposal after tomorrow" beam asked her with assurance, he knows if forth mother forced him then that sure will make forth disown the latter parents, he doesn't want to be a reason for forth pain. "Ok, but if it did not happen like you said the consequences will be worst beam!" She warned him again and walked out.

After a minute Kong came out and saw beam who is crying while staring out of the window, he didn't comment or comfort beam even after hearing everything, he just went back to his bed and covered himself with a blanket to sleep. Beam turned to the sound with tears, he knows he has to talk with his patient but he doesn't think he can do it now, his heart is already paining with the thought of tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~(Next day)

Beam caressed sleeping forth cheeks with full of love, this morning beam called forth and asked him to pick him up for a date, he chuckled when he heard forth both disbelieving and excitement voice. He confirmed it to forth saying that he wants to give it a chance. Beam and forth met in college, he studied medical while forth engineering. Because they were having mutual friends they got clicked soon.

After being friends for 4 years forth asked beam out for a date, Beam also loves forth but the time forth asked him out was the time his dad died in an accident so beam starts to work in his hospital to help her both mentally and financially. Beam has one sister but she is a medical student so she also came and work as an intern to help her mother even though she was in her second year.

After helping his mother for 2 years beam finally decided to give chance for his life by accepting forth date. But fate once again played with him, forth mother who found  about forth crush came to beam and asked him to leave forth because they need forth to marry someone from their circle otherwise it will be a black mark for both forth and his father career.

Beam accepted and told her that he will leave him. Beam spended this one day with forth without any worries now he is going to leave far away.

Forth stirred and opened his eyes when a movement happened from the another side of the bed. He furrowed  when his eyes met beam who is dressing up, "beam, what are you doing in the late night?" Forth asked in his sleepy voice. It's forth apartment after their dinner both end up in here when their kiss on car heated up. "Don't you see? Dressing up" beam asked without glancing him.

"For what?" Forth asked after sat on the bed. "To leave you" beam said causing forth to worry, he doesn't like the tone of beam. He checked beam eyes which is emotionless. "Leave? To hospital? Anything emergency?" Forth asked him. Beam sighed and sat at the edge of the bed "Forth, I am sorry I can't do this, I thought maybe I can if I give a try but I think is, it's all about physical attraction" beam lied to him.

"I don't understand beam? What can't you do? What physical attraction?" Forth asked him in confusion. "Forth, I don't like you, actually I didn't have any date nor nightstands for 2 years, maybe that is what forced me to give you a chance, I mistook that as love but it is not! After our night activities I feel the spark and heavy feelings vanishing from me, I realized now, that all I want is sex from you, I am sorry forth for being selfish and hurt your emotion but I want to be true" beam explained causing forth to tear up.

"Beam, I don't understand! I really don't understand your any words! Stop giving me bullshit!" Forth raised his voice at him in hope. " forth, it's over I can't date you, I never intend to bed with you today but the situation leads us here and I am glad we did it otherwise it will hurt us more. I don't feel anything for you forth, I feel confused, regret, anger and dirty but not love, I am sorry forth, let's be friends again" beam told him again.

SLAP.....

"Are you crazy beam barammee!!! You are lying I will not believe you! I saw the love at your eyes earlier" Forth yelled at him. "I told you na, I misunderstand my sexual frustration on you as love!! Are you a child?! Please understand! I can't be in a forced relationship forth, hell I have never been in a relationship before, I know it's my mistake but I really thought it was love" beam also yelled at him.

"It still was beam, I can prove to you you are still in love, just give me another chance beam... Please... Please beam... Please I beg you!" Forth begged at him after kneeling on the bed in his naked glory.

"Forth!!!! Don't behave like a child! If I still have love or any feelings on you, do you think I will allow you to beg me! I don't have any love for you forth, register that in your skull!!" Beam raised his voice while stood from his place.

Forth tears flow without a break, "it's a dream... Maybe I am still sleeping... Maybe everything is my nightmare!". Beam was at the verge of runs to forth for a hug but he walked to the door and whispered to forth "let's end it here forth before we hurt each other more" saying this beam walked out while forth whispered, "you already did beam, you already hurt me badly where I can't stand by myself again".

Beam runs to his car and drove to his home. He entered inside his house and shocked by his mother presence, "you end it?" Beam mother asked him. Beam nodded his head and hugged her to burst out louder. "It's hurt... It's hurt mom... I can't breathe... I want to go far away... Mom... Please .... Before it will kill me mom..." beam cries on his mother hug, his mind is replaying forth cries again and again.

############

Happy reading and thanks for voting...

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

215K 11.5K 32
Arthit let Kongpob walk out of his life three years ago in the cheer hall where it all began, coming to a full circle. So, how do they move on from...
138K 11.6K 39
Arthit is in 2017. Kongpob is in 2020. They live in the same apartment, but in two totally different worlds. Can they find their way back to each o...
121K 5.4K 28
Arthit broke up with kong. What made him do that? Read about their relationship from the beginning from the sweet fluffy days to the day they broke...
77.5K 3K 27
Summary: Arthit is 4th year student and Kongpop is 2nd year student. It continues after the thank you party. The character of Arthit...