Sunlight ¥ Dean Winchester [1]

By Sweet_Sydney14

Jessica Wilson, just a normal twenty five year old. Well, she was trying to be normal. But, she knew she was... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
Authors Note
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
Authors note
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
112
113
114
115
116
Authors Note
117
118
Authors note/IMPORTANT
119
120
121
122
123
124
Character Art
125
126
127
Authors note - SHORT
128
Look for...

111

554 13 3
By Sweet_Sydney14

Lebanon, Kansas.

Dean parked the impala outside of the bunker's entrance.

"When's the last time somebody was in this place?" Dean asked.

"Sixty five, seventy years ago." Sam replied.

Dean opened the box and took out a key. Then the three headed towards the door.

"Here goes nothing." Dean said as he put the key in the lock and twisted it. The door swung open and the three hunters pulled out flashlights.

"Woah." Jessica breathed as she moved her flashlight around the room.

"Son of a bitch." Dean muttered in awe.

"Look at this." Sam pointed his flashlight at some old gadgets. "Ham radio, telegraph, switchboard. This was their nerve center."

"Henry did say that they ran dispatch on their own team of hunters." Dean said. He began to walk the other way around the balcony and came upon a game of chess.

"Wow, halfway through their coffee and a game of chess—looks like whoever was manning the hub left quick."

"On the alarm call that ended the men of letters." Sam whispered.

Suddenly, the lights flickered on. Dean was standing next to two large switches.

Everyone turned off their flashlights.

Dean turned the other switch up and looked at what his brother was looking at.

"Son of a bitch." Sam breathed. Dean and Jessica came running down the stairs.

"Whoa." Jessica looked around the room of books and old artifacts.

"Guys, I think we found the bat cave." Dean looked around the room in pure amazement.

"Yeah." Jessica chuckled. Could it get any better than this?

~<•>~

The next day.

"Morning." Dean walked happily into the library wearing a robe and some slippers.

"Morning." Sam replied. "Jess still asleep?"

Dean nodded his head. "Yeah, she slept like a rock last night. Once Jess hit the pillows she was out."

Sam chuckled. "That sounds like her."

"Anyways..." Dean walked over towards the piles of paper Sam was looking at. "Little brother, let's not go all geek on this stuff, okay?"

"Geek?" Sam scoffed and walked back towards the table.

Dean's eyes caught sight of a sword on a mantle. He walked over towards it.

"Yeah. I mean, don't—don't get me wrong." He picked up the sword and chuckled. "This stuff is awesome, and it looks like they ran a real tight outfit here, but I'm just saying, you know, don't uh, don't think that they knew some big secrets that we don't know."

Dean slowly swung the sword as if he were testing it out. Then, he opened his mouth as if he was about to scream a war cry and swung the sword. He stopped once Sam turned around.

"Dean... they were a secret society."

"Which means that they made crap up and wore fezzes and sashes and swung around Scimitars. They probably didn't even sharp—" Dean held the sword up to his face and touched his pointed finger to the blade. He took it back and gave a flat look.

"It's very sharp."

Sam chuckled softly and shook his head.

~<•>~

Jessica slowly woke up and stretched. She got out of bed and grabbed some clean clothes and a towel and headed towards the shower room.

Once she got into the room, she closed the door behind her and took off her clothes. She turned on the water and let it roll down her skin. The warm liquid relaxed her and caused her to close her eyes.

After shampooing, conditioning and washing herself, Jessica turned off the water and stepped in front of the mirror. Her wet hair stuck to her neck and shoulders. She slightly shook her head so that the hair didn't stick anymore.

Jessica grabbed her clothes and began to get dressed. Once she was fully dressed she started to comb out her hair.

Jessica looked at herself in the mirror and gave herself a sad smile. The past few years have been both enjoyable and heartbreaking. She had lost a lot of people. But now Jessica had a family that loved her forever. She even had a husband, (though he can be stubborn and sometimes annoying) Jessica still loved him no matter what.

Jessica sighed and felt an itching sensation on her chest near her heart. The woman scratched at it and pulled her hand back. When she looked down, it was covered in blood.

"What the—" Jessica's heart raced as she looked back into the mirror. The top part of her once clean shirt was covered in her own blood.

Jessica freaked out and pulled the shirt up over her head and threw it onto the counter. The woman's hands flew to her chest and tried to stop the bleeding. But nothing seemed to work. Jessica even tried her towel. But that just began to turn crimson as the blood soaked the towel heavily.

She was breathing heavily. Her hands shaking as she tried to stop herself from bleeding out. As Jessica looked back into the mirror, she saw a quick slash across her throat and watched as a glowing blue substance escaped through her skin.

Jessica's eyes widened and she let out a blood curdling scream.

The door to the shower room flung open and Dean came running inside.

"MAKE IT STOP! YOU HAVE TO HELP ME!" Jessica cried as her hands flew up to her neck. Blood spurted all over her.

"Jess, honey calm down." Dean grabbed the woman's shoulders and looked at her. "What's wrong?"

"IM BLEEDING TO DEATH YOU DUMB ASS!" Jessica shouted. "MAKE IT STOP!"

Dean looked at his wife both confused and worried.

"Jessica, I see no blood. You're fine."

"But—" Jessica looked back into the mirror and noticed that her body was clean of any cuts or wounds.

"But... I saw..." Jessica's hands began to shake. Her skin began to grow pale. "I think I'm going to be sick."

Dean never took his hands off of Jessica's bare shoulders. He kept looking at her with worry.

"I'll help you back to the room."

Jessica nodded her head. Before she even made it out of the bathroom, she ran over to one of the sinks and threw up.

"Okay, okay." Dean slowly patted the woman's back as he held her hair away from her face.

Jessica spat into the sink and wiped her mouth clean of any vomit.

"Here, I'll carry you." Dean said as he placed a hand on the small of Jessica's back and under her legs. Then, he slowly lifted her up and kept her close to his chest.

Jessica let one of her hands bunch up Dean's shirt while the other one hung limp to the side.

As Dean made it back to their room, Sam watched as his brother carried Jessica.

"Whoa, what happened to her?" Sam asked.

Dean shook his head. "I have no idea. I'll tell you all about what happened once I put her down."

Sam nodded his head.

Dean opened their bedroom door and walked inside. He carefully put Jessica down on the bed and set a bowl next to her just in case she threw up again.

"Thanks." Jessica whispered.

Dean knelt down next to her and moved some hair away from her face. "If you need anything, just call for me and I'll be there, okay?"

Jessica nodded her head and slowly shut her eyes.

Dean lightly kissed the girls forehead and stood. Then he quietly made his way out of the room and back to the library.

"So, what happened?" Sam asked as his brother sat down at a long table.

"I was going to get something in my room when I heard Jessica scream bloody murder in the shower room. I burst in to see her frantically covering her neck and her chest with towels and her hands. She screamed at me to help her and I asked 'what's wrong?' and she screamed at me that she was bleeding. I told her that there was no blood." Dean shook his head. "I've never seen her act like that before. Well, maybe when we first met her and she had that nightmare about her friends son Charlie. But, this was extreme. I'm worried Sam. Maybe we should really start looking for that separation spell."

Sam sighed. "Yeah, maybe you're right. I'll start some research on it, see what I can find."

Dean nodded his head. "Thank you." He ran a hand through his hair and sat in his chair in thought.

"I just hope we get that spell before anything worse starts to happen."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 327 47
It had been one year since Alexis had been in the hunting world. One year since Sam had pushed Lucifer back into the pit and stopped the apocalypse...
789K 16.8K 115
Book 1 " Everybody has gone through something that has changed them in a way that they could never go back to the person they were once before." Elen...
140K 3.6K 25
Rachael grew up with a bunch of hunters. All the kids there either had a family member on a hunt or their parents were killed in a hunt. Rachael'...
42.9K 1.2K 53
" 𝑆ℎ𝑒 𝑘𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑎𝑐𝑟𝑖𝑓𝑖𝑐𝑒𝑠 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑖𝑒𝑙𝑑 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑖𝑛. 𝑆ℎ𝑒 𝑗𝑢𝑠�...