Sunlight ¥ Dean Winchester [1]

By Sweet_Sydney14

Jessica Wilson, just a normal twenty five year old. Well, she was trying to be normal. But, she knew she was... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
Authors Note
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
Authors note
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
111
112
113
114
115
116
Authors Note
117
118
Authors note/IMPORTANT
119
120
121
122
123
124
Character Art
125
126
127
Authors note - SHORT
128
Look for...

110

544 11 0
By Sweet_Sydney14

Jessica jolted awake for some reason. She hadn't had a nightmare, nor was anyone shaking her awake. Her body just decided that it should just freak out and wake up.

"Dean." Sam was next to his brother and shaking him awake.

"What? What?!" Dean groaned as he sat up.

"Henry's gone. He left a note saying he'd fix everything."

"What?" Jessica had a small frown on her lips as she stared at Sam.

"That, or he'll ruin everything." Dean got out of bed and fixed his hair. "Alright, Sam, you go find Larry and Jess and I will find Henry."

Sam nodded his head and walked out the door with Jessica and Dean.

~<•>~

Dean and Jessica arrived at a "hoodoo" shop and quickly walked inside. They saw Henry about to walk through another door and time travel.

"Henry, wait!" Dean shouted.

Henry paused. "This is a risk I have to take."

"And what if you die, huh?" Dean asked. "Who said you'll even survive a jump?"

Henry quickly turned around. "You cannot begin to understand how I felt after reading John's journal."

"Oh, think I can." Dean said. "See, I've read that thing more times than you can imagine, and it hurts every time."

"Maybe so, but you didn't let him down!" Henry shouted. "I did! Just like you said!"

Dean sighed. "Well, I was wrong."

Henry shook his head. "No! No, you were right. And I'm going to go back and give him the life he deserves, not the one he was forced to live."

"What if it's not meant to be?" Dean raised his brows.

"Then it will be!" Henry shot back.

"How can you be so sure?"

"Because it's the right thing to do! I can save him and stop Abbadon!"

"How?" Dean asked.

"By going back an hour before she attacks and making preparations."

"If you do that, and you change the past, me and Sam might cease to exists! Hell, I might not even see Jessica ever again!"

"I'm aware that time is a delicate mistress, but I'm willing to bet on this being for the best."

Dean closed his eyes. "I understand that this is not your idea of a happy ending, okay, and that you're disappointed that me and Sam are mouth breathing hunters. But you know what? We stopped the apocalypse."

Henry had glassy eyes. "If this works the way I planned, there will never be an apocalypse to stop."

Dean sighed and opened his mouth to say something when his phone cut him off.

"Sammy?"

Jessica watched as Dean's eyes widened.

"Abbadon." Dean growled.

Now it was time for Jessica's eyes to widened. Was Sam alright? Was he hurt?

Jessica balled up her hands into fists. If that demon hurt him, she would kill her.

Dean slowly closed his eyes and nodded his head. "Crystal." Then he hung up his phone and looked at Henry.

"Abbadon has Sam?" Henry asked.

Dean walked forward. "She wants to trade you and the key for Sam's life."

"If I could just go back, stop this all from happening."

"And what if you can't?" Dean barked. "I can't take that risk—not with Sammy in the hook now."

"I can't abandon my son, Dean!" Henry yelled. "Not again! I need to do this, I'm sorry." He turned around towards the door and began to chant. The blood sigil on the door lit up.

"Well, I'm sorry, too." Dean wrapped his arms around Henry's neck and knocked the man out.

"I wish you didn't have to do that." Jessica winced as Henry laid limp in Dean's arms.

"Yeah, me too. But Abbadon has Sam. We'll come up with a plan on the way. Come on."

Jessica followed Dean outside to the Impala and watched him as he placed Henry in the back seat. Then, she climbed into the front and listened to the engine purr as Dean turned the car on.

Next, the three headed off towards the processing plant.

~<•>~

Henry woke up a few hours later.

Jessica stared out the window and drowned out Dean and Henry's conversation. All she could think about was herself failing her loved ones and dying. Or worse, getting her loved ones killed and being the only one that survived.

Suddenly, the Impala stopped outside of the plant.

Dean and Jessica got out and helped Henry out of the car. His hands were tied behind his back.

"Don't do it Dean." Henry begged as the man lead him into the plant. Jessica walked beside Dean until he stopped her.

"I want you to wait outside by the car."

"What?" Jessica deadpanned. "I don't think so."

"Jess—"

"I'm staying." Jessica grabbed ahold of Henry and helped Dean lead the man inside.

"Please, Dean, don't do this."

"It's too late for that now." Dean said.

"That's the problem with you hunters." Henry started. "You're all short sighted."

"Yeah, at least we're not extinct." Dean grumbled. His eyes locked onto the "knight of hell" that stood across from him.

"Abbadon! I'll send Henry here over with the box." Dean took out a box and held it in front of him. "You do the same with Sam. No tricks."

"My only interest is Henry and the key." Abbadon's eyes darted over towards Jessica. "Although that angel of yours is making me regret my trade."

"Tough." Jessica crossed her arms over her chest and glared at the demon.

Dean pushed Henry forward but the man didn't budge.

Jessica watched as Dean pulled out a gun.

"You can either do it standing. Or you can do it crawling. Your call."

Henry sighed heavily and began to walk forward. Sam did the same.

Once Sam got closer to Dean his brother whipped out a knife.

"Don't do this Dean, this is a bad idea."

"Shut your mouth. Let's go." Dean, Sam and Jessica walked towards the exit but the door slammed shut in front of their face. Abbadon had a smile on her lips.

"We had a deal!" Dean yelled as he pointed a finger at Abbadon. The woman laughed.

"Surprise. I lied." The demon forced her hand through Henry's side.

"Henry!" Sam shouted as he went forward but Dean held him back.

"Wait, wait."

Henry smiled with blood dripping from his lips.

"You're not the only one." He took out a gun and shot Abbadon underneath her chin. Her body sparked and glowed orange as her skeleton showed.

"Whew! What a blast!" Abbadon turned towards Henry. "Now give me the box."

She reached her hand into Henry's pocket and pulled out a deck of cards. The woman grew furious.

"WHERE IS IT?!"

The lights began to spark and flicker.

"Okay," Abbadon calmed herself down. "We can do this the hard way."

Abbadon opened her mouth and black smoke came out. But it never went towards Henry. The woman's eyes widened and she shoved the man away from her

Sam ran to Henry's side.

Abbadon tried to walk forward but couldn't. She let out a loud scream.

"WHY AM I STUCK?!" the woman breathed heavily then calmed herself down again. She began to chuckle.

"You still didn't kill me."

"No, but you'll wish we did." Dean came up behind Abbadon and sliced off her head.

"That demon trap in your noggin is gonna keep you from smoking out. We're gonna cut you into little steaks and bury each strip under cement. You might not be dead but you'll wish you were."

Jessica ran over to Henry's side and held his hand in hers.

"We did it." Henry said groggily.

"Just hang on, I'm gonna fix you." Jessica's eyes glowed a pale blue but she cried out in pain. She growled in frustration and tried again. Only more pain came.

Dean came up to his wife and pulled her away from Henry. He looked the man in his eyes.

"No, you did it. For a bookworm, that wasn't bad, Henry."

Henry chuckled weakly. He looked towards Jessica and saw that her eyes were glassy.

"I'm sorry I judged you three so harshly for being hunters. I should have known better."

Sam shook his head in confusion. "About?"

"You're also Winchesters. As long as we're alive, there's always hope."

Sam and Dean looked at each other with sadness.

"I didn't know my son as a man," Henry reached out his hands for Sam and Dean to take (which they did). "Having met you two and Jessica... I know I would have been proud of him."

Henry let out one last breath and fell against Sam's chest. He was no longer alive.

Sam looked down in his hand and noticed that Henry had given him the box.

More tears spilled down Jessica's cheeks. She was absolutely tired of losing people. But then again, it comes with being a Winchester. You'll always lose someone you get too close to. Jessica was just worried she might lose Dean or Sam. And she wouldn't be able to live with that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 3.9K 53
Book 2 // REVOKE - An Original SPN Story Jackie Kaiser has trained and hunted for her entire life in order to build up her reputation as the notoriou...
239 16 5
"He wanted to run to her, he wanted to make sure she was okay, but he couldn't. That wasn't his place...it was Sam's, he just had to let go" :-: Aft...
102K 2.4K 34
Ranking #10 in DeanWinchester 10/3/2021 Ranking #1 in SPNFanFiction 1/25/2021 [COMPLETED VERSION-UNDER EDITING] (This fanfiction is based off season...
1K 148 66
Jessica Coleman used to have a normal life. She went to work and lived with her best friend Rachel...life seems pretty okay until Jessica was thrown...