🝯 𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐈𝐃 | ✓

By -yejisthetic

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ ──── · · · ˖ ˖ ݁ ˖ ˙˖ ˓ ִֶָ 𝐑oseline Greenwood, a young muggle who got a letter to Hogwarts? Join... More

◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝐎𝐎 ⨟ 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝐎𝟏 ⨟ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝐎𝟑 ⨟ 𝐃𝐔𝐌𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐄'𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐏𝐋𝐘 ﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝐎𝟒 ⨟ 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐘﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝐎𝟓 ⨟ 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐘 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝐎𝟔 ⨟ 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌 𝟗 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝟑/𝟒﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝐎𝟕 ⨟ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝐎𝟖 ⨟ 𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝐎𝟗 ⨟ 𝐇𝐔𝐅𝐅𝐋𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐄﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟏𝟎 ⨟ 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟏𝟏 ⨟ 𝐄𝐀𝐓 𝐒𝐋𝐔𝐆𝐒﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟏𝟐 ⨟ 𝐕𝐎𝐈𝐂𝐄𝐒﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟏𝟑 ⨟ 𝟐𝐍𝐃 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐏𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟏𝟒 ⨟ 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐒﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟏𝟓 ⨟ 𝐏𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟏𝟔 ⨟ 𝐀 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟏𝟕 ⨟ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟏𝟖 ⨟ 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐔𝐓﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟏𝟗 ⨟ 𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔?﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟐𝟎 ⨟ 𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐘 𝐏𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐒﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟐𝟏 ⨟ 𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐑𝐘﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟐𝟐 ⨟ 𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒 𝐃𝐀𝐘﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟐𝟑 ⨟ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐒﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟐𝟒 ⨟ 𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝐎𝟏 ⨟ 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐍𝐎 𝐒𝐄𝐄﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝐎𝟐 ⨟ 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐒﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝐎𝟑 ⨟ 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝐎𝟒 ⨟ 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐘﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝐎𝟓 ⨟ 𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐒﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝐎𝟔 ⨟ 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐓﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝐎𝟕 ⨟ 𝐁𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐊﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝐎𝟖 ⨟ 𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐂 𝐒𝐋𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝐎𝟗 ⨟ 𝐇𝐎𝐆𝐒𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟏𝟎 ⨟ 𝐒𝐈𝐑𝐈𝐔𝐒 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟏𝟏⨟ 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟏𝟐 ⨟ 𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐋﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟏𝟑 ⨟ 𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐒﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟏𝟒 ⨟ 𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐒𝐃𝐑𝐎𝐏𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟏𝟓 ⨟ 𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐈𝐄𝐒﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟏𝟔 ⨟ 𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐁﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟏𝟕 ⨟ 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟏𝟖 ⨟ 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐄𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐃﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟏𝟗 ⨟ 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟐𝐎 ⨟ 𝐁𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐊'𝐒 𝐅𝐀𝐓𝐄﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟐𝟏 ⨟ 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐇 𝐔𝐍𝐕𝐄𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐃﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟐𝟐 ⨟ 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐖𝐎𝐋𝐕𝐄𝐒﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟐𝟑 ⨟ 𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟐𝟒 ⨟ 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐁𝐘𝐄𝐒﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝐎𝐎 ⨟ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝐎𝐎 ⨟ 𝐒𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐋﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓﹚

◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝐎𝟐 ⨟ 𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 ﹚

270 33 72
By -yejisthetic

↷ 𓂃 ٬ ˙˖ 𓂅 ˑ ִֶָ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥

࿐ ˙˖ ݁ ˖ ˙˖ ˓𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I'm so glad I got this letter! I wonder why they sent it to me?

"Rose! Rose! Rose!"

Someone's talking to me....

"Yes?" I said to whoever was talking to me.

Oh Madelyn 🙄

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥

⌕. ࣪ ִֶָ ࣪ ˖𝟑𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"Let's go Dad is waiting.And remember DO NOT TALK TO ME!" the brown haired girl told her sister.

"Why would I talk to YOU?" the light blonde snapped at her younger sister.

"Whatever!" the brown haired girl said rolling her eyes

"Remember no funny business! Especially you Roseline!" the blonde's father told her.

"Yes da- father!" she responded in a low tone.

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥

࿐ ˙˖ ݁ ˖ ˙˖ ˓𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Can't call him dad he gets mad at me when I do. I've always been so weird, I do these weird things they're like like magic! I like swimming a LOT! I'm also on the junior swim team. I mean if I go to Hogwarts they'll have swimming to right?

I got out of the car and me and Lyn walked our separate ways.

"Hey Dia!" I said to a brown haired girl.

Diana, my best friend, I'm gonna miss her!

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥

⌕. ࣪ ִֶָ ࣪ ˖𝟑𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"Hey Rosie!" the brown haired girl said as she skipped towards her friend

"Guess what!" the light blonde exclaimed excitedly

"What?" the brow haired girl asked

"I got an invitation letter to this school called Hogwarts and I'm going!" the light blonde exclaimed hoping for a good expresion towards the news she gave her friend.

"WAIT YOU TOO?! YESSSS!" The brown haired girl squealed in joy.

"Wait what?!" the light blonde said taken a back by what the other girl stated.

"My dad's a wizard and today morning I got this letter to Hogwarts!" the brown haired girl whisper shouted.

"What he's a WHAT?!" the light blonde said in shock then covered her mouth.

"ShhHHHH! Don't tell anyone!" the brown haired girl exclaimed.

"I promise!" the light blonde stated then did a zipping motion on her lips

"Pinkie promise?" the brown haired girl asked putting her pinky out.

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥

࿐ ˙˖ ݁ ˖ ˙˖ ˓𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"Pinkie promise" We linked our pinkie fingers and went to class. I cant believe it MY BEST FRIEND IS GOING TO HOGWARTS TOO! I'm not telling mom and dad they're gonna ask a lot of questions to Dia's family.

I walk into class and sit at my usual place near Asher, The popular boy. Lyn is IN LOVE with him I know right she's only eleven.

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥

Classes are finally over. Me and Lyn pretend we don't know each other, She's a popular kid .I'm a lonely loser with only one friend, the most annoying part of everyday is sitting with Asher HE IS ANNOYING LITERALLY ANNOYING! He talks about the "cool" stuff he's done. Like bro he couldn't even swim one pool lap!He even almost drowned and the teacher had to save him. He was just lucky his friends didn't have the same class at that time otherwise he would have been the laugh of the school!And everyone knows Lyn's my sister but they don't care Lyn and her "friends" always bully me it's very weird . Well dad's here mustn't keep him waiting. Wow my English is good! I giggled to myself as I walked to the car.

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥

⌕. ࣪ ִֶָ ࣪ ˖𝟑𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"Hello father!" the light blonde said to the black haired man.

"Hello." the black haired man said folding his newspaper

"Dad?" the blonde's younger sister asked her father.

"Yes princess?" the black haired man responded to his favorite child.

"Why didn't I get a letter like Roseline?" the brown haired girl asked pouting.

"You don't have to get everything I do Madelyn!" the blonde said in a mocking tone.

"OH SHUT UP ROSELINE! I'M SO MUCH BETTER THAN YOU ARE!THAT'S WHY I'M MOM AND DAD'S FAVORITE! YOU LOOK NOTHING LIKE THEM, YOU'RE PROBABLY ADOPTED!" The brown haired girl shouted making a scene.

"Madelyn stop and Roseline NEVER talk Lyn like THAT!" the black haired man scolded his daughters.

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥

࿐ ˙˖ ݁ ˖ ˙˖ ˓𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I can't wait to leave for Hogwarts!I can't believe she said I'm adopted!I think I am I mean I look NOTHING like mom or dad!

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥

We finally got home I quickly got out of the car and run into the house.

"ROSELINE! ROSELINE!"

I heard someone shout behind me.I run up the stairs went to my room and locked it.

⌕. ࣪ ִֶָ ࣪ ˖𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐘𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Roseline run up the stairs she's mad at me for telling her the truth hmpf , I pretty sure she cried on the way here such a crybaby.I always tell her she's adopted I mean It's clear everyone doesn't believe she's MY sister. Why do I have to be related to an ugly rat like her!

Why did Roseline come in like that? Did something happen?" Mother asked.

"Mom she said that I don't have to get everything she gets when I asked Dad why I didn't get a letter like hers" I told MY mom

"Oh sweetie maybe you should write a letter to them I SURE they would accept you to got there!" Mommy dearest told me.

"Really?" I asked while doing puppy eyes

"Yes really!" Mother said to me.

I run up to my BEAUTIFUL bedroom which is NOTHING close to looking as terrible as Roseline's. I put up Beautiful paintings and drawings. I run up to my desk and sat down to begin writing the letter.I remembered the name I saw at the end of Roseline's letter Miravia Mcgonnagall . Yes that's it!

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥

Dear Miss Miravia Mcgonnagall,

I really want to come to Hogwarts because my sister got a letter and I read it I think Hogwarts sound like a amazing school, And I would really like to come!

Your's truly,

Madelyn Greenwood.

I put my signature on it and folded it carefully then put it in an envelope I wrote Hogwarts on the envelope then went down stair with it!

"MOMY!DADDY! LOOK I WROTE A LETTER!" I screeched.

"Wow deary that's awesome!" Mom said all cheery.

"I know you will get in princess!If Roseline could! What's going to stop you!" Dad said enthusiastically to me.

After He said that I saw mom look at him with a deadly look but he didn't seem to care. Why does mother always like her, me and dad don't like her why should she?

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥

࿐ ˙˖ ݁ ˖ ˙˖ ˓𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I heard that Madelyn's writing to the school I was going to. I can't believe it, I really can NEVER have anything to myself can I? I decided to write back.I got up from the dusty floor and went over to my dainty old desk.I swiftly and neatly wrote a letter.

Dear Miss Minerva Mcgonagall,

I would love to come to Hogwarts. It seems like lovely place to be. I've always had this weird magic and I thought it was quiet unusual. I would really love to come and learn how to control it.

Yours sincerely,

Roseline Greenwood.

I put my signature on it then carefully folded the piece of paper. I put it into an envelope and wrote Hogwarts as the address and wrote my name on it. Wow it feels great! A new start! I opened the desk drawer and put the letter inside of it.

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥

ִֶָ

𓏲࣪ 𓂃 ⵓ . 𓏲࣪ ִֶָ ࣪𓂅 ˖ˑ ─✉ 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄

Kindly bare with my shitty writing <3 It gets better TT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124 33 33
A young ebony riddle finds herself at a magical school for witches and wizards, but she Learns about the things people can do with power, will she s...
24.8K 612 38
"You're a good friend, Hermione." She narrowed her eyes at him. "So we're on a first-name basis now?" He shrugged. "I feel it's only fair after spend...
49.7K 2.7K 57
Elizabeth Smith's life lies in the ruins of the second wizarding war. The pieces left; a secret, that she cannot, for any reason, share; a fiance tha...
2.1M 80.6K 150
"She'll be the most powerful witch to ever exist." "And he will be very upset about that if he ever comes back." "Indeed. Which is why no one knows w...