Transgendered: My Story

By Transgendered

This is my story of being transgender FTM aka female to male. Yes this is a true story, no the names aren't t... More

therapy and binding
Cant sleep
Parents control
Feeling down
people u need to know
another day
Friend
The good and the bad
relationships
crap
Dad
Short
breakingdown
Long time no see
Catching up
Transgender ftm should knows
Choir teacher
Stuff
Im not okay
Im getting there
The girl
Transgender moments
Numb

uh hai?

6.4K 264 246
By Transgendered

So first thing first..

Im transgender...

No I am not confused.

No It is not just a phase.

Yes this is who I am.

Have a problem with it? Well then go over there with the other people who's opinions I dont care about.

Now that is settled lets get to the good part.

My name is leo, I am a ftm transgender male. I am 15 and have came out to my family.

My dad doesnt support me and doesnt think its a real thing, he blames it on my mother who wasnt the best parent in the world but did try to be...at times.

My mother hates the fact that I am transgender and she has told me she rather have me be gay than transgender and pansexual. And she claims she has known about since I was a little toddler.

How can you tell from the way a 2 year old acts that they will be gay?? I dont know maybe you should ask my mother.

Besides having this wattpad account I also have an Ifunny account, and an YouTube account with a few videos on it whivh I will be making more of if I could find more things to talk about and actually got views.

YouTube: Leo Jackson

so uh thanks and comment if you have questions or nah. Oki bai!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

370K 13.1K 42
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
24K 1.5K 32
The story is about a very prominent Rajput family in Rajasthan, well-known in their village, and they have a large business empire of the jewelry and...
49.4K 1K 23
Isang groupo Ng kalalakihan na tagapag mana Ng ari-arian Ng mga magulang nito at groupo Ng kababaihan na anak Ng mayayamang political at may Isang da...