Protector Of Worlds ~ Teen wo...

By cinderpixle

One family over the whole multi-verse is picked to connect the whole of the multi-verse. How they do that tra... More

Cast and copyright
Trailer
How We Got Into This Mess
They Just Had To Be Drunk
Between The Wolf and The Moon
Dropping the game, Explaining the Magic
Murder Victim, Wrong Killer
No Moon Still Violence
Dreams, and Stiles Sweet Talk
Lunch, Dates, Phone Calls, and School Busses
The Danger of Wolves-band
There is a Reason Blockbuster is Closed On My Earth
Maybe He Can Live With This
Weakness Is The Key
He gave him an hour
Getting Drunk, and A few Panic Attacks
Fighting the Moon
Car Chase and Symbolism
He followed us
Confrontation
The Teenage Equivalent of a Ball
Part Two
Morphine and Funerals
New Wolf on Block
Lone wolf gets a pack
New Information
Crystal Clear
Hisses Everywhere You Go
50 Feet
Rave, I Think
One Life Lost a Seconded Reborn
'Well That's New'
Because I'm Freaking Out
The Key To Saving Him
Three Not Normal Teens Enjoying A not Normal Night
Part 3a
Open Wounds Can Heal
The Start Of The End
A night with Homicidal Werewolves
Don't think about The bug
Bus Ride Headed For Hell
Motel California
He Is The True Alpha
The Life Story Of Derek Hale
The Banshee Tell
Life in A Cell
We Don't Know What To Do
The Sixteen Hours
Pro nostrum officium potest non evenire non auxilium tuum
What Is The Doppelganger?
Part 3B
Hallucinating
Malia
[Insert John Mulaney Quote Here: One About Feeling Crazy Please]
Let the nightmare begin
I Swear to God
Giving Me Hope
A world without Color
My mind is Pinned to a Wall
Nightmare
Chaos and Strife
Bandages in the White Room
I fear for You Allison Argent
The Ones You Can't Save
The plans for our Lives
Part Four
A Sea OF Sand
Rain On His Parade
The Bite of an Innocent
While I'm Still Here
Devenford Prep
Not an update
Well, Well, Well
Pestilence
Knocking on death's door
Banshees and Doppelgangers
Into The Fire
We Can Save Them
sleep. You Lose Fear.
May The Truth Come To Bite Me In The Ass
A Real Date
Going berserk
One Last Dance
Homecoming
Epilogue
This is not the end (Author's Note)
Extras
Incorrect Quotes
Tattoo
If I Die Young
Love Vs. In Love
Look To The Stars
Inter-Dimensional Conversation
Kiss Me
You can Have It!
The Dangers Of A Flame
Senior Scribe
Author's Note

Good Girl gets Fangs

44 4 0
By cinderpixle

Chapter Four : Good Girl gets Fangs.

I was describing to Stiles what Scott Lottie and I had seen the night before. Scott and Allison were climbing the rock wall in gym class. I myself had just gone up with my sister, it was weirdly competivet, but siblings can be.

"So you called it a kanima?"

"I know know part of the legend. A Kanima is a form of shape shifter in which it is covered in Scales. The tail contains a poison that paralyzes your whole body. You can barely walk. I also know that you become a kanima after a bit."

"Like a wolf bit? Like-Like Lydia?"
"Honestly Stiles, I have no clue." Well that was a lie.

I look up to see Allison kick her boyfriend's leg off the wall making him fall the full length down. The harness caught him just around a foot above the ground stopping for a second. Then Scott fell all the way down. It took less than a millisecond for me and Stiles to start cracking up.

Coach sat down next to Scott's head on the mat, "McCall, I don't know why, but your pain gives me a special kind of joy." Coach starts to laugh with the rest of the class, "Right? All right next two. Stilinski, Erica, let's go."

Stiles pats my shoulder before going to get the harness from Allison. Erica (Reyes. Yes that Erica) however looked up at the wall in horror. As i she had just seen Scott turn rather than fall. She takes a breath in as Scott comes to replace where Stiles was standing. Erica strapped into what was Scott's harness, and starts.

Each step made her body shake. Stiles on the other hand was already half way up. I blame the ADHD. Erica made a noise like she was being strangled. Derek's words from last night spun around in my head. Everyone wants power. Erica was about half way done when Stiles slid back down the side of the wall. Her blond hair shaking back and forth with each forced step. She turned her head to look back at the ground.

She froze in place at seeing the distance from her to the floor. Her body starts to shake as he beings hyperventilating. I think back to a few weeks ago when I had a panic attack from walking into the gym. "Oh Please." I hear her say as all of us get closer to the mats.

"ERICA!" I yell before I think, "Erica if you can hear me, It's okay to push off the wall. No one wants you to get hurt."

"Dizzy? Is it vertigo?" Coach asks.

"Vertigo's a dysfunction of the vestibular system of the inner ear. She's just freaking out." Okay Lydia love you, Not helpful.

"Erica?" I call again.

"I'm fine." She pleads.

"Coach maybe Cait had the right idea. I mean you know she's epileptic." Allison adds.

"Why doesn't anybody tell me this stuff?" Coach yells at the class. They do, you just have to read the student reports you are given. "Erica y-you're fine. Just kick off from the wall. There's a mat to catch you." Coach says waving his hand in the air.

"Come on Erica." I hear myself whisper.

One of her hands fell, gripping the strap of the harness. Her other hand falls doing the same. She moves her feet so she slowly glides down the wall. I smile as Coach tells her she's fine. Erica walks out of the gym mine and Scott's eyes following her movements. She walks right out the gym. Part of me is telling me go go after her.

My feet start to move before I know it, but Chole pulls me back with her hand on my left shoulder. "I know all you want to do is help. But that's the face of someone who, right now, wants to be left alone. I shake my head yes turning back to Scott who has this look of 'I know. I want to too' As if to say he wants to make her feel better as well.

"Okay next two!" Coach shocks me back into the class, "Wittmore and Jeziorski." The class went on. Me Scott Stiles and Allison talking in hushed whispers the whole time.

When class ended, I walked with Allison Lydia and Chole back to the locker rooms. As soon as I walked into the girls locker room I stopped. I blinked a few time once I relised what was wrong. There was no sign of Erica. A moment from this earth flashes before my eyes where after class Erica tries to climb the wall.

I run out of the room Allison was following. Both of us call for Scott as we pass the boys locker room. But I was more focused on the Erica. I could hear two more sets of feet from behind me as I condition back to the gym.

All four of us run into the gym as Erica's body violently shakes. At this point she is gasping for air. Just as she falls off the wall Scott catches her. "Put her on her side. Her side." I hear myself say running over to Scott and Erica. Stiles and Allison come on either side of me and Scott.

"How did you know?" Allison asks me and Scott tries to keep Erica's arms away from her neck.

"I don't know. It was like I saw it in my head." Scott holds onto Eric's hands as her body's countuis to shake on the cold gym floor. I place my hands on her waist in hopes of stabilizing her body. "Stiles call 911."

"Already did. They're on their way." Erica is now breathing normal but her body is still shaking. Coach yell at everyone to get out of the way but me and Scott don't move from our spots on the floor. And we don't move until and ambulance takes Erica away. Takes her way to be a werewolf.

Stiles no so smoothly takes a seat in front of Boyd asking for the keys to tonights

adventure. Yes me and Lottier were practically crashing a double date, but we didn't really care. "Hey." Lottie take the seats across from Scott and I.

"Hey." We both say smiles coming close to forming on our faces. I watch Stiles struggle to cheepan the deal with Boyd for getting in the rink tonight.

"Stiles understands this isn't a drug deal. Right?"

"I think he understand, but dosen't really care." Lottie says picking at bit's of her salad.

(Side note :One good thing from school Cafeterias across the muitl-veres is salad. So if you ever find yourself on a different earth. Stay safe buy a salad.)

Stiles walks over to where we are sitting. "Got em'." He gives the keys to Scott, seeing as he is the only one with a real date. (Long story short. Scott and Allison wanted to go on a date to an ice rink but can't go out in public. They didn't want to be at the rink alone thus Stiles and Lydia coming alone. And Stiles didn't want to feel weird hence me and Lottie going.) "Pick you up right after work tonight and we'll meet at rink cool?"

"Hey Stiles?" Lottie said turning her head to look at him.

"Yeah, Lottie?"

"Our car's in the shop."

"I have to pick you too up as well." He said eyes rolling.

"You're the one who asked us to come." I say shrugging. Scott was focused on the door.

I look up to see Erica walk in. White almost see through tank top, cheetah print heels (for some god awful reason) blck mini skirt. And on top, Derek pack tell, a cropped leather jacket. Yep this was gonna end badly. At this point someone just play whatever sign was playing when we first say the plastics in Mean Girls it seems appropriate.

Lottie and Stiles were now turned around in their seats looking at the almost perfect girl. Yet somehow not because, now she packs a pair of fangs and claws. Erica stops at the table in front of us. Takes a kid's apple and takes a bit. She turns to look right at Scott and I, ignoring the humans that were with us. She gives us these fake sad eyes as she wipes away some of the juice now on her lip.

I hear someone snake their hands on the table, "What.. the holy hell.. Is that?"

"It's Erica." Scott says to the strawberry blond now on his right side. Erica backs away from the table she was at and walks back out of the room. Not without winking at Stiles though.

Stiles Scott Lottie and I were out of our seats not thinking. We started to follow the newbie wolf. We had to pick up the past as once again we only got to the doors right at the car was ready to pull away. All four of us stood still in disbelief as Erica climbed into the car. Derek turned his head, his sunglasses A third of the way off his face, and gave us a cheeky smile. He looked back to Erica and sped off.

Scott looked ready to punch someone.

Four hours later Lottie was jokingly wearing one of her old Ice skating outfits. "How do I look." She asked around her own laughs.

"Like you're the one goig on the date not crashing it." I say laughing myself.

"I know- I know. I'm changing but I thought it would be fun, to try one of these old things one."

I still laughing. "Go Stiles will be her in 10."

"Okay. Going." I roll my eyes as she shuts the door to my room

Stiles unlocked the rink opening the door for all of us. Scott walked in and turned on the lights only to get swept away by his girlfriend. Stiles tried to do the same with Lydia but she just walked by him. "Sorry lover boy." Lottie said, grabbing my arm to get skates.

I stumble a bit on the ice after nor doing it since like third grade when Lottie needed help training and the rest of us agreed. Soon I get back in the swing of thing and could do the opening act for a Disney on ice show. On the other hand Lottie was spinning and jumping and well anyone who wanted (at one point) to be an olympic ice skater does.

I swear Lottie and Lydia are doing routines as soon as Lydia is on the ice. I make my way over to Stiles. "I don't know why Lydia is so good. But you might want to keep the fanning to yourself. Scott might smell it."

"Uh. rude." I just shrug and move away again.

I spin a few times. Just in time to watch Scott fall on the ice. Me and Lottie fall into a rhythm, doing a few of her old routines. Okay showing off. Definitely showing off. Lydia bends down on the ice and appease to pick something up but when I got closer there was nothing in her hand or on the ground.

"Lydia?" She ignores me. "Lydia?" Still nothing. She starts to walk away. "LYDIA!" Nothing. She bends over again wiping nothing away from the ice. "LYDIA!" This time she just screams. (Not like a banshee.. Just like someone broke into her room at night.)

I bend over trying to help her but it's like her hand is stuck to the ice. Stiles and Lottie come back from the vending machine and Scott and Allison come back form probably making out. Lydia keeps screaming.

Scott and Stiles try their best to get to the cent of the ice where Lydia and I are. "Why is she screaming?" Stiles asks, trying to help me calm her down.

"I don't know. She bent over to pick something up that wasn't there. Then walked over here in a trance of sorts. Bent over again and rubbed the ice like she was trying to see underneath it. Then she just started screaming."

"Okay we gotta get her out of here." Scott picks her up bridal style and walks off the ice, Lydia still screaming in her arms.

I exhaled a breath watching as Scott help Lydia out of the building. As soon as she was out her screams stop. I looked over to where Lydia had brushed the ice. It was just more white layers, nothing was there. At least nothing a non banshee could see.

The next day I was walking down the hall looking for Evlynn when I watched Erica back Scott onto a set of lockers. Scott and Erica turn their heads to look at Allison. "Oh that's right you only have eyes for her." I can hear Erica's tricks from here. She then turned her head to look at me. Smirking she whispered something in Scott's ear. Something I couldn't hear.

Scott grabs her wrist bending them back so she was no longer cornering his body. Erica just laughs as Scott moves off the lockers, his head turning to where Allison once stood. Then over to where I stand. I gave a smile and turned the corner to get to Evlynn's locker.

At lunch I sit in my normal spot to the left side of Scott, Allison sat right behind us so our backs were facing one another. "I know how it looked, but she came up to me." Scott ries to explain what happened with Erica in the hall.

"I'm not jealous."

"Could have fooled me. Allison Scott telling the truth I was standing there a lot longer than you were." I say shoving my salad into my mouth. (I told you always go with a salad).

"Okay maybe I'm a little jealous. But I believe you, both of you. She's with Derek now isn't she? Like Isaac." Neither me or Scott answer, "You guys can't get caught in the middle of this. Don't you feel what's happening? My grandfather coming here, Derek turning Erica and Isaac, It's.. It's like battle lines are being drawn."

"We know." Scott says for the both of us, seeing as I still have food in my mouth.

"There's always crossfire."

"What are we meant to do, Ally?" I ask dropping my fork.

"Cait's right we can't just stand by. I can't pretend like it isn't happening because It is. I can't sit here and act normal. Pretend to be normal."

"Neither can I." My mouth feels dry at the thought of the crossfire being Lottie, who just won't quit.

"I don't want you guys to be normal. I want you to be alive." With that Allison leaves.

Stiles comes running in placing his head in between Scott's and mine. "You guys see that." Stiles points across the room.

"Stiles it's an empty table." I say done with his crap.

"Yeah whose empty table?"

"Boyd." Scott says surprised. They found out whose next.

All three of us ditch the rest of lunch, "So we just go to the rink see if he's there. And Stiles if he's not at home call us." Scott explains as the sun hits my face so I have to squint. "You got it?" Stiles looks so unprepared to stop a werewolf being bitten, "What?" Scot asked stopping.

"It's just maybe we should let him."

"What?!" I say know if I stop him from being a wolf I stop him from dying. I was to late to save Erica. But maybe I can save Boyd.

"I'm with Cait, What?"

"Boyd you know, man? Women? You said Derek's giving them a choice right?"

"A choice that can get him killed." I say.

"Cait's right. We can't let him say yes."

"You got to admit Erica looks pretty good. You know the word 'sensational' come to mind."

"Stiles stop thinking with hormones here!" I practically yell as we start to walk again.

"How good do you think she's gonna look wath a wolfsbane bullet in her head."

"All i'm saying is maybe this one isn't totally your responsibility."

"They are. And you know this thing's gonna get out of control. And that makes us responsible." I say hitting Stiles in the back of the head.

"Ay, what was that for?!"

"You know what that was for." I start walking away to get to my next class.

"OKAY I'M WITH YOU!" Stiles yells down the hall from behind me. I smirk turning into my english class.

Later that night I tried to slip away from my siblings and parents. I thought I was in the clear until Lottie turns on the light. "Where are you going."

"Just to get some food." I lie.

"What kinda food?"

"M-mcdonald's. Yeah I'm really craving a shitty burger."

"Really. I could go for some shitty fies. Let me gabe my wallet."

"No it's fine I can bring you home some." I say way to quickly.

"So it is werewolf business."

"What? No it's just take out..."

"The only time you don't want me coming to something that badly is when it involves the supernatural, So either I'm coming or I tell mom you snuck out of the house."

"Okay.. Okay just don't do anything stuiped."

"How could I with you baby sisting me?" She remarks grabbing the keys from my hand. "I'm driving."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 27 26
Reality is a concept as elusive as it is pervasive, shaping our understanding of the world around us and our place within it. But what if the boundar...
433 11 30
Nobody expects something supernatural to happen to them. Those kind of things only happened in comics. Fairy Tales. Unrealistic dreams that you'd fal...
11.5K 629 38
They were just two friend probably too obsessed with The Vampire Diaries, but can you blame them? It was a normal night, the moon was out, but both M...
135K 3.1K 17
𝐌𝐲 π’π­π«πšπ§π πž π‹π’πŸπž|. ❝𝖨'𝗆 π—‡π—ˆ π—π–Ίπ—‹π—‹π—‚π—ˆπ—‹βž Γ— Γ—Strength and courage aren't always measured in medals and victories. They are measured...