Sunlight ¥ Dean Winchester [1]

By Sweet_Sydney14

Jessica Wilson, just a normal twenty five year old. Well, she was trying to be normal. But, she knew she was... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
Authors Note
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
Authors note
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
Authors Note
117
118
Authors note/IMPORTANT
119
120
121
122
123
124
Character Art
125
126
127
Authors note - SHORT
128
Look for...

108

596 13 0
By Sweet_Sydney14

"Where did Abbadon come from?" Sam asked.

"Where'd you come from?" Dean asked.

"She's from hell." Henry answered Sam's question. I'm from Normal, Illinois—1958."

Dean scoffed. "Yeah right."

Henry wasn't joking.

"Seriously?" Dean huffed. "Dudes traveling through motel room closets? That's what we've come to?"

"If you could just take me to John, we could clear all this up, I'm sure."

Jessica frowned once again.

"I told you that's not going to happen." Dean said.

"Why not?" Henry asked.

Jessica hugged her arms to her chest. "John Winchester is dead."

"No." Henry breathed.

"What's it to you?" Sam asked.

"Everything. I'm his father."

~<•>~

Jessica sat across from Henry at a table while Sam and Dean conversed at a counter.

In Henry's hand, he held a picture of him and his son.

"When you went to fight Abbadon, she called you an angel." Henry looked up at Jessica. "What did she mean by that?"

Jessica sighed. She pulled out her angel blade and handed it to Henry. "That is an angel blade. It was given to me once I was made into one of them. I'm only half angel, not a full one."

"So, angels are real?" Henry asked. "I find that hard to believe.

Jessica closed her eyes and opened them again. She watched as Henry's eyes widened as he stared at a pair of glowing blue eyes.

"Believe me now?" Jessica smiled.

Sam and Dean came back to the table and sat down.

"How are you doing?" Sam asked.

"I'll be fine." Henry replied. "After all, despite everything, I've just met my grandsons, haven't I?" The man held out a hand towards Sam. "Henry Winchester."

"It's a pleasure." Henry said as he shook Sam's hand.

"Sam."

Henry held out his hand towards Dean.

Dean stared at the hand as if it was a foreign object. He reached over Sam and placed food in front of Henry.

"Dinner."

Sam sighed. "This is Dean. The woman next to him is his wife, Jessica."

"It's nice to meet you." Jessica smiled. Henry nodded his head.

"Well, this has been touching. How about we figure out how to clean up your mess, huh?"

Jessica elbowed the man. "Be nice."

"Abbadon. Yes. She must be stopped."

"And how come she didn't die when I stabbed her?" Dean asked.

"Because demons can't be killed by the run-of-the-mill cutlery." Henry replied. "At the very least you'd need an ancient demon killing knife of the Kurds."

"That's what this is." Dean said as he showed the demon blade handle to Henry.

"Where did you get that?"

"Demon gave it to me." Dean replied smoothly. "We've been around this block so many times."

"Is that portal that you came through still open?" Jessica asked.

"I highly doubt it." Henry answered. "Why?"

"I'm just thinking if we can't kill this Abbadon..."

"Maybe we can shove her back where she came." Dean finished. "How did you do it?"

"It's a blood sigil. Blood leads to blood. Or their next of kin."

"But Abbadon came through it, also, right?" Sam looked between Dean and Henry. "So can you create this blood sigil again?"

"My blood, an angel feather, tears of a dragon, a pinch of the sands of time—I would need those and... at least a week for my soul to recharge, but, yes, it's possible."

"You tapped the power of your soul to get here?" Sam asked. "I thought only angels could do that."

"You should know this." Henry said. "What level are you three?"

"What level?" Jessica raised a brow.

"Level of knowledge." Henry said as he looked between the three. "You're men of letters, correct?"

Dean cleared his throat. "I'm a little rusty on my boy bands. Men of what?"

"Men of letters. like your father, who taught you our ways."

"Our father taught us how to be hunters." Sam said.

Henry laughed. "You're not. Are you? Hunters?"

"Yes." Jessica nodded her head.

"Well, hunters are...hunters are apes. You're supposed to—you're legacies."

"Legacies of what?" Dean asked.

"Come on, I'll show you." Henry got up from the table and walked outside. He then sat in the front seat of the Impala.

"This man is going to lead us everywhere." Dean muttered as he placed some money onto the table and got up. Sam and Jessica followed.

~<•>~

"What is this?" Henry said as he walked up towards a door in an alleyway. The sign above read "Astro comics".

"No." Henry's hand traced a scratched out symbol.

"Alright, well, this was enlightening." Dean clapped his hands together. "Let's hit the road."

"Give him a minute, Dean." Jessica said.

"We just spent four hours driving, okay? All he did was stare out the window and request pat boone on the radio. He had his time."

"It's just a facade, a way to rook our enemies into believing we are housed elsewhere."

"Okay, enough with the decoder talk. How about you tell us what this whole men of letters business is, or you're on your own?"

Henry spun around. "It's not of you're concern."

"Why, because we're hunters?" Dean cocked a brow. "What do you have against us?"

"Aside from the unthinking, unwashed, shoot-first-and-don't-bother-to-ask-questions-later part, not much, really."

"You know what, wait a second." Sam said calmly. "We're also Johns children."

"You're more than that actually." Henry whispered. "My father and his father before him were both men of letters. As John and you two should have been. We're preceptors, beholders, chroniclers of all that which man does not understand. We share our findings with few trusted hunters—the very elite. They do the rest."

"So you're like Yodas to our Jedis." Dean said.

Henry looked at Dean confused.

"Never mind. You'll get there."

"If you guys were such a big deal, then why haven't we—or anyone we know—ever heard of you?" Sam asked.

"Abbadon." Henry whipped around and opened the shops door.

"Henry. Why?" Sam, Dean and Jessica followed the man inside. "Why'd she do it?"

"I think for this." Henry pulled out a rectangular box.

"Okay, what's that?" Sam shook his head in confusion.

"I wish I knew." Henry put the box back into his pocket. "Abbadon attacked us the night of my final initiation. All secrets were to be revealed then."

"Let me get this straight." Dean started. "You traveled through time to protect something that does," he shook his head. "You don't know what from a demon you know nothing about?"

Henry turned around and then walked away.

"Good." Dean rolled his eyes.

The four wandered into what looked like a comic book store.

Jessica walked around as Henry spoke to Sam and Dean.

Suddenly Henry laughed and Jessica turned around. "Like you could fit a computer in here."

The girl at the front counter looked at Henry strangely but then handed the Winchester's her computer.

Sam began to type on the computer and brought up a news article.

"On August 12, 1958. A tragic fire at a gentleman's club. Uh, 242 Gaines street."

"This is 242 Gaines street." Henry said. "But that was no fire."

"All the names you mentioned, they're deceased." Sam stood up.

"Albert Magnus."

"He a friend of yours?" Dean asked.

"Even better. Come on, I know where he'll be buried."

All three hunters followed Henry outside and got back into the Impala. Then, they headed off for another long drive.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 3.9K 53
Book 2 // REVOKE - An Original SPN Story Jackie Kaiser has trained and hunted for her entire life in order to build up her reputation as the notoriou...
2.2K 21 19
Book 1 Just over a year after the events of the vampire attack that resulted in the death of Dean Winchester, his brother Sam is adjusting to life w...
5.2K 359 37
When she finds herself back in Sioux Falls on a job, a twist of fate puts Evelyn Marshall in the path of the Winchesters and Bobby Singer. With nowhe...
10.6K 259 25
Andrea Fe. She knew she was a Nephilim. She knew she was a hunter. When she meets the Winchester boys her life takes a drastic turn. Foe becomes fam...