SHINee/EXO - My Perfect Bad B...

By taesbae16

Jeopardy strikes when a hood facades to be a Mr.Perfect geek. More

Author's Note
Chapter 1: Meeting Mr.Perfect
Chapter 2: New Friend.
Chapter 3 : Love at first sight
Chapter 4 :True colors revealing....
Chapter 5: BAD BOY MODE: ON
Chapter 6: Must Prove
Chapter 7: "Tae And Min Forever"?
8. MY VIRGIN LIPS!!!!!!!!!
9: Fell for him again?!
11: Kicked out!
12: The Past
13: The Pervert + New home
14: Second kiss
15. Protect me!
16. Tomboy' s love
17.Silently falling in love with him.
18. His weird Birthday Wish o.O
19. Hold me in the rain
20. The Confession.
21. First love
22. Taemin! Don't ignore me! Please!
23. The Hungry Wolf
24. The Perverted Guy and The Innocent girl + Side Story!
25. The New Badass
26. The Horrible Prom Pairings.
27. My Special Prom Night with him..but the reason is...
28.The Unexpected Farewell
29. Kai in my life
30. Kai assaulted me?!
31. Feelings
32. Hate you Pervert!
33. One Step Closer...
34. Last Conversation
35. Date....?
36. Favorite Mistake
37. It's been a year..without you
38. Restrained desires Part.1
39.Restrained desires Part 2
40. Back to you
41. The Unanticipated Encounter
42. Break-up?
43. Love you enough to leave you
44. Not yours anymore
45. A.....W-WHAT?!!!
46. The Finale

10: Choi Minho

2.5K 88 45
By taesbae16

Okay... This is gonna be a very looooonnnnngggg chapter..

"I hate you so much you Lee Taemin!!!!!" I screamed my lungs out. I threw all the things which ever my eyes saw and that includes TV remote,plates, books etc.. its also one of my habit. I walked here and there totally embarrassed about myself. My face was so red. "Why is this guy doing this to me?!" I mumbled. I sat on my couch with my hands on my forehead, trying to relax. I was disturbed when i heard my calling bell constantly ringing. AISH.. how annoying...

I made my way to the door and opened. I was surprised..nah..more likely shocked to see almost all the neighbors standing in front of my flat. They were staring at me. Almost all looked like a zombie, i think they were in a tight sleep. I didn't know what happened. Why did they assemble here? I cleared my throat totally unaware of the situation I was in.

"H-h- hi!...A- Any special occasion....? " I asked stuttering.

"Special occasion?!" Haneul shi do you even know what have you just did?" A lady from the crowd asked me in an angry tone. I shook my head innocently.

"After 2 hours of struggle my son had just fallen asleep. But because of your screams and all your acts he had woken up!" She furiously shouted mumbling something. And there started all the complaints one by one. All were shouting badly at me, telling me how all I've disturbed them from their sleeps and works. It lasted for almost 30 minutes. I bowed continously for about 20 times. Lastly the Flat owner came to me with his sloppy eyes.

"Haneul Jung shi! How can you cause such an inconvenience to your neighbors? This is your first and last warning. If you do this again, you will no longer be my tenant!" He warned me. He was a very very very strict owner. He even forced one of the tenants to leave the house just because he delayed a month's rent.

I apologized to him. "Who the hell on this Earth would sleep this early?.. " I mumbled after everyone left. I entered my house and rested on my couch. I slowly titled up to my side and saw that almost all of my things are on the floor mostly broken. My house looked just like a market place. I convinced myself that I'll clean it later when my mood becomes bright. I was hungry. I slowly looked back to see the time. 1:30 AM!!! I thought it was just 9 or 10. Now I knew the reason why everyone were angry.

I made my way to my bed room. I laid down without even taking a bath and just stared at the ceiling. "Don't worry Haneul. Everything will be alright. However tomorrow is not going to be a good day , the next also and the day after that etc... As long as I see Taemin" I yawned and drifted into a not-so-deep sleep.

I slowly opened my eyes. I searched for water. I slowly gulped and saw the time. 10:15!!!!!! I was choked by the water. It took me minutes for me to realize that today was Sunday. Tsk... over reaction.. I slapped myself for this stupidity and slowly got up and did all my morning business. I ate toast and I just remembered that I'm running short of ingredients. I dressed well and went to the grocery shop near my apartment.

I almost bought everything except Tomato ketchup. It was 2 sections away from me. I pulled my trolley and towards it. The ketchup was in the top rack. "There you are" I said and tried to reach it but I couldn't. I jumped a bit but I still couldn't. Suddenly a long arm extended from nowhere and reached out to take the ketchup. I was shocked because I know he was a guy and we were only inches apart. I felt uncomfortable. So I gradually moved with my head down.

"Here, you wanted this right?" The guy asked. " Ne, thanks " I said and looked up. He was surprised to see me. Even I was equally surprised. "Hey, how are you? Do you remember me?" he asked. "Yes... I'm fine! What about you?" I asked to the guy whom i mistook for a stalker yesterday.

"I'm always fine" he said and smiled. That smile was so bright that could brighten up any mood. There was silence for a few seconds and we felt awkward. He broke the awkwardsness. "So... finished shopping?" He asked carefully picking his words. "Yep... Almost" I said. "Me too..." he said and smiled again. Again there was silence. "Seems like we are meeting each other often..!" I said taking an opportunity to break the silence."Yeah.. I think so" he said rubbing the back of his neck. "I came with my friend to shop here, but please don't think I'm stalking again..I live in this area only" he said smiling. "No..no..no" I said and laughed.

We went out of the shop after paying the bill. "So what's your name?" He asked. "Jung Haneul" I said.I forgot to ask his name that day. So I made sure that I'll ask him today. "And yours?" I asked. "I'm Minho. Choi minho" he said. I didn't say anything but I just laughed. The way he told was like, I'm Bond. James Bond. He understood why I was laughing and he too joined me. "Sorry. I'm not good at speaking with people whom I've just met" he said in between his laughs.

"So,where do you study?" He asked. ( A/N : the café where Haneul met minho is outside the school campus so they didn't see other inside the school) .

" SM high school.. you?" I asked.

"Well.. I just moved here from Incheon. So I don't know which school I should get admitted into.. maybe I'll join in SM too?" He said and smiled again.

"It's almost a month since the school started and you still haven't enrolled in any of the school?" I asked unbelievably. "Ah.. no.. I just moved to Seoul 2 days back so I haven't enrolled yet. I heard that SM is quite reputed high school. So I'm planning to get admitted there. It's good that I've met some one from there. So how's the school?" He asked me curiously.

And there goes my speech. " Well, what you've said is right. It's a reputed and prestigious institution. But I'm sorry to tell this the school sucks.. sucks to the core. It's filled with jerks of all kinds. The teachers are too strict. Even the school café is quite far from the classes. And please don't get me started with the classmates... In short it's a useless institution" I said and gave a stop to my narration. He saw me with his jaw opened.

"So.. are you trying to tell me that this school is not good?" He asked and scratched his head.

"No..It's bad" I said. "That's what I told.."not good"" he said. "Look Minho, "not good" is far different from "bad"" I said and corrected him. "Hmm.. Okay..Whatever! I'll try to convince my father" he said.

We chatted for awhile. I, ofcourse took a snap with him. I found him quite funny and interesting. We then bid our farewells and I reached my apartment. I hopped in the elevator and pressed the 2nd floor button. The melody was good and I just had a good moment in the entire one month.

The elevator door opened and I stepped out. I somehow managed to lift the grocery bag because it was too heavy. Back in the market, Minho offered to lift my bag cause his bag was weightless as he bought only 3 or 4 items only I think . At first I declined but later he ended up lifting my bag too.

And here, I somehow managed to lift the bag and halted in front of my flat. I searched for the key in my pocket and opened the door. I still remember the condition of my house. So I placed the grocery bag in a corner and started cleaning the place. I took all the broken pieces and gathered them together. Great!! My new ipod isn't working and I have no means for watching the TV since I've broke the remote. I just realized how stupid I was. It's all because of him.

While cleaning, i accidentally placed my hand on a broken glass. "Taemin! You idiot! I'm being annoyed by your presence at school and now I'm annoyed even in your absence in my home" I blamed him for the mistake and went to wash my hand. My god! The wound was deep and I think a small glass piece went inside the skin of my little finger. It was very painful. I yelped in pain. Just then the door bell rang.

"Wait a minute!! " I screamed but the bell kept on ringing again and again. It really was annoying. I thought of bashing the person whoever it was. I quickly wrapped my finger in a dry cloth and approached the door.

I cared least to check the camera. I opened the door,"Yah! Won't you ev-" I saw the person and fell backwards trembling. He caught me by my waist and prevented me from falling down.

"Hi Haneul~ Oh! Why is this place so messy?" he asked. I was speechless. How does Taemin know where I live?!! I quickly stood up and removed his hand from my waist. I felt so uncomfortable. He moved away and started checking my place.

"Hmmm.. This is where you live in?" He asked while scanning the place. I, on other hand stood upright trying to process all the things as to why Taemin is here. He was wearing a white t shirt with a grey blazer and ripped jean. He wore a Bracelet on one hand and His ears were pierced. The same earing from yesterday. He also had spikes.

"Hello? Alive?" He asked me and snapped his fingers to bring me to reality.

I slowly raised my head and gave him the most scariest death glare I could give. "TAEMIN. WHY. ARE. YOU. HERE?" I said emphasizing each word.

"Haneul-ah I'm coming to your home for the first time and you're treating me like this?" He asked me and sat in my couch without even asking my permission. " I just went to the grocery shop with my friend, and I knew you're house is here. I was bored so I just dropped in" he said. First how does he know where I live? Second is it his friend's or relative' s house to drop in when he is bored. Whatever I'll push him out now. "Yah! Get up!" I said and tried to push him but accidently I gave a pressure on my wounded little finger.

"Ouch! Ow..ow..ow" I yelped in pain holding my little finger. "Yah! Yah! Yah! What happened?!" He asked shockingly and took my little finger in his hands.

"What happened? How did you get hurt?!" He asked in a concerned tone. "Just awhile ago, when I was cleaning the place" I said. "You first sit down!" He commanded. Man! He is serious.

"Where is the first aid kit?" He asked. I stood up to get it."Yah! I told you to sit down right?! Just show me where it is?" He asked and pushed me gently on the couch. I showed him. He opened the kit and took bandages, cotton rolls etc.. and was nursing my finger with care which was placed on his lap. I thought that was awkward. So i pulled back my hand. He shot me a death glare and pulled my hands again to his lap. I could tell you that he was worried.

"You should've been more careful! See what has happened now!" He said caressing my finger. "First let's go to the doctor! Come!" He said and stood up. "You already did all the things! Then why should we meet the doctor?" I asked looking at my finger. "No! What if there are some glass pieces inside. Just Come with me to the Hospital. I'll take you there" he said in a warm tone and reached for my hand. Why is he acting all nice to me?

Anyway I won't fall for his tricks again. If i go to the hospital with him now he will then smirk at me and tell me the same things again," I never thought you'll come with me" or something like that. Prevention is better than cure.

"No! I can go there by myself. Now thanks for all the ca- Woah!!!!!!" He suddenly lifted me and started marching towards the door."Yah!!! Taemin! Put me down!!!!!!!!" I said and hit his shoulders.

" You should've accepted my help when i asked you politely. Now, be quiet or I'll tell the doctor to give you 10 shots of syringe" he said. o.O. That's my weak point. How did he knew about it? Ever since I was a kid I was scared to death when i see syringes. I immediately stopped hitting him and became silent. Seeing my sudden change of expression he grinned evilly.

"Good girl" he said and patted my back. The scene looked asthough a father carrying a 5 year old daughter. He reached the elevator and i can sense people staring at me. I was embarrassed.

"T-Taemin..put me down" I said and tried to get off from him. But he tightened his grip.

"No! You'll run away if i put you down!" he said and from the corner of my eye I can see him smirking....AISH...we entered the lift

."Please.. I won't run away..jebal.. put me down. People are staring at us" I said in a weak tone. He thought for awhile and put me down. I quickly adjusted my dress.

"H-h-how did you know that...I- I was scared of syringes?"I asked him curiously and stuttering due to embarrassment.

"Just a guess probably" he said looking up, with his hands in pocket. I mentally slapped myself. I should've shut my mouth back then and asked a "do you think I'm scared of syringes? " .

He came in his car..Woah expensive...BMW 6 series... I got in and we drove off to the Hospital. We reached the Hospital. He made me to sit in the waiting place and went to get the token. I sat near a lady who was carrying a small kid. The little girl was adorably cute.

"What is your name?" I asked patting her head. "Annyeong hasseyo I'm Kim Hayoung" she said cutely. I chuckled at her cuteness.

"Hayoung-ah just wait here till omma comes back after meeting the doctor, Arraso?" The lady asked.

"No! Please stay here~" she wined. The lady continued to convince her but the kid was adamant.

"Excuse me, can you please look after her, they'll call my token number now?" the lady asked me. "Sure" I said and the lady at the counter called her number. "Be a good girl and don't give trouble to unnie~" she said and went inside.

She was sitting on my lap. "Unnie, what is your name? " she asked me cutely. "I'm Haneul Jung" I said smiling. Then Taemin came after getting the token. He was surprised to see me with a kid. "Hey! Who is she?" He asked me pointing Hayoung. I quickly narrated the story.

"Hayoung-ah! Come to oppa~ " he said with a sparkle in his eye and his hand wide spread. Tsk.. How he changes in front of people. "Hayoung-ah! Oppa is a bad person, don't go to him" I said and held her tightly. Taemin quickly fished something from his pockets.

"Tada! You want this lollipop? Then come to oppa~" He asked. Hayoung quickly when to Taemin's lap. The power of lollipop quickly separated me from her. What a cheap trick. Hayoung was happily eating the lollipop. They were enjoying among themselves. Once in awhile Taemin checked my little finger.

I heard some giggling sounds. I turned sideways to the cause of the sound. There were 2 old ladies sitting next to me. "Annyeong hasseyo, halmonie" I greeted the lady sitting next to me. She greeted me back but i couldn't hear her properly. She just smiled and signalled me telling that her throat is not good. I just nodded.

Then she signalled me something again. I couldn't understand that too. Then she tried to speak a little louder and I caught some words. It was something like "How many ^#/$:$; children*#^"&/*' Your home".

"You're asking me how many kids are there in my family?" I clarified. She nodded.And the next lady was also interested in our talk. Why is she interested in my private life. Anyway she is the only source for me to chat cause Taemin and Hayoung are enjoying among themselves. Actually I live in a joint family so we have quite a big population with 8 kids excluding me and my brother cause we are the oldest and the others are quite small.

"8 children, halmonie" I said to her while drinking water.Her eyes popped out and she opened her mouth a bit. I don't know why she reacted that way. The other woman beside her also had the same expression but later it turned to a smile.

Then she said to the other lady," The couple look so young and they already have 8 kids..Awwwwwwww...But 8 kids is unbelievable.. Ah.. kids these days.. so sad that this small girl has to take care of all of them." she said and they giggled.It took me seconds to process what she meant. She thought that Taemin and I were a couple and Hayoung is my daughter and I wrongly understood her question. o.O I almost spat the water which I was about to gulp.

"No no no no! Its not w-" " Don't worry.. I know it's a big headache for you to look after them. But everything will be alright. You are such a lovely cute young couple! I'm so jealous of you" she said and they giggled again. Again i tried to talk to them but they cut me off. It's no use to prove them. I quickly shot a glance at Taemin, he was busy playing with Hayoung in his phone. Thank God! He didn't hear our conversation. Taemin and me?! Couple?! ITS DISGUSTING!!! The thought itself gives me goosebumps. Time passed...

"Only 2 more tokens to go" i cheered myself cause I felt still awkward sitting with those ladies. Hayoung was with Taemin for awhile and now it's my turn to keep her. So i turned towards his side. I smiled when i saw the scene.

Hayoung was sleeping beautifully in Taemin's lap. Taemin on other hand hugged her tightly to keep her warm and was caressing her hair. It was such a beautiful sight. And I was surprised to see this side of Taemin. For the first time since we met, I had a good impression on him. I was just admiring the sight.

Then Hayoung 's mother came to get Hayoung back but I hushed her telling that she was sleeping. Taemin slowly gave the sleeping Beauty back to her mother. She thanked us. And they called out my token number.

To my fortune the doctor didn't give me any shots. "I'll drop you~" he said when we came out of the hospital. "No thanks! I can go by myself" I said to him. "I'm asking you politely now, and if you don't acc-" "Fine! Drop me in my house" I said cutting him off. I was scared that he'll lift me again, that too in public. I saw him smiling victoriously.

The ride was a silent one and once I reached my apartment I hoped out. Actually Taemin helped me alot today. I have to atleast thank him. It's a basic manner. I closed the car door and bent a little down so that I'm seeing Taemin through the car window.

"Thank you" I said.

"For what?" He asked.

"For helping me and dropping me too" I said.

"Oh... well then "Thank You" to you also" he said. I was perplexed. Why is he thanking me?

"For what are you thanking me?" I asked curiously.

"Hmmmm...." he thought for awhile. "For admiring me again in the hospital and also for the "8 kids"!" He said and smiled.

Oh!! Shit!! He caught me again staring at him! And the worse he overheard those ladies conversation... I just felt like running inside my house. I didn't tell anything back to him instead did the same thing. I ran inside my flat and closed the door and leaned backwards against the door."How did he came to know about it?" I thought. Each and every day ends with an embarrassing situation for me.

Author's POV

After Haneul ran away, Taemin couldn't help but admire her cuteness and her childish behavior. He was actually listening to the conversation while playing with Hayoung. But pretended that he wasn't listening to it when Haneul glanced him. Taemin started to love Haneul even more from Yesterday's incident. He knows that Haneul likes him deep inside her heart and he also knows that she is still unaware of the feeling.

Author's POV ends.....

The next day....

The school is a bit talkative today. I wonder what's the reason.

"Hey! Here comes Haneul!" I heard one of them saying and starts whispering that day's incident to all the ones who were able that day. I didn't bother about it.

"Haneul-ah! What happened to your finger?" Key and Amber asked me in a concerned tone. I explained them for the nth time. A lot of people asked me the same question so I was just sick of telling the same thing again and again. But i didn't mention anything about Taemin to anyone including Key and Amber cause they won't believe me anyway.When i finished explaining one of the girls from the crew behind me sighed loudly.

"So, are you gonna tell now that Taemin came and took care of you?" She mocked at me. And the entire crew burst into laughter.

"Will you believe me if I say it's true?" I asked her back still not telling them that what they said is actually true.

"Oh my god! She's a ridiculous imaginer" she sighed again and continued their mocks.

"Just shut the f***k up and mind your work!" I heard Amber shouting at them. I laughed. She's always like this. She always supports her friends even though she still doesn't believe me about Taemin.

"So, Key, why is the school bit talkative today?" I asked him.

"Didn't you hear the news? The heir of the SM group is going to be admitted here!" He said. "I heard that he is filthy rich. Even this school belongs to him" he added. I just nodded.

The bell rang and we assembled in our places. Taemin as usual changed. He was in his Mr.Perfect look with his glasses on, hair neatly combed. He also took of his earing and bracelet. "Tsk...Just Yesterday he was with his spikes, ripped jean, earrings etc.. PHEW.." I thought while sitting down.

The teacher came in, "Good Morning Students!" He greeted. And we greeted back. "We have a new student joining our class. Please treat him well and also he is the owner of this SM institution. Let's welcome him" he said cheerfully.

I never bothered about the happenings and just continued doing my work. As usual all the girls started squealing like "Aw... he is so cute" and blah..blah... blah...

"Annyeong hasseyo, I'm Choi Minho. Please take care of me!" He greeted.

And with that, I stopped doing my works and my eyes became triple it's original size. It was him. The guy i met in the market. At first I was surprised that I met him again. But then I realized the things which I said to him about this institution being useless and it's very bad etc...and etc... yesterday morning without even knowing that he is the owner of this institution. I'M SCREWED!!!!!!

A/n: How's the update? I made it long... Thanks Shineesweet6 for your ideas.. It gave me an idea of what to update today... And here goes the same thing again

VOTE

COMMENT

CONTINUE READING.......

and Saranghae♥♥♥♥♥♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

624K 38.1K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
3.9M 158K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...