Sunlight ¥ Dean Winchester [1]

By Sweet_Sydney14

Jessica Wilson, just a normal twenty five year old. Well, she was trying to be normal. But, she knew she was... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
Authors Note
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
Authors note
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
Authors Note
117
118
Authors note/IMPORTANT
119
120
121
122
123
124
Character Art
125
126
127
Authors note - SHORT
128
Look for...

105

610 13 0
By Sweet_Sydney14

After interrogating a shadow Orc, the three headed into the forest to interrogate the shadow king.

"My queen there you are, I've been searching everywhere for you." The man Sam, Dean and Jessica had met when they entered the fair was walking towards them now.

"Have these two attempted to harm you with their blasphemous metalworks?"

"Boltar, they're with me, she is the princess of Moondoor and he is my new..." Charlie looked at Dean in thought. "handmaiden."

Boltar bowed.

"We seek an audience with the shadow king." Charlie asked.

"Uh, these hills are not safe." Boltar replied. "I beseech you, my queen, you should return to camp."

Charlie opened her mouth to speak but Dean had cut in.

"He's right... your worshipfulness. Uh, may I have a moment before you take your leavings?"

"Mm." Charlie slightly nodded her head and the three walked a bit away from Boltar so they could talk privately.

"Handmaiden?" Dean cocked a brow.

"He was suspicious. I panicked."

"Alright, look." Dean started. "You take my phone. Find Sam. We'll find the shadow dorks. Jessica will go with you."

Jessica raised a brow. "I will?"

Dean gave the woman a look.

"I mean, of course I will. I go wherever the queen goes." She smiled at Charlie.

"But I can help. And so can Jessica."

"Yeah, you are helping by finding Sam. And Jessica is helping by keeping you safe." Dean looked down at Charlie. "Go."

Charlie nodded her head and hooked Jessica's arm into her own.

Dean did a slight bow and turned back around to face Boltar.

"I thought he was going to let me come with him." Jessica frowned as she walked with Charlie.

The woman shrugged. "It would be a little suspicious for the princess to go with a handmaiden."

Jessica lightly chuckled.

Suddenly a twig snapped behind the two.

Charlie gasped and turned around. So did Jessica.

Something in a black cape disappeared quickly behind a tree.

"Come on, it's probably nothing." Jessica tugged on Charlie's arm. The woman nodded her head and the two began to walk again. But they shortly stopped after hearing another twig snap.

They turned around and Charlie gasped as she saw a man step in front of her.

"Rah!" The man threw a dark bean bag at Charlie which she dodged. She then reached into her satchel and threw a red bean bag at the man.

"Dark magic!"

"Oh! My eyes!" The man growled in pain. "The sting of your attack burns my very soul!" Then he ran off.

"That was hilarious." Jessica giggled.

Charlie rolled her eyes and the two turned around to continue their walk when they both stopped.

In front of them was a person wearing a black cloak and a skull for a mask with antlers on top.

Charlie reached into her bag again and threw another bean bag.

"Dark magic?"

The masked person covered the girls with their cloak and the two disappeared from sight.

~<•>~

Both girls had woken up in a different tent.

"Charlie." Jessica tapped the girls shoulder as she stared at their masked captor.

"Uh... hi." Charlie gave a small wave towards the person. "I'm the, uh, queen... of Moons. And this is the princess of moons."

Jessica gave a slight wave.

"Nice to meet you."

The person did not reply back.

"Great costume, B.T. Dubs." Charlie smiled quickly.

Their captor was still quiet.

"Right." Charlie sighed.

Jessica clapped her hands together. "Well, this has been a really great kidnapping, we have to get back to not dying. So, good talk." Jessica ushered charlie out of the tent. But then they both came back in.

"What the—" Jessica looked at Charlie confused.

Charlie had slight panic in her eyes. The woman ran towards the exit only to come back in seconds later.

"Wow. Real magic." Charlie breathed. "That is really cool, if not mostly terrifying."

Jessica closed her eyes and imagined them outside. The only thing that happened was a sharp pain in the back of her skull.

"I can't get us out of here either."

Charlie rubbed her hands together and looked towards the masked person.

"We can work this out right? Get you some gold, my crown. Ritualistic sacrifice?"

They still remained silent.

Jessica stepped forward a bit. "Look. I'm not really a princess and she's not really a queen."

"I'm just an I.T. Girl..." Charlie said. "Standing in front of a monster... asking it not to kill her."

Suddenly the person moved forward. Jessica instantly went in front of Charlie and pushed the woman back slowly.

"Great," Charlie sighed. "Now the worst period of my life comes to an end. I saw my boss get eaten by a leviathan, broke my arm, lived life on the run, finally got it all back, and now a dude in a stag skull mask it's going to kill me. I just want my old life back!"

Suddenly the person stopped and pulled off their mask. The person was no dude. It was a beautiful woman.

"That is all I want as well." The woman smiled at Charlie.

Jessica relaxed as the woman turned out to not be a threat.

"My name is Gilda." She said as her and Charlie took a seat on the bed. "I'm from the hollow forest of Arkhmoor. I'm a fairy."

"Mm, swoon." Charlie had a goofy grin on her face.

Jessica looked at her friend and chuckled a bit. She knew Charlie was head over heels for this woman.

Charlie shook herself out of her daze. "I mean, how did you get here?"

"I was summoned here by a spell." Gilda replied.

"By whom?" Charlie asked.

Gilda shook her head. "I don't know his name, but I was brought here to do his bidding."

"His bidding?" Charlie sighed. "That's never good."

"My master... he has me hurt people. He's forcing me to. I'd never hurt anyone. Im a fairy—the good kind."

"No, no, I get that." Charlie said quickly. A tint of red colored her cheeks. "Why is he doing this?"

"I don't know." Gilda replied. "He started off with smaller commands, but he's become more violent. He had me kill two men this week."

"Man, someone is taking this game way too seriously." Jessica said as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"Game?" Gilda questioned.

"This—" Charlie pointed towards her outfit then to Jessica's. "All of this—it's just a game here."

"Why would you play such a game?"

"This world," Charlie tilted her head to the side. "Not so much with awesome. The game is a way to get away."

"Mm." Gilda nodded her head. "It's a lovely forest, but it's nothing like my home."

Charlie was staring at the woman with awe. Then, she blinked and noticed she was staring. Charlie then cleared her throat.

"Right. So, how do we get you back there?"

"I can't break free from the spell, myself." Gilda said. "A hero must take my master's book of magic and destroy it, breaking the spell."

Jessica locked eyes with Charlie and slightly nodded her head. This sent the woman smiling from ear to ear.

"Gilda, my name is Charlie Bradbury, and I am here to rescue you."

Gilda smiled and placed a hand onto Charlie's arm.

Jessica knew what was going to happen next and turned around to give the two some privacy. She would leave the tent, but unfortunately they were still trapped inside.

"I wonder if Dean's on his way to rescue us as well."

~<•>~

So, one day I got board and decided to do some fun photoshop and I made this beauty ❤️

Thought I'd share it with you guys. It makes a lovely iPad wallpaper and a beautiful iPhone wallpaper ❤️

Anyways, hope you guys liked this chapter. I only have 26 days left until I go to boot camp and I'm nervous as hell 😬. Hopefully I finish this book soon! Hope you guys are having a good day!

-Sweet_sydney14

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 2.4K 34
Ranking #10 in DeanWinchester 10/3/2021 Ranking #1 in SPNFanFiction 1/25/2021 [COMPLETED VERSION-UNDER EDITING] (This fanfiction is based off season...
140K 3.6K 25
Rachael grew up with a bunch of hunters. All the kids there either had a family member on a hunt or their parents were killed in a hunt. Rachael'...
96.9K 4K 32
It was an ordinary night of studying when you get a call from your friend. She had met two devilishly handsome men at the bar and wanted you to come...
103K 3.9K 53
Book 2 // REVOKE - An Original SPN Story Jackie Kaiser has trained and hunted for her entire life in order to build up her reputation as the notoriou...