His Little Prince (Changlix f...

By hyunjins_hairbandd

Book two for My Baby Boy Changbin and his Boyfriend / Little Felix are recovering from a rough past, with ple... More

Previously
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Authors note
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
End

Chapter 48

12.1K 410 917
By hyunjins_hairbandd

changbin and minho were sitting on the hotel bed as jisung colored with felix on the floor.

"binnie, i want to ask you something."

"sure, what's up?"

minho sighed and looked over at jisung, his boyfriend was sitting next to felix, coloring a picture of a dog, holding one of felix's stuffies, grinning wide.

"i get certain vibes from ji sometimes."

"what do you mean."

"he... he's been acting differently."

"how so?"

"he comes across as slightly off."

"get to the fucking point, dipshit." changbin laughed, hitting minho's arm.

felix and jisung's heads both popped up from the end of the bed.

"dada no!" felix scolded, giving changbin the look he thought was intimidating but changbin just found cute.

"sorry baby!" he replied.

when the others were distracted, minho started talking again.

"he started calling me daddy outside of sex, he acts like felix sometimes, he gets really clingy and cuddly, constantly needing attention, and has asked me for coloring books and plushies."

changbin hummed, looking down at the two.

"maybe he's a little."

"i was thinking that." minho replied, though he didn't look happy about it.

"you don't look pleased by that."

"i don't know if i want him to be a little."

changbin was very surprised, minho was really good with lixie and seemed to get along well with his littlespace.

"why's that?"

"i just... i don't know."

"you want a normal relationship, you don't want to have that much responsibility?"

"it's not that, it's just..."

little did they know, jisung heard every word, he had put down his coloring pencil and gripped the stuffie with unnecessary force as his little heart dropped.

'really clingy'

'constantly needing attention'

he teared up, his lip trembling as he sat there, not able to move, he tried to come out of the littlespace he had been hiding for years, being with felix made it easy to hide, it just came across like he was just playing woth his friend, he had gradually started dropping hints to minho, wanting what felix had, and thinking minho would want that too, he shoved his face in the stuffie, letting tears slip as he small fingers trembled.

felix looked up, his face contorting into worry, jisung had never told him he was a little too, he never needed to, felix could tell, he shifted closer.

"j-jiji? sad?"

jisung looked up from the stuffie, tears running down his puffy cheeks.

"m-my daddy no want me." he whispered, feeling more tears fall.

felix jutted his lip out, he couldn't imagine what it must feel like, he pulled jisung closer and hugged him.

jisung cried silently, whispering against felix's shoulder.

"lixie, i can't be little no more, or daddy leave me." he whimpered, rubbing one eye.

felix wanted to comfort him, but he couldn't speak, he just held jisung, the thought of jisung having to force himself to stay out of his happy place to keep minho, and loosing the only friend who properly understood him, making him tear up.

jisung pulled away and curled up on the floor, kicking the coloring book away from him, felix got up, his eyes teary and waddled towards changbin.

"what's wrong my little princess?"

felix glared at minho, getting onto the bed and pushing his hyung away, sitting on changbin's lap.

"lixie, what was that for?"

felix crossed his arms and looked away.

"lixie don't ignore me, why did you push your hyung?"

felix whined and stayed quiet, moving his foot and kicking minho's leg further back.

"felix! enough." changbin snapped.

felix flinched and backed up, his face changing to scared as he tried to get up, muttering 'sorry' under his breath, over and over.

"hey, hey, i'm sorry lixie, i didn't mean to snap, but you never act up, why did you kick minho hyung?"

felix teared up, he felt awful for jisung and couldn't explain.

"d-dada, jiji." he whined, trying to get his point across.

minho looked up.

"ji? come up here babe." minho mumbled.

jisung didn't want to be called that, he wanted to be called baby names, was curled up on the floor, sucking his thumb, he wanted a paci like felix had, he wanted one so badly, he wanted skirts like felix, and stuffies and cute snacks and pink milk and toys and plushies and coloring books, just thinking about it made him hurt.

he pushed himself up off the floor so minho could see his face, he was too deep into littlespace to hide it anymore, he kept his thumb in his mouth, clutching the stuffie in his other hand as he looked away from them.

minho looked at his boyfriend and confirmed his suspicions, jisung was a little.

"hey, come here babydoll, what's wrong?"

jisung shook his head and moved further back, crying quietly as he felt like minho would only leave if he found out the truth.

"jiji." felix whined at him.

jisung looked up and felix pointed at minho.

jisung shook his head again, sitting on the floor and drawing his knees up to his chest, resting his head on them.

minho's body acted before his mind could, he got up and slowly walked towards jisung, he leaned down and lifted jisung up into his arms, carrying him back to the bed and sitting down with jisung in his lap.

minho took jisung's hands, slowly moving them from his face as he looked at the tears.

"tell me what's wrong, babydoll."

jisung shook his head and buried his face in minho's hoodie.

"you're a little, aren't you?"

the lack of pet name and the way minho sighed before he said it sent jisung into floods of tears.

"n-no! i not one! i sorry da- m-minho hyung, i not little, i be like you! i not a baby, i promise! i-i sorry! i promise!" he sobbed, grabbing at minho's arm, desperate for minho to believe him.

felix felt his heart break, seeing jisung so desperate to show minho he wasn't, even though the way he spoke alone gave it away.

minho pulled jisung close and put the boy's head on his chest.

"shhh, don't cry kitten, you are, i know you're a little, please don't cry."

"no leave, please, no leave, i do anything please."

minho teared up, holding his baby.

"hey, im not leaving baby boy, it's okay, i accept you, i love you no matter what, that's why you wear the promise ring i gave you baby, little or not, you're my entire world, i'm not going to leave, try to calm down for me kitten."

jisung sniffled, sobbing quietly.

"da- m-minho hyung say i clingy, an need too much attention, i not mean to annoy you."

"awh you don't annoy me sweetheart, i was just confused, i do want you, i will learn how to take care of you, i'm just scared of messing up."

minho looked up at changbin who gave him a reassuring nod.

"look at me, babydoll."

jisung looked up at minho, trembling slightly.

"i'm not minho hyung right now, i'm daddy, okay?"

jisung nodded and wiped his nose with his sleeve, minho chuckled softly and wiped his tears away, kissing his forehead.

"you're so pretty, kitten."

jisung tilted his head, rubbing his eye a little.

"i pretty?"

minho nodded and held jisung closer.

"my pretty boy."

jisung melted and snuggled into minho's chest.

"t-tank chu hyung."

"ah ah, thank you who?"

"tank chu daddy."

"good boy."

jisung closed his eyes, feeling warm and safe in minho's arms, finally feeling what he had been longing for, for years.

"how have you kept this hidden sungie?" changbin asked, holding felix tightly.

"i has to talk big when i bein little, an play when daddy out." he mumbled into minho's shirt.

minho pouted softly.

"you should've told me that kitten."

"i sorry daddy."

"you have nothing to be sorry for now babydoll."

=====
A/N
please go read my newest announcement if you haven't already
❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.3K 922 36
Felix never found a set talent for himself. All his "friends" had found their place in the world, and yet there he was, lost. That is, until his new...
36K 535 38
Logan Rayner-Voight, a detective from Chicago, Illinois has been in the Intelligence Unit for a while now. When a year has passed since the return o...
8.1K 131 13
If you don't like neteyam x ao'nung please leave then. Also! I made this book because these Mfs are on my mind 24/7. _________________ May include: V...
31.9K 629 18
On his 5th birth day he was not expecting to be adopted, by a caring person. He was not expecting to be from a clan that sappose to be dead. and he w...